Collective Creations

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The stylists did a great job everyone was so very pleased with the hair and makeup. They also were able to do extra people who we added last minute.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was amazing! She did an incredible on my hair and make up I have never felt more beautiful

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best experience with Collective Creations. In the months preceding my wedding, all my emails and phone calls were responded to in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding, I received a call that my makeup and hair artist was violently sick. Since there are multiple artists, I wasn't going to be left to fend for myself. Holly, the owner, was actually the one who came and filled in. She did an absolutely amazing job. I've never felt more beautiful in my life!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful team of highly skilled stylists! Everyone at my wedding was very impressed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was fantastic and really took the time to listen to my bridesmaids and I. Our hair turned out amazing and received so many compliments. Collective creations was wonderful to work with especially as a bride planning a wedding out of state. They were helpful, responsive and detailed. I would highly recommend Amber and Collective Creations to anyone in the Tampa area!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and her team at Collective Creations are beyond amazing! I've had the opportunity to work with several of the artists and it has truly been a wonderful experience each time. They are all extremely skilled and creative, as well as delightful to meet. I can't say enough good things about Holly, Megan, and the Collective Creations team! Thank you for making me feel like a supermodel for all of my {many} wedding photos! ❤️

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was AMAZING!! Marissa and Nazanin both did such wonderful work on all of us. They were so friendly as well. My hair/makeup as well as my bridesmaids' hair/makeup could not have been any more perfect!

• Wedding: 08/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Collective Creations is a wonderful company to work with and I highly recommend their services! Each member of their staff is incredibly helpful! I had the opportunity to work with Amy for my wedding day makeup. She was so sweet and did a wonderful job on the bridal party's makeup! My bridesmaids felt so glamorous on my wedding day and they looked absolutely stunning. Amy made sure that we were relaxed and that our makeup looked exactly how we wanted it to look. She made sure that after each application, she sanitized her brushes so that each application was safe and clean. I am so grateful for the wonderful job that she did on our makeup! I will definitely use their services again!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful I went with Collective Creations for my wedding hair/make-up. They were professional the entire way through and super easy to deal with. My hair/make-up was exactly wanted I wanted, as were my bridesmaids. Very professional, and was an ease to wedding planning! I want to thank the whole team for helping me look perfect on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Eilish
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy did a wonderful job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. She remembered everything we discussed at our trial appointment. The makeup was flawless, everyone's hair was perfect and she finished everything on time. She was a pleasure to work with and her kind professionalism made my big day much easier.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa and her team were AMAZING. In addition to taking care of the bride, I had 10 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Our room was small, but CC made it work! They were all so pleasant and polite. The bridesmaids looked amazing and my mom was so thrilled with her hair/makeup. I loved my hair and makeup! I'm so pleased that I chose to work with CC. They are truly professionals and made my day spectacular. THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Sarah
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa and Holly were amazing! They came early had ever one done on time and looking awesome! Thank you so much for making my special day so beautiful!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Creative Collections team is amazing! Marissa and Holly were such a pleasure to work with and they listened to what we needed. So flexible and are blessing on my wedding day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I am extremely happy with the services Collective Creations provided. Can't thank Amy enough for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
Ashley
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The whole team was very nice and very professional. I love their work and they really listened to what my vision was for my wedding.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa and Holly thank you, thank you, thank you! You truly helped make my wedding vision come to life! Marissa did such an incredible job on my hair and makeup (my mom and sister's too), she made me feel like a beautiful bride! I showed her pictures of ideas and she did an even better job than I could have expected! Holly was amazing about getting back to me via email, answering my questions and being there every step of way. I am truly grateful to have found Collective Creations!

• Wedding: 12/01/2013
Melissa
813-758-4964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment