Chris + Jenn Photos

Value
Flexibility
Briana
12/06/2014

Words can't describe how amazing Chris and Jenn were on our wedding day! We had a small wedding ceremony (15 people, mostly family) at a home we rented in Dana Point for the weekend. While being amazing photographers, Chris and Jenn also acted as our wedding coordinators for the event. They were very prompt and professional with everything they did. They kept the days events running smoothly and kept me calm! They blended right in with our intimate guest list and were like part of the family. Our families have been raving about them ever since the wedding! I wish we lived closer to Orange County so that we could hire them for all future life events!! Chris and Jenn truly went above and beyond for us on our special day! I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire them!

Graeme
10/19/2014

Having researched many different photographers, we were drawn to Chris & Jenn as their photographic style spoke to us. We could see in their images their passion and commitment to making sure the bride and groom were at ease for the entire day. When we connected, their approach made us feel comfortable and lively. Knowing we were going to spend many hours with them on our wedding day we felt the trust and relationship we would have with the photographers was critically important to us. It was like they were old friends whom we reconnected with as if no time had passed. (This was a good thing as we did spend more time with them than anyone else that day.) They were professional and committed to capturing our vision and goals, which were to touch, move and inspire all our family and friends who joined us for the weekend (hopefully we made an impact on Chris and Jenn, as well). They managed our requests around family, lighting and details with ease and comfort. I have a photography background and know I have high expectations and they exceeded them.

Chris and Jenn were committed to capturing all aspects of the day while being conscious of the detailed schedule our wedding planner (Volare Events) organized. They worked well with Volare Events and were able to take control when needed. Wish we lived closer to these two amazing individuals as we look forward to finding another opportunity to have them photograph a special moment for our family.

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Jenn were fantastic in every way imaginable. We were on a budget, so were a bit hesitant at first about splurging on photographers, but these guys are totally worth it. They are not only outstanding photographers on your wedding day, but they are family wranglers, dress bustlers, and all around trouble-shooters for anything that might arise on the big day. Jenn and Chris made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera - cracking jokes, fixing stray hairs, etc. to make us look our very best. They scouted out great locations for our engagement session and for our first look and are incredibly talented at capturing a variety of different kinds of photos, which we loved. They really got to know us, and we really enjoyed the engagement session with them, to get to know their style and just get to know each other so it was more like a couple of friends coming to the wedding than photographers we had never met. Hiring Chris and Jenn was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and would highly recommend them - you won't regret it!

Moni
09/05/2014

I can't believe it took me so long to write this review! From the moment I first saw the photographs that Chris and Jenn produced I knew that they were the vendor for me (even though I had yet to meet or talk to them). Once I did make contact with them they were incredibly down to earth and had a great understanding of the overall feeling I wanted my wedding photos to have (nothing too traditional, overly posed or stuffy). I spoke with Jenn multiple times via telephone and I truly appreciated the time she took to get to know my groom and I so that the pictures could truly reflect who we were as a couple. I booked them over year out from my actual wedding date, but Jenn was in constant communication with me as the wedding date drew near. She created a photography schedule that lent itself well to our laidback vibe and it was nice feeling like I didn't have to think about anything because they had it under control. The day of the wedding I was blown away with their take charge (yet very nice) attitude; as our family and friends can be a bit unruly, and even more so once they've had a few drinks! I also absolutely hate any type of focused or direct attention and Chris and Jenn made my husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire day! It was like having really amazing friends take gorgeous photos without us even knowing it. I definitely can't say enough about the quality of these two as individuals and this is reflective in their work. I can only hope to have another special event that these two are a part of.

Bonnie
08/12/2014

I can't give Jenn and Chris a great enough review. They were AMAZING!!! We had a tiny wedding (just ourselves and our kids) and they captured the details so perfectly! They were extraordinarily professional and they were fun and relaxed, which made all of us comfortable and relaxed as well -- a VERY important detail that I hadn't thought about before the wedding. The photos were gorgeous, they were flexible with our time, they made us feel like we had known them forever, and we really couldn't have been happier with them!

Caroline
07/26/2014

I had the best experience working with Chris+Jenn! Not to mention I have had so many people tell me I have the best wedding photos they have ever seen! I am so pleased with how they turned out and they were beyond amazing to work with.

Noel
07/19/2014

My now husband and I stumbled upon Chris + Jenn's website while we were searching for a wedding photographer. We went through many different sites and portfolios and decided to give Chris + Jenn a call. From my first conversation with Jenn I felt so comfortable and at ease (this is a stressful and important decision for most!). What I loved about Jenn + Chris from the start is that they were really interested in getting to know us as a couple so that they were able to translate our personalities, relationship and history into our photos. Choosing Chris + Jenn for as our photographers was honestly the best decision that we made when planning our wedding. They are so professional but at the same time are easy going, friendly and fun! We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. THANK YOU Chris + Jenn! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I lucked out and found the perfect photographers for our big day with Chris and Jenn. Not only were they professional and organized, they were easy to work with and understood what it took to get beautiful, memorable photos. They were able take these photos while dealing with our busy schedule, the day's changing lighting, and our large families, all while maintaining a strong sense of artistry. I attribute much of this to not only their skill and experience, but also to their preparation.

Prior to the wedding, they offered a complimentary engagement photo session. This helped the two of them get to know us better. They learned how we liked to be photographed and also, how to give us direction to get us looking our best. They're both very personable and being a couple themselves, made it easy to demonstrate how they wanted us to pose for certain photos. They also came up a day before the wedding to get a sense of what kind of lighting they would be working with the day of. Preparation like this made us feel comfortable that our photos would be in the right hands.

The wedding day went smoothly and they were able to adapt to our schedule, large families, and wedding party(eight bridesmaids and eight groomsmen). In the end, the photos we got back from Chris and Jenn were amazing and perfectly captured all the important moments of our big day. They took charge when big group photos were taken, but also took a step back when taking more candid shots. We would gladly recommend Chris and Jenn and can't imagine our wedding photos looking any better!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Jenn are absolutely AMAZING! We found them through wedding wire and are so happy that we used them! Our engagement photos came out stunning and we cannot wait to get our wedding photos back! We know we will not be disappointed! They help with so much and kept me calm! Jenn was there to help bustle my dress and even help me go to the bathroom! I was honestly sad when they left because they made our day such a success!! Extremely professional, friendly, fun, creative, energetic, etc etc. I would refer them to ANY person hands down!!

Services Used: Photography

Chris + Jenn were a dream come true! They are the perfect blend of professionalism, creativity, and playfulness. My husband and I felt completely comfortable with them through the whole process and they made our wedding day run so smoothly. Not to mention our wedding photos were incredibly gorgeous, they did a fantastic job capturing the beauty and sacredness of that day. We would recommend Chris + Jenn to any future bride and groom in a heartbeat!

Private User
1+ year ago

I can't imagine our wedding day without Chris and Jenn! They were absolutely wonderful, easy, and fun to work with. It is easy to be yourself around them. Since they had picked out all of the locations for photo shots before the wedding so, there was no waiting around and everything ran smoothly. They were especially good at working with my husband's large family which has lots of small children. They even got all of the babies to look at the camera for the big family portrait! Also, they pick poses which work well for the individual couple so that you look your best and the pictures don't come out looking forced. The engagement photo shoot was a great time to get to know them and try out different poses before the wedding day. I would recommend Chris and Jenn to anyone looking for less stress on their wedding day and have already given their names to several friends. Thanks to this husband and wife team we will cherish the wonderful memories of our special day for years to come!

Katie
11/08/2013

Chris and Jenn were amazing to work with. They were super laid back yet professional at the same time and went over and beyond at our wedding. They made us feel very comfortable and did a great job at reading us as well as the venue. They stayed much longer than quoted to capture the party that ensued on the dance floor, and even helped the venue set up as they were behind schedule. They have such a unique eye and their pictures are artsy, beautiful, and as said by one of our guests "truly capture the innocence of love". I cannot say enough good things about Chris & Jenn. A definite wedding must!

Services Used: Photography

Chris and Jenn were great to work with and we would definitely recommend them. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and they all came out beautifully. We have enjoyed reliving our wedding day through the photos and have received so many compliments on them.

Brandon
10/13/2013

Could not have asked or expected for a better experience then the one we had with Chris and Jenn. My wife called Jenn based off a random referral and immediately connected with Jenn. Before we had our engagement photos they drove up to us and spent half an hour just talking to us and getting to know us before we delved into our shoot. Even though neither of us are professional models Chirs and Jenn made us feel completely at ease as we shot in public places. After the photos were done we spent an evening together of dinner where Chris and Jenn made a point of getting to know us and our relationship and what we hoped to achieve for our wedding. I definitely felt like Chris and Jenn were very deliberate in wanting to know exactly what we hoped our wedding would be like so they could capture it appropriately and on top of that they really seemed to want to just get to know us which really meant a lot as this was an intimate event. Already huge fans, Chris and Jenn then took it up yet another level on the day of the wedding, they made us and the rest of our family and friends feel at ease and made the day as seamless as possible so we didn't have any other worries on what was already a busy stressful day.On top of that Chris and Jenn turned into professional coordinators making sure we were everywhere we needed to be and that we caught every moment of the evening. What really was great too was that at the end of the night rather then running off they were able to take the time to hang out with us at the end of the wedding which meant a ton since we had gotten to know them and they had really been a big part of our special day. Chris and Jenn turned around the photos in a great time and really produced a product far beyond what we could ask for. We absolutely recommend these two for any occasion and are extremely thankful to have had such great photographers who are passionate and experts at what they do.

Services Used: Photography

Honestly, Chris and Jenn kept me sane through the wedding process and the day of! So much of the wedding details relied on the schedule and coordination of the photographers. Chris and Jenn helped review and finalize my day-of timeline and provided really useful tips and questions for me to ask along the way. Most importantly, they were FABULOUS on wedding day! Prompt, professional, funny as could be and really, really made things personal. They knew, just as they promised, the names of the wedding party, parents, grandparents, etc. They made things fun and easy--what more could a bride and groom ask for? Really and truly can not thank or praise this couple more for their incredible work. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Private User
10/05/2013

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the entire experience we had working with Chris+Jenn. From the first inquiry to the final product, Chris and Jenn were very responsive, professional, helpful, and honestly, a blast to work with! Their experience photographing weddings and knowing how important timing is when planning various wedding events came in very handy when I was finalizing our "day-of" timeline. Jenn worked with me to fit in different photos that were important to me...a "first look" with my dad, a generational photo with my mother and grandmother, and so many more!

On the day of our wedding, both Chris and Jenn arrived with a big smile and a calm professionalism that helped set everyone at ease. Our wedding ended up being quite a long day of work for them, but you never would have guessed by their cheerfulness and eagerness to capture each moment right up to the very end.

When the photos arrived after the wedding, my husband, family, friends and I were absolutely stunned. The photos were breathtaking! Chris and Jenn had taken the time to truly capture my husband and I (along with our family and wedding party) in a way that made us think "That picture is us!". As we went through the photos, we realized that not only had they captured the many moments and memories that we experienced that day, but also so many that we didn't! I was especially excited to see photos of our guests enjoying themselves, the reception details, and the scenery in general...all of which I missed in the rush of the day!

We could not be happier with Chris + Jenn Photography, and highly recommend their photography services!