Butterfly Inc. Wedding & Event Planning

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

vanessa sims was great! she did a very good job. everything was sooo pretty all the way from the church to the reception hall. its all about the bride, you dont have to worry about a thing!!! so if you want a coordinator she is a wonderful choice. she gets the job done and she gets it done right.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Lady Butterfly Inc. provided my wife and I with excellent, top notch service on our wonderful day. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone that wants their wedding day to be the most blissful day ever. She handled everything that we needed handled in a timely manner. The day over exceeded our expectations...10 Thumbs Up!!!!

Butterfly Inc. Wedding & Event Planning responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with Mr.& Mrs. Ivan and Geothya Mitchell. A beautiful couple!!!!!!! Thanks for allowing me to serve you on your special day!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with Vanessa /Butterfly & Co. The service was exceptional, excellent workers,smooth sailing. I highly recommend this company to anyone.Butterfly & Co, Wedding Planner They will take the load off your shoulders. I got calls from over 15% of my guest stating how elegant the wedding and reception was. My bride and I didn't have to worry about a thing Butterfly & Company took care of it all.

Thanks.......Butterfly & Co, Wedding Planner for EXCELLENT SERVICE

Butterfly Inc. Wedding & Event Planning responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure working with the Misters & Stephens. My staff and I enjoyed every minute working to make Michelle & Tamon day a special day!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

EXCELLENT SERVICE ANTICIPATED MY NEEDS AND WANTS AND PROVIDE OR SUGGESTED THINGS I COULD DO.

Butterfly Inc. Wedding & Event Planning responded with the following comments:

I enjoyed working with Carol Gandy & Jerry Moore on their special day. She was easy to work with. Her day was very special! Thank you again Carol!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

The services that I received were well organizes and kept me on track.

Butterfly Inc. Wedding & Event Planning responded with the following comments:

Working with Donna & Addison was a pleasure. Making their day a beautiful day was Lady Butterfly & Co pleasure. Thanks for allowing my company make your special day come true.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning