Brooke Aliceon Photography

Value
Flexibility
Psyche
01/16/2015

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!! We had my daughter's wedding pictures during the reception streaming from computers. I wholeheartedly recommend this service.

Services Used: Photography

Brought along assistants so I will end up with even more amazing pictures. Were incredibly caring and helpful during all the stress. Went to bat for me when my venue was messing everything up. Had sneak peek photos already showing during reception. Took AMAZING pictures! Just everything about them was/is amazing.

Services Used: Photography

My event was less than 24hours ago..so clearly I haven't received the images yet but Im already reviewing! This photographer is beyond amazing. We loved working with her soo much!!! I am so happy to have hired her!!! Absolutely the sweetest gal ever!

Services Used: Photography

Brooke of Brooke Aliceon Photography is amazing, we loved working with both her and her husband, Sean. We first met with Brooke a little over a year before our wedding after seeing her photographs online, we loved the moments she captured and how gorgeous all of her photos were - from the beginning she was so easy to talk to, she wanted to make sure we would love our photos, and we do. We really like that she setup an engagement session prior to the wedding so she could get to know us, and we could get to know her. That especially came in to play on our wedding day, we were so comfortable with her and Sean, they were familiar faces among family and friends.

The photos from the engagement session were perfect, we ended up using them for our save the dates, we also just got the wedding photos which there are a ton of and every single one is perfect. Brooke captured our day perfectly, we now have every moment in pictures. I didn't realize how fast the wedding day would pass, and how much I would miss, looking through the photos is like reliving that special day.

Private User
2+ years ago

A picture tells a thousand words, unless it's taken by Brooke Aliceon Photography. Her photos transcend words. They are really that beautiful.

Brooke and her husband shot our wedding weekend in late March. We had two weddings, a Hindu ceremony and then the traditional Christian ceremony at the Museum of Art. Brooke also took our engagement photos a few months before our big day.

Working with her was great- she was timely, affordable, and professional. She was so comfortable to work with! And like I said, words cannot express how perfect her work is. She has a talent in capturing beautiful moments and memories and the results are stunning. We are so thrilled they to have her as part of our wedding weekend.

Very highly, highly recommended- would give them 10 stars if it was possible!!

Services Used: Photography

Brooke is absolutely amazing! From the first time I met her 3 years before I was married, I knew she would be my photographer. and here I am, photographed by my dream lady and amazed by her photos every time I look at them.

Services Used: Photography

I don't know where to begin to describe Brooke and Sean of Brooke Aliceon Photography. Brooke was referred to me by a friend and when we met, she and Sean instantly treated us as though they'd known us forever, putting us at ease. By the end of our wedding, we felt like we'd become friends.

Our first experience with Brooke and Sean was our engagement shoot. My husband and I had a dream to do our shoot with a VW bus in a rustic location and Brooke scoured San Diego and Riverside counties to find the perfect location to park the bus, making our dream a reality. On the day of our shoot, my husband and I were a little nervous and not confident in our photogenic-ness. Brooke instantly put as at ease by giving us tips for posing and showing us sneak peeks on her camera throughout the shoot.

On our wedding day, Brooke and Sean continued to exceed our expectations. We were married in a rustic location and Brooke and Sean showed up early to scout out locations. They were firm with our family and wedding party when we needed them to be and always took OUR wishes into account over everything else. Our wedding party was 21 people, plus we have blended families, so they had their work cut out for them! At the end of the reception, we didn't have an exit plan and Brooke got all of our guests to join hands to create a tunnel for us to exit through. These are some of our very favorite pictures and were totally improvised by Brooke.

Overall, Brooke Aliceon Photography was everything we wanted - professional, yet fun, responsive, creative, artistic, kind, and funny! We now have over 1000 photos to treasure always AND a photographer for all our future milestones.

Services Used: Photography

The absolute most amazing photographer, ended up with thousands of amazing photos to cherish forever. Love Love Love

Services Used: Photography

Brooke and Sean of Brooke Aliceon Photography were the most wonderfully professional and personable people we could have ever hoped to have gotten to take our wedding photos. From the moment we contacted to all the way to saying our goodbyes after our wedding day they were there for us. Their knowledge and experience proved invaluable in capturing every detail, and we now have a lasting record of our day in their beautiful photos. In an industry where you can quickly become lost among the masses, Brooke Aliceon Photography manages to not only stand out, but to rise above.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They are amazing!!!! They captured every beautiful moment of the wedding, and are fantastic at coming up with creative locations and poses. Our day-after shoot was so much fun and they did exactly what I wanted. I'm so excited to see all of the final pictures!

Leila
1 Review
06/03/2012

Brooke Aliceon did an amazing job on my wedding and engagement photos. The photos were beautiful and her personality was very friendly and calming. She made me and my husband feel very special. The return of the photos was prompt and beautifully wrapped along with a card. Loved the service and quality. I would gladly choose her photography services again.

Brooke Aliceon Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Leila! We enjoyed working with you so much!!!

Services Used: Photography

My experience with Brooke was wonderful! She was so professional and responsive through out my entire engagement. Not only was she my wedding photographer, but she also asked to do our engagement photos in order to better get to know my husband and I as a couple. Brooke and her husband, who was her second photographer at the wedding, were so flexible and did such a great job on our wedding day. We had planned for an outside, garden wedding; however, it ended up raining on our wedding day. With the rain, they were so flexible and the quality of service they provided was not affected. They were able to adjust with the rain and got some beautiful shots! I am so glad that I was referred to Brooke Aliceon Photography and would highly recommend her to photograph any wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Brooke was a delightful, thoughtful and talented photographer. Her sweet encouragement and helpful tips kept us relaxed and confident for each shoot. We just loved her and Sean! She will make you glow ladies!

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding photos were one of the most important things for us when planning our wedding. We knew the photos were going to be the thing we have to look back on. Brooke Aliceon Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They do a great job of capturing the story of the day. She was there with me from my first appointment of the day, bringing me coffee and taking pictures of me getting ready. Throughout the rest of the day, they documented each special detail. They were fun to work with and our photos are a detailed reflection of the day.

Services Used: Photography

5 stars across the board... it is a given with Brooke and Sean! My husband and I could not have asked for or received better service and quality for our wedding day. Brooke has such a unique gift and ability to capture the sweetest moments, pull out who you truely are, and showcase your inner and outter beauty. Her attention to detail is impecable and she is, by far, one of my favorite photographers to work with. We would highly recommend Brooke and Sean with Brooke Aliceon Photography for your special day or shoot! - Haley and Brian Dall

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know where to begin about Brooke and Sean. Brooke and Sean are amazing photographers and they captured my wedding so beautifully. One of the most important things I looked for when I was booking a vendor was their responsiveness to emails. Brooke ALWAYS responded to my emails within 2 hours. She was always friendly and definitely is a friendor (vendor who becomes a friend). I told her from the beginning that I was working with a budget and she worked with me and gave me a great deal.

For my engagement photos she suggested that we go to this cute historical town near San Juan Capistrano (can’t remember the name of it now) and it was a great idea. She you can tell that she is a great photographer because this place had so many different sections to the area thus creating several different backgrounds for the photos. She and Sean were extremely easy and fun to work with. I had to beg and plead my husband to do engagement photos. After the photos were over he even admitted that he had a good time and that it wasn’t as awkward as he thought it would be. Also, I have to give a special shout out to Brooke. At the time of our engagement photos she was 8 months pregnant. This didn’t faze her one bit and she had so much energy and ideas. Our photo shoot was 3 hrs from start to finish and she never seemed to be tired or anything. At the end I was so tired and ready to quit. She was still full of energy and ready to take more photos. I was so impressed with her professionalism and personality. Another small thing that really meant a lot to me was that to get to the engagement photo location we had to go on the toll road. Brooke and Sean were in the car in front of us and they paid the toll for our car. It wasn’t expected or required but I thought it was so thoughtful and appreciated. That is just another reason why I knew that these two people were the right ones for us. Our engagement photos came out beautiful and I was able to give photos out to family as presents and they loved it.

On my wedding day Brooke and Sean, yet again, went the extra mile. First, they drove out to my hairdresser’s location and took photos of me getting ready that morning. They allowed me to break up the time during the day that I had paid for so that I could get the most for my money. I really loved that. While getting ready for the wedding to start Brooke was in my room taking pictures and making it such a great environment to be in. My mother is a very difficult person to be around and Brooke was able to get along with her and actually helped with my own stress level by making my mother not be upset. PLUS a few minutes before I started to walk down the aisle I realized that the red from my flowers had rubbed off onto my wedding dress. There was a “huge” red mark in the middle of my white dress. I start to freak out but Brooke was on top of it, got the mark off my dress and got me back to normal. Crisis averted!

Sean was also great to work with. I mostly dealt with Brooke but Sean was always there taking additional photos. He got some great candid photos that really captured some amazing emotions that day. I could probably go on all day about how amazing these people are both as photographers and as friends. If you hire them you will get amazing photos and you genuinely will have a great time with them. They both made us genuinely laugh and we had such a fun time with them. My friend who hired them first is getting married later this year. I get to be a bridesmaid in her wedding so I’m really looking forward to get to be around the amazing photographers that Brooke and Sean are.

Lastly, they were so quick in getting my photos back to me. I got my photos within 1 month plus it was in this cute box too. The list of why they are so amazing just keeps going and going.