Chris Zarconi Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I hired Chris Zarconi as a photographer, I knew that he would take great pictures. What I didn't know was that he would actually contribute something to our day to make it even more perfect. Chris was incredible to work with from beginning to end...he was prompt and professional. I wanted to take our pictures on the National Mall but wasn't entirely sure where, or what we would do in the event of rain, but Chris not only offered plenty of ideas, but was genuinely happy to help. His mode of operation is to build a relationship with his clients, and that's exactly what he did...from engaging with my then-fiance and I when we first hired him, to helping my mom on our wedding day when she thought she lost her wallet. He wasn't just a photographer, he was an extra set of hands on the day of who provided an invaluable service. On top of that, I can't say enough about our pictures. They're incredible. They exceeded all of my expectations and are absolutely beautiful. Chris isn't afraid to literally get down into the dirt or climb on top of an unsteady trash can that's set on top of a chair just to get the perfect shot. We purchased the unlimited package and Chris gave us more than 1,000 photos, all of which were stunning. His presentation of our photos was incredible...he had us over and gave us a beautiful cigar-style box with about 100 printed 5x7 photos from our wedding...this after showing us all of our pictures in a slide show presentation on his large screen TV. He didn't need to do any of this. He could have just shown up and taken pictures and sent us a flash drive in the mail, but he didn't because what makes Chris Zarconi unique as a photographer, is his genuine desire to make you feel as though your wedding is the only one that matters. Words cannot express how lucky we consider ourselves to have hired Chris and we are truly, and will forever be grateful.

Michael
06/22/2014

We hired Chris to do the photos for our wedding. He was great to work with and we couldn't be happier with the pictures. We have recommended him to our friends and we are going to order a wedding album from him.

Meg
05/16/2014

Chris was a creative, helpful and felt like part of the family as our wedding photographer. He knew just what pictures to take, never got in the way (as I have seen so many photographers do at weddings), and he had wonderful suggestions for posed shots we would have never thought of. Chris was there early, took photos that we didn't ask for and we are so grateful he did! You know those funny candid shots! He even helped out with making sure everything was set up, something the planner at the hotel should have done. Chris was easy to work with, very professional and made the memories of our wedding truly special! Steve and Meg Casper

Critt
05/15/2014

Communicating with Chris Zarconi Photography began with emails. Those proved enlightening and we were directed to view his web page. The auto biography was the deciding factor. Every descriptor of Chris and his professionalism is accurate. Phone calls and texts followed and Chris was always courteous, professional and reassuring. When we arrived at The Thomas Jefferson Memorial for our wedding service, Chris was their waiting. Photos were taken during the ceremony and afterward. My husband and I found Chris to be creative with posing us. Lastly, his follow through and delivery were punctual. Critt Hunter

Services Used: Photography

Chris was such a delight to work with. He was super friendly and has a wonderful personality. He drew on his years of experience by giving us little pointers throughout our whole day. Instead of feeling like a stranger was following us around taking pictures, I felt like we hired a close family friend. Chris is super affordable without sacrificing quality.

Jack
11/15/2013

Chris exceeded our expectations the time, the patience Chris afforded us was above and beyond what we expected. Chris guided us through the whole process from the first conversation, before the ceremony and through to the end of the ceremony. We very much appreciated the ideas that Chris provided us in making our day so memorable as well as paying attention to every detail no matter how small. We were both a bit nervous and Chris immediately put us at ease and we were sure this was going to be a great day. To sum it up just a big thank you for being part of our day.

1+ year ago

Chris is wonderful! We loved working with him and would HIGHLY recommend Chris Zarconi Photography!

06/01/2013

Working with Chris was a great experience! He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. Chris was not afraid to get in the thick of things to get the shot and I'm pretty sure I saw him elbow a 6'6" guy out of the way to get some pictures. He was really good at directing us and keeping us focused at the task at hand, which can be very difficult to do when there are a million people trying to get your attention. His upbeat attitude and sense of humor always kept us on our toes and laughing. Even our guests commented on how wonderful and how much fun he was. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris to anyone looking for a photographer.

1+ year ago

As the mother of the groom, I didn't select the photographer but I did want to write how wonderful his photos turned out. Chris made sure that the bride's family and groom's family had group/individual photos taken with the bride and groom, and he also took the time to take photos with all of the grandparents at the wedding. Chris' staged and candid photos of the bride and groom in the outdoor gardens & inside the house where the reception was held, the family formal photos taken before the wedding, the candid photos taken at the reception, and the family photos taken at the signing of the ketubah before the wedding all turned out fantastic. Our family was thrilled with the photos and we would highly recommend Chris as a wedding photographer.

Jessica
05/25/2013

Chris was a fabulous photographer for our wedding in May. He was very professional and worked well with our dynamic group. He provided wonderful impromptu photos while keeping in mind angles and locations I, as a bride, really wanted. We also chose the photo booth option he provides… best decision EVER! Our guests had an amazing time and we have the memories and pictures to prove it! Thanks Chris you’re the best!

Nicola
05/04/2013

Chris and his assistant, Rassi, did a fabulous job capturing my wedding. Chris coached us along and began providing helpful suggestion prior to the wedding, He made sure no precious moment was forgotten - from the photo opportunities I specifically requested to the moments he knew I wouldn't want to miss but did not think to mention. Chris and Rassi blended seamlessly with my guests so it it was as if the camera wasn't there. I was extremely pleased with my pictures. They not only captured memories I could not personally witness but will also help me to relive my special day for many years to come. Thank you Chris!!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris was excellent to work with!! He is fun, professional, and efficient and does great work. He absolutely made our day more enjoyable and did a fabulous job! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Services Used: Photography

We highly recommend Chris Zarconi for a wedding or special event. We were drawn to Chris because his style of photography greatly appealed to our vision for our wedding. Chris has a way of capturing unforgettable moments with authenticity- never forced or fake emotions. We greatly enjoyed getting to know Chris in the months leading up to our wedding. He provides excellent guidance and helps focus what can be an overwhelming endeavor into something exciting. We took advantage of his photo booth and it was a HUGE hit with our guests. We can't wait to see the pictures.

We also appreciated that Chris took time to get shots of the two of us uninterrupted. Our venue was very scenic, and Chris and his assistant were eager to utilize as much of the property as possible. And, Chris was a lot of fun. We had a blast and would urge other couples to look into his services.

Services Used: Photography

Chris is fantastic to work with. His calm demeanor really put us at ease, and he was incredibly helpful throughout the day of our wedding, even with things that had nothing to do with photography. The photos are absolutely beautiful. He really captured the spirit of our wedding with gorgeous detail shots, amazing views of special moments, and great action shots of the dance floor. And he has a photo booth, which was without a doubt the highlight of the evening- those photos are priceless and hilarious. So glad we hired Chris, and so thankful for his superb service!

Services Used: Photography

Chris was a wonderful photographer - very friendly, very talented, extremely professional. The quality and artistry of the photographs were fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

If I could give Chris a 10 out of 6, I would. We got our wedding photos back within a month of our wedding (honestly, who ever heard of getting their images that quickly?!), and they were SHOCKINGLY SPECTACULAR. I'm pretty honest about not being photogenic, but there is not a single photo I don't love, not just like....LOVE. We will hire Chris for our future Christmas and Channukah photos, school pictures, christenings, bar and/or bat mitzvah's - you name it, he's hired. WORTH EVERY PENNY!