Casa Feliz

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want a true fairytale wedding, this is the place. Amazing venue, especially for out of town guests who never had been to Casa. And since everyone was from out of town, it was a true winner! Perfect from start to finish. Beautiful setting. Perfect service. Memorable in every way.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa at Casa Feliz was so great to work with! She answered all of my questions promptly and was so helpful! Casa Feliz was the perfect venue! The house has so much character and is the perfect spot for a Wedding!

Thank you, Melissa!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy we had our wedding here. The staff was amazing, and the venue is so unique and beautiful. I would pick Casa Feliz over any Orlando, if I had to do it all over again.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz is unlike any other wedding venue! The pictures online don't do it justice, and it's absolutely breathtaking in-person. We had about 76 guests and the size was perfect. We utilized the garden house for cocktail hour, and it's one of my favorite areas of the property. The inside is just gorgeous! Melissa and Brittany are wonderful to work with - they're extremely responsive and made the planning so smooth. Arthur's Catering provided wonderful food, and the service was flawless. Overall a fantastic experience, and couldn't recommend this venue enough!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz was the most beautiful venue we could imagine. They were easy to work with considering they need to preserve the historical integrity of the home.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at Casa Feliz in March of 2014. The venue itself is gorgeous!! It has a wonderful rustic feel to it, which is the theme we did. The house in furnished beautifully, with amazing furniture. The staff is outstanding!! They were always helpful and quickly responded to any questions I had. The day before the wedding, I ended up having 2 guests who originally said they couldn't make it but called and asked if they could still come. I phoned Casa Feliz immediately, telling them about my dilemma. I completely understood if it wasn't possible to add 2 people at the last minute, but to my surprise, Casa Feliz made the adjustments for the food, place settings and chairs for both ceremony and reception without any problem. The landscaping, the grounds, the building itself.. it is all magnificent! A dream place for a wedding and we're extremely satisfied we had our wedding there.

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa, our coordinator was wonderful from beginning to end. The staff was wonderful for both our ceremony and reception. The house is gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! Some guests even commented that it was like a fairy tale. We had a small, intimate wedding of family & close friends, and the venue was perfect!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony and reception at Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum on June 15, 2013. I fell in love with Casa Feliz the moment I set eyes on the beautiful grounds, exposed brick, robin's egg blue shutters, the decor in the home, and the romantic feel the home embodies. Casa Feliz was the perfect venue for our fairy tale dream. We had a 6:00 pm ceremony, cocktail hour, and a 4 hour reception. We had 100 guests and it was perfectly intimate and not crowded. We had an Open Seating Reception with 60 seats and 13 cocktail tables - which was wonderful as it did not crowd the courtyard or home and guests mingled all night long. Arthur's Catering, the exclusive catering team, did a out-of-this world job and were responsive and on-point the entire night. A dream come true!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

casa feliz and arthur's are the best! katie and melissa are the best! i couldn't have imagined my wedding anywhere else!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a beautiful place! We wanted somewhere that we could have a small intimate group of close family and friends and not feel like the venue was empty. This was the perfect place for us, we were married at the front of the farmhouse, appetizers and the bar were setup inside and we ate under the stars in the courtyard. It was wonderful having such a lovely flow to the evening. Staff were absolutely wonderful and helpful. Being an out of country bride and not getting to see Casa Feliz until the day before the wedding I was nothing but over the moon in love with it when I got to see it in person it was everything I wanted for our wedding day. I would definitely recommend this venue!

• Wedding: 02/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz is not only a beautiful place to have a wedding but Melissa and Katie are also wonderful people to work with when planning your wedding. My husband and I felt so absolutely comfortable with the wedding planning process from the very beginning. Melissa and Katie are very attentive to details and are very kind. They were also great at making suggestions. Also, Arthur's catering was amazing. For our tasting, they reserved a parking space in front of our building just for us. I thought this was a sweet touch and it made our experience that much more enjoyable. Melissa and Katie are prompt in answering emails and are both very thorough and enjoy what they do. We give our highest recommendation!

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved this venue; it was absolutely perfect. After I posted some pictures I have had about 4 facebook friends ask me about this venue for their upcoming wedding/vow renewals! Absolutely stunning location and EXCELLENT service. Thank you Katie & Melissa!

• Wedding: 12/17/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Casa Feliz was perfect! It is the most beautiful venue for a small-medium wedding in Central Florida!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz really was the perfect location for our July 20th Wedding. Katie and Melissa were very accommodating as we planned our destination wedding. The only downside on responsiveness was only due to the fact that I did not always know where to call to speak with them - sometimes they are at Casa Feliz and sometimes they are at the Arthur's Catering office. This was really easily navigated by sending emails - they were highly responsive.
They were very flexible - we originally planned to have our ceremony in front of the house and the day before at the rehearsal I changed my mind and decided it would be shadier under the live oak - Melissa immediately offered to call and check the availability of the space and gave us the go ahead before our rehearsal was even over.
We did not add many decorations - the property is so beautiful that it does not even need accentuation - just chairs at the ceremony and that was it, but it looked natural and beautiful and we got so many compliments.
The fact that they have such a dynamic property meant that the flow of our event was natural and interesting - it was all in one place but we had so many areas to utilize! Ceremony under the live oak, cocktail hour in the carriage house, dinner on the front patio, dancing and buffet inside the house, and our guests loved that there were places to step away and have a private moment. We only had 50 guests, and this location was just right - another venue would have made our group feel tiny, but here we felt comfortable and at home.
Katie even went above and beyond the call of duty (seriously) when I got a few mosquito bites (it's Florida in July after all!!) she hunted down some bug spray and even helped apply it! Who could have asked for more.

It was a gorgeous day that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

- Nicole and Mike

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Congratulations Nicole and Mike! We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your wedding. Everything turned out beautiful! If you ever need anything feel free to contact us. We wish you all of the best in your marriage and life. Congratulations again.
Melissa and Katie

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz was the perfect venue for our wedding. The old romantic charm and warm feeling of the beautiful house was exactly what we were looking for. The responsiveness and care of the event manager, Melissa and her assistant Katie, surpassed all of our expectations. I even received a personal email from the event manager, Melissa, congratulating me on our wedding the day after we got married... and when I say personal, I mean it wasn't a template that had been mass produced for all couples. It was obvious she took the time to personally congratulate us and tell us what a beautiful wedding we had. That meant a lot because that level of personalization is one of the biggest things the service industry is missing today. The people who work at Casa Feliz have hearts just as lovely as the venue and grounds itself. My husband and I could not have been more fortunate to find such an amazing place to get married.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
cas-smith
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Casa Feliz is the most beautiful place in Florida to get married. I am so happy we got to have our wedding there. Melissa was a great to work with and made everything easy the entire way though!

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
407-628-0230
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards