Catering by PARTYSERVE

Catering by PARTYSERVE

You PARTY, We SERVE

3902 East 15th Street
Tulsa, OK 74112 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 10000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party Serve was delicious, we got rave reviews from all of our guests. We used them for our wedding 11/1 and Jaana was wonderful to work with. She was patient and helpful with all of my questions and changes. We loved our caterers, the waitstaff, bartenders, chef and everyone were spectacular. They even worked with us when my husband request almond crusted chicken that was not a regular dish they usually prepare.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious, exactly what we ordered & well-presented!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with PartyServe! They had everything we wanted, they even ordered a custom app. tray that Drew(my fiance) requested! The guests loved the food and I still crave the prime rib to date!

If you are looking for a great catering company give them a shout!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party Serve did a great job and the food was awesome! They were friendly and we enjoyed the process of planning the FOOD part!

• Wedding: 11/17/2012
ShelbyRose
1 Review
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PartyServe was the caterer we were required to use by our reception venue. Their prices were very reasonable compared to others we'd looked at before we booked our reception venue and they had a large selection of food.. They were very flexible with customized menus, they were even going to let us serve a breakfast buffet as our dinner (which was less expensive per person). However after all of the equipment and service fees added on, we decided it was still too expensive to serve a full meal and we chose two appetizers instead. We got the mini goat cheese and sundried tomato pizzas (delicious) and fruit platters. We also had a hosted bar with just our two favorite wines and soda available, they were flexible with the customization of the bar options. We also ordered one bottle of each wine to be placed on the head table for the groom and I.. We were told they could do that in ice buckets for us (their suggestion). However the day of we were brought our wine and told they didn't have ice buckets.

We ordered a case of champagne for our toast. My Dad went to grab a bottle of the champagne to fill mine and the groom's glasses for the toast and the bartender told him ours was on our table (which was incorrect that was our wine) so we toasted with wine instead and never tasted the champagne we paid for. Not a huge deal, but annoying.

My two biggest complaints with PartyServe is: 1) they didnt put the food out fast enough on the serving table so people didn't take much thinking there wasn't enough and then they put it all out later and we had tons leftover 2) About 10-15 minutes after we had ceremoniously cut the cake, I had to find someone and ask them to cut the cake for our guests. They didn't take the initiative to do it.

Overall, they were a pretty good caterer, but the day of service needs substantial improvement.

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was fantastic!. my guest were pleased with the quality of the food, and the service was very professional. Thanks to them I had the perfect buffet without bankrupt myself!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Party Serve did an amazing job at our wedding! The food was hot and delicious and I heard from several people how much they liked the buffet. They even put together a plate for me and my husband while we were greeting our guests!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

PartyServe catered out wedding reception and did a fantastic job! We had bacon cheeseburger sliders for our passed appetizer, they did two versions - a sweet and a spicy - and everyone loved them!! The buffett dinner was great too, everyone is still complimenting their chicken and mashed potatoes!

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful yummy food, great service, and very easy to work with!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was very good and reasonably priced. They worked with me and my special dietary requirements (no pork). The servers were good, but they seemed just a tad less professional than I expected, and they forgot to put the potato salad out until most of the people had gone through the line. Mistakes happen, so I wasn't too bothered by it.

• Wedding: 06/05/2011
918-748-0111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards