Capital DJs and Photobooths

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not be more happy with our decision to work with Tim and Capital DJs and Photobooths for our wedding. Tim had been the DJ for my brother's wedding and was great. The photobooth was definitely the highlight of the night, so we knew we had to book him for our wedding too. I was planning the wedding from North Carolina, and Tim was so easy to get a hold of through e-mail and Facebook messages. He answered any questions we had right away and had some great suggestions for songs, timing, etc.

As the wedding approached, my mother and I met with Tim to finalize everything. If you have never met Tim before, fear not, because you will feel like you have known him forever. He is funny and warm and puts you at ease immediately. He really knows his stuff, and is straight forward with what he thinks will work or not work for your day. At the same time, he is very accommodating and flexible.

On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. Tim kept the party going, despite the ridiculous heat and humidity in our not air-conditioned barn venue. The dance floor was packed. The girls who ran the photobooth were so much fun to work with! Everyone had a blast getting their pictures taken, and we are loving the photobooth album they gave us at the end of the night.

We highly recommend Tim to anyone who is looking for a fun, easy-going, yet very professional DJ who knows his stuff!

Jaime
06/13/2015

Capital DJ's were excellent and would highly recommend them. Tim worked our event, and he was great. We had 8 on each side of our bridal party, and each couple wanted to be introduced to a different song. He was able to accommodate us without a problem. We also gave him quite an extensive song request list (several pages) and he made sure all of our requests were played and that our wedding timeline went exactly as we wanted. He is friendly, and professional. Would definitely use them again!

Capital DJs and Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Dear Jaime and Alan, thank you so much for your review! Very best wishes to you both! See ya soon! :)

Private User
Recently Married

We had an amazing experience with Capital Disc Jockeys! Tim was so helpful, flexible, understanding a knowledgable. We were so lucky to find someone so great to work with!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The open air photo booth was the talk of our wedding! The ceremony and reception music was perfect and the uplighting was absolutely gorgeous. Tim was not only a great DJ, but really helped from start to finish with making sure our night was perfect. We highly recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths and would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Tim for our wedding was definitely one of the best decisions we could have made! When we began planning our wedding, we asked friends and family for recommendations for DJ's and a long time family friend of my fiance's (now husband) offered up Tim. They were more than willing to work with us on everything and from the very first meeting with him, we knew we were going to be just fine. Tim is very friendly and even if you've just met, he makes you feel like you're old friends. We had a few custom songs that we wanted and he had no problem using them. Even once your wedding is over, you'll have gained a new friend! That is the type of wonderful person Tim is.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Capital Disc Jockeys for our wedding reception and they were AMAZING!! Tim Wedeman and his staff did such a wonderful job!!
From the first meeting to the actual wedding day Tim was very accommodating and very easy to work with. He always gave us good ideas if we were having trouble trying to think of songs and he kept a list of everything we wanted.
It was always a fear of mine that no one would dance at the wedding and I must say that was not the case! Everyone loved the music we had and everyone was up dancing!! It was nice to see everyone having a good time! We had a wide age group so we had a little bit of everything so that everyone had some music that they knew.
We also had the uplighting and the photobooth. I'm so happy that we had included these into our package. Everyone loved the photobooth! People that you didn't think would use it were up there 4 or 5 times!! It was a lot of fun to go through the photo album that Tim gives you at the end of the night and see all of the funny pictures. The uplighting was nice because it just makes the atmosphere a little bit more intimate.
I highly recommend Capital Disc Jockeys for you wedding or event. They are very professional and very easy to work with!! They will definitely making your event a blast!

Michelle
09/27/2014

Tim and his staff were true professionals. He had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves the entire night. He was as pleasant to deal with in person as he is to talk to on the phone and he was always accessible for all of our questions and concerns. Tim was happy to provide extra speakers so all of our guests could easily hear the ceremony. The photobooth and props were a hit also and we love the photo album of all of our guests. We highly recommend Tim and his staff at Capital DJ and Photobooths.

Private User
Recently Married

Very responsive to our requests.

Services Used: DJ

Amazing DJ! Such a pleasure to work with! Went out of his way to make sure everything was done according to schedule! Provided an amazing photobooth that all the guests loved! Recommend him 100%!

Alison
08/30/2014

Everyone was very professional. Easy to get in touch with and offered suggestions when I needed them. The person DJing my wedding, emailed and called so that we could go over any last minute details and was very flexible.

Michael
07/11/2014

Tim was very open and willing to exchange ideas with both me and my wife Samantha for our wedding reception. He was willing to make a lot of last-minute changes to our reception.
He has a great delivery on the microphone and says JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT--not too much, not too little.

He makes it known that it's the Bride's show.

Awesome DJ, better dude.

Services Used: DJ

Tim and his staff were great in making sure our wedding experience was what we wanted. They checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were good, but not overly intrusive by any means. We had a couple birthdays on the wedding day and they stopped and announced it as well as sing happy birthday which we appreciated greatly. They were very professional and true to what we discussed which was great! Everyone had a great time and kept saying it was a great party and that thanks in large part to Tim and his staff.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Oddly enough I met Tim at a funeral,I actually was the one who inquired about his business for my wedding. Throughout the process of knowing him,he was there to answer any questions I had with prompt responsiveness.He has an upbeat personality and is willing to do what ever you want for wedding.The photo both was the best idea ever!!! all my guest loved it! That is what I used for my favors and people are still talking about how much fun that was two weeks after the wedding. I highly recommenced Tim for your Dj, My wedding would have been nothing without the music and it could not have been any more perfect.

Sarah
04/25/2014

Tim is awesome! We loved getting to work with him throughout the wedding process! We found him after he dj'ed our friends wedding a few years ago. He was so professional and accommodating for them that we knew we wanted him for our wedding! The music was great, everything flowed nicely and the Photo Booth was awesome! The guests loved the Photo Booth and we loved getting a book with all the pictures in it of our guests having a good time. We still laugh at the pictures that many of our friends and family took. ;) So much fun, highly recommend Tim and team!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim and his crew were wonderful! They came and set up the photo booth hours ahead of time and made it fun and entertaining for our guests! They even made the scrap book of all the photo strips that people took purple, which was one of our wedding colors! How thoughtful : ) I had a great time with them and they were wonderful, all of the guests had a blast at the photo booth and the pictures came out great! Even people who wouldn't normally do a photo booth were in there making 3 or 4 strips! It was easy and comfortable and worked out so well. Thank you guys so much!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Tim , Saul, and Sari were so amazing at our wedding. I felt so comfortable with Tim when we were planning everything and he made me feel like family. The event went perfectly and kept our party going all night. The uplighting was amazing and the photo booth was a complete hit. All of our guest loved it! Sari and Saul were so much fun at the photo booth and our photo booth guest book was hilarious. I could not have asked for a better wedding and I cant say thank you enough for being such a huge part of making it such a dream come true! Thanks!!