Chateau Polonez

Chateau Polonez

French elegance with a modern twist.

12612 Malcomson Road
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.2 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Chateau Polonez on 11/15 and it was a dream come true!! Everything was as planned and looked amazing!! All of our guest said it looked like a fairy tale wedding :) and to be honest it felt like a fairy tale!! If you want perfection and elegance then this is your place!! Natalia with Glorious Cuisine was very professional, nice and super helpful! I would definitely recommend this place over and over again!!! Thank you Chateau Polonez for helping have what my guest are calling THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR :)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was beautiful! It hardly needed any decoration. Kasia was very fast in responding to any questions I had and Natalia (the caterer) was also very prompt and knowledgeable as well. All my wedding guests thought the food was great!

The best thing I love about this venue is that the dance floor is so big! Some reception halls have strange layouts in that you have to be sitting at the right table to see everything that's happening. The layout of Chateau Polonez is great in that the tables surround the dance floor so that everyone can see everything no matter where you're sitting so no one gets left out.

We chose Chateau Polonez mainly because there was an indoor ceremony area (in case it rained -- Houston weather is unpredictable). But there are also several outdoor ceremony areas as well... And on my wedding day, it didn't rain so there were many many great picture opportunities everywhere! This venue was totally worth every penny. If I had to do this wedding thing all over again, I would book Chateau Polonez again. No question!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful Venue, Great service, great place for pictures. I love how you can have both the ceremony and reception here. It was truly amazing

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
Kristy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was absolutely beautiful we could not have picked a better place and all the staff was wonderful!!! Thank you so much for a wonderful event !!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was prefect, beautiful and flowed with ease. The food was amazing and all our guest have a wonderful time. Everything was what I always dreamed !! Thank you for making my dream wedding come true.

• Wedding: 11/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say? Chateau Polonez was absolutely beautiful! My guests could not stop raving about the food, the decor, the service! All was absolutely PERFECT!!! From our first visit to the Chateau, to the end of the reception, the staff exceeded our expectations! I wish I had another daughter, because her wedding would be there as well!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Suzie Daisy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with this venue from the first tour and I am so glad we decided to book with Chateau Polonez! Everything was perfect and gorgeous - our guests were very impressed! The staff was with us every step of the way and the food was amazing! I would recommend this venue to anybody!

• Wedding: 10/03/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Natalia and Kasia were extremely helpful and responsive to our unique needs. We asked for a special dish, and their catering team was able to make it for us! We also asked for an ice cream bar (a new thing for them) and they were able to create it for us! We could not have had a better wedding :)

• Wedding: 08/30/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the most beautiful and intimate venue I've seen! The space has so much charm and beauty you won't need to spend more money to decorate the walls and ceiling. Your pics and video will be amazing. There are so many choices of indoor, outdoor, one floor, both floors...this is 1st class all the way!! Every question was answered and it was really easy. Plenty of room for your group to get ready together in the bride and groom's rooms, made it so much memorable fun. A+ Chateau Polonez!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did exactly what they said they were going to do from beginning to end! This venue has it all! The personal service on the day of was spectacular by Kasia! The food was wonderfully prepared and enjoyed by all! The value was great due to us getting married on a Friday and booking it before 2011! Many of our guests were blown away by Chateau Polonez ... citing how perfect it was for weddings. Internet pictures don't do justice to this venue. While it can accomodate many guests, it still provides an intimate feel. Spend the afternoon to go & visit and then get ready to put your deposit down.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great place and the staff was very helpful. Kasia answered our questions and was accomodating to our needs. The night of the ceremony and reception the rest of the staff was exceptional. I got great feedback from many of our guest and they really loved Chateau Polonez. We got our dream wedding here and I highly recommend it. There are so many things to worry the day of the wedding (trust me), the little details and transitions, but they took care of it and I didn't need to worry once the wedding started. They took over and I enjoyed my wedding. I will remember it always.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What an AMAZING WEDDING!!!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As the mother of the bride I was not only trying to find a beautiful place but one that provided friendly, excellent service. Janet with Chateau Polonez could not have fit that requirement more perfectly. Everytime I needed a question answered or just help in making some decision she always greeted me with a smile and a friendly voice. The night of the wedding EVERYTHING was perfect! The venue was clean and shined from top to bottom. The staff were exceptional with their food preperation and serving of food and drink. I honestly could not tell you one thing we would have changed or done differently because perfection was a top priority for Janet and her staff. My husband and I received many comments for weeks on how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had at the wedding. The venue has so many areas for guest including the beautiful outside gardens. Our pictures taken outside turned out so beautiful as well as the ones inside. Our photographer said that the venue has great lighting for both inside and outside pictures. The ceremony pictures in front of the tall windows were so stunning. I highly, highly recommend Chateau Polonez. Kim Edwards.

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue! All of our guests were amazed at how great everything looked! It was really great because we didn't have to spend hardly any extra money on decorations. All we needed were candles. Perfect day!

• Wedding: 02/20/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our daughter's wedding reception at Chateau Polonez 10/9/09. It was the most beautiful night of our lives! From the moment we toured, my daughter knew it was her top choice. Janet helped us every step of the way... from food tasting to a top notch vendor list. Linora's flowers literally took my breath away. The DJ was excellent and kept things on track perfectly! His photo booth was a huge hit. Jenni's Bridal Portraits taken there are beautiful with the spiral staircase, fountains and lake! The food and service was excellent I could go on and on about how wonderful Chateau Polonez is and how helpful they are. After touring all the venues, going to Bridal Extravaganzas and much research, we feel like we found the best! Thank you for the perfect wedding reception Chateau Polonez!

• Wedding: 10/09/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chateau Polonez is a beautiful venue to have a beautiful wedding. Very little else needs to be added to have a beautiful event. The "hosts" of the facility worked well with all the vendors, worked well with the bride, and especially the father of the bride. It was just a great experience.

• Wedding: 04/04/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
281-655-5656
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards