Bridal Creations by Chris

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chris did an absolute fabulous job on my dress and veil! I couldn't have asked for anything more. Her attention to detail made it exquisite! She was also so helpful in ordering fabric, lining and zipper for my bridesmaids.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

When I started the invitation process I had an idea of what I wanted but I didn't know how to execute it. When I contacted Chris she sent me samples of invitations she's done before and was extremely flexible about the overall look of the invitation. When we figured out how I wanted the invitations to look Chris sent me more samples with different choices to choose from with that same look so I would know exactly how they would turn out.

Chris was amazing to work with, very professional and I received the invitations in a very timely fashion. I've recommended her to numerous girlfriends who are getting married soon.

Services Used: Invitations

Chris did an awesome job on my dress as "the mother-of'the-bride". I had something very specific in mind; it was almost like she could read my mine. It turned out exactly as I had hoped. I received several complements on it at the wedding and wish I would have had cards to hand out. I would NOT hesitate to refer anyone to Chris. In addition, the turn-around time was amazing!!! THANK YOU CHRIS!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris was amazing from the first communication I had with her. She worked with me on my personal dream for my wedding gown even though I was living in Australia. Her talent and passion for what she does is clear and her flexibility in meeting individual needs was a breath of fresh air in the wedding world!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris did such an amazing job with my daughters veil and then a seperate feather comb, exactly what she wanted. She then designed a vest for the groom from the bridal gown fabric. It fit perfectly and he was so proud wearing it. A very prompt, courteous, creative, and professional business woman indeed I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris made me an extremely beautiful veil to wear on my big day! It was feminine, with feathers and crystals, and extremely well made. I was actually surprised how well it held up! Not to mention it was absolutely STUNNING! I received it quickly and she packaged it beautifully in a hat box for future storage. She was courteous and professional and checked up a few times to make sure I not only got it, but I loved it. Everyone kept asking me where I got my veil (some of my friends paid HUNDREDS of dollars for theirs) and I said it was made especially for me. :) So happy I chose Chris to make my veil!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The invitations are beautiful! Chris is so great to work with.

Services Used: Invitations

Chris was wonderful to work with. I had a last minute emergency and she truly saved the day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris is an amazing person. I have never met someone so talented and can do it all.
We were so blessed to come upon someone like Chris. The dress she made for my daughter was just the beginning, she made invitations, jewelry, folded napkins and was also there at rehearsal and the day of the wedding to see that everything we needed, was taken care of. I would recommand Chris to any bride, she is a wonderful person and has a great business.

Rene'

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

I recommend Bridal Creations by Chris to any bride for all of their bridal needs. I found a dress she had made for a bridal show and absolutely fell in love with it. It was simple and beautifully elegant. It all began with this dress, to matching jewelry that she made. She also made our invitations and ended in coordinating our wedding. Everything she did exceded what I ever expected for my wedding....more than I ever dreamed. It was extremely personalized and exemplified a style that I wanted. She was positive, organized and everything was stress-less. Her touch and design was what made my wedding day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

I honestly could not say a single bad thing about Chris' service. She was consistently helpful, cheerful, professional and, more than anything, flexible. She really listened to my wants and my concerns. She was quick and responsive when I needed things changed (or couldn't make up my mind) and she was totally upfront and honest about both her process and her cost. I had SO much fun working with her and would HIGHLY recommend her services to any and all my friends.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris absolutely exceeded our expectations! She was a joy to work with and very easy going. Rick and I are so fortunate to have found Chris as she made our wedding a very special event. We'll definitely use her in the future!

Services Used: Invitations, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Chris provided us with Beth's beautiful bridegown as well as the gown for her maid of honor and the mother of the bride. Each dress was fabulous! Each was sewn and fitted to perfection, no small achievement since we live across the country, in Connecticut! The level of sophistication and skill with which Chris creates and executes her beautiful creations is astounding! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

We live one hour from New York City and had looked at gowns in the most popular bridal salons but nothing could compare with the gowns that Chris made for Beth and Jody, her maid of honor. As for my own dress, she made certain that, even though I kept losing weight as the wedding neared, on the day I received my dress, it was a perfect fit! She's a jewel and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris is a wonderful dressmaker, especially for such a special occasion. She was willing to meet in the evenings or weekends, on short notice, whenever necessary. She was willing to go the extra mile in searching for the perfect fabric for not only my dress, but also my 4 bridesmaids dresses and my mother's dress. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Chris and her work!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very very happy with the service in every aspect. The cost of my dress for the quality was fantastic, the way it was boxed and shipped was perfect and how Chris was very friendly and made me feel like it was special for her to make my day special... I thought she was very kind and thoughtful. I would highly recommend Creations by Chris.

Deanna

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Chris was very easy to work with even though I do not live near her. She listened to what I had to say and sent me several options to help me make my final decisions.