Brides by Kelly

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kelly and Agnes were incredible! They made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful, and I am so happy they were available to do our hair and makeup for my wedding! Not only are they great at what they do, they are the sweetest, most fun people. We spent 5+ hours with them getting ready on my wedding day, and they just fit right in with all the girls there. They walked in with a smile and talked and had fun with us. They are extremely flexible and understanding and made us feel very comfortable. One of the things I liked best about Kelly is that she always gave us her honest professional opinion about the styles we suggested but was happy to do any style the girls wanted. Kelly and Agnes are very good at what they do, and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I'm still obsessing over my hair and makeup in all the pictures! We always knew we were in good hands! I was also very impressed with Kelly's responsiveness. Anytime I emailed her with questions I heard back from her very quickly. She has a happy, bubbly, and dependable personality and she just puts you at ease. You can't go wrong booking with Kelly!

Brides by Kelly responded with the following comments:

HI Colleen,
Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean the world to us, and we strive to do our best and give our best to our brides! Congrats again, and it was beyond our pleasure to be a part of your day. please please send us pictures when you get them.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly was absolutely amazing! My sister had hired her for her wedding and she did such an amazing job that I hired her for mine! Kelly is very professional, she is always readily available to ask questions. She gets back to you promptly, is always on time, and has great ideas and suggestions. Kelly and her staff will fix hair/makeup if you didn't like something and won't stop until you are happy with the outcome. All my bridal party absolutely LOVED their hair and makeup! I more than loved my hair and makeup it was everything and more than what I wanted and my wedding guests kept coming up to me and commenting on how great my hair and makeup looked as well as my bridesmaids. We all had so much fun getting ready with great conversations. I am going to recommend brides by Kelly to everyone I know that is getting married! One of my friends just booked her for her wedding too! If you wanna look and feel glamorous, brides by Kelly is the way to go!!!

Brides by Kelly responded with the following comments:

HI Lauren,
You don't know how much it means to have been apart of your day, especially after doing your sisters wedding prior. I love seeing familiar faces and it feels like I am apart of the family! And I always love seeing Ozzie!!!! Congrats again!

Recently Married

Kelly was hands-down AWESOME. She was absolutely the right choice to begin my wedding day with. She was prompt, open to everyone's ideas, and really skilled at hair/makeup. I picked Kelly blindly based on reviews and I'm so glad I did. She was efficient but also fun and kept us going. She was not only tolerant of a steady stream of people coming in and out of the hotel room, but she interacted with my friends easily and laughed at them just as much as we did. She was part of things going on and not simply someone there to do a job, and she did that job fabulously at the same time. I cannot say enough good things about her. I looked fabulous on my wedding day because of her, and I was relaxed and calm because of her as well. You rock, Kelly. :)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly and Kim did an amazing job on my wedding day! I had an eyebrow wax a few days prior to the wedding, and my sensitive skin reacted horribly the wax. I was absolutely mortified, but Kelly was able to make my inflamed, angry skin disappear. My bridesmaids and mom were pleased with their hairstyles and makeup and I received tons of compliments on my sophisticated yet understated up-do. Kelly did all of our makeup and my updo, along with 2 other bridesmaids' hair. Kim did hair for my mom and 4 bridesmaids. Both ladies were easy to work with and friendly; the casual chatter and laughter continued throughout the morning.

Recently Married

Kelly was amazing! She has been doing this for awhile and has a great sense of what will look great on you. It was great that she would come over for the hair trial and come on site for the hair and makeup. She got my six bridesmaids, my mom, flower girl, and me ready within 5 hours. She is amazing! Hire Kelly to do your hair and make up for the wedding!

1 Review
Recently Married

I used Brides by Kelly for my wedding makeup and bridesmaids makeup, and I could not be any happier! The makeup turned out great! There were absolutely no complaints on behalf of any of my bridesmaids or myself. I will always be able to look back and cherish the pictures/memories of my special day and know that I looked my absolute best. I highly recommend Brides by Kelly for any bride, event, etc., and hope to have the opportunity to work with Kelly again in the near future.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly is amazing! I found Kelly last minute as my original stylist cancelled. It was a blessing in disguise! My wedding was no small task, I had 12 people plus myself to get ready with full hair and make up! Kelly and her assistant did an amazing job. They kept on schedule, everyone loved how they looked and I received so many compliments through out the night on my hair and make up. She is affordable, friendly, professional, and does amazing work. I highly recommend Kelly as you will not be disappointed and you will feel as beautiful as you should on your wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly did a fantastic job! Prices very reasonable and hair and makeup were just what we wanted!! Very sweet person to work with and I would use her again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Kelly to do my trial run and my hair/make up for my wedding. She also did hair and make up for my maid of honor, and hair for my 3 bridesmaids. She was very professional and patient. I asked her a bunch of questions and asked for her opinions and she gladly gave her 2 cents. My hair and make up looked fantastic and lasted even until the next morning. My BM's loved their hair as well. I'd recommend her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly was amazing! I got married on July 4th, America's biggest holiday and she met me and my girls at the church bright and early in the morning to start hair and make up. I even switched my hair style after the trial run and she was very cool and accommodating about the whole thing. Kelly is funny, quick and very professional, I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look stunning on their wedding day! Thanks again Kelly it was fun working with you!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly was wonderful!! I highly recommend Kelly for your wedding. She did hair and make up for my mother and myself and updo's for both my daughter's. We all received compliments from everyone on how beautiful our hair looked. I was very pleased with Kelly's services.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly and Kim came to my wedding venue to do hair and make-up for myself and 7 other ladies. They arrived early and worked hard to make sure everyone was happy with their hair and make-up. They did a fantastic job on all of us - Everyone looked stunning! They were super friendly and happy to do any touch ups and make any changes throughout the morning. Would highly recommend using them!

Kelly is wonderful!

She was by far the most reasonable person that I contacted for my wedding!

She did my hair and make up, as well as hair and make-up for all of my bridesmaids. She definitely has a gift with hair as I feel I'm usually so picky. I never had to worry about hurting her feelings if I wanted to tweak something... she was so professional and so amazing!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly was amazing and made my day much easier and more relaxed. My makeup was amazing and so were my girls! Kelly fit right in with my group which made things a breeze. Thanks so much!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kelly was SPECTACULAR! Super easy to talk to and very flexible. I had contacted her probably less than a month before my wedding and she was able to accommodate every request I had. She helped achieve the looks my bridesmaids asked for perfectly. My mother looked stunning. However, what I remember most was the way I felt - Kelly made me feel and look my best on such a monumental day. Words can't describe how happy I was with Kelly and her services - thank you so much!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Brides by Kelly for my wedding makeup and hair. Kelly and Kim were wonderful to work with! They kept in contact, they were on time and they made sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. I had a trial session and they came to my house! My bridesmaids and I had a great time getting ready and we enjoyed the company of Kelly and Kim! I would definitely recommend Brides by Kelly to any future bride!