Chelish Moore Flowers

Value
Flexibility
Hila
05/23/2015

Chelish was amazing! The flowers, candles and decor were gorgeous and Chelish was a pleasure to work with!

Recently Married

We used the bouquets from them and we loved it. The staffs were wonderful to work with. Although the guests loved it we decided to use it since it was last minute. The staff were apologetic about the spay and professional. However, they were great to work with during the process. I loved the bouquets. I wish they had photo book of all the bouquets and decoration they did for all the events. They had limited pictures on their website and did recommend to look around for picture idea. They have affordable prices and is willing to work with your budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Thanks to Chelish and her team for absolutely beautiful flowers for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. The recommendations that Chelish made were spot on and most appreciated. Her work is stunning and she is a true pleasure to work with.

Regina
05/02/2015

Chelish did an amazing job. My bouquet was a dream come true! Everyone loved my beautiful bouquet. She is absolutely AMAZING!

Services Used: Flowers

Everything was wonderful. They provided beautiful arrangements.

Izah
04/18/2015

Chelish was so fun and easy to work with! She knew exactly what my vision was and made it into something beautiful!! She was very flexible and always willing to switch things up if needed. My bouquet was stunning and exactly what I wanted!

Services Used: Flowers

There are not enough complimentary adjectives in the English language to describe my experience with Chelish Moore Flowers and how she made my dream wedding into a reality. I found pictures of a bouquet, arbor, & centerpieces that I would like to replicated and she exceeded every expectation I had. She created this AMAZING arbor for me from SCRATCH - it was absolutely breathtaking. It was hard for me to concentrate on my groom standing at the end of the aisle when I was absolutely blown away by the stunning arbor! She has anything you thing you think you might ever need or want for your wedding. Not only is she a one stop shop for flowers, linens, decor, etc but her prices are EXTREMELY reasonable and she is a great person to work with. Every time I left her warehouse of wedding dreams I became even more excited about the wedding! She made all of my wedding visions a reality.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I don't even know where to begin! Chelish and her team are simply amazing. the flowers were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen! The thing I loved is she didn;t skimp on the size of the bouquets, you really get your money's worth because they are huge and the colors are gorgeous. the decor and set up for our ceremony was flawless and everything just flowed together so nice. it was beautiful. the whole planning process was so easy because Chelish and her team are so easy to work with. They turned everything I have ever dreamed of into a reality!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I can't say how wonderful my flowers and decor was in words! I was in awe when seeing my bouquet and decor for my wedding. She is so flexible when I called with changes to how many tables, adding decor, changing bridal party size, etc. she also offers flexible payment plans and runs specials for discounts. The quality of her work is outstanding! She also kept
It personal despite doing so many weddings. She remembers the details I told her and went above and beyond what I ever expected! The size of her store is unbelievable! You will never run out of ideas for decor in her store.

Services Used: Flowers

Thank you Chelish Moore Flowers! Everything was beautiful and fresh and better than I imagined!

Recently Married

I loved working with Chelish and her team. They did my sisters wedding (6 years ago) and so when it was my turn I didn't look farther. When you work with Chelish you never have to worry. She is wonderful and very personable. My flowers were top notch and absolutely beautiful. If I ever need flowers in the future I will hands down go back to Chelish.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish was fantastic! The flowers turned out much better than I had envisioned! Her team was great to work with!

Services Used: Flowers

Beautiful flowers and excellent customer service!!! I highly recommend Chelish for all of your wedding flower and decoration needs! She has an EXCELLENT selection and makes the most beautiful bouquets!

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish did the flowers and decorations for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter and her fiancé visited Chelish, all they knew was that they wanted fall colors and to include gourds in the décor and a floral arch. From that, Chelish produced the most FANTASTIC decorations!! The bouquets, the floral archway and the table centerpieces were all absolutely gorgeous. Everybody was blown away by the beauty and festivity that her designs gave to our celebration. I was awed by the sight as I walked into the reception area and the archway for the ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Chelish is so pleasant to work with, we had no worries and everything was perfect! So we thank her and her staff for making the wedding such a success!

Recently Married

Chelish did a fantastic job with the bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. I simply had to tell her my vision and her creation was above and beyond what I ever could have imagined. I received several compliments on the arrangements.

Services Used: Flowers

Chelish is simply AMAZING!! Her creation literally took my breath away & I cried tears of Joy when I walked in and saw the reception hall for my daughters wedding! She's not just a florist, she listen's to your every need and creates a beautiful masterpiece!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor