Collective Creations

Value
Flexibility
ashley
11/23/2014

The stylists did a great job everyone was so very pleased with the hair and makeup. They also were able to do extra people who we added last minute.

Recently Married

Amy was amazing! She did an incredible on my hair and make up I have never felt more beautiful

Recently Married

I had the best experience with Collective Creations. In the months preceding my wedding, all my emails and phone calls were responded to in a timely manner. On the day of my wedding, I received a call that my makeup and hair artist was violently sick. Since there are multiple artists, I wasn't going to be left to fend for myself. Holly, the owner, was actually the one who came and filled in. She did an absolutely amazing job. I've never felt more beautiful in my life!

Recently Married

Wonderful team of highly skilled stylists! Everyone at my wedding was very impressed!

Megan
10/25/2014

Amy was wonderful! She's extremely talented at her craft. All my girls even more beautiful when Amy was finished pampering them. I would definitely use this company again. And I'd request Amy, she's so sweet, fun, and talented!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amber was fantastic and really took the time to listen to my bridesmaids and I. Our hair turned out amazing and received so many compliments. Collective creations was wonderful to work with especially as a bride planning a wedding out of state. They were helpful, responsive and detailed. I would highly recommend Amber and Collective Creations to anyone in the Tampa area!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I couldn't be happier that I chose Collective Creations as my hair stylist for my Tampa area Wedding! Being from out of state made finding a wedding hairstylist a nerve racking but speaking to Megan and Holly through email/phone made the process so easy! Amy was our stylist and she was amazing! She did my hair as well as my mother and bridesmaids and we all loved her work. Not only was she a great stylist, but she was also so sweet and listened to everything we wanted. She also incorporated my flower halo into my hair style which was very difficult so she was an absolute life saver. I definitely recommend the girls at Collective Creations if you want beautiful hair for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Holly and her team at Collective Creations are beyond amazing! I've had the opportunity to work with several of the artists and it has truly been a wonderful experience each time. They are all extremely skilled and creative, as well as delightful to meet. I can't say enough good things about Holly, Megan, and the Collective Creations team! Thank you for making me feel like a supermodel for all of my {many} wedding photos! ❤️

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Everything was AMAZING!! Marissa and Nazanin both did such wonderful work on all of us. They were so friendly as well. My hair/makeup as well as my bridesmaids' hair/makeup could not have been any more perfect!

Tiffany
06/28/2014

Collective Creations is a wonderful company to work with and I highly recommend their services! Each member of their staff is incredibly helpful! I had the opportunity to work with Amy for my wedding day makeup. She was so sweet and did a wonderful job on the bridal party's makeup! My bridesmaids felt so glamorous on my wedding day and they looked absolutely stunning. Amy made sure that we were relaxed and that our makeup looked exactly how we wanted it to look. She made sure that after each application, she sanitized her brushes so that each application was safe and clean. I am so grateful for the wonderful job that she did on our makeup! I will definitely use their services again!

Eilish
05/31/2014

I am so thankful I went with Collective Creations for my wedding hair/make-up. They were professional the entire way through and super easy to deal with. My hair/make-up was exactly wanted I wanted, as were my bridesmaids. Very professional, and was an ease to wedding planning! I want to thank the whole team for helping me look perfect on my wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amy did a wonderful job on the hair and makeup for my wedding. She remembered everything we discussed at our trial appointment. The makeup was flawless, everyone's hair was perfect and she finished everything on time. She was a pleasure to work with and her kind professionalism made my big day much easier.

Sarah
1 Review
05/09/2014

Marissa and her team were AMAZING. In addition to taking care of the bride, I had 10 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Our room was small, but CC made it work! They were all so pleasant and polite. The bridesmaids looked amazing and my mom was so thrilled with her hair/makeup. I loved my hair and makeup! I'm so pleased that I chose to work with CC. They are truly professionals and made my day spectacular. THANK YOU!

Jennifer
05/03/2014

Marissa and Holly were amazing! They came early had ever one done on time and looking awesome! Thank you so much for making my special day so beautiful!

Recently Married

Creative Collections team is amazing! Marissa and Holly were such a pleasure to work with and they listened to what we needed. So flexible and are blessing on my wedding day!

Ashley
1 Review
04/12/2014

I am extremely happy with the services Collective Creations provided. Can't thank Amy enough for making me feel beautiful on my special day!