Casa Feliz

Value
Flexibility
Chris
03/14/2015

As the groom, cost was a major point for me. Casa Feliz delivers on so much more than just great value. It is beautiful and every single one of our guests gushed over it. We could not have asked for a better back drop for our photos. Everything was just amazing.

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your day at Casa Feliz! Happy wedding wishes!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Casa Feliz is beautiful and provides exquisite photo opportunities. For my wedding it rained, but we were able to use the Garden Room for an intimate and warm ceremony. I highly recommend this venue.

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Dear Kerry, Thank you for posting a fabulous review. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Recently Married

Beautiful venue! Made for a perfect wedding! Would definitely recommend this venue!

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the positive review. Your input is greatly appreciated! :)

Recently Married

If you want a true fairytale wedding, this is the place. Amazing venue, especially for out of town guests who never had been to Casa. And since everyone was from out of town, it was a true winner! Perfect from start to finish. Beautiful setting. Perfect service. Memorable in every way.

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We appreciate it very much!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Melissa at Casa Feliz was so great to work with! She answered all of my questions promptly and was so helpful! Casa Feliz was the perfect venue! The house has so much character and is the perfect spot for a Wedding!

Thank you, Melissa!

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your wonderful review Ashli! It was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding! What a wonderful day it turned out to be!

Recently Married

Melissa and the team at Casa Feliz were great! They were helpful with suggestions and very responsive to our needs. It is a gorgeously kept venue - all of our guests raved about the unique venue!

Casa Feliz responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so happy we had our wedding here. The staff was amazing, and the venue is so unique and beautiful. I would pick Casa Feliz over any Orlando, if I had to do it all over again.

1+ year ago

Casa Feliz is unlike any other wedding venue! The pictures online don't do it justice, and it's absolutely breathtaking in-person. We had about 76 guests and the size was perfect. We utilized the garden house for cocktail hour, and it's one of my favorite areas of the property. The inside is just gorgeous! Melissa and Brittany are wonderful to work with - they're extremely responsive and made the planning so smooth. Arthur's Catering provided wonderful food, and the service was flawless. Overall a fantastic experience, and couldn't recommend this venue enough!

1+ year ago

Casa Feliz was the most beautiful venue we could imagine. They were easy to work with considering they need to preserve the historical integrity of the home.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Casa Feliz in March of 2014. The venue itself is gorgeous!! It has a wonderful rustic feel to it, which is the theme we did. The house in furnished beautifully, with amazing furniture. The staff is outstanding!! They were always helpful and quickly responded to any questions I had. The day before the wedding, I ended up having 2 guests who originally said they couldn't make it but called and asked if they could still come. I phoned Casa Feliz immediately, telling them about my dilemma. I completely understood if it wasn't possible to add 2 people at the last minute, but to my surprise, Casa Feliz made the adjustments for the food, place settings and chairs for both ceremony and reception without any problem. The landscaping, the grounds, the building itself.. it is all magnificent! A dream place for a wedding and we're extremely satisfied we had our wedding there.

1+ year ago

Melissa, our coordinator was wonderful from beginning to end. The staff was wonderful for both our ceremony and reception. The house is gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! Some guests even commented that it was like a fairy tale. We had a small, intimate wedding of family & close friends, and the venue was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum on June 15, 2013. I fell in love with Casa Feliz the moment I set eyes on the beautiful grounds, exposed brick, robin's egg blue shutters, the decor in the home, and the romantic feel the home embodies. Casa Feliz was the perfect venue for our fairy tale dream. We had a 6:00 pm ceremony, cocktail hour, and a 4 hour reception. We had 100 guests and it was perfectly intimate and not crowded. We had an Open Seating Reception with 60 seats and 13 cocktail tables - which was wonderful as it did not crowd the courtyard or home and guests mingled all night long. Arthur's Catering, the exclusive catering team, did a out-of-this world job and were responsive and on-point the entire night. A dream come true!

2 people found this review helpful
Anonymous
2+ years ago

casa feliz and arthur's are the best! katie and melissa are the best! i couldn't have imagined my wedding anywhere else!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful place! We wanted somewhere that we could have a small intimate group of close family and friends and not feel like the venue was empty. This was the perfect place for us, we were married at the front of the farmhouse, appetizers and the bar were setup inside and we ate under the stars in the courtyard. It was wonderful having such a lovely flow to the evening. Staff were absolutely wonderful and helpful. Being an out of country bride and not getting to see Casa Feliz until the day before the wedding I was nothing but over the moon in love with it when I got to see it in person it was everything I wanted for our wedding day. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Casa Feliz is not only a beautiful place to have a wedding but Melissa and Katie are also wonderful people to work with when planning your wedding. My husband and I felt so absolutely comfortable with the wedding planning process from the very beginning. Melissa and Katie are very attentive to details and are very kind. They were also great at making suggestions. Also, Arthur's catering was amazing. For our tasting, they reserved a parking space in front of our building just for us. I thought this was a sweet touch and it made our experience that much more enjoyable. Melissa and Katie are prompt in answering emails and are both very thorough and enjoy what they do. We give our highest recommendation!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this venue; it was absolutely perfect. After I posted some pictures I have had about 4 facebook friends ask me about this venue for their upcoming wedding/vow renewals! Absolutely stunning location and EXCELLENT service. Thank you Katie & Melissa!