Circle of Love Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Daria was incredible and enjoyable to work with! My husband and I still say that Daria was without a doubt the best investment we made in our wedding and we believe that to be the truth! From our first conversation over the phone, Daria was positive, upbeat, extremely attentive, highly detail oriented and had such an encouraging demeanor with a "can-do" attitude for every action item. Daria made our wedding magical -- her expertise allowed us to enjoy each moment as it unfolded and gave us the luxury of being able to pause, look into each other's eyes. Were it not for her coordinating the many details both the day before and the day-of, our wedding would have had an entirely different tone/feel from beginning to end for us. I continue to receive compliments about the details guests noticed and also about the overall energy and love they witnessed throughout our wedding day. The highest compliment we were paid was, "Your wedding was the most romantic wedding I've ever been to...." That compliment is evidence for how well Daria handled the details and how much we trusted her so that we as the bride and groom could truly focus on enjoying each moment together along with our friends and loved ones who were beside us. Daria - it was a privilege to have you a part of our wedding team and we hope you know how eternally grateful we are to you!

1 Review
Recently Married

Daria with Circle of Love Weddings was very professional and very organized. I greatly appreciated her help looking over contracts and handling the negotiations with my venue - saved me hours of time so I could be focused on other wedding details!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Daria was wonderful to work with! She recommended all of our vendors and was always available to answer my questions quickly. She is always one step ahead with planning and knows exactly how to handle any situation or problem as they come up. She is very organized so she was on top of me being organized down to every last detail, providing helpful schedules and spreadsheets. Her knowledge of my venue along with her long standing relationship with staff allowed us to focus on enjoying our special day!

Recently Married

I had a wonderful experience working with Daria to plan my wedding this past August! From our first meeting, it was apparent that Daria is incredibly professional & organized. She sat down with my fiance and I to discuss the vision we had for our wedding (it was somewhat non-traditional) and over the next year, helped us make it into a reality. She sent us helpful checklists to make sure we were on track & offered her valuable advice and suggestions when we came to a crossroads. She has worked with numerous vendors in the Atlanta area and we were thrilled with the individuals she recommended to us. Daria went out of her way to make herself available to us and we were always able to reach her by phone, e-mail, or text. Most importantly, my entire family was thrilled with how smoothly our wedding day flowed because of her detailed scheduling & flawless direction. We loved working with Daria and we would highly recommend her to our friends and family!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Daria is absolutely fantastic! There are not enough words to express how thankful I am for her help throughout the wedding planning process. She was very quick to respond to my questions and concerns and handled any issues that arose with my vendors on the wedding weekend without ever getting me involved. My wedding ended being exactly what I had hoped for because of her and i would recommend her to any bride.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We had a destination wedding, and we had guests coming over from Belgium. I was also living in Belgium and was not able to come back to USA until 3 weeks before the wedding. Daria met with me on Skype, emailed with me regularly, (spoke with my mother regularly as well) and really kept me organized, and helped me achieve things that would not have been possible alone. And on the day of, she kept everyone calm and made sure everything went smoothly! I can't imagine our big day being such a success without Circle of Love Weddings!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Daria is my absolute hero! I genuinely feel that words cannot express how fantastic she is, both as a person and as an exceptional (!!) wedding planner. From our first meeting with Daria, I immediately felt as though she was my dear friend who wanted everything that I wanted for our wedding. My mom and I quickly discovered that we made the very best decision in hiring Daria. She was there by our side through everything, and she would always know what I wanted even before I did! Daria’s expertise, professionalism, and sweet spirit made our planning process a complete success. She far surpassed what I hoped for in hiring a wedding planner. She is a miracle worker for sure! Daria is incredibly organized and offered the perfect amount of support and guidance needed to make the wedding of my dreams become a reality! She was always ready and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for anything we needed, and she most certainly did on numerous occasions. It is quite apparent that Daria has a gift for what she does, as her pure talent exudes in every detail and decision made. She is a top-notch wedding planner and her expertise is unmatched. I would recommend her without question. After all, she is the BEST!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We wanted to do most of the planning ourselves, but we just didn't know which vendors to contact, when to start contacting which vendors, and when which details needed to be tackled.

We contacted Daria after hemming and hawing over making wedding plans ourselves for months; I am forever grateful that we did!

Daria helped us get our wedding plan on track, kept us updated with thorough to-do lists when we wanted the DIY approach (and graciously took care of details when we needed a break from DIY), and was above all an utter professional.

When it came to the day of the wedding, I had absolutely ZERO stress. I knew that Daria had helped us plan the perfect party for us and our families, and by the time our wedding day arrived, we knew we had someone there that we could trust absolutely to take care of any snags that happened. Did any snags happen? Honestly, I can't remember -- it either didn't happen, or I never needed to know because Daria had it under control.

Everyone says "enjoy your day!" Daria was instrumental in making sure that our wedding day was just that -- a joy.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

In helping to plan my daughter’s wedding, I questioned the value of a wedding planner. In retrospect, thinking that we could have coordinated the hundreds of details involved in the wedding events was really naïve! I pride myself in being highly detailed oriented. Again in retrospect, we did not know what we didn’t know! My original list of things to do did not even begin to scratch the surface of the items that Daria helped us with.

Not only was she organized and methodical approach outstanding but her friendly nature and supportive attitude made the process fun. All of the vendor and service providers that she recommended along with her guidance on their selection resulted in a coordinated, seamless execution of all aspects of the events. Throughout the process her calm, professional demeanor kept all of us (especially the bride!) focused with virtually no anxiety during, what could have been, a pressure packed period.

Daria also knew how to work with all of us; the bride, groom, mother-of-the-bride, and me, the pushy father-of-the-bride. Nothing phased her. Her treasure trove of wedding accessories was amazing. From signage to a sand bucket for sparklers; she had something for everything! With a large wedding including over 150 out of town guests, every detail was handled flawlessly. Wow!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

First of all, because this is going to be a long review, I’ll give you the bottom line: I would have paid triple the price for Daria and Circle of Love weddings and would recommend Daria to my closest friends and family members.

My (new) wife and I are both physicians doing our residency at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. She is training to be licensed as a general surgeon, and I’m training to be licensed as an internist. When we were engaged in February 2013, we knew that we would have to use a wedding planner or we wouldn’t be able to make our wedding happen, as we consistently work 80 hour weeks (up to 120 hours per week on difficult rotations). We had heard good things about Daria, and decided to meet her to see what we thought of her.

Our first impression was one of an individual who was experienced, organized, and professional. And, thankfully, we decided to hire her to plan our wedding. Instantly, we felt comfortable in our decision. Even surrounded by type-A personalities in our profession, Daria was the most organized person I’ve ever met. She explained her system, which included several checklists based on how many months or weeks remained before the wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable when it came to local Atlanta vendors and every vendor she recommended was phenomenal. Her professional opinion is invaluable when planning a wedding.

In summary, Daria is a one-of-a-kind planner. Her work is effortless, as if she was designed to make your wedding as incredible as it could be. She was respectful with family yet she knew how to manage them. She cared about our feelings, but wasn’t afraid to tell us when we were got caught up in a minor decision or were straying outside of our budget. By the end, I felt like she was as invested in our wedding as we were, and she made our special day unforgettable. We truly can’t thank her enough for giving us the best night of our lives.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

One of the best thing I did was to hire Daria as my Day-Of-Coordinator! She helped me through the whole wedding planning process by giving me advice and suggestions. She was always very helpful and sweet. One of the reasons why I hired Daria was because of her experience and her wedding packages were very clearly stated, unlike some other wedding planning vendors. I knew exactly what she offered and what to expect. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding because I know Daria had everything under control. All I did was just to enjoy my day and have fun! She also had anything and everything you could possibly need on your wedding day - bandits, scissors, double sized tapes, towel, even cigar cutter! She is truly amazing! My parents, guests, bridal parties and vendors were all really impressed with her. I would highly recommend her to everyone =D Thank you Daria for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We can't say enough about Daria McGregor and the Circle of Love Weddings!!! The attention to detail and planning was incredible. According to our many guests (197) Our Daughters wedding was the most beautiful, well thought out and well planned event they had ever been to...and this was from a very discriminating crowd!!! Here's to Daria for making this a wedding that many will never forget!!! Doug and Betsy Foppe May 2014

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Daria was amazing! She was involved in our wedding planning since the very beginning (over a year before the date). I would 100% recommend her!

We ended up choosing a venue, caterer, band, and photographer that we found via her recommendation and loved all of them! She definitely is a great judge of the bride's taste and knows who to recommend.

She kept us on track with the timeline all along, so things really never got stressful. And she was great at reassuring my mom that everything was being taken care of when she started to get worried about something :)

MOST importantly, Daria was absolutely amazing the week of and day of the wedding. She helped prevent a crisis with my dress, took care of making sure every single detail was ready to go before the big day, and literally we had NOTHING to worry about on the actual wedding day. Everything went SO smoothy, and multiple guests said it was the best organized wedding they had ever been to!

Thanks Daria!

Amanda
04/05/2014

Daria was by far the most important piece of our wedding. She was the reason that our wedding came together - but more importantly - she kept me sain!! Daria met with us first a year before hand and was so calm and collected. She walked us through every piece of the wedding and gave us advice and guidance on how to stay on budget and get the most out of our experience. Then as the wedding approached she checked in periodically to keep me on track. The last month she was highly involved in the wedding planning and was so helpful. The final week, she was the crucial piece that kept everything together and running smoothly. My family was quite impressed with her ability to learn and use everyone's names and lead a usually rowdy group of people through a rehearsal. She also keeps special circumstances like family drama in mind when she works through seating and wedding arrangements. It was quite impressive how she kept it all in line.

Daria is not only good at her job, she is a joy to be around and is not high stress or high intensity. She was there taking care of everything on my wedding day!! I highly recommend!!

Shaanta
11/24/2013

Daria was so amazing! She was organized and professional. She helped us think of everything we needed to make our special day go so smoothly. Because of her we had a spectacular Wedding Day!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Daria MacGregor was wonderful. Over all the months of planning the wedding, she kept checking in with us to make sure we were moving through the lists she sent us. She answered questions promptly and was supportive in many ways. We could not have had the lovely wedding that we did have without Daria guiding us.