Christi Reynolds Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I'll start by saying I am a wedding photographer. I've photographed nearly 500 weddings, so it's safe to say, I've seen the good, the bad, and everything in between when it comes to hair + makeup services for your wedding. I've spent the past 6 or so years working with Christi, and when it came time to hire a stylist for our wedding, it was no question. We had to have the best. Our wedding took place in Jacksonville, Florida. We flew Christi out to Florida, because we simply had to have the best!

Before we secured a definitive date for our wedding, we contacted Christi to make sure he was available. We contacted her over a year in advance, as we know she books very quickly.

If you're reading this, you might be wondering why? Why am I so amendment that Christi is the best a bride can have?

First, Christi is extraordinarily professional, she will respond to your emails, calls, concerns, questions...and she'll do it quickly!

Unlike most MUA + Stylists, Christi will be with you for the entire day. She will touch you up in between photos and before you head down the aisle! That kind of service is rare. But Christi really cares about her Brides! She's not off to another wedding, YOU are her bride for the day. She will also have make certain you're on schedule...a detail so many other artist do not concerned enough about.

She also did my bridal party. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in two weeks and she has said multiple times how bittersweet it was having Christi do her makeup. She was spoiled with makeup perfection and by comparison, the artist she is contracted with just doesn't make her feel as flawless.

Christi has a calming nature and will help you feel at ease during the tense moments of the day.

Finally, Christi holds herself to a standard you don't find very often. She demands perfection of herself and will not be satisfied until you are in love with your look.

She is worth every single penny!

Colleen
12/29/2014

OMG! Christi is an angel, a dream, a superstar!!! Not only she made me and my ladies beautiful on my wedding day, she also helped me be a bride-chilla - as in no stress at all! She is super responsive and would reply to my email messages even on her vacation (my wedding was around the holidays). She extended her services and provided more - she really is not just a hair and make up artist, it felt like she is one of your bridesmaids, MOH, mom, fairy godmother all rolled into one. I could not have been happier! I would hire Christi again and again, if I have events that I need to be dolled up for. But most importantly, she made me feel as special as a bride should feel. I could not stop raving about her to my friends!

Recently Married

Christi is so amazing to work with! Over the past year I have met with Chrisit several times and she was always so accommodating and made me feel right at home. I visited her studio downtown for my engagement session, she also met me onsite for a boudior shoot and then onsite for my wedding day. She was always so prepared and never came empty handed. For any beauty needs I highly recommend Christi.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Booking Christi was one of the BEST decisions I made throughout my wedding planning process! Christi is SO easy to work with and so much fun to be around! She is very responsive, punctual, and makes you feel like the most important bride on her calendar! Most importantly, she is sheer MAGIC with makeup!! I love getting all dolled up but I had never had my makeup professionally done before my wedding day and, let me tell you, no girl should go without professional makeup on her big day! It is the ultimate pampering experience and if you book Christi I guarantee you will look like a movie star! I still looked like me but in the classiest, softest, most romantic and beautiful way! I know it gets expensive and makeup is an easy thing to have a friend or relative do for you but trust me, it is worth every penny and MORE! One last thing about the amazing Christi, she really wants you to be happy and will change whatever you want changed if you are not completely in love with your look. Don't be afraid to tell her if you want anything just a bit different because she can literally do ANYTHING with makeup and she is happy to make any change for you (she treats you like a celebrity!). If you are a bride and have the opportunity to book her, TAKE IT! You will not be disappointed, you will love her and you will LOVE your look!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christi was probably the most amazing part of my wedding besides the groom of course! Her services are by far the BEST! I was skeptical about spending extra money to get my hair and makeup professionally done because of added cost, but it is SOOOO WORTH IT WITH CHRISTI! I chose to have her stay up until after the ceremony so she could touch-ups for pictures. I had some drama at my wedding, and she not only kept me gorgeous, she was my therapist as well! She kept me sane and calm! She really does care about YOU as a person. She is the sweetest person ever and her skills on makeup and hair are absolutely amazing. LOVE HER!

Olivia
02/16/2014

Christi was very professional and provided excellent quality and service throughout my wedding planning process (make up/hair trial) and on the big day (working with me and my bridesmaids). She is very easy to talk to and I felt comfortable working with her. I would highly recommend her for any important event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Christi is more than just a wonderful artist, I now consider her a beautiful friend! She was so professional, fun, sweet, and informative. In addition, she was very flexible as I changed everything I wantef after our practice run and sweet Christi didn't even blink an eye.
Christi styled both my make-up and hair as well as my maid-of-honor's hair and make-up.
I felt absolutely beautiful all day. Everything stayed on and in place even with an abunsance of happy tears and agressive dancing. Not an easy feat I must say!
I would recommend Christi's services to anyone. Also, take advantage of her practice run...so worth it.
I looked forward to working with Christi again and hope to take some make-up lessons from her as she is such an awesome resource.
Thank you Christi! You're the greatest!

Kimberly
10/04/2013

Christi is the most talented make up artist ever! I have gained weight and KNEW I would not look beautiful for my wedding. I have a big scar that was the final straw regarding a wedding day fit for a princess. Not only was Christi unable to completely cover my scar, I was SO beautiful I never noticed the extra weight! Forget feeling like a princess, I felt like the most beautiful queen in all the kingdom!

Christine
09/21/2013

Christi is the SWEETEST person ever and is very professional. She was very accommodating with my busy schedule and when I almost gave up trying to meet up with her for a trial run, she made it a point to make sure she found a good time for the both of us. Her work is impeccable and she really tailors it to what you want (I went for a very natural look, as I don't normally wear a lot of make up). I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! Of note, Christi agreed to help me on my wedding day even though it fell on her own anniversary; for someone to put aside their own celebrations to help others is truly a sign of someone dedicated to their work. For that I have to say, "THANK YOU!"

1+ year ago

I finally found someone who makes me look beautiful without looking too over done! I love Christi and will never have my makeup done by anyone else for an event. She is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

1+ year ago

Christy was amazing! Everyone looked beautiful. I will be using here services again.

1+ year ago

My fiancé and I decided to travel to So. Lake Tahoe to elope with just the two of us. Even though our friends and family wasn't going to be there, I still wanted to look my best. I held on to Christi's number and e-mail address for over year. After researching other make-up artist in the Sacramento area, I felt Christi was the best choice for me. I'm so glad I held on to her information, she does such great work. I've never felt more beautiful, and who doesn't want to feel and look great on their big day. Christi has such an amazing spirit about her. She was friendly, kind, professional and her studio was clean and very beautiful inside. She explained to me what she was doing and why she was doing it, I learned so much while getting my make-up done. She made me feel comfortable. It was as if we've been friends for a long time, she's so talented and has a great personality. If I ever need my make-up done professionally in the future, she will be the only person I'll go to. She is honestly one of the best make-up artist in the Sacramento area. 5 stars for sure.

Alli
07/26/2013

Christi is fabulous!! She did the makeup for all the ladies at my wedding, including my mom, bridesmaids, and flower girl. She also found a wonderful hairstylist to do our hair too. Both were very easy to work with, very responsive to my emails and professional, and had great ideas when I had trouble coming up with my own. I really can't express how beautiful everyone looked on my big day!! Christi's makeup was very natural and light, just what I was looking for. Christi also did an amazing job covering a large tattoo on my back. She hadn't really done any tattoo coverage before, but she was willing to try it at my trial run and it came out great! The coverage was perfect on the day of the wedding, you couldn't see my tattoo at all, and the makeup lasted all night. You can't even tell I had makeup on my back in the photos. Both girls were really flexible - one of my bridesmaids decided on the day of the wedding that she wanted her hair and makeup done too. They were able to work her in and we were (mostly) still on time. I highly recommend Christi and her hairstylist (Kayci Stoots) for any event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't imagine having anyone else do my makeup for my wedding. Christi was professional, on time, bursting with positive energy, and most importantly, an extremely skilled makeup artist! I had nine bridesmaids so Christi brought an assistant. The two of them worked their magic to have all of us, including my mom and mother-in-law, looking gorgeous for the wedding. She was patient and worked very well with our other vendors (photographer and hair stylists). She definitely added to the happiness of my wedding day.

I had Christi do trial makeup for my engagement photos to see how I liked the look of airbrush makeup on my skin. It makes for flawless skin in photos - after that I booked her for my wedding! Christi really listened to how I wanted to look and made it happen. My mom and I went back once before the wedding for one more trial, and Christi went above-and-beyond. She was so flexible (we ran into traffic on the way over and she had to stay late), and when we told her we were going out to dinner that night, she even put some makeup on my friend who came with us! We were so happy with her work, we looked great, and had a fun girls night. Once you do a trial with her, you won't want to go to anyone else! A+!

emily
06/21/2013

I'm jealous of all you brides out there who still have your wedding day ahead of you, complete with the chance to spend a full morning with Christi's talent, charm, and hilarious good company.

For my wedding day, Christi worked her magic on me, my bridesmaids, and all the mothers of my party. We felt beautiful, confident, and bubbly the entire day, and everyone, including the folks who hate getting their pictures taken, smiled easily for the camera.

Christi perfectly executed my vision of natural, light makeup with a touch of drama in the eyes. I've never felt more gorgeous as I did that day, and I've become a complete and total narcissist since the pictures were delivered, staring at cheekbones, eyelashes, and eyebrows I never realized I had.

For my hair, Christi brought along a ridiculously talented assistant named Michelle Chiquet who gave me the most magnificent updo I have ever seen—on my head or anyone else's. Working from a collection of about 5 inspiration photos, Michelle sculpted my hair into a piece of art—a tumble of curls, somehow weightless but never budging for the entire night. Pure perfection.

Christi's talent is rivaled only by her sparkling personality and sharp sense of humor, which kept me cracking up with each delightful email communication, and kept all my bridesmaids giggling and ready for the party on the morning of. Seriously: the girl will not only make you beautiful, she'll make you LAUGH.

The only downside to hiring Christi is that sad, fluorescent-lit, Cinderella-at-12:01 moment of staring into the hotel mirror, sweeping off your gorgeous face and taking all bagillion-and-one bobby pins out of your gorgeous hair. But fear not, because a few weeks later, your pictures will arrive and there you'll be, laughing and glowing and even more beautiful than you remember, with a face that you can admire and drool over forever, all thanks to the work of an über-talented, professional little pixie named Christi.

Jennifer
06/08/2013

She was amazing! I felt beautiful and not too overdone which I was worried about. She made me and all my bridal party comfortable, we all loved her!