Celebrations Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelcie was extremely patient and helpful in finding the perfect wedding dress. She even took pictures for me! Their payment plans are reasonable and will help you with anything you need. Great selection, very low pressure and very attentive to your needs. They also helped find and order my bridesmaid dress. Only thing is they don't offer a discount for the bridesmaid dress unless its over 4 of them even if you buy your wedding dress from them. Overall a very good experience.

Katie
06/05/2015

I stumbled upon Celebrations after a not so successful trip to another local bridal shop. I came into the store about 20 minutes before closing and they gave me all the time and patience in the world! Luckily for me I found my dream dress!! They have been nothing but accommodating when it came to holding my dress for a lengthy period of time, customizing it to my desires, and allowing me to show up on a whim to take measurements for my veil. Along with their courtesy, their prices are fantastic!! I can't say enough great things about Celebrations Bridal in Las Vegas!!

Recently Married

My time spent at celebrations bridal was time well spent. As soon as I walked in the door I was greated and given an explanation of the layout of the store. I picked a few dresses and tried them on. My attendant notice the style I was gravitating towards and pulled a few more dresses that I may have overlooked. I'm glad she did, because ultimately it was one of her picks I fell in love with and ordered that day. I can't wait to get married so I can wear the dress of my dreams. Thank you celebrations. You single handedly reduced my bridal stress by half.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress here. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They had a great selection !

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience at Celebrations Bridal! The staff was friendly, the dress selection was huge and they encouraged my girlfriends and I to enjoy champagne while we shopped. The price of the dress was comparable to other boutiques, and I was extremely happy with the quality and turnaround.

4.2

The dress selection is excellent. The fitting rooms are clean and staff is very helpful getting you in and out of the dresses. You can have as many fittings as you would like. My only caution is be aware they will highly stress you purchase a dress that is based on your largest measurement in order to sell alterations. My dress cost increased by 30% because of the alterations. This might be a standard in wedding dress sales but it took me by surprise.

4.7

I ordered my veil from this store and I went in with my wedding dress from another store and they were so helpful and allowing of this non in store purchase to help find my perfect veil. thank you. you have a wonderful selection of gowns, and it was very difficult deciding on a gown, although I did buy one from another store, I loved several at your store and your staff was so helpful, and happy.

Recently Married

Kyly was awesome and found my perfect dream dress!!!!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you! So glad I could assist you on such a special day. If there is ever anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Recently Married

I had a great experience at celebrations and before I went there I had visited David's bridal, Alfred Angelo's and Bowties Bridal all in Las Vegas. I decided to go with celebrations over the other stores for a few reasons, one: I was not limited to how many dresses I could try on, they were very accommodating and helpful for every dress I inquired about. 2: Kylie whom helped me was very responsive and was able to answer and research every question I had even when I wanted to try the same dress on twice. 3: Celebrations prices were very reasonable after comparing a few other places. I was very happy with my overall experience and plan to get any future dresses I may need there.

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are very appreciative for your business, and can't wait for your dress to come in! Congratulations once again!

Recently Married

I love my dress : ) and the girl that helped me find it did fantastic

Angela Marie
05/31/2014

The only reason that I chose Celebrations Bridal for my wedding dress is because my friend had an amazing experience with them. I made an appointment to check out wedding dresses and they were helpful from the moment we walked into the store until we left. Tricia was extremely friendly and had an extensive knowledge on all the dresses and products offered. I would highly recommend Tricia and Celebrations Bridal to every Vegas bride!

1+ year ago
4.7

I searched around to find my wedding dress and ran into everything-- the dresses that were 'ok' but cost $3000 and the dresses that were cheaply made and very affordable... and then I found Celebrations. Having grown up in New Braunfels I had seen the dresses in the store but had never gone in. I am glad that I walked in this time. Jordan, my consultant/ sales rep extraordinaire, was wonderful from the very beginning. The place was very clean and personal. The fitting rooms were spacious and comfortable and the staff was very knowledgeable. I told Jordan the type of dress I was looking for and she blew me away with her choices. I ended up ordering from them and had my bridesmaids order their dresses there as well. She has been very responsive and informative and I can't wait to pick up my dress in December!!

1+ year ago

Kyly was very professional and provided great service. I was very happy with me wedding dress shopping experience. She gave me great options and was present when she needed to be but always gave me space too.

M.
12/30/2013

I was not able to find a dress until a week before my wedding. I went to celebrations on Dec. 22 and was able to meet them with an appt to try on dresses. They had several options in my size and the dresses were also on sale. I needed alterations and was leaving Las Vegas on Christmas day. They had my dress done on Dec. 24 ready for me to pick up. I didn't actually try on my dress to see if the alterations were correct. I took the dress and went to my wedding. I tried on my dress for the first time on my wedding day and the dress fit like perfect!! ! I just had a good feeling about my dress and trusted the work/alterations that Celebrations had done for me. Thank you Celebrations for great service and a beautiful dress!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that everything worked out, and are more than happy that we could assist you for such a special day. Congratulations once again!

M
12/30/2013

I came to Vegas looking for my dress, as I was sure that the City of Sin would be able to help me find my dress in a short amount of time. I found my dress off the rack, and being plus size after having a child earlier this year, I was nervous but Celebrations helped me choose from several dresses. I was worried about alterations, too, and I definitely needed them. I was able to find my dress on Dec. 22 and by Dec. 24 the alterations were finished! I trusted their work, and I didn't even have time to try it on before I left the store. The morning of my wedding day, I put the dress on for the first time and it fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for your help, and for staying open later than usual on Christmas eve for me. I have great pictures as a result, too. : )

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome! We are grateful that we could assist you for your big day, and wish you the best of luck.

3.4

I'm sorry to write a bad review but more then a few who worked there were really disappointing The girl that "helped" didn't seem to know anything about dresses. She didn't know what a-line was, or couture dress or a sweetheart top. I tried on the dress I was interested in and she handed me the heavy dress and walked off not even asking if I needed help so my moh helped me undo the corset and helped me get in it. Then I told her I would like it a little more puffy and she said yea can't do that I don't think. Confused I said no I mean can I try a pettie coat on with it she said yea and just stood right over us I asked her again and she said yes on the third time I asked if she could go get it and she said like right now? I asked her if they had high heels so I can see for tailoring she said yeaaa and stood there again the same thing with the veil which she didn't even know what a cathedral veil was to birdcage Nothing!bridesmaid dress Her and another girl who was rude asked what the dress was so I pulled it up on my phone she just grabbed my cellphone out of my hand and walked off with it without saying anything. My bridesmaid and I stunned looking at each other in shock. They where gone awhile and when we went to look for them they were in the back leaning against a rack talking! When the original girl saw me she started looking again then came back said they didn't have it IRONICALLY I RAN INTO IT WHEN I WENT TO LOOK FOR HER!!!! So hesitantly we ordered the bridesmaid dresses. I CHECKED WITH HER SEVERAL TIMES ON THE COLOR AND SHE STILL GOT IT WRONG with a feeling I called and checked had fixed. But when their dresses came in not one person called even calling Laura myself AND told her please call me or them and they only called my mom for her dress (that's the only reason they have stRs from me) Apparently the bridesmaid dresses were there for almost two weeks!!!!! My bridesmaids and I had a horrible longgg experience with them!!!