Brooke Aliceon Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brooke and Sean are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Out of our entire perfect wedding day, both my husband and I feel that Brooke was the best thing that contributed to our day! Just in the sneak peak of pictures we've already seen we, as well as our families, are eagerly excited to see the rest! She does a great job of capturing the dreamy, soft and timeless moments. Neither my husband nor I are pros at getting our pictures taken but they're both so much fun! It was great to be able to steal time away from the party madness and escape with Brooke and Sean to take more photos. They made it calm, intimate and fun! Our engagement session was a complete blast as well! I can't rave about them enough and my husband looks at the pictures we've already gotten every day!

Psyche
01/16/2015

FANTASTIC SERVICE!!! We had my daughter's wedding pictures during the reception streaming from computers. I wholeheartedly recommend this service.

Services Used: Photography

Brought along assistants so I will end up with even more amazing pictures. Were incredibly caring and helpful during all the stress. Went to bat for me when my venue was messing everything up. Had sneak peek photos already showing during reception. Took AMAZING pictures! Just everything about them was/is amazing.

Services Used: Photography

My event was less than 24hours ago..so clearly I haven't received the images yet but Im already reviewing! This photographer is beyond amazing. We loved working with her soo much!!! I am so happy to have hired her!!! Absolutely the sweetest gal ever!

Services Used: Photography

Brooke of Brooke Aliceon Photography is amazing, we loved working with both her and her husband, Sean. We first met with Brooke a little over a year before our wedding after seeing her photographs online, we loved the moments she captured and how gorgeous all of her photos were - from the beginning she was so easy to talk to, she wanted to make sure we would love our photos, and we do. We really like that she setup an engagement session prior to the wedding so she could get to know us, and we could get to know her. That especially came in to play on our wedding day, we were so comfortable with her and Sean, they were familiar faces among family and friends.

The photos from the engagement session were perfect, we ended up using them for our save the dates, we also just got the wedding photos which there are a ton of and every single one is perfect. Brooke captured our day perfectly, we now have every moment in pictures. I didn't realize how fast the wedding day would pass, and how much I would miss, looking through the photos is like reliving that special day.

Private User
2+ years ago

A picture tells a thousand words, unless it's taken by Brooke Aliceon Photography. Her photos transcend words. They are really that beautiful.

Brooke and her husband shot our wedding weekend in late March. We had two weddings, a Hindu ceremony and then the traditional Christian ceremony at the Museum of Art. Brooke also took our engagement photos a few months before our big day.

Working with her was great- she was timely, affordable, and professional. She was so comfortable to work with! And like I said, words cannot express how perfect her work is. She has a talent in capturing beautiful moments and memories and the results are stunning. We are so thrilled they to have her as part of our wedding weekend.

Very highly, highly recommended- would give them 10 stars if it was possible!!

Services Used: Photography

Brooke is absolutely amazing! From the first time I met her 3 years before I was married, I knew she would be my photographer. and here I am, photographed by my dream lady and amazed by her photos every time I look at them.

Services Used: Photography

I don't know where to begin to describe Brooke and Sean of Brooke Aliceon Photography. Brooke was referred to me by a friend and when we met, she and Sean instantly treated us as though they'd known us forever, putting us at ease. By the end of our wedding, we felt like we'd become friends.

Our first experience with Brooke and Sean was our engagement shoot. My husband and I had a dream to do our shoot with a VW bus in a rustic location and Brooke scoured San Diego and Riverside counties to find the perfect location to park the bus, making our dream a reality. On the day of our shoot, my husband and I were a little nervous and not confident in our photogenic-ness. Brooke instantly put as at ease by giving us tips for posing and showing us sneak peeks on her camera throughout the shoot.

On our wedding day, Brooke and Sean continued to exceed our expectations. We were married in a rustic location and Brooke and Sean showed up early to scout out locations. They were firm with our family and wedding party when we needed them to be and always took OUR wishes into account over everything else. Our wedding party was 21 people, plus we have blended families, so they had their work cut out for them! At the end of the reception, we didn't have an exit plan and Brooke got all of our guests to join hands to create a tunnel for us to exit through. These are some of our very favorite pictures and were totally improvised by Brooke.

Overall, Brooke Aliceon Photography was everything we wanted - professional, yet fun, responsive, creative, artistic, kind, and funny! We now have over 1000 photos to treasure always AND a photographer for all our future milestones.

Services Used: Photography

The absolute most amazing photographer, ended up with thousands of amazing photos to cherish forever. Love Love Love

Services Used: Photography

Brooke and Sean of Brooke Aliceon Photography were the most wonderfully professional and personable people we could have ever hoped to have gotten to take our wedding photos. From the moment we contacted to all the way to saying our goodbyes after our wedding day they were there for us. Their knowledge and experience proved invaluable in capturing every detail, and we now have a lasting record of our day in their beautiful photos. In an industry where you can quickly become lost among the masses, Brooke Aliceon Photography manages to not only stand out, but to rise above.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They are amazing!!!! They captured every beautiful moment of the wedding, and are fantastic at coming up with creative locations and poses. Our day-after shoot was so much fun and they did exactly what I wanted. I'm so excited to see all of the final pictures!

Leila
1 Review
06/03/2012

Brooke Aliceon did an amazing job on my wedding and engagement photos. The photos were beautiful and her personality was very friendly and calming. She made me and my husband feel very special. The return of the photos was prompt and beautifully wrapped along with a card. Loved the service and quality. I would gladly choose her photography services again.

Brooke Aliceon Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Leila! We enjoyed working with you so much!!!

Services Used: Photography

My experience with Brooke was wonderful! She was so professional and responsive through out my entire engagement. Not only was she my wedding photographer, but she also asked to do our engagement photos in order to better get to know my husband and I as a couple. Brooke and her husband, who was her second photographer at the wedding, were so flexible and did such a great job on our wedding day. We had planned for an outside, garden wedding; however, it ended up raining on our wedding day. With the rain, they were so flexible and the quality of service they provided was not affected. They were able to adjust with the rain and got some beautiful shots! I am so glad that I was referred to Brooke Aliceon Photography and would highly recommend her to photograph any wedding.

Services Used: Photography

Brooke was a delightful, thoughtful and talented photographer. Her sweet encouragement and helpful tips kept us relaxed and confident for each shoot. We just loved her and Sean! She will make you glow ladies!

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding photos were one of the most important things for us when planning our wedding. We knew the photos were going to be the thing we have to look back on. Brooke Aliceon Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They do a great job of capturing the story of the day. She was there with me from my first appointment of the day, bringing me coffee and taking pictures of me getting ready. Throughout the rest of the day, they documented each special detail. They were fun to work with and our photos are a detailed reflection of the day.

Services Used: Photography

5 stars across the board... it is a given with Brooke and Sean! My husband and I could not have asked for or received better service and quality for our wedding day. Brooke has such a unique gift and ability to capture the sweetest moments, pull out who you truely are, and showcase your inner and outter beauty. Her attention to detail is impecable and she is, by far, one of my favorite photographers to work with. We would highly recommend Brooke and Sean with Brooke Aliceon Photography for your special day or shoot! - Haley and Brian Dall