Collective Creations

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The stylists did a great job everyone was so very pleased with the hair and makeup. They also were able to do extra people who we added last minute.

• Wedding: 11/23/2014
ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was amazing! She did an incredible on my hair and make up I have never felt more beautiful

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best experience with Collective Creations. In the months preceding my wedding, all my emails and phone calls were responded to in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding, I received a call that my makeup and hair artist was violently sick. Since there are multiple artists, I wasn't going to be left to fend for myself. Holly, the owner, was actually the one who came and filled in. She did an absolutely amazing job. I've never felt more beautiful in my life!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful team of highly skilled stylists! Everyone at my wedding was very impressed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was wonderful! She's extremely talented at her craft. All my girls even more beautiful when Amy was finished pampering them. I would definitely use this company again. And I'd request Amy, she's so sweet, fun, and talented!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amber was fantastic and really took the time to listen to my bridesmaids and I. Our hair turned out amazing and received so many compliments. Collective creations was wonderful to work with especially as a bride planning a wedding out of state. They were helpful, responsive and detailed. I would highly recommend Amber and Collective Creations to anyone in the Tampa area!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't be happier that I chose Collective Creations as my hair stylist for my Tampa area Wedding! Being from out of state made finding a wedding hairstylist a nerve racking but speaking to Megan and Holly through email/phone made the process so easy! Amy was our stylist and she was amazing! She did my hair as well as my mother and bridesmaids and we all loved her work. Not only was she a great stylist, but she was also so sweet and listened to everything we wanted. She also incorporated my flower halo into my hair style which was very difficult so she was an absolute life saver. I definitely recommend the girls at Collective Creations if you want beautiful hair for any event.

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marissa did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup. A lot of things did not go as planned at my wedding (mostly because of terrible rain), but I 100% loved my hair and makeup both on the day of the wedding and in my photos. It wasn't the cheapest but you get what you pay for, and it was well worth it to feel great at our wedding.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Holly and her team at Collective Creations are beyond amazing! I've had the opportunity to work with several of the artists and it has truly been a wonderful experience each time. They are all extremely skilled and creative, as well as delightful to meet. I can't say enough good things about Holly, Megan, and the Collective Creations team! Thank you for making me feel like a supermodel for all of my {many} wedding photos! ❤️

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was AMAZING!! Marissa and Nazanin both did such wonderful work on all of us. They were so friendly as well. My hair/makeup as well as my bridesmaids' hair/makeup could not have been any more perfect!

• Wedding: 08/18/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These services were a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. They were worth every penny! These hair & makeup artists came on recommendation from a friend of mine, and I will definitely pass on the recommendation! Beautiful job.

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Ashley
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I chose Collective Creations for my bridal hair and makeup as well as for my wedding party, moms and other family members. They arrived right on time and got started right away. I had 3 artists because I had so many people and a very tight timeline, but they managed to get everyone set and ready right on schedule! They are on the pricey side, but it was definitely worth it. Everyone complemented our hair and makeup and the hair stayed the whole day from 6am til 3 am the next morning and lasted through my 4 outfit changes and all night of dancing! We had such a fun time getting our hair done and I would recommend Marisa, Amy, and Nazanin to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Collective Creations is a wonderful company to work with and I highly recommend their services! Each member of their staff is incredibly helpful! I had the opportunity to work with Amy for my wedding day makeup. She was so sweet and did a wonderful job on the bridal party's makeup! My bridesmaids felt so glamorous on my wedding day and they looked absolutely stunning. Amy made sure that we were relaxed and that our makeup looked exactly how we wanted it to look. She made sure that after each application, she sanitized her brushes so that each application was safe and clean. I am so grateful for the wonderful job that she did on our makeup! I will definitely use their services again!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful I went with Collective Creations for my wedding hair/make-up. They were professional the entire way through and super easy to deal with. My hair/make-up was exactly wanted I wanted, as were my bridesmaids. Very professional, and was an ease to wedding planning! I want to thank the whole team for helping me look perfect on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Eilish
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful ! Ladies were friendly , accommodating , and incredibly talented . Bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Leah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy did a wonderful job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. She remembered everything we discussed at our trial appointment. The makeup was flawless, everyone's hair was perfect and she finished everything on time. She was a pleasure to work with and her kind professionalism made my big day much easier.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
813-758-4964
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards