Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

The Best Dressed Weddings Are Created By...Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear

2395 Tamiami Trail
Bell Plaza Suite 6-7
Port Charlotte, FL 33952 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very happy i choose this bridle shop for my dress! Its small but i made a appointment and I got right in and they made all my girls feel comfortable. They have lots of dresses to choice from. All there ladies were all very helpful. Debbi S. Was amazing helping me try on all the dress and really knowing and listening to exactly what I wanted!!!! Debbi made my experience something i will never forget!! I definitely would recommend to anyone to go here for a amazing experience like i did!!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

awesome and amazing service! worked with our schedules to get my girls in for their fittings. the dresses rocked and my girls looked so beautiful in them!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I said yes to the dress! :) Such a great experience finding the dress of my dreams. Staff was very knowledge and friendly. Would highly recommend!!!!! Great dress selection too!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went in Charlotte Bridal with an idea of what i thought to be my perfect wedding dress. They had convinced me to try on a couple different styles to find the truly perfect one for my look, my body type, as well as the style of my wedding. The sales ladies at Charlotte Bridal really strive in being sure the bride to be is not only happy with her dress, but absolutely stunning in her dress. The team is very laid back, understanding, and extraordinarily helpful. I would and do recommend them to every bride. Plus, I know this is in the back of every brides mind, they have AMAZING deals. They made my wedding dress experience more than I had ever dreamed.

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Nicole, Thank you!! We had such an amazing time assisting you to find the perfect style for your wedding day!! We always have the latest gowns from the runway and enjoy offering our gowns at the best prices possible...even including awesome customer service from our amazing staff!! Looking forward to seeing you again soon Nicole!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra was very helpful in finding me a dress that is flattering and within my tight budget. I look forward to finding the right veil and accessories to go with the dress. Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

THE BEST!! If you get a chance, please stop by this Charlotte Bridal! The owners, Ted and Lynn were so friendly and make you feel incredibly special when you finally say "yes to the dress"! The person who does alterations (Amy) was great too.. I think I had 3 fittings and the last one I was able to pick up the dress. The store also gives you a free pair of earrings with the purchase of your gown, but I opted to use another pair I had. I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses from there. Make sure to be on top of the bridesmaids, or else they will have to pay rush fees, which significantly increase the price. High recommend this vendor!! Good luck brides!!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow ! Customer service is exceptional here, which is very hard to find nowadays. Each person that helped us had a great attitude like they LOVED THEIR JOB! It showed in all their help and attentiveness with me and my friend. So pleased and love my wedding dress. They had so many beautiful gowns for me to choose from. I've been to many bridal stores and the selection doesn't compare to Charlottes Bridal!! Love them:)

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! We all strive to treat every client that visits our shop to the most unique and relaxed atmosphere possible. Shopping for the most important gown of your life can be very stressful so we are very sensitive to that and are here to assist in any way possible! And it helps that...... we do LOVE what we do!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They participate in an awesome event called Brides Across America which assists military members who have been deployed find their perfect dress. I was very fortunate to find my dress at their store and the staff went over and above to help me. Thank you for being a part of my wedding and making my day even more special!

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review! We are privileged to participate in this fabulous event! Thank you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone from the owner to the sales clerk were wonderful!!! They treated us like family. Our daughter found her dream wedding dress and we rented our tuxedoes from them. Thank you for all you did to make Brittany's special day perfect!

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
Raymond
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They all made me feel special and so comfortable. They helped me find my dream dress! They know what their talking about!!

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Jessica, thank you so much, it was our pleasure!!! What a gorgeous... dream come true wedding!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My parents spend their winters in Florida, but I really wanted my mother to be apart of my dress shoppirng. She suggested that I travel down there to shop. I was nervous since I didn't know the area well and didn't know where to start. I found Charlotte Bridal online and reached out to them via e-mail to see if they would have a good selection of plus size dresses to try on. They were incredibly helpful and friendly to deal with over e-mail and quick to respond. I set up an appointment during for my visit to FL with them as well as several larger stores in the Sarasota area. When my mother and I arrived at the store, we were a little nervous that it was not going to be a successful trip as it was such a small store, but I was pleasantly surprised. We worked with Sally and she was absolutely delightful! Everyone in the store was sincere and friendly, and there was no high pressure sales pitches, they really just wanted their customers to be happy. I ended up finding a dress that was discontinued and fit me almost perfectly! My mother also found a dress and I bought shoes. They run a special that you get an extra percentage off if you buy on your first visit, I ended up saving a ton of money and was way under my dress budget! I was able to leave the store with my dress that day. The whole experience was very pleasant. After I returned home, I received a sweet thank you card from Sally and it just reconfirmed that I bout my dress at the right store. I love to support small business, and happily recommend shopping there!

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear are amazing! Their hearts are big and they really listened to the bits and pieces of my dream to create the perfect vision for my gown and accessories. The shop is so cozy and there is a real sense of personal attention and interest that I suspect is not quite present in large chain stores. Best of all, they gave me a GREAT deal on everything I need to accessorize my gown: sash, sparkles, headband, veil. I was totally "jacked up" and now I'm ready to rock my Las Vegas wedding in November. Thanks Lyn, Debra and team!

Amanda,
It was a wonderful experience for us as well, assisting in creating your perfect wedding style!
Thank you so much for the kind words, please stay in touch and remember to send us wedding photos, we can't wait to see a photo of Matthew's face when he first sees you in your gorgeous wedding gown! Debra, Lynn and all the ladies at Charlotte Bridal Boutique!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was terrified not excited about dress shopping. We made a two hour drive to this cute little shop to see a specific dress. When I arrived for my appointment the dress was in my room waiting, Sue also quickly pulled a few others to try on. I felt comfortable there was no pressure at all, staff answered all my questions and accommodated me in every way. Come time to pay the dress was several hundred dollars LESS than priced because we bought on our first visit. So thrilled with everything! Especially my gown!

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Dalaine, Thank you for the cool review! It was our pleasure to help you with your gown selection! You and Sue really found your style with the gown you selected! Please let us know when you are ready to order all the other items for your wedding day, we are here to help you style it up!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlotte Bridal Boutique was the best experience I ever had. The ladies were very nice and treated me like family.I have the most beautiful wedding dress I could ever ask for in the world. Please go in a visit them.

Charlotte Bridal Boutique & Formalwear responded with the following comments:

Joanna, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to meet you! You are part of our family now!!! Connie had such a nice time helping you find the perfect wedding gown!! Please let us know when your ready to look at invitations, tuxedos, mothers and maids!!! We would love to do it all for you!! We love your gown!!
Lynn, Connie and the gang!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Charlotte Bridal is amazing. They were so helpful when finding my dress. They knew what style I should try on for my body type, and they picked out the dress that I ended up choosing. It fit like a glove.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Smith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Charlotte Bridal provides exceptional service. I knew that they offered a terrific service, as my sister had purchased her dress there a few years ago. I felt comfortable immediately, despite the fact it was my first attempt at shopping for a wedding dress. The saleswoman was respectful of my smaller budget, and never once made me feel as though my budget was inadequate. She helped me try on several dresses that did not meet my needs, as I had my heart set on a tea length dress. After some searching, she found a beautiful ball gown, which she showed me could easily be converted into my dream dress. The fit was flattering, and I loved the details. After the saleswoman pinned up the dress bottom to my desired length, I realized it was the perfect dress for me. I received high praise for my unique dress the day of my wedding, and feel that I was able to find the perfect dress at a reasonable price at this location. I would highly recommend Charlotte Bridal based on my experience with my own wedding, and having observed my sister’s experiences with her wedding. A huge plus, is the discount offered if it is your first dress appointment, and you find your dress!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
941-255-1205
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment