CinemaCake Filmmakers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We love it! We shared our with our family this weekend too. It captures our wedding day so well. It's so impactful to be able to share and relive our wedding like this. Thank you so much, we will cherish this forever.

Services Used: Videography

To the whole CinemaCake Crew! Many many many thanks for capturing our day... We've been waiting in such anticipation to see this and as we are watching it (for the 3rd time tonight), we are just smiling! I thought it would be impossible, in one video, to capture all the fun, love, care between Michael and I — and all our amazing friends and family — on our wedding day. Thank you so much! Love it! — Casey & Mike

Services Used: Videography

CinemaCake was the first wedding vendor we enlisted for our big day, and we're elated we chose them. Dave Williams and his entire staff are courteous, professional and talented beyond measure. Simply stated, there aren't any cinematographers in the area that compare to the work they produce. Their attention to detail is impeccable. We know our wedding day wouldn't have been complete without CinemaCake, and we will happily recommend their services to anyone in need!

Services Used: Videography

Our experience with CinemaCake was beyond excellent. They were professional, flexible, friendly, and I was so impressed with the video they created. It is expensive, but truly worth every penny!! I highly recommend CinemaCake!!!

Services Used: Videography

I have to be honest and say that originally we had not planned on a videographer. That was until we saw cinemacakes work on their website....

They wedding videos are unique, breathtaking and special.

Working with Dave and Craig was great. I never felt uncomfortable around them, or even like I was being filmed.

My husband, Kris, was impressed with how they were able to spend the entire day with us and go almost unnoticed. They blended in perfectly and were a joy to be around.

They were a fun crew and got along tremendously with my other vendors.

They do these beautiful voice overs, and during the interview my grandmother said that Craig made her feel very comfortable and was extremely encouraging about what she had to say.

For being someone who almost didn't end up with a videographer, I have to say that I am more than anxious to see their creative perspective come to life.

Services Used: Videography

After watching CinemaCake's videos on their website, we knew we had to hire them. The videographers and editors at CinemaCake are so talented. We had three videographers with us on our wedding day (we had a large wedding) and not only were they super friendly and easy to work with, but you could barely even tell they were there. We received a "Coming Soon Trailer" and "Shortcake" film from them and we could not have been happier with how they turned out. They beautifully told our story and helped us to relive our wedding day. They are so unique in how they tell each couple's story and they really try hard to work with you to make sure they edit your video in a way that feels like "you". We constantly get comments from our friends and family on how much they love our video!

I know that a lot of couples planning a wedding consider not hiring a videographer in an effort to save costs. If you are trying to decide whether or not to hire a videographer for budgetary reasons, I would suggest trying to save money elsewhere because you will regret not having a wedding video. It was some of the best money that we spent!

Services Used: Videography

oh. my. God. All I can say is thank God I'm off for the next 3 days because i will be doing nothing but watching this video on repeat for 72 hours. (i might have to call in sick on thurs & friday bc i'm not sure 72 hours will be enough). Next to marrying Greg, having you guys as my videographers was probably the best decision i've made in life. I've brought my laptop with me in the bathroom while I was putting on my makeup, in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner & even plugged my headphones into my phone at the gym so i could watch it on the treadmill. Everyone i've shown the video to is insanely impressed. I knew you guys were fantastic but the video surpassed my expectations, you're all so great at what you do. And it was really nice having such a fun, easy going film crew around that day. Tony's cameo at the end? Amazing. Thank you all SO much! I would write more but I have to go back to rewatching the video....
Love, Jennifer & Greg Corcoran

Services Used: Videography

Using CinemaCake to film our wedding was an easy choice. My brother and sister-in-law used CinemaCake for their wedding video in 2010 and I was beyond impressed. When I got engaged they were top of my list for videographer and was so ecstatic that they were able to do our wedding. Initial contact was seamless, contract and deposit all done electronically through their website, super easy. Our production manager, Taylor, was a pleasure to work with. We had a preliminary phone interview to go over details about the wedding, voiceovers, and information about my fiancé and me. This preliminary part turned out to be so important because the things we discussed were exactly what was captured in the video. Every wedding has its own identity and our video displays it perfectly. It really tells the story of our wedding without showing the entire day.The camera crew blended in perfectly to our wedding. They were great at coaching my husband and I through our voiceovers. We opted for additional posterity chapters of the ceremony and first dance as well as all the raw unedited footage (highly recommend). Seeing the raw footage gave me an even bigger appreciation for how good CinemaCake really is at filmmaking. To film edit an entire wedding and tell the story so beautifully is really a challenge and CinemaCake delivered perfection. The final product is top quality and very professional. No question a videographer is an added expense, but if you're considering it you should go with the best there is. Being able to relive the biggest day of our lives was absolutely worth the price. Thank you CinemaCake, we couldn't be happier with how our video turned out!

CinemaCake Filmmakers responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristen! That means a lot to the entire team!

Services Used: Videography

EXCELLENT service!! The team at CinemaCake really worked with me to get the end result that I wanted. I am so pleased with the moments captured from my special day and the backdrop music that is so perfectly matched to the film. It exceeded my every expectation and I could not be happier. During the day of my wedding, CinemaCake was so skilled that I was barely conscious of their camera. They captured everything that I wanted and even worked with me afterwards to edit out parts that I did not like. You even have the option to select high resolution photos to be the signature image for your DVD. The thing I value the most is the way that CinemaCake seamlessly connected special moments throughout the day with a special commentary from my loved ones. This blue ray DVD will be an eternal reminder of the day that I married the love of my life and I have CinemaCake to thank for giving this to me.

Services Used: Videography

As a wedding professional, you get to know the best in the business. When it came time for my own wedding day, there were some vendors that were just "must-haves." CinemaCake was one of them. There is simply no other filmmaker in the marketplace that comes close. And you are just that - filmmakers - not wedding or bar mitzvah videographers. Filmmaking is a talent, a craft, an artform.

And as I watch my film, I am reminded of what an artform this is - and how exceptional you are as artists. There are so many nuances that one does not even pick up on in the first, second, or even fifth viewing. I can watch this over and over again - and it's not because I am in it (because I have watched several of your wedding films over and over again and I don't even know these people). It's because it is so well crafted - beautifully shot, creatively organized and edited, just thoughtful all around. You master the craft.

Dave, Sheryl, Matt, Jon, Angel - thank you for your artistry in creating something that our whole family will watch with love, pride, and joy for years to come. xo Jen Creed Rego

Services Used: Videography

All the guys at CinemaCake were professional, fun to work with, and captured great videos of our wedding day! They were very accommodating to all my requests of what to include or not include, even after they had already created one finished piece.
The only down side was that it took a few months for the video to be ready- however we opted not to get a "coming soon" video which would have be available sooner.

Services Used: Videography

It was not until a month or so before our wedding that I finally convinced my husband to agree to a wedding filmmaker. Our budget was stretched to the max and he felt this was an optional vendor. Had we gone with a different company, we would not feel as strongly but to say - you simply can NOT pass up this filmmaker at your wedding.

Speaking with Dave Williams on the phone for the first time was really refreshing. He is so passionate about his industry and approaches a wedding film like a major motion picture. If you look at same of the samples on their website - you will get tears, laugh, and feel like you know some of the couples.

We ended up choosing a Same-Day-Film package. Let me just say - WOW. After the cake was cut, screens came down and an amazing trailer-style film (see below) played for all of our guests to watch. We were in awe from the beginning, but about halfway through, I was completely overcome with emotion. Having the ability to watch the day play before your eyes while you are still in the event is indescribable. We were asked to pre-select family and friends to speak from the heart about us. Their voiceovers along with snippets from important parts of the day made it even more special.

Even two months after our wedding, our guests are still expressing a similar sentiment: the venue, cocktail hour, sunset ceremony, detailing, and more- blew them away but watching the film during the reception is something they can hardly put into words; we feel the same way!

I cannot say enough good things about CinemaCake. The biggest compliment I think I can give is to say that I don’t feel that our wedding day would not have been the same with out CinemaCake. We will cherish this forever.

Services Used: Videography

The same day edit was fabulous. Everyone loved it. It was incredibly professional.

Services Used: Videography

My fiance and I were recently married september 15th at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia. Planning the wedding and selecting all of our vendors was not an easy task, but the one decision we made from the very beginning and never looked back on was choosing Cinemacake as our videographer. Our wedding video was one area we 100% did not want to compromise on. We knew a well made wedding video would play more like a film that could capture our wedding in ways photography simply could not and that we could watch and relive over and over again for the rest of our lives. We spent countless days researching every single videographer in the tri-state area; going through every single company website, looked at every review online from every wedding website, got recommendations from every vendor and the four seasons themselves.... All of our research led us back to Cinemacake and there really was no comparison- we were hooked and it turned out to be the best decision we made in all of our planning. These guys were unbelievable; everything we thought they were going to be and more and did not disappoint one bit. They are worth every single penny. Everyone at the wedding was going crazy at how amazing our same day edit turned out. "how the **** did they put that together so fast????!!!!" "that was absolutely amazing!!!!!" "OMG!!!!OMG!!!!!!". Every time we get together with family or friends or whoever, everyone wants to watch the same day edit again because it just makes you feel so good every single time you see it. They really did a knockout job. Unbelievably professional. The number 1 question after the wedding from all of our friends and our parents friends is still "who wassss that videographer you guys had???" We can't recommend them enough. See for yourself: http://vimeo.com/49621887

Services Used: Videography

We absolutely love our wedding video! Cinema Cake was able to capture each and every important moment on our big day! Everyone that worked with us that day was phenomenal and we could not be happier with the end result. LOVED the out takes, great bonus at the end of the video, it was hysterical. We can't wait to share the video with our friends and family!!

Services Used: Videography

Dave came out to film our wedding day, although we have not received the full film yet since it's only been 2 weeks since our wedding we have gotten the coming soon trailer and we absolutely love it! We can not wait to get the full movie & have a viewing party! It was a pleasure working with cinemacake their work is outstanding, and I can't recommend them highly enough. Every step of the way was a delight, and the cinemacake crew are extremely prompt and friendly, customer service can't be beat! Love everything about them! Thank you guys so much for capturing our day for us!!