Bridal Veil Lakes

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

What can I say, this site is amazing! If you are looking for an outdoor venue, I highly recommend this spot.

Gorgeous flowers and trees surround a circular path that leads to several wonderful ceremony locations. The swing set for the kids is a nice touch. A lovely arch, tables and chairs are included in the price of the venue. We had fantastic weather that day, but the site had a contingency plan if the weather turned south.

My guests and I loved the canoes! We got some spectacular shots of us out on the water, and the children really enjoyed the space to play.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just experienced the most amazing wedding at Bridal Veil Lakes last Saturday, June 6th!
Bridal Veil Lakes is a venue full of natural beauty, with flowers growing everywhere, and the view from the cocktail area of the Columbia River gorge, was stunning. The ceremony site by the lake was perfect for our outdoor loving bride and groom and the reception area was wonderful! We had tables in the covered pavilion as well as under the trees and the temperature was very comfortable (it was 90 in Portland). Even if it had rained (which thank goodness it didn’t) the ceremony would still have been amazing in the wooden pavilion with the lake as a backdrop. Having all the tables and chairs there and included in the rental cost made it an amazing value for the price.
Jennifer and the rest of the folks at Bridal Veil were wonderful to work with and they were very responsive to any questions or concerns we had.
Thank you for being a part of making our daughter’s wedding perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bridal Veil Lakes was the most beautiful setting imaginable for an outdoor wedding. All of our guests remarked about the beauty of the setting, which added to the magic of the day. Management was easy to work with and let us choose any vendors we wanted, which was super important to us, since it allowed us to keep to our budget and create a wedding that was uniquely us.

Recently Married
3.8

Bridal Veil Lakes is a gorgeous, amazing, unique venue. All of my guests were completely impressed with the setting.

Rebekah
08/12/2014

The owners were the sweetest ! Took care of everything and so thoughtful with a card and gift on our wedding day. Their location has everything one might need to pull off their big day with minimal stress.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bridal Veil Lakes was the perfect wedding venue. Not only were they incredibly flexible and accommodating, but the grounds are pure paradise. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with; the owners were professional and have perfected the wedding process. They will help you create a payment plan, coordinate rentals with brides before and after you, and even work with you for the setup of tables and chairs.

1+ year ago

Despite the rain, Bridal Veil Lakes was a gorgeous venue option. Great area for the caterer. Gorgeous venue all around. Enough parking. Helpful coordinator.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is so beautiful it borderlines on magical. I had several people tell me they felt like they were in fairy-land. Yes, it is completely open air and If you may have to rent another tent to cover the second patio if you have a large wedding. We had a cool and cloudy day so we did rent heat lamps which people used but mostly everyone just had fun dancing and kept marveling on the beauty of the place. It was great for kids too with a swing set, lots of space for them to run and play games, and canoeing. Even in the pouring rain (our rehearsal), this place is beautiful. Also, I love the fact that you can bring your own alcohol and caterer and you will be the only group having a wedding that day. They were also very flexible to requests.

1+ year ago

The place is gorgeous, received MANY compliments. There is a designated place for ceremony and another for reception. It is mostly outdoors but have 2 covered areas. This venue is for do-it-yourself as they do not provide any assistance setting chairs or tables. They do include tables and chairs, arch for ceremony, and area for a catering service to work at. It can be quite expensive depending on the date of the wedding, but we had our wedding on a Sunday in May and got a pretty discounted price.

1+ year ago

This was no doubt one of the most beautiful venues we looked at, and we looked at a lot! It was also, without a doubt, one of the best choices we made. They were easy to work with, very responsive and accommodating with our extra trips up before the day of, to spend time at the venue and dream up the many ways to utilize the space. It's a big impression venue as anyone who comes is instantly taken in by the beauty of the surrounding. And our pictures are beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There's a reason all the reviews about this place are amazing...it's an amazing venue!! We toured at least 12 venues in the Columbia River Gorge, and were so happy we chose Bridal veil Lakes. It poured rain on our wedding day so we didn't use the whole site as planned, but people are still talking about how magical this property is.

The only things I didn't like:
- There isn't a bridal room, so we had to change and keep our stuff in the restroom.
- It would ne nice if they would supply heaters. The evenings get chilly, and they are expensive to rent.

2+ years ago

You won't find a more beautiful venue! The owners were wonderful to work with and very responsive to our questions and needs. Highly recommend!

Where do i even begin?
Amazing! The whole venue was gorgeous! The layout was fantastic and i couldnt of asked for a better location for my wedding!
Jennifer was so great with me, so was patient with us, as our payment was lost in the mail for sometime and she did not hold that against us!
I was and am so impressed by this place!
I HIGHLY recommend it!
i do also recommend getting your guests AWESOME directions, because that was an issue for my party and guests :/
Great venue though!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm from North California with a few stops before Oregon, and my husband is from the Midwest. We fell in love in Portland and wanted to have the wedding near the home we have made here. Bridal Veil Lakes was the perfect venue to showcase the beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

We didn't have a lot of money to spend on a wedding, so we originally skipped past Bridal Veil Lakes. A friend recommended we check it out, and once we had the tour we were sold. Not by anything they said, just by the pure beauty of the site. Tall trees, green lawns for kids or adults, flowers, ferns, ponds. I can't think of a more beautiful site, and many of our guests said the same thing. Maybe I'm partial :)

The amenities are limited, and that's a good thing. There are lots of new and comfortable folding chairs, tables, two clean and spacious bathrooms, a spot for the caterer, big professional fridge and freezer, down to smaller details like rags for cleanup. You can make this amazing spot into whatever you want. And you don't need decorations.

We considered trying to find a cheaper venue because money got even tighter after we got engaged. The upside of BVL is you can use whatever caterer you want, bring your own alcohol, you can skip most decorations, and everything is on one place. Sticking with this location really set the mood for the wedding and we didn't have to worry about people having a good time.

2+ years ago

I loved having my wedding here in early July! I think literally every single guest told me it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. The family is great to work with, very friendly. They even improved the venue between when we booked and the wedding (paved another concrete slab for tables and refinished their wooden tables) and gave us a little wedding gift. My guests loved the swingset and canoes and the venue is perfectly set up for all parts of the wedding, ceremony, and partying!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were looking for an outdoor venue with lots of flexibility and the potential to really get lost in the day, and that was exactly what Bridal Veil gave us! It was incredible-one of the most beautiful places I have seen in Oregon. The space is huge, and you can do pretty much anything with it! Considering the size of the space you get and the fact that you have it for the entire day, the prices are extremely reasonable. We really wanted to work with our own vendors and we were able to do that thanks to Bridal Veil. And the owners even gave us a special personalized wedding gift! The entire family that owns the space is just wonderful and so gracious! They were always very fast to respond and so easy to work with! If you're looking for a true testament to Oregon's beauty, this is it!