Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast

Profile Picture
Julie
1 Review
11/12/2011

Castle Marne is a tremendous place to have a small wedding! They take care of everything...all the little details...and they make you feel like part of their family.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We reserved multiple rooms for two nights before my daughter's wedding. The bride, bridesmaids and family members stayed there and all commented on how beautiful Castle Marne is. Each room is unique. Not one person complained about their room. Several family members enjoyed putting a puzzle together in the parlor. Others talked, read or just relaxed. We really did feel at home.
The Castle Marne is family-owned. They have restored the house in keeping with the Victorian era when it was built - beautiful woodwork, stained glass and a turret! If you look on their website, you can see one of the sons who will serve breakfast. About the breakfasts, they are great and Melissa is very accommodating if you let her know any dietary concerns early enough for her to prepare. We had a luncheon tea one day. It was absolutely delicious and the presentation was wonderful.
Several of us are already talking about staying again at the Castle Marne. I recommend it as a beautiful setting for a small wedding and reception - pictures on the stairway with the stained glass window on the landing would be beautiful. I would also recommend having a tea for your bridesmaids there and, of course, having your wedding party stay there.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had our wedding here. We live in Dallas this was a site unseen and trust me it was amazing. They made it so simple everything was handled better then I could imagine.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Christy
1 Review
02/11/2011

The whole staff at Castle Marne made our elopement absolutely PERFECT! Melissa did an awesome job communicating with us via email and phone calls and everything was ready when we got to the castle for our wedding! The food was AMAZING and their family is just wonderful! We were lucky enough to spend two nights and so we got two different rooms! I can't believe it's been 3 years...still remember everything so vividly as it was perfect! Melissa had the flowers and cake for us and they were perfect! Thanks again Castle Marne! Brant & Christy Bear

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning