Conservatory at Waterstone

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
[Private]

They were so helpful an attentive. They make everything about you and your fiancé and take away much of the stress we were feeling. You will love it if you book with them!

Recently Married

The Conservatory is a wonderful venue! Sara bakes delicious and beautiful cakes, our DJ Luis was very professional and made the reception so much fun, and Susan and Joann are very good at what they do. The food is also very good. They forgot a few minor details I asked for that were outside of their normal routine, but overall the reception was amazing and so much fun! They were very responsive to almost all of my requests and did a great job making sure the night ran smoothly so we didn't have to worry about timing or anything. Great venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff of this venue were so wonderful to work with, they made our wedding day go so smoothly and i didn't have to worry about a thing. The decorations, flowers, food, cake and DJ were awesome! I would have my wedding here all over again! The Ceremony and Reception were beautiful! The day could have not gone any better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have not even had my wedding yet and the service I have received so far has been beyond amazing. Even though they are always biay with weddings and events, they make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world! They answer any question and are the best at keeping you calm during this busy time. Plus the cake is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Great tasting cake! Lots of compliments!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had our wedding at the Conservatory in February and I would recommend the venue to everyone! They are a pleasure to work with and will make your life so easy. Everything they did was perfect. My flowers were amazing - everything I wanted and more. The food was delicious. The cake... was absolutely perfect... from my vision of how I wanted it to look and to how wonderful it tasted. It is such a huge stress relief to work with an all-inclusive vendor. Anytime I panicked with questions or concerns, they were quick to ease my fears. And can we talk about the price because what you get for what they charge you is amazing! My husband and I loved working with the Conservatory and thanks to them our wedding was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about the Conservatory!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, we got so many compliments on how great the food tasted, and how awesome the ambience of the venue was. The dance floor was full the entire night. We had close to 200 people there, and everyone fit perfectly. Joanne and Susan are both extremely helpful, professional, and flexible during the entire wedding planning process. Any time we had a question or concern they were prompt in answering and always had a solution to help us out. Sarah was fantastic, our wedding cake and groom's cake came out more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and both tasted delicious! We changed the original wedding timeline that they had to have the cake at the end of the night instead of right after dinner. This was possibly the only thing I would have changed; just keep the timeline the way they have it because our cake was at the end of the night and no one was in their seats and not everyone got cake (this was my bad not theirs, I changed the timeline). The coordinator that we had the night-of was unbelievable, she took care of everything for us and made sure people were doing their jobs and everything ran smoothly. Maria, the florist, is also wonderful and accommodating. Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made them nearly identical. When we left the reception to go to our hotel for the night, they packed us two more dinners and two pieces of cake to take with us, since we barely got to eat. Even hours later the food was still on par and it was really nice to have a meal to eat at the hotel! The price is fantastic for everything that you get with this place, I would have paid above and beyond for what we got. If we could have our wedding over again, I would definitely do it here!

Kristen
12/14/2014

We absolutely loved this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so thrilled with the conservatory! Go see the venue and you'll fall in love with it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
msmandacarol
1+ year ago

They have been amazing with everything.

1+ year ago

As soon as I walked into The Conservatory I knew it was the place to have my wedding reception. The staff is so friendly and is willing to do anything within reason to make your wedding day unique and special to you. They have an in-house florist, in-house baker, and they prepare the food themselves. All of these services were FANTASTIC! It took so much stress off knowing the majority of the planning was done through The Conservatory. They even customized a buffet dinner for us, which is now becoming a part of their normal menu. The venue is just beautiful and is just great if you are not wanting the typical banquet hall feel. We 100% made the right decision choosing to have our reception at The Conservatory.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't enough words to describe how pleased I was with my experience. We only had our reception at this venue so we cannot speak about this venue's service concerning the ceremony. However, they were incredibly professional and accommodating in the entire wedding process. The food was amazing and the cake was the best I have ever had (I've been to 10 wedding in the past year alone). They truly cared about making your day special and the price was incredibly reasonable. Their DJ was great and the venue is simply beautiful. They even gave us to go boxes for our food and cake as the day went by so quickly. If I had one critique it would be that I wish we could have had the venue for longer. All the awards they have won throughout the years are certainly justified and I come from a very critical and hard to please family.

1+ year ago

Choosing the Conservatory at Waterstone as our reception venue was probably the best decision we made for our wedding. We found a very reasonably priced, beautiful and unique venue that surpassed everyone's expectations! We were both out-of-state for the year before our wedding, and the staff accommodated our circumstances easily. Communication was reliable and prompt via e-mail. The staff was receptive to questions and multiple adjustments on details like flowers. The reception went off without a hitch, and my husband and I received first-class service from the day-of coordinator. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place was AMAZING. Let it be known, this place offers the BEST DEAL I COULD FIND IN THE ATLANTA AREA.

Not only is the style and decor breathtaking, but the staff is VERY accommodating, the food is wonderful, the cake was delicious AND beautiful, and my (now) husband's and my family and friends are still talking about how great a time they had there at our wedding.

These days, everyone is making weddings out to be a huge production and a massive ordeal. The Conservatory's staff makes it as easy as possible. Between the all-inclusive-style package pricing and the ease with which everything was done, I wouldn't change a thing.

Honestly, the moment I walked in there, I knew I had found the place for us. It honestly felt like we had set foot in a historic area of New Orleans, and the openness of the interior was refreshing. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and comfortable, especially with the linens hung from the arbors.

The staff was great-- Joanne, the owner of the business, was very hands-on and present for almost all of what we planned. I dealt directly with the in-house florist, Maria, and in-house baker, Sara. I wish Jennifer had been there to help coordinate before and during the ceremony, but Michelle did a pretty good job. (Apparently Jennifer was on vacation or something.) Michelle is the reception coordinator, and she did a great job of making sure we stuck to the schedule. It was all such a blur, but if not for her, I would have been totally lost!

Joanne was very accommodating when it came to adjustments to our contract and the services we needed and didn't need. We knew exactly how much everything would cost WELL BEFORE we received the final invoice.

All I can say is, the wonderful memories that were created there on our special day will be remembered forever, and I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you to Joanne and the whole team at The Conservatory for making our day such a special, memorable one!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

The moment I walked into The Conservatory, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. The setting is very intimate and elegant. Joanne was so easy to work with, and told us to send her pictures of the cake and flowers that we would like. She also set up a tasting to help us choose the food we wanted. It was a tough decision because everything was delicious. The staff made planning our wedding as stress-free as possible, which was especially nice since we planned it in a very short amount of time. On our wedding day I was amazed that my cakes and flowers were exactly what we wanted...absolutely beautiful. I had asked to have a grooms cake that looked like a firefighter helmet. I sent in a picture of my husbands actual helmet, and I could not believe the end result. It was perfect and delicious! Our day was amazing and I could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend The Conservatory to anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin? I’ve been an event planner for more than 15 years; I’ve planned events with 3000 guests to 50 guests. All sorts of venues, themes, budgets… you name it. I was prepared to be quite busy and overwhelmed with planning what I considered to be the most important event of my life and my check list was quite extensive… little did I know it all existed in one place…The Conservatory at Waterstone in historic Acworth, Ga.
Upon arrival I was blown away by the ambiance this place holds, its historic charm and open space invites a good time. The outdoor ceremony area is perfectly set with lush greenery, an arbor, white chairs and a perfect little set of brick stairs to say your “I do’s” on while your friends and family surround you. The inside has two bars, a loft overlooking the dance floor, brick that dates back to the 1920’s, exposed beams and duct work in the ceiling and much more. It is rustic and elegant at the same time, simply put, it is perfect.
Now onto the good stuff… they offer by far the best wedding package I’ve ever come across. It includes all the big items, which saves a bride time and money (and sanity). It is a one-stop shop and these ladies have nailed it! Flowers, food, cake, etc… yep it’s all in there! And better yet, it’s priced very fair and competitive.
My entire experience was wonderful; the ladies that work and manage this place are truly a blessing to all brides. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and to ensure that the only thing you have to worry about is where to hide your lip gloss in your dress. Everything else is covered, trust me on this. Their attention to your details and to your needs is nothing I have ever experienced. If you are planning your wedding and you want it to be perfect, easy and a complete dream, go here. Sign on the dotted line… you will not regret it.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake