Chelish Moore Flowers

Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married

Chelish is an amazing, talented woman! She has an incredible selection of linens and decorative pieces (including furniture) to make your wedding reception perfect. She and her staff make the most beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets - so much talent in one business! Many, many thanks to her and her staff for all they did to make my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception just what she wanted!

Recently Married

I have always known I wanted to work with Chelish after watching her climb into a freezing cold pool to make sure the customized flower stand in the middle was setup perfectly. She is the most creative and talented florist in and around the Charlotte area.

I made countless changes to my centerpieces throughout the planning process and Chelish never complained once and always got back to me within one business day. She created the most picture perfect floral runner that laid across a 32 person emperor table, that truly exceeded my expectations. Her team uses flowers to completely transform a room. If you are looking to impress your guests and create the “wow affect” Chelish Moore Flowers is the vendor for you :)

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish Moore made my wedding flowers and they were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen!!! I absolutely loved them and would recommend to anyone to use her flowers for any event or wedding!!!

Services Used: Flowers

All I can say is WOW!!! I was having a hard time finding mercury gold votives at the standard rental places in Charlotte. I heard about Chelish through another bride-to-be so I went to check out her place. I was blown away with ALL of her rental options!! She had just about anything you could imagine. I was able to find dozens of votives, candelabras, linens, outdoor furniture and the prices were amazing!! All of the items I found through Chelish made the difference at the wedding. The table decor and outdoor furniture set-up was over the top. If you are looking for items to make your event stand out, then Chelish is the person to see!!! Lastly, she made sure everything was PERFECT the day of!! She makes sure all of her brides are happy and I would recommend her to anyone who will listen!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Recently Married

Chelish and her team did an amazing job at my recent wedding! She worked with me diligently to make sure I was getting everything that I wanted and was patient, yet driven, throughout the process. To say I was impressed with the quality of her work would be an understatement. She made the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony/reception decorations and I could not be more pleased. I would DEFINITELY recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Hila
05/23/2015

Chelish was amazing! The flowers, candles and decor were gorgeous and Chelish was a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

If there could be one thing I loved the most about our wedding day I think it would have to be the gorgeous flowers Chelish Moore arranged for us! Amazed is an understatement, I was beyond impressed when I saw the complete finished product after the team was finished setting up for my big day! I couldn't believe all of the beautiful details she put into each piece, I was truly blown away! I had so many compliments on the flowers. Chelish is absolutely wonderful, so incredibly talented! Each time I had a question, her assistant Monica always responded immediately and I trusted they each knew exactly what they were doing. I was confident they would do an amazing job, although I was still shocked to see the finished product! It completely exceeded my expectations! I would reccomend her and her team to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

Want to take your vision and dream wedding and make it come to life? Chelish will do that for you and much more! I used her for flowers and for my decor as well. She did all of my ceremony, cocktail hour & reception decor. My whole wedding was absolutely stunning and it is all because of Chelish & her team. I put 100% trust in her and she delivered! One of my best decisions I made about my wedding was deciding to go with Chelish. She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what I wanted from day one.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
3.4

I loved the bouquets from this place, however, I did not like the spay (It was not what I had order). On my wedding day, I was never inform that the staffs arrived to drop off the flowers at all. My coordinators were not approached by them nor knew if they have already spoke to me. They were supposed to verify with me on that day to make sure it was all correct. We did verify two weeks prior to the date of exactly what type of flowers that I wanted. I was refund partially instead of a full amount on the spay. Even though, I was not pleased with what happen nor with the spay, I was not going to worry about again. The wedding was over and I didn't let it ruin my day. It would be more helpful during the process if they had a picture book of spays (along with sizes) and bouquets in case any brides was unsure what they want or where to look. I will not conduct business with them anymore.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish and her staff are amazing!!! I was planning my wedding long distance and they were able to help! Chelish goes out of her way to make everything amazing and easy! I was so pleased when I first met with her that she knew everything about my venue and asked about everything possible! I was so happy when I walked in on my wedding day to see everything her and I discussed! It was beautiful! I got so many compliments! Chelish also goes the extra mile and helps with the tiniest things. My mom and I made a dessert table and Chelish helped add a few decorations to liven it up! My bouquet and my girls bouquets were gorgeous! They were simple and elegant! The church flowers behind us were stunning! I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved my flowers at my wedding!! Everything looked gorgeous and I couldn't have been happier to use her as a florist!!

Services Used: Flowers

Thanks to Chelish and her team for absolutely beautiful flowers for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. The recommendations that Chelish made were spot on and most appreciated. Her work is stunning and she is a true pleasure to work with.

Regina
05/02/2015

Chelish did an amazing job. My bouquet was a dream come true! Everyone loved my beautiful bouquet. She is absolutely AMAZING!

Services Used: Flowers

Everything was wonderful. They provided beautiful arrangements.

Recently Married

A special thank you to Chelish and Linda for making all the details & flowers of the wedding spectacular and for their exceptionally hard work. Chelish and her staff go over and beyond with making sure you are more than satisfied with their artistry and outcome that was discussed throughout our consults together. If you're looking for someone to listen, help put in their expertise of artistry, and someone you can put your trust into to get the job done right, I highly recommend Chelish Moore Flowers!

Izah
04/18/2015

Chelish was so fun and easy to work with! She knew exactly what my vision was and made it into something beautiful!! She was very flexible and always willing to switch things up if needed. My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I wanted!