Bruce Pike Productions

Value
Flexibility
Emily
10/24/2014

Bruce Pike is my new favorite person. Hands down, he is the best! I met him at a bridal expo before I had even set a date or really started my wedding planning, but I KNEW that he was the one for our wedding. He is so charming, and such a professional, and really just put my mind at ease. A DJ can either make or break your wedding, and Bruce Pike knows how to rock a wedding. I trusted him completely to run a perfect show and he definitely delivered! He has an online portal where you can save all your music ideas/timelines which helped to keep us on the same page, and also gave me ideas for some song choices for certain things during our reception (bouquet toss, first dances, etc.). His company also offers uplighting which we took advantage of and really made the reception space feel complete, as well as a photo booth which our guests are still talking about. All of his services provided for our wedding were top-notch, and I wouldn't recommend using anyone else- Bruce Pike is IT!

Private User
10/18/2014

Bruce is WONDERFUL!!! Our guests absolutely loved the music! Our one request is that we wanted everyone dancing the entire time, which Bruce did without problem!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was so much fun to work with! Two of my friends in event planning recommended him, and they were completely spot on! Bruce has a great sense of people's music style, and he was so much fun at the wedding. We got several compliments from guests. Bruce was also incredibly flexible and patient with us leading up to the big day. My husband and I were a little behind the game in planning our music selections, but he didn't blink twice when we needed a little extra help and time. Hire Bruce, dance, be happy!

Services Used: DJ

Best DJ Award goes to Bruce Pike with Bruce Pike Productions! If you want a DJ that is so fun to work with, someone you can trust for recommendations, and someone who can turn your wedding reception into an "epic dance party"...Bruce is your man! Our dance floor was packed throughout our ENTIRE reception, all thanks to Bruce! Bruce-We can't thank you enough!! We are so happy that you were such a big part of our special day! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I LOVE Bruce!!! He was so attentive throughout the planning process and treated us like we were old friends. He exudes energy and joy in everything he does and it made such a big difference! On the wedding day, he knew exactly what to play to keep the dance floor packed and all of our guests had a great time!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Bruce was great! I am all about a great personality and I also think it is very important for a DJ. I really needed a good MC which was the DJ and he did a great job. He got everyone's names right during the introductions, we had some hard names too! He worked so well with the coordinators to make sure everything ran smoothly through the night. He had all of our music that we wanted and listened to what we wanted and executed it. He is for sure a classy DJ and is great to work with. We had people on the dance floor all night. He was also really good about not taking 'random requests' from guests and managing the mic, so that no one pics up the mic who is not supposed to give a speech but wants to, which I really appreciated and you will too!

He always responded within 24-48 hours when I had an inquiry which I learned is not always common among most wedding vendors.

Services Used: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Bruce Pike at Dynomite DJ's! He was professional, charming, and knowledgeable. Prior to the wedding, Bruce met with us for several hours going over the music selections, timing, and flow of the reception. When we arrived at the reception venue, he was right there and had everything under control as we lined up for all of the announcements.

Bruce truly knew how to conduct a reception, and was really a "Master of Ceremonies", knowing what to do so that the reception flowed smoothly and everyone had fun. I had many people comment that the music was perfect - a great mix, not too loud, but loud enough, taking all of the bride and groom's wishes as first and foremost. Bruce worked beautifully with the photographer at the wedding so that the timing of things went smoothly.

I have never seen so many people up and dancing, and so quickly at a wedding! Bruce knew just when to play certain types of music to get the crowd up, and helped run a flawless reception. He worked beautifully with us as parents of the bride, and considered the bride and groom his main priority. Bruce was personable without being intrusive, professional without being "stuffy", and just overall a great DJ! I would recommend highly to anyone for any type of event.

Services Used: DJ

We hired Bruce from Dynomite DJs for our wedding this past weekend in Arlington and we couldn't have been more pleased with his work. The whole evening ran incredibly smooth. He was very helpful with putting together a timeline with us for which dances/toasts worked best at certain times of the night. He was very well prepared and knew exactly what we wanted to hear and when we wanted to hear it. Most important of all, everyone at the wedding had a fantastic time and the dance floor was jam packed all night long. We would highly recommend hiring Bruce to all of our friends and family.

Services Used: DJ

Dynomite DJs did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding! Bruce was so great to work with and I could not say enough nice things about him. A wedding planner friend of mine recommended him to us and I am so glad we decided to take her advice.

He kept our dance floor full ALL night and our guests absolutely raved about him! He was very accommodating, had a great personality, and entertained all the guests. Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Bruce was one of the main reasons we had such an incredible wedding and we can't thank him enough for all his amazing work! I definitely would recommend him to everyone and our family/friends are going to do the same!

Services Used: DJ

Dynomite DJs was the best DJ company to work with! From the minute I met Ernie (who ended up being our DJ at our wedding) at the DC Bridal Showcase, to working with Bruce, the owner, on the contract and then meeting with him to go over the agenda for the evening of the wedding (via a personal meeting at our house a few evenings before the big day), I was so impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and personal touch throughout every step of the process.

What a FABULOUS job Ernie did as the D.J. for our wedding!! He completely exceeded my expectations, which were already pretty high after meeting him and the owner, Bruce!! :)

All went smoothly, and everything played out perfectly, and it was all because of Ernie! Everything he did was FLAWLESS - the names during the introductions, the songs for each dance, the order it all went in. Just wonderful!!! And he kept us all on track without ever being pushy or overbearing - it was just the right touch, how he checked in with me as each dance, etc. was approaching, to let me know what was coming up next so we would could prepare, etc.

The songs Ernie played gave the evening the exact vibe and feel I was hoping for. And his personality was not flashy or loud or overbearing at all, but rather upbeat and energetic - a perfect fit for what we wanted for the night. Truly, I could not have asked for more. I left my Reception the happiest bride in the world!!!

Thank you so much Dynomite DJs!! I am so glad I found you!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was outstanding. He DJ'd and MC'd and everything ran super smooth.
His choices in music really complemented our mixed crowd and he did such a great job letting everyone know what was happening and what was their role in it.
In the pre-wedding meeting, he gave great suggestions and recommendations as to songs and schedule.
Overall, outstanding!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce Pike is amazing and has a sixth sense for a crowd's mood. He helped rearrange the events of the reception so that there would be better flow, and he was right! My guests danced the entire reception. So many people told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! He tricked everyone into dancing and they never thought to leave once they started. He was the best decision I made.

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was so energetic and engaging and had people dancing on the dance floor the entire night! The music selection was great and I would highly recommend him!

Services Used: DJ

Bruce was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He even met with us in person prior to the wedding to go over all of the details of the night. I thought that this was very helpful, since the DJ really does help to control the tempo of the evening. Plus, it made me feel more comfortable that I got to meet him before the big day.

Bruce had all of our guests out on the dance floor all night long. I got lots of compliments on how much fun everyone was having. He must know some tricks that other DJ's don't know about how to get people who hate to dance out on the dance floor.

Bruce has been doing this for a long time (over 10 years). Hire a professional and someone who knows what they are doing so that your guests will have a good time. I personally would not recommend cutting costs on the DJ or the photography for your wedding.

I highly recommend Bruce and have told all of my other friends to use him as well.

Services Used: DJ

As a wedding planner I have worked with Bruce from Dynomite DJ's, so when we started planning our wedding, we snatched him up. Bruce is fun to work with, uber professional (he won't play the air guitar), and meticulously detailed, so you can guarantee he won't screw up the first dance song, or mis-pronounce your new last name. He'll also help coordinate timing and toasts if you need it, and generally just gives 100%. We love this guy!

Services Used: DJ

When I got engaged and we started planning there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Bruce Pike to DJ at our wedding. He rocked our wedding reception and made everyone have so much fun. The playlist was great, the timing of events went smoothly, and he also did our ceremony music for us. He is flezable, super helpful, and his service is over the top and makes the whole wedding planning process so much less stressful. He sits down personally with the couples and goes over music, ideas, and asks about everyone invloved in the wedding party so there are no mistakes. We could not be happier with him and his services, and he made our reception so much fun that we wish we could do it all over again. He is worth every penny.