Cakebee

Let there bee cake!

13503 Jeb Stuart Sq.
Centreville, VA 20120 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally did an awesome job on both my wedding cake as well as my groom's cake. I gave her a picture of the design I wanted for the wedding cake and it came out exactly how I wanted. So beautiful! I didn't even have a picture of the groom's cake design, but I just told her what I wanted and the cake was AMAZING! People could not stop talking about it. She even upgraded us to fondant because she thought it would look better, and it did! The cake itself was super moist and delicious! Thank you again, Sally!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally was a pleasure to deal with! Our cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing!! Would recommend her wedding cakes for their quality & value.

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cakebee made two wonderful cakes for my wedding- a rustic wedding cake and a grooms cake modeled after a picture of my husbands jeep off roading.
Both cakes looked amazing and were everything I could have hoped for and more. Sally took the picture of my husbands jeep and made a fabulous cake that he was surprised to see. Everyone at the wedding loved the cakes and kept asking who made them. The flavors were absolutely delicious!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Alison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally is so talented and easy to work with! She made a hamburger groom's cake for our wedding and it exceeded our expectations (taste and appearance)! We coordinated everything through email, and the cake was delivered to the venue smoothly. I will definitely be using Cakebee again in the future!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was 100% pleased with the wedding cake that Sally made. Not only is she an excellent baker, she is a fantastic artist! I recommend Cakebee to everyone! The cake was so moist and delicious and the icing/filling were perfect! Guest said it was the best wedding cake they have every had. Thank you, Sally!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome vendor with great tasting cakes at a reasonable price! Highly recommend!!! Love Cakebee!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I first found Sally’s Cakebee site through weddingwire earlier this year. She had some reviews, all great and so I decided to check out her webpage. I loved her site and her gallery page. Sally was our first tasting and I loved how she set it up. I was expecting to walk in and try various “mini” cakes, but instead she laid out each cake selection (I believe she lets you pick 4) and various icings (I believe we picked 5). With this setup we were able to try multiple combinations of cake/icing and determine which was perfect for us. Once we were finished she even packed up the leftover cake and icings for us to take home and “think on.” After trying 2 other cake vendors, we kept making comparisons to Sally and determined Cakebee was our choice. For our wedding we chose vanilla cake with alternating tiers of strawberry and caramel toffee crunch, it was covered in buttercream. We LOVED our cake, and so did all of our guests. They’re still talking about it days later. Sally is very easy to work with and she definitely looks to help you where she can. I highly recommend working with her and I hope to use her again for events in the future.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally was amazing to work with, and words couldn’t even describe how phenomenal the cake was. My wife and I received many praises about how awesome it was at our wedding, and we’re still getting comments weeks after. We got a 3 tier cake with 2 layers being carrot cake and the other being an almond and raspberry jam cake. We had a décor of a pink ribbon on the top and bottom tier with a gray chevron pattern on the middle tier. We brought inspiration of what we wanted for a look and pantone swatches for color, and she made everything perfect.

The initial cake tasting was fantastic too. She was very professional and had everything nicely laid out. I never imagined trying out so much delicious cake! She mocked up a quick scale of the cake we wanted at the tasting too, and was a very generous host.

I would highly recommend Cakebee for any of your cake and bakery needs. She was prompt on communication, her craft in baking and cake decorating is outstanding, she was easy to work with, and is super friendly!

• Wedding: 06/24/2013
Thomas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally was wonderful to work with from tasting to the day of the wedding. The cake was beautiful and DELICOUS and we got tons of compliments. We weren't planning to save the top tier for our anniversary... but the cake turned out so good we decided to snag it and save it before it could be eaten up!

• Wedding: 06/24/2013
Kirsten
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before I met Sally Kwok from Cake Bee, I was not a believer in wedding cakes. In my experience, no one had room at the end of the night to eat cake, most cakes were dry, and frankly, I was going to skip on having one at my wedding. But after meeting Sally (who is the sweetest baker on the planet and so easy to work with btw) and trying her deliciously, moist and perfectly baked cakes and unique icings, I changed my mind. We tried very hard to buy too much cake (exceeding our guest count by at least 20 slices), in hopes we would have some left over at the end of the night. Let me tell you, even after 4 appetizers, 9 buffet dishes, 4 ice cream sandwich flavors, and fresh fruit.... Our guests still devoured the cake. My husband and I brought home only 4 slices. You know the cake is that great when your guests tell you they went back for thirds and fourths! Thank you so much Sally! I know where we're going to get ALL our celebration cakes from now on!

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
Rosalind
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. We received many compliments throughout the course of the reception with many asking who made the cake. Her cakes are well made, delicious, and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her cakes to anyone.

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
Rick
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally was wonderful! She made us a cupcake tower with 5 different flavors of cupcakes on it, and scattered purple flower petals in between. She was very responsive to my needs. When I emailed asking her if I could have more cupcakes than we originally ordered, it was no problem at all. Also, I asked for 2 flavors that were not on her website, and she was able to accommodate that and they were delicious. Everyone loved her cupcakes. Thank you, Cakebee! I would recommend Cakebee to anyone. I am hosting a baby shower soon, and I plan on using Cakebee again.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally did a great job with our wedding cake, she was very accommodating and understanding of our vision for the cake, and also provided a lot of helpful suggestions. The cake was beautiful and delicious, a huge hit with our guests!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
Stacy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with Cakeabee. Sally was very nice and professional. My wedding cake looked absolutly beautiful and tasted great so good that the whole 5 tier cake was gone.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Blair
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful...and even more important, it was delicious!!! Would definitely use Cakebee again!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Jacquelyne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sally was a pleasure to work with! Her Redskins cake was beautiful and amazing!!! We will be ordering more cakes from Sally in the future!

• Wedding: 07/26/2012