Celebrations Bridal

Celebrations Bridal

3131 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My time spent at celebrations bridal was time well spent. As soon as I walked in the door I was greated and given an explanation of the layout of the store. I picked a few dresses and tried them on. My attendant notice the style I was gravitating towards and pulled a few more dresses that I may have overlooked. I'm glad she did, because ultimately it was one of her picks I fell in love with and ordered that day. I can't wait to get married so I can wear the dress of my dreams. Thank you celebrations. You single handedly reduced my bridal stress by half.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress here. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They had a great selection !

4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dress selection is excellent. The fitting rooms are clean and staff is very helpful getting you in and out of the dresses. You can have as many fittings as you would like. My only caution is be aware they will highly stress you purchase a dress that is based on your largest measurement in order to sell alterations. My dress cost increased by 30% because of the alterations. This might be a standard in wedding dress sales but it took me by surprise.

4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my veil from this store and I went in with my wedding dress from another store and they were so helpful and allowing of this non in store purchase to help find my perfect veil.
thank you.
you have a wonderful selection of gowns, and it was very difficult deciding on a gown, although I did buy one from another store, I loved several at your store and your staff was so helpful, and happy.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyly was awesome and found my perfect dream dress!!!!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you! So glad I could assist you on such a special day. If there is ever anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience at celebrations and before I went there I had visited David's bridal, Alfred Angelo's and Bowties Bridal all in Las Vegas. I decided to go with celebrations over the other stores for a few reasons, one: I was not limited to how many dresses I could try on, they were very accommodating and helpful for every dress I inquired about. 2: Kylie whom helped me was very responsive and was able to answer and research every question I had even when I wanted to try the same dress on twice. 3: Celebrations prices were very reasonable after comparing a few other places.
I was very happy with my overall experience and plan to get any future dresses I may need there.

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are very appreciative for your business, and can't wait for your dress to come in! Congratulations once again!

4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my dress : ) and the girl that helped me find it did fantastic

• Flexibility: 5.0

The only reason that I chose Celebrations Bridal for my wedding dress is because my friend had an amazing experience with them. I made an appointment to check out wedding dresses and they were helpful from the moment we walked into the store until we left. Tricia was extremely friendly and had an extensive knowledge on all the dresses and products offered. I would highly recommend Tricia and Celebrations Bridal to every Vegas bride!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Angela Marie
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I searched around to find my wedding dress and ran into everything-- the dresses that were 'ok' but cost $3000 and the dresses that were cheaply made and very affordable... and then I found Celebrations. Having grown up in New Braunfels I had seen the dresses in the store but had never gone in. I am glad that I walked in this time. Jordan, my consultant/ sales rep extraordinaire, was wonderful from the very beginning. The place was very clean and personal. The fitting rooms were spacious and comfortable and the staff was very knowledgeable. I told Jordan the type of dress I was looking for and she blew me away with her choices. I ended up ordering from them and had my bridesmaids order their dresses there as well. She has been very responsive and informative and I can't wait to pick up my dress in December!!

4.5/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Kyly was very professional and provided great service. I was very happy with me wedding dress shopping experience. She gave me great options and was present when she needed to be but always gave me space too.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was not able to find a dress until a week before my wedding. I went to celebrations on Dec. 22 and was able to meet them with an appt to try on dresses. They had several options in my size and the dresses were also on sale. I needed alterations and was leaving Las Vegas on Christmas day. They had my dress done on Dec. 24 ready for me to pick up. I didn't actually try on my dress to see if the alterations were correct. I took the dress and went to my wedding. I tried on my dress for the first time on my wedding day and the dress fit like perfect!! ! I just had a good feeling about my dress and trusted the work/alterations that Celebrations had done for me. Thank you Celebrations for great service and a beautiful dress!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that everything worked out, and are more than happy that we could assist you for such a special day. Congratulations once again!

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
M.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Vegas looking for my dress, as I was sure that the City of Sin would be able to help me find my dress in a short amount of time. I found my dress off the rack, and being plus size after having a child earlier this year, I was nervous but Celebrations helped me choose from several dresses. I was worried about alterations, too, and I definitely needed them. I was able to find my dress on Dec. 22 and by Dec. 24 the alterations were finished! I trusted their work, and I didn't even have time to try it on before I left the store. The morning of my wedding day, I put the dress on for the first time and it fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for your help, and for staying open later than usual on Christmas eve for me. I have great pictures as a result, too. : )

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome! We are grateful that we could assist you for your big day, and wish you the best of luck.

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
M
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm sorry to write a bad review but more then a few who worked there were really disappointing The girl that "helped" didn't seem to know anything about dresses. She didn't know what a-line was, or couture dress or a sweetheart top. I tried on the dress I was interested in and she handed me the heavy dress and walked off not even asking if I needed help so my moh helped me undo the corset and helped me get in it. Then I told her I would like it a little more puffy and she said yea can't do that I don't think. Confused I said no I mean can I try a pettie coat on with it she said yea and just stood right over us I asked her again and she said yes on the third time I asked if she could go get it and she said like right now? I asked her if they had high heels so I can see for tailoring she said yeaaa and stood there again the same thing with the veil which she didn't even know what a cathedral veil was to birdcage Nothing!bridesmaid dress Her and another girl who was rude asked what the dress was so I pulled it up on my phone she just grabbed my cellphone out of my hand and walked off with it without saying anything. My bridesmaid and I stunned looking at each other in shock. They where gone awhile and when we went to look for them they were in the back leaning against a rack talking! When the original girl saw me she started looking again then came back said they didn't have it IRONICALLY I RAN INTO IT WHEN I WENT TO LOOK FOR HER!!!! So hesitantly we ordered the bridesmaid dresses. I CHECKED WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES ON THE COLOR AND SHE STILL GOT IT WRONG with a feeling I called and checked had fixed. But when their dresses came in not one person called even calling Laura myself AND told her please call me or them and they only called my mom for her dress (that's the only reason they have stRs from me) Apparently the bridesmaid dresses were there for almost two weeks!!!!! My bridesmaids and I had a horrible longgg experience with them!!!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I went to Celebrations after having no luck at David's Bridal. They have a pretty decent selection of dresses, though not a large variety of sizes. It was difficult to imagine what some of the dresses would have looked like if they actually fit. I picked out several dresses and was put into a dressing room that had an alterations platform. There was barely enough room for me and the dresses, let alone room for me to attempt to get into the dresses on my own.

When my dress came in, it was very easy to see somebody in alterations every time I visited even without an appointment. I was a little disappointed that when I went in for my last fitting (the only one I actually made an appointment for) I didn't get to see a seamstress. I only got a sales clerk who showed my sister-in-law how to do my bustle. Nobody verified that the dress was fitting the way it was supposed to. The bustle was not the one the seamstress told me she was going to put in. She had originally pinned up the dress and said she was going to use ribbons. The way she had it pinned, you couldn't even tell the dress was not made that way. They way it is now with a few small hooks to hold it up, it looks more like the dresses Cinderella's evil stepsisters wore. It's a big lump.

I was also surprised that when I finally picked up my dress, it was placed in what amounts to a large white garbage bag. For the price of the dress, I expected some sort of garment bag.

My dress is beautiful, but the service could have been a little more personal.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started looking for wedding dresses, I knew that Celebrations would be my one and only stop. My sister got her wedding dress here years ago, and I also know the daughter of the owners, Trisha, who was my consultant throughout the whole process. Trisha listened to what I wanted, and had me try on a bunch of dresses on my first visit. I was torn between 2 dresses, so decided to come back for a 2nd appointment at a later date. I am SO glad I waited because they ended up getting a new dress in that week, which was the dress! The price was reasonable, and the service was outstanding.

I also had all my alterations done at Celebrations, and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. I can't thank Trisha and the entire Celebrations team for making me look and feel like a beautiful bride on my big day!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I tend to think of myself as a very simple bride but picky at the same time. I went into the boutique knowing what I wanted, told my bridal consultant what I had in my mind and she went and pulled a dress automatically. She held it up and I knew instantly that was my dress. I didn't bring in pictures or anything and she knew exactly what i was looking for. I put it on and cried. I had walked in and found my dress within 45 minutes and was out the door. They were amazing in picking out accessories and had a good eye for what exactly works. They always called me when any of my pieces came in but held them all together so I could just make 1 trip to come pick up everything and have fittings. I have sent so many people to Celebrations after that experience.

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
702-222-0507
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire