Celebrations Bridal

Celebrations Bridal

3131 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My time spent at celebrations bridal was time well spent. As soon as I walked in the door I was greated and given an explanation of the layout of the store. I picked a few dresses and tried them on. My attendant notice the style I was gravitating towards and pulled a few more dresses that I may have overlooked. I'm glad she did, because ultimately it was one of her picks I fell in love with and ordered that day. I can't wait to get married so I can wear the dress of my dreams. Thank you celebrations. You single handedly reduced my bridal stress by half.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress here. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They had a great selection !

• Flexibility: 5.0

Kyly was awesome and found my perfect dream dress!!!!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you! So glad I could assist you on such a special day. If there is ever anything else I can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience at celebrations and before I went there I had visited David's bridal, Alfred Angelo's and Bowties Bridal all in Las Vegas. I decided to go with celebrations over the other stores for a few reasons, one: I was not limited to how many dresses I could try on, they were very accommodating and helpful for every dress I inquired about. 2: Kylie whom helped me was very responsive and was able to answer and research every question I had even when I wanted to try the same dress on twice. 3: Celebrations prices were very reasonable after comparing a few other places.
I was very happy with my overall experience and plan to get any future dresses I may need there.

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such an amazing review! We are very appreciative for your business, and can't wait for your dress to come in! Congratulations once again!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The only reason that I chose Celebrations Bridal for my wedding dress is because my friend had an amazing experience with them. I made an appointment to check out wedding dresses and they were helpful from the moment we walked into the store until we left. Tricia was extremely friendly and had an extensive knowledge on all the dresses and products offered. I would highly recommend Tricia and Celebrations Bridal to every Vegas bride!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Angela Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was not able to find a dress until a week before my wedding. I went to celebrations on Dec. 22 and was able to meet them with an appt to try on dresses. They had several options in my size and the dresses were also on sale. I needed alterations and was leaving Las Vegas on Christmas day. They had my dress done on Dec. 24 ready for me to pick up. I didn't actually try on my dress to see if the alterations were correct. I took the dress and went to my wedding. I tried on my dress for the first time on my wedding day and the dress fit like perfect!! ! I just had a good feeling about my dress and trusted the work/alterations that Celebrations had done for me. Thank you Celebrations for great service and a beautiful dress!

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that everything worked out, and are more than happy that we could assist you for such a special day. Congratulations once again!

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
M.
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I came to Vegas looking for my dress, as I was sure that the City of Sin would be able to help me find my dress in a short amount of time. I found my dress off the rack, and being plus size after having a child earlier this year, I was nervous but Celebrations helped me choose from several dresses. I was worried about alterations, too, and I definitely needed them. I was able to find my dress on Dec. 22 and by Dec. 24 the alterations were finished! I trusted their work, and I didn't even have time to try it on before I left the store. The morning of my wedding day, I put the dress on for the first time and it fit like a glove. I couldn't be happier! Thank you for your help, and for staying open later than usual on Christmas eve for me. I have great pictures as a result, too. : )

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

You are very welcome! We are grateful that we could assist you for your big day, and wish you the best of luck.

• Wedding: 12/30/2013
M
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I started looking for wedding dresses, I knew that Celebrations would be my one and only stop. My sister got her wedding dress here years ago, and I also know the daughter of the owners, Trisha, who was my consultant throughout the whole process. Trisha listened to what I wanted, and had me try on a bunch of dresses on my first visit. I was torn between 2 dresses, so decided to come back for a 2nd appointment at a later date. I am SO glad I waited because they ended up getting a new dress in that week, which was the dress! The price was reasonable, and the service was outstanding.

I also had all my alterations done at Celebrations, and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. I can't thank Trisha and the entire Celebrations team for making me look and feel like a beautiful bride on my big day!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I tend to think of myself as a very simple bride but picky at the same time. I went into the boutique knowing what I wanted, told my bridal consultant what I had in my mind and she went and pulled a dress automatically. She held it up and I knew instantly that was my dress. I didn't bring in pictures or anything and she knew exactly what i was looking for. I put it on and cried. I had walked in and found my dress within 45 minutes and was out the door. They were amazing in picking out accessories and had a good eye for what exactly works. They always called me when any of my pieces came in but held them all together so I could just make 1 trip to come pick up everything and have fittings. I have sent so many people to Celebrations after that experience.

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had Laura as my consultant and she was fabulous! I had a great experience trying on dresses. I ordered my dress in January and to my surprise it came in in April. I tried it on once it came in and I just had my first dress fitting in August. I go back for my 2nd fitting at the end of the month. Everything has been great with celebrations, we also ordered our bridesmaids dresses from there as well.

I would recommend celebrations to anyone! Ask for Laura!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my dream wedding dress here!

I came in with 5 of my girls on a busy Saturday afternoon. I told the sales associate I wanted lace on the dress, but was open to trying on any style. She grabbed a bunch of lacy dresses, as well as a dress that did not particularly look nice on the hanger. It didn't have lace either, so I was skeptical, but she said to just try it on anyway, it might look good with the body type I had. After trying on 5 dresses, I tried on the dress she picked... and I absolutely fell in love with it!!! I said yes to the dress right then and there, put a deposit on the dress, and was told it'll be about 4 months until we receive the dress. Fast forward 5 days later, I get a call from them saying my dress is in!!!

When I ordered the dress, they knew the size dress that would be most appropriate for me, and we ordered. When I came to pick up the dress and tried it on, it fit so perfectly I wanted to cry! The only alterations that need to be done at this point is the length. I am so thankful for the wonderful staff at Celebrations who helped me to find my dream dress, to open my mind to try on dresses I wouldn't have imagined I would be trying on. They are super professional and very accommodating. They really catered to me and my girlfriends, giving them bottles of water. They made me feel so beautiful!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Marissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend this place to any girl! their service is so personal and genuine! They make sure you are taken care of and feel comfortable in what ever you try on. They do not rush your decision! My first visit here, I didn't even make an appointment and they had a least one girl helping me.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an amazing experience here with finding and purchasing my wedding dress. The first place I had gone to was absolutely awful and on my way home I happened to pass by this place and figured I'd give it a try! The guy at the desk was very helpful and scheduled a time when my mom and I could come in the very next day.

The person I was assigned to was Kyly who introduced herself to me the day I made the appointment, and was very helpful the day I came in with my mother. She was extremely knowledgeable about their stock and when I showed her pictures of what I was looking for she pulled a bunch of dresses they had of the bunch or, if they didn't have the exact ones, she pulled dresses that were very similar. I was in love with Maggie Sottero dresses and sure enough, the one I purchased was a Maggie!

They were all so helpful and organized when I came in for my fittings. I purchased my veil and accessories from here too. Everything was exactly as I wanted and they made the entire experience flawless!

• Wedding: 07/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such a great experience with Celebrations Bridal! I originally went to Alfred Angelo and hated my experience there. It was such a breath of fresh air to deal with such wonderful people at Celebrations! I bought my dress for only $400 (what a steal!) and it was totally perfect. I came back to get my bridesmaids dresses and Kim helped us get the perfect one! It was casual and amazing for my country rustic wedding. She really was so interested in us and it made me feel so special! We had to order one bridesmaids dress super last minute and we also had a bridesmaid that couldn't do her alterations until the day before the wedding and they totally made it work with no problems! They were so great and I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this store! I first went to David's Bridal and had a bad experience. Then I found Celebrations and was so glad. The salespeople there are incredibly nice and helpful. The prices are reasonable and the alterations are extremely reasonable. I found the perfect dress there for a good price and was so happy with their amazing customer service!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got engaged in Las Vegas while on vacation visiting family, and my MOH and I went shopping here for gowns as she purchased her gown here as well. I ended up falling in love with an Allure ballgown, placed the order, and received the brand new gown and veil in my hometown of Virginia within three weeks!! I planned our wedding in six months and was very nervous that the gown wouldn't arrive in time, but it was one of the first things I was able to check off my list thanks to Celebrations. Thank you again!!!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
702-222-0507
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire