Brides and Butterflies

Value:
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have NEVER seen more gorgeous flowers than the ones Michelle did for us! It was an A typical request with an array of untypical colors grouped and the flowers had to be the thing that pulled it all together. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have envisioned anything so perfect. They by far exceeded any vision I had!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides and Butterflies did my flowers for my wedding, and everything turned out beautifully. I worked with Michele, and she was always so kind and professional. She was also very good with getting the colors correct - I specified a few different times that I wanted blush colored (but NOT pink) roses, and she got it spot-on. The color was exactly what I wanted.
Many guests commented on how pretty the flowers were, with the hotel staff where we had our reception even saying they were the nicest centerpieces they've seen (and they do weddings every weekend!). The price is very reasonable as well. They took care of everything (set up, take down, meeting us at church, etc), so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you Brides and Butterflies!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were just married at youghiogheny country club on 08/09/14 and brides and butterflies did an amazing job with mine and my bridesmaids flowers and the centerpieces and also the columns for our ceremony! All of it was so beautiful! I would def recommend them!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle was great! I rented centerpieces from her and she set them up and took them down without me or my family having to worry. She provided beautiful flowers that brightened up everything. The price was in the right budget for us. She was very flexible with all my changes.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved all of the bouquets, corsages, centerpieces etc! They were very helpful when picking everything out, and the prices were good too! I had some last minute changes as well, and they were very easy to work with to get the changes made! I couldn't be more pleased!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love them!!!! So easy to work with !! They gave us such good ideas for flowers and center pieces and everything was absolutely beautiful !!! I showed up the day of the wedding in awe of our bouquets and the flowers at the reception site. I loved working with them !!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Brides and Butterflies for my centerpieces at the YCC and they were gorgeous! They were so easy to work with and made picking the centerpieces so easy. When we walked into the reception hall, I was in awe with how beautiful they turned out and how they set the mood just right. Thank you Brides and Butterflies for helping to make my day prefect!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides and Butterflies was the perfect choice for our wedding flowers! She was very easy to work with, and was open to our ideas and she accepted our opinions openly. She was able to find us beautiful purple and blue flowers that were perfect for our spring wedding. We could not have been happier with the work that she did for us, and I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Amanda
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect and beautiful. I loved my flowers. They have odd hours and days off and it was hard for me to get a hold of them at times. But they did always get back to me and were so great :)

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides and Butterflies gave us exactly what we were looking for. I walked into her shop and saw two tables set up that I automatically thought I would NEVER be able to afford. We sat down with Michelle and she walked us thru everything. She went over everything that we needed and asked about things we hadn't even thought of. When she asked about our table decorations, I showed her what I'd liked and told her I didn't think it would be within our budget. She told me that she'd quote me a price. She stayed in the same room and added everything up that we'd needed. Once she was finished, she gave us her quote. It literally shocked me. It was incredibly affordable and I can't even begin to explain how incredible everything was. When I received my boquet, I was speechless. It was exactly what I'd wanted. When I saw the aisleways, I was amazed. When we were announced into the reception hall, I was utterly breathless. Everything was perfect! I only have one small complaint. We were to have roses for our mothers on the altar by the unity candle but instead we didn't see roses. We ended up taking them from our altar flowers, finding the actual roses for our mothers in one of the boxes. It still worked out and I don't hold any of that against this company. Michelle and her staff did an BEAUTIFUL job with all of our flowers. We will definitely recommend her to future couples who are getting married.

• Wedding: 12/10/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Beautiful flowers and table decorations. They also decorated the head table, cake table and dance floor ceiling beautifully. Very good service and there was someone at the church to pass out the corsages and flowers. A little pricey for some things but overall a great resource.

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Good quality, even though my flowers died within 4 days. Great service! Great flexibility. However, not a good deal when combined with Youghiogheny Country Club's Gold Package. You can do your own centerpieces (not fresh flowers) and decorating supplies for much less.

Also note, that the bouquet vases they provide are plastic... very tacky.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

gorgeous flowers and decorations. extremely pleased :) would recommend to anyone

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and her staff did an amazing job for my wedding day. They took all of my ideas and made them into one amazing reality. I had a rustic/vintage/glitz theme which doesn't make any sense when you say it, but they were able to pull it all together and make a perfect feel for the room.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

brides and butterflies did an amazing job on my flowers for the wedding!! they were absolutely beautiful! BUT, they also did my center pieces for the reception and they were awful! they werent the right colors, they were dusty, like they had sat in someones basement for 10 years and they werent put together well. when i spoke with them about it they gave me attitude and told me they were what i ordered. this was 2 days before my wedding... the wedding was black, white and fuchsia... the flowers in my center pieces were ivory and red!!! i did not order that!! the coordinator at the country club had to talk to her and had the completely changed for me. i got a candle tower instead because i was afraid even if they did it right that the flowers would still be dirty.

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michele and her staff did such an amazing job for our wedding! The bouquets and centerpieces were more beautiful than imagined! Michele was great to work with! She is very knowledgeable, and truly coordinated everything down to the smallest detail. We could not be happier! Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
724-527-3333
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7