Celebrations Bridal

Value
Flexibility
[Private]
4.2

Celebrations had a wonderful selection of gowns and their prices were great but I didnt feel like they were excited to have me there. I found my dress but ended up buying from another store that made me feel special, like you should always feel when purchasing such a huge part of your dream wedding!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Id advise all brides to go to celebrations!!! I went to a different bridal store and found my dress but they told me my alterations would be close to $1000! I went to celebrations and found the exact dress for the exact price and they told me my alterations would be $105! that's right....$900 cheaper! I couldn't believe it! Not only are they extremely reasonable but they are super friendly and helpful! Im so happy that I got my wedding dress there and Im hoping the get my bridesmaids dresses there also :)

Jasmine
03/19/2016

Celebrations had a large variety of dresses! They carry amazing designers, and their set up really lets you see all that they have to offer. the consultants let you browse and point out which dresses you want to try on, and they add dresses they think you will like. I did not end up buying my dress here, but I easily could have. My only complaint was how busy they were. Do not go on a Saturday if you can avoid it. It was sooo busy! It was not intimate at all. I would go during the week if you could!

1 Review
[Private]

Lovely store with a lot of dress selections if you don't plan on splurging, but treating yourself for your big day. I would say prices are a little higher (if not similar) than Davids/Alfred but the quality is 10x better! They carried certain designers I was looking for (i.e.- Maggie Sotero, Mori Lee, etc). All the ladies working there are extremely helpful and patient. I highly recommend if you're in Vegas.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Kelcie was extremely patient and helpful in finding the perfect wedding dress. She even took pictures for me! Their payment plans are reasonable and will help you with anything you need. Great selection, very low pressure and very attentive to your needs. They also helped find and order my bridesmaid dress. Only thing is they don't offer a discount for the bridesmaid dress unless its over 4 of them even if you buy your wedding dress from them. Overall a very good experience.

Mrs. White
06/05/2015

I stumbled upon Celebrations after a not so successful trip to another local bridal shop. I came into the store about 20 minutes before closing and they gave me all the time and patience in the world! Luckily for me I found my dream dress!! They have been nothing but accommodating when it came to holding my dress for a lengthy period of time, customizing it to my desires, and allowing me to show up on a whim to take measurements for my veil. Along with their courtesy, their prices are fantastic!! I can't say enough great things about Celebrations Bridal in Las Vegas!!

Recently Married

very professional and helpful, was very patient with me trying on many different dresses, accommodated my whole bridal party.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

While I didn't purchase my dress here, my mother found hers. The staff was so helpful and polite, which fosters a fun atmosphere. They give you enough autonomy to look around and try things on, but an attendant is never far away if you need help. Their selection is very princess like, full of sparkles and tulle.

2.4

I will preface by saying, I am a very picky bride. Being involved with many wedding myself, I know what I want and expected no less than perfect on my day. The staff was fantastic with selection. They were patient and very friendly. I found a dress and was able to purchase it off the rack. However, after some time and alterations to make the dress fit how I wanted, and make some changes to the general look of the dress, I realized that this was not the dress for me. It never fit well in the bust area (in retrospect I should've had a size up just for my chest), and it really wasn't what I wanted, which is mainly no fault but my own. I selected another dress with about 3-4 months to my wedding and was told that it would arrive with more than a month to spare and we would have time for alterations. Unfortunately, my dress was a bit late coming in, so we geared full throttle to get the alterations done (I ordered a larger size to accommodate my bust area, so rest of dress needed to be taken in and I wanted a sleeve added on). After many fittings and a week to go , I realized that my seamstress (nice woman) and I were not on the same page so I called and voiced my concern and requested a different seamstress. The owner was very rude and demeaning to me, citing that I wasn't being positive and not knowing what I wanted (despite giving them a picture). When I came back into store, he was even more rude to my face and made the general process from there out absolutely miserable. In the end, I was put with a new seamstress who did a wonderful job on my sleeves, but the owner made a big issue about me asking about the overall fit of the rest of the dress (I was concerned that the size 12 dress still looked too big on rest of my body that measures a size 2 in the waist and size 8 in the hips), I eventually got frustrated and gave up and sure enough, my dress fit too loose at my wedding and bunched up in my waist and stomach. I recommend for selection and basic alterations.

Celebrations Bridal responded with the following comments:

We hope that you had a great time at your wedding Sarah and that your day was perfect otherwise. We tried our best to please you with your alterations and your time here at our store. You looked absolutely beautiful in the pictures we saw when we were tagged on Instragram.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I just want to THANK celebrations bridal for helping myself and my bridesmaids find the perfect dresses!!! I booked MANY appointments to view, try on, alter etc etc and never once had an issue getting in. The girls there make that boutique! Very personal and accommodating ... plus their dresses are to die for! Aja by KITTY CHEN COUTURE stole my heart!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Angelique Blitz

Finally Mrs. Crowell
03/28/2015

I live in Florida, but got married in the Las Vegas area. I went back and forth on whether I wanted to order my dress at home or there, but ultimately my experience with Celebrations sold me. Everyone was helpful and friendly, and very understanding of my distance. My appointments went smoothly, and they were very flexible. They were even able to fit in 2 last minute fittings (hem adjustments) the week of my wedding - one when I went to pick up my dress on the Friday before my wedding! Wonderful to work with all around.

1 Review
Recently Married

My time spent at celebrations bridal was time well spent. As soon as I walked in the door I was greated and given an explanation of the layout of the store. I picked a few dresses and tried them on. My attendant notice the style I was gravitating towards and pulled a few more dresses that I may have overlooked. I'm glad she did, because ultimately it was one of her picks I fell in love with and ordered that day. I can't wait to get married so I can wear the dress of my dreams. Thank you celebrations. You single handedly reduced my bridal stress by half.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding dress here. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They had a great selection !

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an excellent experience at Celebrations Bridal! The staff was friendly, the dress selection was huge and they encouraged my girlfriends and I to enjoy champagne while we shopped. The price of the dress was comparable to other boutiques, and I was extremely happy with the quality and turnaround.

4.2

The dress selection is excellent. The fitting rooms are clean and staff is very helpful getting you in and out of the dresses. You can have as many fittings as you would like. My only caution is be aware they will highly stress you purchase a dress that is based on your largest measurement in order to sell alterations. My dress cost increased by 30% because of the alterations. This might be a standard in wedding dress sales but it took me by surprise.

4.7

I ordered my veil from this store and I went in with my wedding dress from another store and they were so helpful and allowing of this non in store purchase to help find my perfect veil.
thank you.
you have a wonderful selection of gowns, and it was very difficult deciding on a gown, although I did buy one from another store, I loved several at your store and your staff was so helpful, and happy.