Chelish Moore Flowers

Value
Flexibility
Izah
04/18/2015

Chelish was so fun and easy to work with! She knew exactly what my vision was and made it into something beautiful!! She was very flexible and always willing to switch things up if needed. My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Flowers

There are not enough complimentary adjectives in the English language to describe my experience with Chelish Moore Flowers and how she made my dream wedding into a reality. I found pictures of a bouquet, arbor, & centerpieces that I would like to replicated and she exceeded every expectation I had. She created this AMAZING arbor for me from SCRATCH - it was absolutely breathtaking. It was hard for me to concentrate on my groom standing at the end of the aisle when I was absolutely blown away by the stunning arbor! She has anything you thing you think you might ever need or want for your wedding. Not only is she a one stop shop for flowers, linens, decor, etc but her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable and she is a great person to work with. Every time I left her warehouse of wedding dreams I became even more excited about the wedding! She made all of my wedding visions a reality.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I don't even know where to begin! Chelish and her team are simply amazing. the flowers were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen! The thing I loved is she didn;t skimp on the size of the bouquets, you really get your money's worth because they are huge and the colors are gorgeous. the decor and set up for our ceremony was flawless and everything just flowed together so nice. it was beautiful. the whole planning process was so easy because Chelish and her team are so easy to work with. They turned everything I have ever dreamed of into a reality!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say how wonderful my flowers and decor was in words! I was in awe when seeing my bouquet and decor for my wedding. She is so flexible when I called with changes to how many tables, adding decor, changing bridal party size, etc. she also offers flexible payment plans and runs specials for discounts. The quality of her work is outstanding! She also kept
It personal despite doing so many weddings. She remembers the details I told her and went above and beyond what I ever expected! The size of her store is unbelievable! You will never run out of ideas for decor in her store.

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you Chelish Moore Flowers! Everything was beautiful and fresh and better than I imagined!

Recently Married

I loved working with Chelish and her team. They did my sisters wedding (6 years ago) and so when it was my turn I didn't look farther. When you work with Chelish you never have to worry. She is wonderful and very personable. My flowers were top notch and absolutely beautiful. If I ever need flowers in the future I will hands down go back to Chelish.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish was fantastic! The flowers turned out much better than I had envisioned! Her team was great to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service!!! I highly recommend Chelish for all of your wedding flower and decoration needs! She has an EXCELLENT selection and makes the most beautiful bouquets!

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish did the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter and her fiancé visited Chelish, all they knew was that they wanted fall colors and to include gourds in the décor and a floral arch. From that, Chelish produced the most FANTASTIC decorations!! The bouquets, the floral archway and the table centerpieces were all absolutely gorgeous. Everybody was blown away by the beauty and festivity that her designs gave to our celebration. I was awed by the sight as I walked into the reception area and the archway for the ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Chelish is so pleasant to work with, we had no worries and everything was perfect! So we thank her and her staff for making the wedding such a success!

Recently Married

Chelish did a fantastic job with the bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. I simply had to tell her my vision and her creation was above and beyond what I ever could have imagined. I received several compliments on the arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish is simply AMAZING!! Her creation literally took my breath away & I cried tears of Joy when I walked in and saw the reception hall for my daughters wedding! She's not just a florist, she listen's to your every need and creates a beautiful masterpiece!

Erin
10/04/2014

I chose Chelish Moore to do my flowers for my wedding day and I could not be happier with my decision. I met with her twice to talk about what I wanted and she did a wonderful job of taking my vision and making it reality. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and Chelish executed my design perfectly. She is wonderful at taking bits and pieces of ideas and making them into a masterpiece. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and her beautiful craftsmanship added the perfect touch to my wedding day.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish was the BEST! She is able to understand your vision and help make suggestions to make your wedding beautiful. She is also super flexible-I changed a lot of things, and even added linens the week before the wedding when they fell through with my venue! I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, because I knew she would do a fabulous job. I got so many compliments on my flowers-especially the bouquets!

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish made my wedding day! As soon as I walked in the room of my ceremony and reception, I was filled with happiness and joy. I was so in love with my flowers I could not stop staring at them all night. She took what I had imagined in my mind to a whole other level. It was more than I could have ever dreamt of. Her team stayed to help flip my ceremony site to my reception during my cocktail hour which is amazing! My favorite thing of all though was my arbor, it was BEAUTIFUL, full of flowers and hanging votives! I literally tear up just thinking about it. Chelish was very patient with my family and I as we changed our minds a couple of times during the process. We did not only use Chelish for her flowers but we also rented all of our decor from her. SHE HAS IT ALL and at a great price. She works with you budget so you can have everything you want. I highly recommend using Chelish!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The comments I have received on the appearance of the flowers as well as the amount of how many beautiful flowers there were at my wedding is unbelievable. Chelish Moore Flowers was able to give me the exact look I wanted. I was able to provide my own centerpieces and they were able to add their touch to make it look awesome! They are wonderful to work with!

Recently Married

An absolute pleasure to work with. She will take your vision and make it come true.