Bridal by Jodi

Bridal by Jodi

Favorite
North Charleston, SC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I loved working with the women at Bridals by Jodi. We tried on dresses at several vendors in the Charleston area, and they were by far the most knowledgeable and professional. Once we told them color, theme, and price range, they were able to find several styles for us to try and kept us from falling in love with items that were not within those parameters. I can't wait to see my bridesmaids in these beautiful styles!

Recently Married

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Bridals by Jodi. Betsy was my main contact throughout the process and she was absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable at all of my fittings! They recently moved into a beautiful new space in West Ashley, and I would highly recommend any bride trying here first. The prices are also more affordable than some other places I checked out, but I still got a designer dress that was gorgeous.

Thanks Bridals by Jodi!

Debbie
05/24/2015

Both of my daughters are getting married this year. We made an initial appointment for both girls at the same time to figure out what style each one might be looking for. We expected this to be the first of many trips. It was not. Both of my daughters found an amazing dress that day. One of them knew just what she was looking for and the other had no clue. The staff was amazing. The consultant helped Sarah find just the right dress for her. We have been to the shop many times for fittings, etc. and the staff has always been friendly, helpful and professional. They made us feel so special each time we went in. You could go elsewhere and spend much more money. We were very pleased with the quality of the dresses and the quality of service we received.

Recently Married

The girls at the shop are awesome! They are very laid back and professional but definitely know the shop stock well and can help you find the perfect dress. Their new location in West Ashley is perfectly charming! <3

Recently Married

This vender was amazing and very helpful. When I had a melt down about my bridesmaid dress color, Betsy at Bridal by Jodi was there to call and talk with me. She was completely understanding and wanted to make sure I did not want to reorder the dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I loved the gown I purchased from Bridal by Jodi. It was beautiful, affordable, and I did not feel any pressure to buy on my first time trying on dresses at the store. The staff was overall very nice and very helpful. The only complaint I have is that I ordered the sample size I tried on in the store as it fit perfectly. When it came in, it was way too small, and their reasoning was that "someone much larger than me probably tried on the sample size so I should have ordered a size up for it to fit." Well I am not the wedding dress expert so how would I have known that? I ended up having to get several alterations that I wouldn't have needed had they just explained the sample size would fit differently than the brand new dress in the same size. Overall, I loved my dress so I can't complain, it just would have been nice to know that before paying for avoidable alterations!

Recently Married

I can not recommend the ladies at Bridals by Jodi enough. I especially must recommend working with Betsy, Brittany, and Lada. They made each and every visit to the shop an enjoyable one. Wedding planning and dress shopping were a very stressful time for me due to some career changes but every time I went to see these ladies I left happy. I had a difficult time picking a dress and out of every store I visited they made me feel the most sure and helped me to customize my dress to get what I had envisioned. For the quality of dress and selection that they have I felt that their prices were very reasonable. Lada did a fabulous job of making alterations and customizing my dress. I would definitely recommend shopping at Bridals by Jodi and working with these ladies if given the chance! Thank you all so much!!

Kaitlin
11/07/2014

Bridals by Jodi did a great job getting all of the bridesmaids fitted and helped us all find exactly what we were looking for. Our dresses were ordered more 'last minute,' but the store did a great job of rush ordering them, and everything arrived in good condition in a timely manner. Our bridesmaids came from all over the country, and they ordered to ship the dresses to each girl, no problem! It was great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They were so patient as I tried on nearly all the dresses in the store. Each time I came back in for a fitting they made me feel so special. Betsy really understood what I was envisioning and made it happen. I highly recommend them!

Recently Married

Bridal by Jodi was amazing! The staff was friendly and helpful from the first call I made. They catered to me and my taste and helped me feel comfortable. I went to multiple shops in the Charleston area and this was my favorite! I recommend them to everyone! They helped me stay in. My budget and also offered a free veil with my gown purchase!

1+ year ago

I bought my Allure bridal gown from Bridals by Jodi, and it was phenomenal. I was absolutely in love with it. The clerks at the salon were more than helpful, and pulled as many dresses as I wanted to try. And were very understanding when I did not purchase my dress on my first visit. I did not feel pressured into buying the gown; they allowed me to think on it and welcomed me back in the next day when we returned to buy my wedding dress! The only problem I did have, was that I was unsure of dress sizing, and the consultant suggested ordering a size that turned out to be very big on me. (However, this could have been an honest mistake as it as a new gown, and I was between sizes, and the first person to order it in the salon) But I definitely could have ordered a size down and likely would have been able to save a couple of hundreds of dollars on alterations had I done so. However, my dress was altered beautifully by the in-house seamstress, and it looked flawless on my wedding day. So I had no complaints. On a side note, this shop is not geared towards larger women. Almost all of their sample sizes were a size 4, which I found confusing and slightly inconvenient. I am not a large woman, and I still had trouble squeezing into some of the dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from here a year ago and even after my wedding I still look at my dress in amazement!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My dress was gorgeous! All the girls at Bridals by Jodi are so sweet and accommodating! Thank you girls for being so terrific and helping me feel beautiful on my special day!

1+ year ago

The ladies at Bridal by Jodi were so helpful and not at all pushy like other bridal stores I went to. Would definitely recommend them!

Chelsea
01/04/2014
4.2

I loved everything about the trying on process and the employees that helped in try everything on. They had a beautiful selection of dresses and I found the gown I wanted fairly quickly. Everything was such a wonderful experience except for when my dress came in. I completely understand choosing the size that fits the largest part of your body so that it can be altered in to fit like a glove, but this dress was huge. It wouldn't even stay up and I had gotten breast implants since the time when I was initially sized! I did not lose any weight, and the alterations had to take in over an inch on each side from the top to where it flared out at my hips. I was really angry that I had ordered a dress, waited months, and it was that large. I figured I might need an alteration somewhere but not that much on the entire dress. These girls have been doing this long enough that they should know better than to order me a dress that I am swimming in. Unfortunately there was nothing they could do besides alter it which i shelled out plenty of money for, and I still felt like it didn't look right. I wish I would have gotten a smaller size, it makes me wonder if they do this on purpose for more alteration expenses. I highly suggest trying on your size in your dress of at least with your same designer so you do not make the same mistake I did.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Bridesmaids dresses from Bridals by Jodi and my wedding gown from her other store White on DI! Jodi is wonderful! She makes you feel like family and does everything possible to make your wedding gown dreams come true!!