Capital DJs and Photobooths

Capital DJs and Photobooths

DJs, Open Air Photobooths, Wireless Up lighting Decor and More!

Waterford, NY 12188 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The open air photo booth was the talk of our wedding! The ceremony and reception music was perfect and the uplighting was absolutely gorgeous. Tim was not only a great DJ, but really helped from start to finish with making sure our night was perfect. We highly recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths and would choose them again in a heartbeat!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Capital Disc Jockeys for our wedding reception and they were AMAZING!! Tim Wedeman and his staff did such a wonderful job!!
From the first meeting to the actual wedding day Tim was very accommodating and very easy to work with. He always gave us good ideas if we were having trouble trying to think of songs and he kept a list of everything we wanted.
It was always a fear of mine that no one would dance at the wedding and I must say that was not the case! Everyone loved the music we had and everyone was up dancing!! It was nice to see everyone having a good time! We had a wide age group so we had a little bit of everything so that everyone had some music that they knew.
We also had the uplighting and the photobooth. I'm so happy that we had included these into our package. Everyone loved the photobooth! People that you didn't think would use it were up there 4 or 5 times!! It was a lot of fun to go through the photo album that Tim gives you at the end of the night and see all of the funny pictures. The uplighting was nice because it just makes the atmosphere a little bit more intimate.
I highly recommend Capital Disc Jockeys for you wedding or event. They are very professional and very easy to work with!! They will definitely making your event a blast!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim and his staff were true professionals. He had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves the entire night. He was as pleasant to deal with in person as he is to talk to on the phone and he was always accessible for all of our questions and concerns. Tim was happy to provide extra speakers so all of our guests could easily hear the ceremony. The photobooth and props were a hit also and we love the photo album of all of our guests. We highly recommend Tim and his staff at Capital DJ and Photobooths.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing DJ! Such a pleasure to work with! Went out of his way to make sure everything was done according to schedule! Provided an amazing photobooth that all the guests loved! Recommend him 100%!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim was very open and willing to exchange ideas with both me and my wife Samantha for our wedding reception. He was willing to make a lot of last-minute changes to our reception.
He has a great delivery on the microphone and says JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT--not too much, not too little.

He makes it known that it's the Bride's show.

Awesome DJ, better dude.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim and his staff were great in making sure our wedding experience was what we wanted. They checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were good, but not overly intrusive by any means. We had a couple birthdays on the wedding day and they stopped and announced it as well as sing happy birthday which we appreciated greatly. They were very professional and true to what we discussed which was great! Everyone had a great time and kept saying it was a great party and that thanks in large part to Tim and his staff.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Oddly enough I met Tim at a funeral,I actually was the one who inquired about his business for my wedding. Throughout the process of knowing him,he was there to answer any questions I had with prompt responsiveness.He has an upbeat personality and is willing to do what ever you want for wedding.The photo both was the best idea ever!!! all my guest loved it! That is what I used for my favors and people are still talking about how much fun that was two weeks after the wedding. I highly recommenced Tim for your Dj, My wedding would have been nothing without the music and it could not have been any more perfect.

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim is awesome! We loved getting to work with him throughout the wedding process! We found him after he dj'ed our friends wedding a few years ago. He was so professional and accommodating for them that we knew we wanted him for our wedding! The music was great, everything flowed nicely and the Photo Booth was awesome! The guests loved the Photo Booth and we loved getting a book with all the pictures in it of our guests having a good time. We still laugh at the pictures that many of our friends and family took. ;) So much fun, highly recommend Tim and team!!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim and his crew were wonderful! They came and set up the photo booth hours ahead of time and made it fun and entertaining for our guests! They even made the scrap book of all the photo strips that people took purple, which was one of our wedding colors! How thoughtful : ) I had a great time with them and they were wonderful, all of the guests had a blast at the photo booth and the pictures came out great! Even people who wouldn't normally do a photo booth were in there making 3 or 4 strips! It was easy and comfortable and worked out so well. Thank you guys so much!!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dj Tim , Saul, and Sari were so amazing at our wedding. I felt so comfortable with Tim when we were planning everything and he made me feel like family. The event went perfectly and kept our party going all night. The uplighting was amazing and the photo booth was a complete hit. All of our guest loved it! Sari and Saul were so much fun at the photo booth and our photo booth guest book was hilarious. I could not have asked for a better wedding and I cant say thank you enough for being such a huge part of making it such a dream come true! Thanks!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim was awesome, so helpful along the way with all of our questions and gave great suggestions. Even on the day of the wedding he was there to talk to and answer last minute questions.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim and his entourage were amazing from day one! He was quick to respond to any e-mails sent. He made the process very easy and relaxing. He was able to answer any questions, as a new bride I had several! I wanted to change my backdrop selection at the last minute and he was able to do that for me. My husband wanted to play a little joke on one of his family members at our reception and Tim was right there for us. He was able to meet with us and make recommendations that come from his years of experience. I would recommend Capital DJs and Photobooths to anyone and will not hesitate to hire them again.

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a mixed crowd at my wedding between city and country so I was nervous for the DJ to get everyone dancing but Tim said he loved a challenge and to have no worries. I had no worries at all, I can't say enough about Tim and Capital DJ, I just loved them. We took the whole package with up lighting, DJ, and photo booth and everything went perfect. The lighting was out of this world and the photo booth was a hit all night with the best feedback from all my guest, it was great to see all the photos in the scrapbook the next morning. Tim is the best DJ you can ask for, he promptly answered all my calls and questions went over things with me as much as I needed and was just there for me, it's great to have service like that on such a big life event. He was amazing and he had everyone dancing all night and at the end of the night he waited and personally said goodbye to me which was great!! I recommend Capital DJ to any bride and if I can tell brides anything it would be they are there with you through it all and with a smile. Thank you Tim for everything!, Michael & Heather

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim was excellent and fun to work with....they created a great vibe from introduction to end and the crowd had a blast!!!! I've never seen more 30+ somethings out on the floor dancing....it was an amazing wedding and no one wanted to leave. The music selection, emceeing, lighting effects were great!!!! Thank you to Tim and Capital DJ's!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/08/2013
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tim and is crew at capital djs were amazing!! Besides music; up lighting, dance floor lighting and a photo booth were provided. Tim did a great job interacting with my guests and he was very responsive to what it was I wanted for the overall wedding.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a wedding on a Sunday afternoon, we were worried that it might be hard to get the "party" started, but at our meeting before the wedding, Tim told us not to worry at all and sure enough, he was right! The dance floor was packed the whole time. TIm and Capital DJs did everything right; they handled all of our requests, played great music, and TIm was an excellent MC. During the wedding, we had a bunch of guests raving about the music, so if you're looking for a DJ, we recommend Capital DJs 100%.

• Wedding: 08/25/2013
Andy
518-372-7121
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards