CJ Hummels Restaurant

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing! The staff was so easy to work with. They were knowledgeable, accommodating, and readily available to answer questions and offer suggestions. The ceremony site was beautiful and comfortable for guests. The loft area provided dressing space and a quiet area. Food was delicious and plentiful. Facilities were perfect for a rustic/country wedding and elegant as well! All the guests raved!
Wedding: 08/02/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 2 Reviews
Everything was absolutely perfect. Food was delicious, guests were very pleased as were my husband and I!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I fell in love with this location for its intimate and rustic feel. The owners and employees from CJ Hummels could not have been nicer and so accommodating, they truly made us feel at home. And the pricing was awesome! We had our rehearsal dinner here and the catering for our reception was amazing, everyone was complimenting it and my husband to this day is still craving for the breaded veal and tortellini...it is to die for! This honestly couldn't have been more perfect for our simply sweet rustic wedding and it'll always have a special place in our hearts and memories for forever!
Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 4 Reviews
I used this venue for my reception. Though I had my ceremony elsehwere, I was still given a full 6 hours of their time which allowed for a cocktail hour and extended reception. Janelle was extremely helpful and easy to work with. For the yeaf and a half from the time I set my wedding date to the day itself, Janelle was accessible and willing to answer all the random questions I had throughout that time. They went above and beyond to ensure I was able to encorporate all my wedding colors into the linens which accented my centerpieces so well. I cannot say enough great things. The food was phenominal and so affordable! I didn't think I would be able to afford the wedding I wanted but was able to have an awesome reception on a very limited budget. I utilized DJ Chicken Nugget who frequently does events there and I also highly recommend him-super affordable and well organized!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What can I say, Janelle and the entire CJ Hummels Staff were amazing. During the wedding planning process Janelle was quick to respond to every email or phone call I had. We had our rehearsal dinner, our ceremony and reception all done at Hummels and everyone was complimenting on how nice and convenient that was. The location is very easy to get to no matter where you are coming from. We had a few out of state guests and even they thought it was easy to find! The food was awesome, the bartender was great and everything overall was just amazing. We had a 4:00 pm ceremony and it started to down pour about 15 minutes before our outdoor ceremony was to begin. Lets just say I am thankful I was wearing waterproof mascara, I had a mini meltdown over the rain. Especially since the forecast said there was 0% chance of precipitation. We had a back up plan of an indoor ceremony but my heart was set on an outdoor one. The bridal party and I were hanging upstairs in the loft while the guests and the groomsmen hung out in the large reception area below. Janelle came upstairs and assured me that once the rain passed they would get everything dried off and we could have our outdoor ceremony. That's just what happened too. Once the rain stopped it only took them about 10 minutes to get everything ready and our wedding ceremony went on without a hitch. Throughout the evening Janelle would check in to make sure everything was going smoothly which I really liked, I would HIGHLY recommend this venue. Janelle is awesome!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
CJ Hummels was incredible! Janelle and her staff were very professional and courteous. The food was excellent and my guests raved about it. The facility was wonderful and was the perfect choice for my wedding. I had 125 people attend my wedding and the spacious facility was surperb for dancing and mingling with
our guests. There was a spacious parking lot to accommodate all of my guests. Oh and dont let me forget about the spacious upstairs room that was part of the package. It was used for an area to get settled after arriving from the church/pictures. The staff provided drinks, some appitizers, and time to prepare ourselves before being announced down to the main reception room for dinner. Once downstairs everything went smoothly. I also have to highly recommend Ken Bungarz Jr. (our DJ) he was awesome. I would reccomned CJ Hummels to everyone.
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janelle was amazing to work with! Her staff were both professional and courteous toward everyone. Janelle allowed us to maintain our laid back personalities while making us feel very comfortable that she would help maintain structure throughout our big day. The venue itself is perfect in its design and it was just right for our wedding of roughly 125 people. People have been writing and calling both of our families since the wedding saying how wonderful the location was and that they had a fantastic time there. To top it all off, the price was both fair and affordable! Thank you Janelle and the rest of the CJ Hummels family for making our day everything we dreamed of!
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our day was perfect! Thanks so much for all your help getting ready for our big day.
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janelle was great! She made everything perfect. Attentive to us and our guests. Her wait staff, bartender, and her husband Danny was also wonderful and attentive to our needs and the guests needs. Beautiful venue for both a ceremony and reception. My guests gave us so many compliments on everything. Janelle was accommodating to all requests even last minute ones. She had every detail planned out and ready to go for us. Our day was so special and she helped us achieve everything we wanted. Thank you!
Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely amazing!!! This place was perfect for our wedding. Janelle was so attentive and helped with every last detail. Reasonable prices food was out of this world!!!!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janelle was so great to work with! She was so easy to talk to and meet with also. She was so accommodating with everything. My maid of honor needed to use a projection screen. She asked Janelle the night before the wedding and Janelle made sure that projection screen was up that very next day. The hall was beautiful and perfect for a country style wedding reception.
Wedding: 06/22/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Private User 1 Reviews
Janelle was a pleasure to work w/ & provided us w/ such professionlism for our wedding day. They were so flexible to work w/ that it made my job a lot easier knowing that everything was being taken care of for our reception.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We can’t say enough about how Janelle was so helpful with planning our wedding! She did an outstanding job in the preparations for our wedding, from executing the rehearsal, the rehearsal dinner, and reception. It was perfect! Our hostess for the evening, Erica was excellent, very attentive and helpful. All the staff were very friendly and did an awesome job! Our quests commented on how nice the venue was and that the food was excellant. Thanks to all for making our wedding day so awesome!
Vicki & Dwayne Engle
Wedding: 11/17/2012
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
Janelle did her best to make sure that we felt that we were receiving first-class attention and care. She answered all of our questions readily and asked us all of the correct questions. She was very accommodating in having us visit the site several times and was extremely friendly, as was the entire staff.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was so nervous about selecting the right venue, but CJ Hummels, was absolutely wonderful! They were so easy to work with and very flexible. My wedding was made awesome because of them!
Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
C.J. Hummels was the perfect place to have my wedding and it was everything I had looked for in a venue. Janelle and her staff were absolutely amazing and so very helpful and kind. The food was excellent as always. I really liked that the ceremony and reception were all at one place, my girls and I were able to take our time getting dressed upstairs in the loft so that was very convenient. We got so many compliments from our quests about this venue. If I could do every exact minute of the day over again, I would a million times. The whole entire day was just perfect.
Wedding: 10/07/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
 610-562-4891
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire