cake art

cake art

Cakes that taste as great as they look

124 N Division St
Salisbury, MD 21801 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes
Delicious cakes. Beautiful designs, awesome personality. Susan Patt, owner of Cake Art, takes the cake for this category! (Sorry, I just can't help myself!)
Cake Art offers brides a wonderful product. Susan is creative, talented and a pleasure to work with.
Susan's the best! Not only are her cakes beautiful, they taste really good too! I highly recommend Cake Art for your event, they will not disappoint!
The most delicious fondant you have tasted. Beautiful cakes that raise the bar on the Eastern Shore!
The best cake maker on the Eastern shore!!!! Most of the couples I plan weddings for order their wedding cake from Susan Patt with Cake Art. She is a very talented and creative pastry chef with an amazing personality. Her cakes always look and taste great and she is a pleasure to work with!
As a wedding photographer, I see and taste many wedding cakes. Susan's cakes are always beautiful and delicious. She is meticulous with attention to detail from creation to the final display of the cake. I have personally used her services for family gatherings, as well, with rave reviews. I feel confident in referring my brides to Susan every time for her ability to create a exquisite and sumptuous work of art! Joni
443-859-8147
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards