Conservatory at Waterstone

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have not even had my wedding yet and the service I have received so far has been beyond amazing. Even though they are always biay with weddings and events, they make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world! They answer any question and are the best at keeping you calm during this busy time. Plus the cake is amazing!

• Wedding: 03/22/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved everything about the Conservatory!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, we got so many compliments on how great the food tasted, and how awesome the ambience of the venue was. The dance floor was full the entire night. We had close to 200 people there, and everyone fit perfectly. Joanne and Susan are both extremely helpful, professional, and flexible during the entire wedding planning process. Any time we had a question or concern they were prompt in answering and always had a solution to help us out. Sarah was fantastic, our wedding cake and groom's cake came out more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and both tasted delicious! We changed the original wedding timeline that they had to have the cake at the end of the night instead of right after dinner. This was possibly the only thing I would have changed; just keep the timeline the way they have it because our cake was at the end of the night and no one was in their seats and not everyone got cake (this was my bad not theirs, I changed the timeline). The coordinator that we had the night-of was unbelievable, she took care of everything for us and made sure people were doing their jobs and everything ran smoothly. Maria, the florist, is also wonderful and accommodating. Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made them nearly identical. When we left the reception to go to our hotel for the night, they packed us two more dinners and two pieces of cake to take with us, since we barely got to eat. Even hours later the food was still on par and it was really nice to have a meal to eat at the hotel! The price is fantastic for everything that you get with this place, I would have paid above and beyond for what we got. If we could have our wedding over again, I would definitely do it here!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so thrilled with the conservatory! Go see the venue and you'll fall in love with it!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have been amazing with everything.

• Wedding: Recently Married
msmandacarol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as I walked into The Conservatory I knew it was the place to have my wedding reception. The staff is so friendly and is willing to do anything within reason to make your wedding day unique and special to you. They have an in-house florist, in-house baker, and they prepare the food themselves. All of these services were FANTASTIC! It took so much stress off knowing the majority of the planning was done through The Conservatory. They even customized a buffet dinner for us, which is now becoming a part of their normal menu. The venue is just beautiful and is just great if you are not wanting the typical banquet hall feel. We 100% made the right decision choosing to have our reception at The Conservatory.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The moment I walked into The Conservatory, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. The setting is very intimate and elegant. Joanne was so easy to work with, and told us to send her pictures of the cake and flowers that we would like. She also set up a tasting to help us choose the food we wanted. It was a tough decision because everything was delicious. The staff made planning our wedding as stress-free as possible, which was especially nice since we planned it in a very short amount of time. On our wedding day I was amazed that my cakes and flowers were exactly what we wanted...absolutely beautiful. I had asked to have a grooms cake that looked like a firefighter helmet. I sent in a picture of my husbands actual helmet, and I could not believe the end result. It was perfect and delicious! Our day was amazing and I could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend The Conservatory to anyone planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 12/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to begin? I’ve been an event planner for more than 15 years; I’ve planned events with 3000 guests to 50 guests. All sorts of venues, themes, budgets… you name it. I was prepared to be quite busy and overwhelmed with planning what I considered to be the most important event of my life and my check list was quite extensive… little did I know it all existed in one place…The Conservatory at Waterstone in historic Acworth, Ga.
Upon arrival I was blown away by the ambiance this place holds, its historic charm and open space invites a good time. The outdoor ceremony area is perfectly set with lush greenery, an arbor, white chairs and a perfect little set of brick stairs to say your “I do’s” on while your friends and family surround you. The inside has two bars, a loft overlooking the dance floor, brick that dates back to the 1920’s, exposed beams and duct work in the ceiling and much more. It is rustic and elegant at the same time, simply put, it is perfect.
Now onto the good stuff… they offer by far the best wedding package I’ve ever come across. It includes all the big items, which saves a bride time and money (and sanity). It is a one-stop shop and these ladies have nailed it! Flowers, food, cake, etc… yep it’s all in there! And better yet, it’s priced very fair and competitive.
My entire experience was wonderful; the ladies that work and manage this place are truly a blessing to all brides. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and to ensure that the only thing you have to worry about is where to hide your lip gloss in your dress. Everything else is covered, trust me on this. Their attention to your details and to your needs is nothing I have ever experienced. If you are planning your wedding and you want it to be perfect, easy and a complete dream, go here. Sign on the dotted line… you will not regret it.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married here on Friday, September 20, 2013. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding venue. The staff here makes sure that you do not stress about anything. They honestly do EVERYTHING and you do not have to worry about anything from food to decorations. We were SO pleased with everything.

• Wedding: 09/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Conservatory at Waterstone is an AMAZING wedding venue. They literally take care of 90% of the wedding planning for you. The place is beautifully decorated, so you don't have to worry a ton of decorations (although, they completely welcome any small touches you would like to add to personalize!).

They are your caterers as well, and the food is absolutely delicious. They have you attended a tasting before your event to make dinner selections and it was SO hard to for us to choose, as all the selections were just to die for.

The wedding cakes The Cake House at Waterstone produces look GORGEOUS, and they are so delicious as well. You just give them a photo of your ideal wedding cake and they make it happen!

They provided a DJ for the reception, and my officiant came as a referral from the venue. And, lastly, but not least...they take care of the FLOWERS! I don't even think I gave them very much direction on the flowers for our wedding, because I was so undecided about them myself! They ran with what little information I gave them and the flowers looked phenomenal!

Basically the only things left to me for our wedding were finding myself a photographer (which, they actually have referrals for that too!), attire, and invitations!

It was so unbelievably simple and amazing. And amazingly, for all the services they provide...they DO NOT break the bank!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give the Conservatory at 20. Thank you so much for an amazing night!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Conservatory at Waterstone over exceeded our expectations. Everything went so well, so organized and on point. The decorations, centerpieces & everything looked so beautiful and just what we wanted! We were just amazed at the attentiveness we received from beginning to end. This is the 1st event I have ever been a part of or attended where nothing went wrong and was perfectly done.

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved it! Highly recommend them - they were incredibly flexible with us. Great value!!

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Conservatory at Waterstone really did help make my special day "perfect"! They were great throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as making the day of the wedding completely stress-free! My husband and I were able to really enjoy our day without a single worry. Several guests at our wedding even said that our wedding was one of the most well put together and problem free weddings that they have ever been to! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Conservatory is THE perfect wedding venue, rain or shine. All of the staff at the Conservatory made us and all of our guests feel like VIP'sl. They exceeded our expectations across the board, and that's really hard to do, because our bar is usually set pretty high! Jennifer, I have no words - you timed the ceremony perfect and we still can't figure out how you did. And everyone is STILL talking about the delicious food, (and we had some fussy eaters). The signature drinks were exceptional - and even matched my flowers. When I looked through your cake album, every single cake was beautiful. I closed the book and told you to "surprise" me. I didn't expect to cry so soon, but as soon as I walked in the doors with my gown over my arm, I saw Sara's work of art and out it came...In fact, I am tearing up writing this now. Everyone at the Conservatory gave so much attention to detail and were constantly asking us what we needed. Sara even came out to me on the dance floor with a fresh drink! Getting married at the Conservatory was a dream come true for us! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Wedding: 06/02/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is wonderful! They are very organized and helpful. Almost everything was included in the contract price and it was very well worth not having to search for different items. Joanne is amazing!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot thank the amazing staff at Conservatory at Waterstone enough for making our amazing day so incredibly unforgettable! Their patience, understanding, expertise, and professionalism truly made for the most perfect Wedding! JoAnn, Susan, Jennifer, and Michelle truly know how to plan events that you will want to revisit again and again. They are a full service venue and take care of everything from the DJ to the Cake-- leaving only the simple decisions to you! Planning a wedding this way takes the stress and worry out of it all. All of our guests commented on how amazing the food was and said the cake was truly the best they have ever tasted. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making our dreams come true!

• Wedding: 05/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Conservatory was AMAZING when it came to everything they provided for our wedding day! They truly made it one of the easiest experiences when it came to planning a wedding. The costs were clearly lined out, and Joanne (the owner) made plenty of time to sit down with me and explain any of the extras that I had requested.

As a part of our wedding package, they provided the following: Ceremony and reception venue, flowers, decor, DJ (ceremony and reception music), catering (appetizers, entrees, wine & beer), and a spectacular wedding cake. All of this, and I was still able to add in special touches to make it all feel like it was 100% personalized!

It was so nice to work with one team to make the choices - like having a wedding planner! They also provided coordinators for the ceremony and reception, and they both helped the day move along flawlessly.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
770-974-4899
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards