Conservatory at Waterstone

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The staff of this venue were so wonderful to work with, they made our wedding day go so smoothly and i didn't have to worry about a thing. The decorations, flowers, food, cake and DJ were awesome! I would have my wedding here all over again! The Ceremony and Reception were beautiful! The day could have not gone any better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have not even had my wedding yet and the service I have received so far has been beyond amazing. Even though they are always biay with weddings and events, they make you feel like your wedding is the only one in the world! They answer any question and are the best at keeping you calm during this busy time. Plus the cake is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Great tasting cake! Lots of compliments!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We had our wedding at the Conservatory in February and I would recommend the venue to everyone! They are a pleasure to work with and will make your life so easy. Everything they did was perfect. My flowers were amazing - everything I wanted and more. The food was delicious. The cake... was absolutely perfect... from my vision of how I wanted it to look and to how wonderful it tasted. It is such a huge stress relief to work with an all-inclusive vendor. Anytime I panicked with questions or concerns, they were quick to ease my fears. And can we talk about the price because what you get for what they charge you is amazing! My husband and I loved working with the Conservatory and thanks to them our wedding was perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about the Conservatory!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, we got so many compliments on how great the food tasted, and how awesome the ambience of the venue was. The dance floor was full the entire night. We had close to 200 people there, and everyone fit perfectly. Joanne and Susan are both extremely helpful, professional, and flexible during the entire wedding planning process. Any time we had a question or concern they were prompt in answering and always had a solution to help us out. Sarah was fantastic, our wedding cake and groom's cake came out more perfect than I ever could have imagined, and both tasted delicious! We changed the original wedding timeline that they had to have the cake at the end of the night instead of right after dinner. This was possibly the only thing I would have changed; just keep the timeline the way they have it because our cake was at the end of the night and no one was in their seats and not everyone got cake (this was my bad not theirs, I changed the timeline). The coordinator that we had the night-of was unbelievable, she took care of everything for us and made sure people were doing their jobs and everything ran smoothly. Maria, the florist, is also wonderful and accommodating. Our bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she made them nearly identical. When we left the reception to go to our hotel for the night, they packed us two more dinners and two pieces of cake to take with us, since we barely got to eat. Even hours later the food was still on par and it was really nice to have a meal to eat at the hotel! The price is fantastic for everything that you get with this place, I would have paid above and beyond for what we got. If we could have our wedding over again, I would definitely do it here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so thrilled with the conservatory! Go see the venue and you'll fall in love with it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
msmandacarol
Recently Married

They have been amazing with everything.

Private User
Recently Married

As soon as I walked into The Conservatory I knew it was the place to have my wedding reception. The staff is so friendly and is willing to do anything within reason to make your wedding day unique and special to you. They have an in-house florist, in-house baker, and they prepare the food themselves. All of these services were FANTASTIC! It took so much stress off knowing the majority of the planning was done through The Conservatory. They even customized a buffet dinner for us, which is now becoming a part of their normal menu. The venue is just beautiful and is just great if you are not wanting the typical banquet hall feel. We 100% made the right decision choosing to have our reception at The Conservatory.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The moment I walked into The Conservatory, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. The setting is very intimate and elegant. Joanne was so easy to work with, and told us to send her pictures of the cake and flowers that we would like. She also set up a tasting to help us choose the food we wanted. It was a tough decision because everything was delicious. The staff made planning our wedding as stress-free as possible, which was especially nice since we planned it in a very short amount of time. On our wedding day I was amazed that my cakes and flowers were exactly what we wanted...absolutely beautiful. I had asked to have a grooms cake that looked like a firefighter helmet. I sent in a picture of my husbands actual helmet, and I could not believe the end result. It was perfect and delicious! Our day was amazing and I could not have asked for anything more. I highly recommend The Conservatory to anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin? I’ve been an event planner for more than 15 years; I’ve planned events with 3000 guests to 50 guests. All sorts of venues, themes, budgets… you name it. I was prepared to be quite busy and overwhelmed with planning what I considered to be the most important event of my life and my check list was quite extensive… little did I know it all existed in one place…The Conservatory at Waterstone in historic Acworth, Ga.
Upon arrival I was blown away by the ambiance this place holds, its historic charm and open space invites a good time. The outdoor ceremony area is perfectly set with lush greenery, an arbor, white chairs and a perfect little set of brick stairs to say your “I do’s” on while your friends and family surround you. The inside has two bars, a loft overlooking the dance floor, brick that dates back to the 1920’s, exposed beams and duct work in the ceiling and much more. It is rustic and elegant at the same time, simply put, it is perfect.
Now onto the good stuff… they offer by far the best wedding package I’ve ever come across. It includes all the big items, which saves a bride time and money (and sanity). It is a one-stop shop and these ladies have nailed it! Flowers, food, cake, etc… yep it’s all in there! And better yet, it’s priced very fair and competitive.
My entire experience was wonderful; the ladies that work and manage this place are truly a blessing to all brides. They go above and beyond to make your day perfect and to ensure that the only thing you have to worry about is where to hide your lip gloss in your dress. Everything else is covered, trust me on this. Their attention to your details and to your needs is nothing I have ever experienced. If you are planning your wedding and you want it to be perfect, easy and a complete dream, go here. Sign on the dotted line… you will not regret it.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

We got married here on Friday, September 20, 2013. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this wedding venue. The staff here makes sure that you do not stress about anything. They honestly do EVERYTHING and you do not have to worry about anything from food to decorations. We were SO pleased with everything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Conservatory at Waterstone is an AMAZING wedding venue. They literally take care of 90% of the wedding planning for you. The place is beautifully decorated, so you don't have to worry a ton of decorations (although, they completely welcome any small touches you would like to add to personalize!).

They are your caterers as well, and the food is absolutely delicious. They have you attended a tasting before your event to make dinner selections and it was SO hard to for us to choose, as all the selections were just to die for.

The wedding cakes The Cake House at Waterstone produces look GORGEOUS, and they are so delicious as well. You just give them a photo of your ideal wedding cake and they make it happen!

They provided a DJ for the reception, and my officiant came as a referral from the venue. And, lastly, but not least...they take care of the FLOWERS! I don't even think I gave them very much direction on the flowers for our wedding, because I was so undecided about them myself! They ran with what little information I gave them and the flowers looked phenomenal!

Basically the only things left to me for our wedding were finding myself a photographer (which, they actually have referrals for that too!), attire, and invitations!

It was so unbelievably simple and amazing. And amazingly, for all the services they provide...they DO NOT break the bank!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give the Conservatory at 20. Thank you so much for an amazing night!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake

The Conservatory at Waterstone over exceeded our expectations. Everything went so well, so organized and on point. The decorations, centerpieces & everything looked so beautiful and just what we wanted! We were just amazed at the attentiveness we received from beginning to end. This is the 1st event I have ever been a part of or attended where nothing went wrong and was perfectly done.

Andrew
07/14/2013

We loved it! Highly recommend them - they were incredibly flexible with us. Great value!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at the Conservatory at Waterstone really did help make my special day "perfect"! They were great throughout the entire wedding planning process as well as making the day of the wedding completely stress-free! My husband and I were able to really enjoy our day without a single worry. Several guests at our wedding even said that our wedding was one of the most well put together and problem free weddings that they have ever been to! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Conservatory is THE perfect wedding venue, rain or shine. All of the staff at the Conservatory made us and all of our guests feel like VIP'sl. They exceeded our expectations across the board, and that's really hard to do, because our bar is usually set pretty high! Jennifer, I have no words - you timed the ceremony perfect and we still can't figure out how you did. And everyone is STILL talking about the delicious food, (and we had some fussy eaters). The signature drinks were exceptional - and even matched my flowers. When I looked through your cake album, every single cake was beautiful. I closed the book and told you to "surprise" me. I didn't expect to cry so soon, but as soon as I walked in the doors with my gown over my arm, I saw Sara's work of art and out it came...In fact, I am tearing up writing this now. Everyone at the Conservatory gave so much attention to detail and were constantly asking us what we needed. Sara even came out to me on the dance floor with a fresh drink! Getting married at the Conservatory was a dream come true for us! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake