cornbread and caviar

cornbread and caviar

1488 Chandler Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30045 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 400
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently completed (last weekend) our daughter's wedding. Cornbread &Caviar provided the delicious buffet dinner, with servers and hosted the wine and beer bar with a signature drink. The food was absolutely stupendous, and our guests were raving about for days after. Jane and her staff were easy to work with (since we were on a tight budget) and very accommodating to Stephanie and Rob's request for specials. They prepared the food exceptionally well and fabulously presented it. We compared Cornbread & Caviar with other caterers before committing to them and felt they gave us 150%, well above what we were expecting. We will remember with fondness their excellent food and service. They worked well with the Braselton Stover House is setting up and cleaning up. If you're having the event at the BS House, we strongly recommend having Cornbread and Caviar provide your catering services. They are close by.

Kevin and Patty Moffitt

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unbelievable food at a very affordable price. The menu options are extensive and very unique. Everything was delicious. If Jane had a restaurant, I would go for every special occasion. We had many, many compliments on the food. I reserved them before we could have a tasting because we were in a time crunch and all the reviews I read were very positive. I was not disappointed. Absolutely fantastic.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cornbread and Caviar did an amazing job! Pam was always in touch, and made sure we had everything we wanted. They are amazing women who cook some amazing food. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the food at our wedding. I gave them my budget and they did a great job with it. The are easy to work with and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was wonderful, the service was great! Jane and the staff were amazing!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cornbread and Caviar just catered my son's wedding and did an amazing job. Here it is a week later and people are still calling me, raving about the quality, quantity, and selection of food provided. Jane knows her stuff and was absolutely charming, delightful, and professional at the same time.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jane at cornbread and caviar makes the most wonderful and delicious food. You must use her.
She was friendly to my husband and I who have gluten and dairy sensitivities and was completely understanding.
She allowed my family to come for a tasting of the DELICIOUS food that would be at the wedding. It was all SO WONDERFUL! She uses food that is in season and fresh so it all tastes delicious.
She had my husband and I served separately than everyone at the wedding AND made us a "to-go" plate FULL of food. It was so good and we devoured it at our hotel.
Jane at Cornbread and Caviar is a SURE BET for wonderful food. She knows what she is doing in the kitchen and at events and she does so confidently. She even dropped by a brisket at my home so that me and my family could try it!!
She is WONDERFUL!! and SO KIND!!!

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used this caterer for an engagement party and a post wedding brunch. The food was delicious, and Jane set up, served the food, and cleaned up. The easiest party ever! Prices are reasonable, and she is very flexible on menu planning. I had requested some vegan choices, and she came up with several choices !

4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I priced out a lot of caterers and so happy that went with Cornbread & Caviar. Not only did I love the company name, but liked their food at our tasting! I was nervous about them cooking for such a large number of people but the food was fabulous. I have had so many people tell me that they loved the food. They even went as far to add linens to the buffet table that match our color scheme! I also had the vision of doing an ice cream sundae bar rather than a traditional grooms cake and this was a HUGE success. We got married in August in the South, so everyone enjoyed having it to help cool them off. They achieved my vision 100% and was very happy with them. I would suggest Cornbread & Caviar to any bride and groom!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Loved the food for my wedding in May. Many people called my parents after the wedding telling them how wonderful the food was. Jane can make anything. Definitely recommend using Cornbread and Caviar! :)

Terri, who works with Jane for Cornbread and Caviar, made the wedding cake and groom's cake. The cakes were beautiful and tasted delicious. Everyone loved the groom's cake which was a Reese's peanut butter cup cake. The only bad thing was that the wedding cake was leaning, due to the heat. : / but the photographer got pictures of the cake before it started to lean. Overall, good cakes!

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jane does an excellent job with catering. She also makes sure to have a bag of food put together for the bride and groom to take with them when they leave. Everyone at our wedding was talking about how good the food was.

• Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Cornbread and Caviar is a wonderful catering company. I have heard many clients say that the food is excellent. The staff is aware of their clients desires and show enthusiasm in providing little extra touches to make events special.

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
Renee
1 Review
4.2/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

She will make anything! No limits to what she will cook. She did a southern style buffet for our rehearsal dinner and a home-cooked favorites buffet for our wedding. She includes ALOT in her prices (appetizers, drinks, rolls, salads, coffee, cake-cutting, silverwear, glass plates, stemwear, etc.) which others would charge extra for. Her price per person is very low, but her service charges are a bit steap. But, she is a delite to work with, will cook for any theme, and it tastes/looks AWESOME! You won't regret using her.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
4.1/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Jane with Cornbread and Caviar was wonderful!! We had so many different options at our wedding - people could not stop talking about the food. She can make anything that you want and modify anything as well, very flexible. Thank you Jane for doing such an excellent job at our wedding!!

• Wedding: 09/03/2011
404-273-4939
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7