Burritt on the Mountain

(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.6 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burritt on the Mountain is a beautiful place to hold a wedding! Noel Saunders was wonderful and so easy to work with. Anytime I had a question, she was always had time for me. The wedding was outside under the Gazebo and it was stunning with the view of the city and the mansion in the background. The reception was in Barron's Bluff which is beautiful! My best wedding advice is to hire a good team to work with and this venue along with Noel was a major part of our team. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Burritt on the Mountain for our daughter's wedding in Huntsville because of the beautiful location, the amazing view of downtown Huntsville at night and the amenities of Baron's Bluff. We wanted a plated dinner with seating for 200 and they were able to accommodate us. The ceremony as held at the gazebo and dinner dance in Baron's Bluff. Burritt had everything we were looking for, was beautifully decorated gave us the indoor/outdoor venue we wanted. Noel Saunders was extremely professional and helpful. She was a joy to work with. I'm so glad we chose Burritt; our day was perfect!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burritt on the Mountain was the perfect place for our reception. It is the most beautiful view in Huntsville, and the facilities are beautiful as well. Noel was a pleasure to work with, and made sure we had everything that we needed!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very impressed with the facility and with Noel's experience and guidance during the wedding! I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful or with better views! GREAT venue!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Jessica
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was always willing to help anytime we needed something, even if it was at the last minute.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so pleased with my choice of venue. It was a beautiful location for both the ceremony and reception. Guests went on and on about how beautiful everything was! It was SO nice to have all tables and chairs already set up, that was a huge help. Caterers love the huge kitchen, and the bridal suite was also great!! Burritt made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Virginia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Baron Bluff on Monte Sano was the perfect venue for an outdoor wedding. It could not have been more beautiful and the staff was exceptionally helpful.

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
shotsie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful place to get married and amazing staff!

• Wedding: 09/06/2013
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noel and her event team at Burritt helped me to make my wedding day everything I always dreamed it would be. The setting is absolutely beautiful and she was the easiest person to work with. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Miranda
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My fiancee and I fell in love with Burritt on the Mountain because of the beautiful view overlooking Huntsville. The scene is absolutely breathtaking, and the new building they've built for receptions is not far behind.

The only issue is, the staff at Burrit knows they have a one-of-a-kind venue, and aren't afraid to let you know about it. On more than one occassion, we received less than enthusiastic service because they didn't have to be nice to us- if we didn't want to have our wedding there, I'm sure there would have been people lined up at the door to take our spot.

When everything came down to it, we ended up having a beautiful wedding. Even though it rained the morning of our wedding, it cleared up enough on the mountain that we had a beautiful mist surrounding everything, and it truly felt like a dream. If we had it to do over again, we agree we would still get married at Burritt, even though the staff can be a little off-putting at times.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Always wanted to get married at Burritt and was not disappointed! We had a beautiful wedding at the gazebo and reception in Baron Bluff. With the weather around here, it was nice to have the option of moving indoors to the church - so many other venues have no backup options if the weather heads south. Noel and Whittney that helped us plan out layouts and make sure everything at the facility went smoothly were great to work with. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Burritt is an absolutely beautiful venue with one of the best views you could ask for! With your venue rental you get the gazebo (for an outside ceremony), the historic church (for an inside ceremony if you prefer or for a rain plan), and Baron Bluff (for receptions). We booked the Burritt about 5 months before the Baron Bluff building was finished (meaning there had to be a lot of faith on our part) and I'm so glad we went with it. The building turned out gorgeous! Also, Noel, the rental coordinator, was absolutely wonderful! You could tell that having the wedding go off without a hitch was an important goal of hers too. She was always quick to respond to any questions or requests and helped make the planning process go really smoothly. I highly recommend this venue to brides in Huntsville!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Burritt on the Mountain was the perfect venue for our wedding! My mom and I found Burritt when it was not even finished being built. Noel Saunders helped us see the vision of what the wedding day would look like when the new venue was complete. I loved everything about out wedding day. Although it rained, we did not have a problem because we got married in the little white chapel on site. It was rustic and intimate, just what we had hoped for! I highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a all in one wedding venue!

• Wedding: 03/30/2013
Kaitlyn
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a beautiful venue both inside and outside. We were one of the first weddings held in the new building and it was breathtaking. We got tons of compliments on the location from guests.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter was married at the Burritt this past weekend. We absolutely loved it. Noel is so easy to work with. The ceremony was at the gazebo and the weather was perfect and the view is awesome. I would highly recommend it!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Noel was wonderful to work with and so easy. All she seemed to care about was us having a beautiful wedding. The entire place was so great!

• Wedding: 09/04/2011