Cheekadee Makeup Artists

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Nina and Aja of Cheekadee spent the morning of my wedding day beautifying my seven bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law and me, and all 10 of us were absolutely thrilled with the results. Both ladies were kind and relaxed, and made the experience really special and fun for all of us. They also kept us on schedule (thanks to helpful planning by the Cheekadee staff beforehand) Most important, their work was absolutely amazing and made all 10 girls happy (a huge feat!). As the bride, my makeup was just lovely, and was still flawless at 2am. I wanted to make sure I looked my absolute best on my big day, and it seemed like a no-brainer to select Cheekadee to help me do that. One of the easiest and best choices I made in my wedding planning!
Wedding: 11/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
For my wedding I booked Cheekadee for makeup. We worked with Deanna who was super sweet and did an amazing job-- helping to have all of the ladies feeling beautiful on the wedding day! We had a trial and she gave good tips in terms of lipsticks to trial and she is super sweet which helps keep you relaxed on the big day. I would definitely recommend Cheekadee and suggest asking for Deanna!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your glowing review of our work! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Deanna. We think she is pretty great too! We appreciate your kind words of support. Best Wishes to you and your new husband!

XO-
Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Cheekadee for my recent wedding. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! I can't say enough nice about our make up artist, Nina. She is a true professional and an artist. Make up is a huge concern for any bride. I have never had my make up done professionally and I was nervous it would either make me look too "dark" or there wouldn't be enough to last the entire day. My concerns were put to rest! My mom and I went for our trials last March and were wowed by what we saw. By the time our wedding happened it October, it went from 4 women wanting make up that day to six. Nina handled all of us without so much as batting an eye and got us all done and ready for the church in plenty of time. Each woman was thrilled with her make up which is no easy feat since everyone has different tastes. Nina pleased them all! I received compliments all day on my make up. I looked beautiful. I looked natural and my coverage lasted for HOURS! I was thoroughly happy with the end result.
Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheekadee is amazing!!! Katie Custer did a wonderful job on my makeup and my bridal parties - everyone was happy! I LOVED my makeup - it was exactly what I wanted. I went for a makeup trial and once I looked at some photos, I decided I wanted to change a few things and I came back and Emily was there as well to offer suggestions. They got it perfect. They really listened to what I wanted and made suggestions. Emily is great and so accomodating and professional! She runs the business very well! Katie is such a pleasure to work with too which makes getting ready so much better. She completed everyone's makeup on time (even a little early). She was very timely, professional and an amazing artist with a wonderful laugh! I absolutely recommend Katie and Cheekadee!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of our work on Wedding Wire, Mandy!

It was a great pleasure working with you. I know how special Katie is as an artist and as a person, so I am thrilled to hear that you had an extra great experience with her.

Best Wishes to you for a lifetime of happiness!!

Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cheekadee did amazing makeup for all of the women in my bridal party, myself, and our moms. Nina and Katie were so friendly and so talented! We all felt so beautiful and the makeup looked so natural. My mom, who doesn't wear makeup - period - let the ladies do her makeup (complete with fake lashes) and she loved it! I would highly recommed Cheekadee to anyone. The artists are so friendly and talented, and they made each and every one of us feel beautiful.
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for singing the praises of Nina and Katie. We think they are pretty awesome too and we are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our services. Best Wishes to you and your new husband! XO-Emily
Wedding: 09/06/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

My son's wedding was September 6, 2013 so my sister and I decided to have our makeup done for us. Our Makeup artist was Cindy. She came to our hotel room before the wedding and she was personable, very easy to talk to and joke with. Not to mention the wonderful job she did, I loved the way she did my makeup. I felt radiant and ready to go. I received many compliments on my makeup and everything else. Thank you Cindy!!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your rave review of Cindy's work, her personality and our services. We think she is pretty terrific too! I am so glad that everything worked out for you and that you felt radiant on your son's wedding day!

Sincerely,
Wedding: 09/06/2013

Private User 7 Reviews
I would definitely recommend Cheekadee! They made everyone look beautiful on the day of the wedding. We didn't look overdone, we just looked like better versions of ourselves! We had our makeup done at 7am and it lasted through the end of the night with no problem! This was impressive considering it was hot and humid outside. The best thing about Cheekadee is that they come to your house to do your make-up. This made me feel very comfortable the day of. When I arrived at 7am, Nina and Wesley were ready and waiting for us with big smiles on their faces! They are very talented and made the getting ready process very fun! I would highly recommend Cheekadee!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Aww, thank you so much for your rave review of our services. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you were with Nina and Wesley.

Best Wishes today and everyday!
Wedding: Recently Married

elainew 1 Reviews
Nina made the girls and moms feel great for my daughter's wedding. She demonstrated her skillful and artistic ability and excellently prepared us for a full day and night of looking our best for the photos, dancing, and performing the ceremonial activities. She had a calming effect on us while we wished and prayed for no rain. Everyone was very pleased with Nina and I'm glad we made the perfect choice with Cheekadees.
Wedding: 08/02/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 6 Reviews
Very happy with Nina and her work! I felt that she really listened to what I wanted and took her time to make it all happen. Nina was on time, professional, and would recommend to others!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I had such a wonderful experience working with Cheekadee, specifically Katie Custer! She did an AMAZING job on my makeup the day of my wedding!!!!!!! It was exactly what i had envisioned!! She also did an amazing job on my bridal party. It was very natural looking without that heavy makeup look. And to top it off, Katie was such a pleasure to work with and made me feel at ease the morning of my wedding day! Thank you again Katie!!

Thanks again!
Lauren :-)
Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I fell in love with Cheekadee's work when I saw them on Style Me Pretty and followed them ever since. When it came time to hiring a wedding makeup artist, the choice was easy. Nina and Katie did an excellent job and catered to the makeup needs of myself, bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law. I would highly recommend any of the artists at Cheekadee's for your special event.
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your great review of Nina and Katie's work on Wedding Wire! We are thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with our services. We think they are both pretty great too!

Let us know if we can be of service to you again in the future. If you are looking to recreate your look or want to pick up any great makeup tips, you can schedule a makeup lesson in our studio anytime!

Best Wishes to you!
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Emily is a great makeup artist and a super nice person. We had a trial where she listened to what I wanted and made adjustments based on what I liked. She also made adjustments on the wedding day after we reviewed the photos from my trial. She is also a true expert - she knew exactly what we needed to do on the day of the wedding in order to get everyone ready on time and to stay on schedule. She was a great addition to the wedding team!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your great review of our services! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed both your trial run and your day of makeup.

I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What an awesome company and what talented makeup artists!!!!!
It was a pleasure to work with Cheekadee as a whole and it was amazing to work with Nina and Yelena on the day of my wedding! Nina and Yelena are so absolutely sweet, talented, and professional! Every single person in my family and wedding party who got their makeup done (10 people in total) looked natural and gorgeous! It was breathtaking to see the work that Nina and Yelena were capable of. I was so pleased that I didn't have to worry about the makeup wearing off- I have oily skin and was worried the whole night that I would start to get greasy and the makeup would eventually wear off. This didn't happen at all, despite such a long day of wearing the makeup (applied at 10ish in the morning and ended the after party at 1ish in the morning) and tons of dancing during the reception! I would HIGHLY recommend this company in a heart beat. Thank you to Cheekadee for a wonderful experience from start to finish :)
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Wow, thanks Jessica! It was great of you to write such a super sweet review. I am thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with our services, and specifically the skills of Nina and Yelena. It was a pleasure working with you. Best Wishes in your marriage and always.
xo-Emily
Wedding: 11/17/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot give higher praise for Cheekadee. Everyone I encountered was professional, responsive and helpful. After my make up trial I had a few other questions and they got back to me right away. On our wedding day, Nina was fantastic- She listened to what all of the bridesmaids and my mom wanted and asked what they were comfortable with, as opposed to doing whatever she wanted to do (trust me, I've had makeup artists in the past just do my makeup without ever asking me a thing). When it came to my makeup, she frequently checked to make sure I liked the way everything looked, and talked me through what she was doing each step of the way. Most importantly, she stayed super relaxed on a hectic day, and was so friendly as well.
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren! It was a pleasure working with you. We all think that Nina is pretty special too. It means so much to hear it from clients like you.

Best Wishes for a lifetime of happiness!
Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Cheekadee for our first daughter's wedding in 2008, so there was no question that for our second daughter's wedding they were going to be a part of it.
Emily was wonderful, once again, to set up the details and Nina did a terrific job the day of. We would give more than 5 stars if we could! HIGHLY recommend!!
Cheekadee Makeup Artists responded with the following comments:
Thank you Barbara! It was our absolute pleasure working with you for both Jennifer and Kathleen's weddings! Both Nina and I enjoyed working with your entire family! Thanks for your kind words.

Sincerely,
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Julie 1 Reviews
I had Emily as my make up artist for my make up and she did a phenonmenal job on not only my make up but also for my bridesmaids and mother. I specifically chose Emily to do our make up because she had done such a great job with Asian make up in the past. All of my bridesmaids (most of them being Asian) and raved about their make up! My mother is also very fussy about her make up and Emily was able to put her at ease and do an amazing job on her make up as well! Not only was Emily professional, and did a great job on everyone's make up but she was a pleasure to work with. She also gave some great advice on makeup which I really appreciated! I cannot recommend Emily and Cheekadee enough! She did a fantastic job and would recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 10/20/2012
 215-917-2497
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire