Chris Zarconi Photography

Chris Zarconi Photography

Simple, artistic, and fun.

Washington, DC 20002 | map
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Communicating with Chris Zarconi Photography began with emails. Those proved enlightening and we were directed to view his web page. The auto biography was the deciding factor. Every descriptor of Chris and his professionalism is accurate. Phone calls and texts followed and Chris was always courteous, professional and reassuring. When we arrived at The Thomas Jefferson Memorial for our wedding service, Chris was their waiting. Photos were taken during the ceremony and afterward. My husband and I found Chris to be creative with posing us. Lastly, his follow through and delivery were punctual. Critt Hunter

• Wedding: 05/15/2014
Critt
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris exceeded our expectations the time, the patience Chris afforded us was above and beyond what we expected. Chris guided us through the whole process from the first conversation, before the ceremony and through to the end of the ceremony. We very much appreciated the ideas that Chris provided us in making our day so memorable as well as paying attention to every detail no matter how small. We were both a bit nervous and Chris immediately put us at ease and we were sure this was going to be a great day. To sum it up just a big thank you for being part of our day.

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
Jack
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is wonderful! We loved working with him and would HIGHLY recommend Chris Zarconi Photography!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Chris was a great experience! He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. Chris was not afraid to get in the thick of things to get the shot and I'm pretty sure I saw him elbow a 6'6" guy out of the way to get some pictures. He was really good at directing us and keeping us focused at the task at hand, which can be very difficult to do when there are a million people trying to get your attention. His upbeat attitude and sense of humor always kept us on our toes and laughing. Even our guests commented on how wonderful and how much fun he was. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone looking for a photographer.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the groom, I didn't select the photographer but I did want to write how wonderful his photos turned out. Chris made sure that the bride's family and groom's family had group/individual photos taken with the bride and groom, and he also took the time to take photos with all of the grandparents at the wedding. Chris' staged and candid photos of the bride and groom in the outdoor gardens & inside the house where the reception was held, the family formal photos taken before the wedding, the candid photos taken at the reception, and the family photos taken at the signing of the ketubah before the wedding all turned out fantastic. Our family was thrilled with the photos and we would highly recommend Chris as a wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a fabulous photographer for our wedding in May. He was very professional and worked well with our dynamic group. He provided wonderful impromptu photos while keeping in mind angles and locations I, as a bride, really wanted. We also chose the photo booth option he provides… best decision EVER! Our guests had an amazing time and we have the memories and pictures to prove it! Thanks Chris you’re the best!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris and his assistant, Rassi, did a fabulous job capturing my wedding. Chris coached us along and began providing helpful suggestion prior to the wedding, He made sure no precious moment was forgotten - from the photo opportunities I specifically requested to the moments he knew I wouldn't want to miss but did not think to mention. Chris and Rassi blended seamlessly with my guests so it it was as if the camera wasn't there. I was extremely pleased with my pictures. They not only captured memories I could not personally witness but will also help me to relive my special day for many years to come. Thank you Chris!!!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Nicola
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was excellent to work with!! He is fun, professional, and efficient and does great work. He absolutely made our day more enjoyable and did a fabulous job! I can't recommend him highly enough.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We highly recommend Chris Zarconi for a wedding or special event. We were drawn to Chris because his style of photography greatly appealed to our vision for our wedding. Chris has a way of capturing unforgettable moments with authenticity- never forced or fake emotions. We greatly enjoyed getting to know Chris in the months leading up to our wedding. He provides excellent guidance and helps focus what can be an overwhelming endeavor into something exciting. We took advantage of his photo booth and it was a HUGE hit with our guests. We can't wait to see the pictures.

We also appreciated that Chris took time to get shots of the two of us uninterrupted. Our venue was very scenic, and Chris and his assistant were eager to utilize as much of the property as possible. And, Chris was a lot of fun. We had a blast and would urge other couples to look into his services.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris is fantastic to work with. His calm demeanor really put us at ease, and he was incredibly helpful throughout the day of our wedding, even with things that had nothing to do with photography. The photos are absolutely beautiful. He really captured the spirit of our wedding with gorgeous detail shots, amazing views of special moments, and great action shots of the dance floor. And he has a photo booth, which was without a doubt the highlight of the evening- those photos are priceless and hilarious. So glad we hired Chris, and so thankful for his superb service!

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a wonderful photographer - very friendly, very talented, extremely professional. The quality and artistry of the photographs were fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give Chris a 10 out of 6, I would. We got our wedding photos back within a month of our wedding (honestly, who ever heard of getting their images that quickly?!), and they were SHOCKINGLY SPECTACULAR. I'm pretty honest about not being photogenic, but there is not a single photo I don't love, not just like....LOVE. We will hire Chris for our future Christmas and Channukah photos, school pictures, christenings, bar and/or bat mitzvah's - you name it, he's hired. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris Zarconi shot our engagement photos in San Fransisco. He was truly amazing in an area he was completely unfamiliar with. He captured everything I wanted and was such a pleasure to be around. We wanted to have some photos taken on a cliff overlooking the bay and he climbed right up there with us along with all of his equipment to get the perfect picture! He truly is an amazing photographer, we wish he was available to shoot our San Diego wedding! Brides, you will be disappointed with yourself if you don't hire Chris as your photographer!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was a dream to work with. He really made my family and guests feel at ease - more like another friend at the reception than a photographer. He provided us with a variety of options and prices depending on what we wanted. He and his assistant did a beautiful job capturing all of the details and people at the wedding. He listened to exactly what my husband and I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the results. I've recommended him to many friends who have all sang his praises as well!

• Wedding: 07/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy with Chris Zarconi's photography; I can't say enough good things about his work. He photographed our wedding and the pictures are stunning! Not only that but right before a trip home to see mom, my picture disk would not work and some of the pictures weren't viewable. Chris made me a new CD that day so that I could go home to mom with the wedding pictures she so wanted to see. I would recommend Chris Zarconi for photography to my best of friends. Thanks Chris, you do great work! ~Jodie~

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris photographed my wedding and did an amazing job. The pictures were gorgeous - he knew how to capture just the right angle and background. He also understood our aesthetic, as reflected in the photos as well as other recommendations. After our initial meeting with him, which lasted perhaps an hour, he recommended a florist that he thought might meld with our taste. He was right, and we ended up using that florist for our wedding. Chris was also just wonderful to work with, as he is extremely personable and helpful.

• Wedding: 11/16/2009
202-425-4742
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards