Catering Capers

Catering Capers

Tallahassee's Premier catering company. Featuring Culinary trained chefs and professional service.

2915 East Park Avenue
Serving all of North Florida, FL 32301
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 2500
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Catering Capers is wonderful. We love working with their very professional staff. The planning process is always easy when we have someone like Katheryne to work with. She really knows what she is doing and Catering Capers is a good choice for any bride.
I have been working with catering capers since i first started with on the rocks. They are great to work with from my end as a vendor and i know all their clients are more than satisfied. The food is top notch, only exceeded by their service!
Justin and his team are great to work with, Justin is such a professional. He loves to create and prepare fun innovative dishes, great food and presentatiion!!
Justin and Catering Capers is fabulous! One of my recent wedding couples chose them as the caterer for their Litchgate wedding. It was all organic and yummy! Their staff was professional and courteous as well.
Flowers by Vince highly recommends Catering Capers for your wedding and reception.
Justin is a talented chef. We should all be so lucky to enjoy his skills. Your guests will love Catering Capers.
Catering Capers has catered at The Retreat at Bradley's Pond numerous times and every time their clients are more than pleased. Always something positive said about Catering Capers!
Catering Capers never disappoints, the food is wonderful!
When working with Catering Capers and Chef Justin, you're not just going to get good food. It's going to be beautiful too! I'm glad I got the chance to work with them and look forward to it again in the future!
850-385-5953
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards