chaircoverfactory.com

chaircoverfactory.com

?, CA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
3.5
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.7

The linens here are beautiful. If you have any damaged material just send an e-mail and they fix the problem immediately. The only problem I had was a few of the chair cover sashes. But like I said they fixed it immediately. I absolutely loved my linens and recommend that everyone uses this company.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

There is no other company that is better than Chair Cover Factory!! They are simply amazing. It is very easy to place an order on their website...The live chat agents were very friendly and helpful!! It was a pleasant experience and we received our linens and fairy lights within a week!! We did receive our items within 2 shipments but both boxes arrived very quickly! I definitely recommend this company to all friends and family!! A+ for outstanding service, linen quality, low prices and fast delivery!! I'll be orderinig more stuff very soon!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I loved my experience with Chair Cover Factory! I was missing part of my order, but they were very responsive and got it to me right away :) They also provided with an "inconvenience fee" and I received the missing items a few days later. The price was great as was the quality! I really appreciated them working so closely with me an turning what could have been a bad situation into a GREAT experience!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
0.0

DO NOT purchase anything from this vendor. I cannot stress enough the terrible experience I had with these people. There is NO phone number for you to call. They will only communicate by email and chat. They only sent me 1/3 of my order and gave me a hassle about getting the rest of it and NEVER ONCE apologized or even acknowledged that they made a mistake. I didn't receive the remainder of my order until 24 hours before my wedding. So I got to spend the rehearsal day ironing chair covers and sashes, which should have been done long before that. They are impersonal, inconsiderate and unprofessional at best.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths