Bridal Bliss

Bridal Bliss

Extraordinary Events, Flawless Execution

402 North State Street
Lake Oswego, OR 97034 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Bridal Bliss was absolutely amazing! After a lovely meeting with Nora she picked Katy to plan our wedding. Let me say, Katy is absolutely incredible! I am so thankful I was able to work with her and really wouldn't have done anything different. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, everything we ever wanted. We had an idea of what we wanted but I wasn't sure how to get there. Katy and Bridal Bliss made that happen. I trusted her and her choices from the beginning. She would give me 2 or so options that she thought fit our vision, and almost every time the first option was so perfect for us, we didn't have to look any further. This made things SOOO much easier and less stressful. Katy and her team went above and beyond the entire process and she couldn't have been more accurate with her suggestions. My engagement was short (about 6 months) which was perfect for us and it never felt like it was too short at all because Katy was so on top of everything. She helped get me discounts I would have never been able to get on my own.
Every time I ever talked to any of my vendors about Katy, every single one of them love her. She treats everyone with respect, is so on top of it that in return the vendors want to do their best work for her weddings. (and all Bridal Bliss for that matter) Which just says so much about how awesome she is. 10 days after I got engaged, my sister and her fiancé got engaged too. She quickly jumped on the Katy board and is having her plan her wedding as well. As you could all probably assume, planning two weddings for sisters in the same year could be a difficult task. But, like we thought, she has taken it like a champ. Helping us both make our days unique to US and knowing how to do that. I am so happy I get to work with her again for my sister's wedding this summer or else I would probably be going through Katy withdrawls! ha. Katy and the ENITRE Bridal Bliss staff is amazing. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review, Kayla!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and you were a dream to work with!!

• Wedding: 01/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the pleasure of working with Nora and her Bridal Bliss team for a full-service coordination of my January 3rd, 2015 nuptials. Hiring Bridal Bliss was, without a doubt, the best decision I could have made in regards to my wedding. Nora and her team took care of pretty much everything imaginable so that I was able to enjoy the process, and wasn't caught up in vendor research, price negotiations, etc. Nora thought of details that I would have totally missed had I been left to my own devices to plan this wedding. And thanks to Nora, I had a stress-free, enjoyable engagement/ wedding planning experience.

The day of my wedding, everything went off without a hitch. Nora and two of her team members were there morning until the end of the night to take care of everything. This freed up my time and my family's time so we could all enjoy the wedding and not worry about all the details that can make weddings stressful. Nora and her team took care of everything with smiles on their faces the entire time.

Also I should point out that no one knows the wedding business as well as Nora does. She is so well connected, and has negotiating power with all the best venues, caterers, DJs, bands, makeup/hair stylists, photographers, etc. in town. So we received Bridal Bliss-related discounts on practically everything - while still receiving first-class services.

I can't say enough good things about Nora and Bridal Bliss. They are amazing and if you're recently engaged and on the fence about hiring a planner, do yourself a favor and hire Bridal Bliss. You will not regret it! Not only will you get to work with the most talented wedding-planning team in Oregon, you'll be working with one of the sweetest, most professional groups of women that I've ever met.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Sarah! Thank you so much for your glowing review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your sweet family. I absolutely adore you and am so thrilled for you and Carter. What a beautiful wedding!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Bridal Bliss MADE our wedding planning experience. Our wedding planner was professional, efficient, and so fun to work with. She kept us focused, made great recommendations, and made the overwhelming task of planning a large wedding manageable. She listened to our vision for our wedding and then made it happen. In addition to offering discounts with vendors in the area, our wedding planner acted as an advocate for us when we felt that vendors were not honoring our wishes. Most importantly, our planner managed to successfully maintain open lines of communication between my husband and I AND both our moms!! I highly recommend Bridal Bliss and their amazing planners. They are incredible!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lucy! So happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Meghan. We appreciate the review!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Bridal Bliss team was absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process! Shortly after we got engaged, they were our first phone call. We knew we were going to have a large wedding and needed a trusted, reputable planning company to help us bring all the details of our special day to life. And, we wanted someone who was fun and easy going to make the process truly enjoyable beginning to end. The Bridal Bliss team was exactly that! Our wedding coordinator, Elizabeth Corr, helped us through every aspect of the planning process - securing our wedding site and making sure the contract was executed with no hidden charges or obligations; securing all our vendors and negotiating contracts; helping navigate a difficult situation with a vendor who didn't meet our expectations; keeping us on budget (and under budget in many cases); keeping a running checklist as we moved through the process, giving us tasks to focus on each month so the process didn't seem overwhelming; and coordinating and managing every single detail for our wedding day. Having someone know every day-of detail was absolutely invaluable. Instead of meeting with vendors and with the planner in the days leading up to our wedding day, we were able to spend time with our family and friends knowing that Elizabeth and her team had everything taken care of. And day-of, the Bridal Bliss team executed flawlessly. There wasn't one detail out of place or forgotten about. A month and a half later, our friends and family are still talking about the our ceremony and reception, and the comments are always centered around how flawlessly the day went. Bringing Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team on to coordinate our wedding was easily the best decision we made. We couldn't have enjoyed our day the way we did if it wasn't for the professionalism and expertise. And, the whole the process was so much fun! Thank you Elizabeth, Nora, and Bridal Bliss team!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the amazing review! We absolutely loved working with you!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I must admit, initially I had some reservations about using a wedding planner to assist with all the details of my daughter's October 11th 2014 wedding. As a seasoned mother of the bride, I thought it an unnecessary expense; I felt very capable of taking care of everything myself. My daughter was insistent that we use Bridal Bliss and specifically Nora. Very quickly post engagement, she arranged for an initial consultation. I entered the meeting skeptical, but left a big believer in professional wedding coordination and an even bigger believer in Nora! We hired Bridal Bliss as the full service coordinator. Both my daughter and I were very hands on during the wedding planning process and believe me Nora had her hands full with us; I don't think anyone will surpass us in trying to micro manage Nora, yet this did not phase her! She navigated us through several mini crisises, without every losing her sense of calm, just that along was worth every penny spent! Our emails were responded to promptly, anytime we requested a meeting, text or phone call, she was always accessible. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on, and when we met with those vendors without Nora, ALL of them told how lucky we were to be working with Bridal Bliss and Nora. Her reputation is stellar, as is her attention. My daughter's wedding was large with many moving pieces, and the entire event turned out to be more beautiful than we could have imagined. From the first consultation to the end of the wedding day, Nora and her team understood us. My daughter's big request was that she wanted "feelings" of romance, and nostalgic enchantment as her decor. Nora and her fantastic team exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss and I guarantee through the process not only will you respect and rely on Bridal Bliss's professionalism, you will come to love Nora and her crew as my daughter and I did. I wish I could plan a wedding with Bridal Bliss every year!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

I adore you and your family Carla. Planning Melissa's wedding with you was such a wonderful experience and the event couldn't have been more gorgeous!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! Bridal Bliss is incredible! Not only did Elizabeth Corr handle our chaotic, mostly out of town wedding with ease and grace, she did so with a smile that only shows in true professionals who have found their craft.

Nora, Elizabeth, Katy, Meghan, Natalia and the rest of the amazing BB team have a stylistic and professional eye, yet they all maintain a kind and friendly approach. I knew that the guidance and task management that comes with hiring a wedding coordinator was well worth it, but in the long run Elizabeth was a more like a priceless gem to our day. The amazing advantages to hiring Bridal Bliss will make you SO much happier and less preoccupied so you can truly be in the blissful moments of your wedding day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review Jessica! We loved working with you!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful, extremely professional, the best of the best.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Bliss is simply the best. A wedding is a huge and expensive undertaking, both in importance to the family, and in financial and emotional impact. Every bride and groom (and mother of the bride!) wants the day to be perfect and flow smoothly. Bridal Bliss knows this and works tirelessly to handle every detail so that the bride and groom's special day is absolutely flawless. Nora's community connections and vendor relationships facilitate choices among the best in the city. Bridal Bliss handles reservations, contracts, down payments, invitations, menu, music, and thousands of details, assisting with virtually every aspect of the wedding. Throughout the planning process, Nora stayed on top of multiple minutia and timelines, never hesitating to call and confirm something; always available to answer any question we might have. When the big day arrived, the bridal party was calm, knowing Nora was on site, organized, and in charge.
This is the second time we have used Bridal Bliss, and she is two for two! She is amazing! It was important to me, as mother of the bride, to be able to enjoy the day, and not worry about a vendor who might be late, or whether a particular detail was exactly right. I knew the day would be perfect, and that I could relax and savor every moment. My husband, also, commented on the fact that everyone was enjoying themselves, and truly celebrating the day.
Nora guided us through the entire wedding process; she was never flustered, upset or impatient. She is full of helpful ideas, an expert on etiquette, and a very wise sounding board in dealing with any dilemma that arises.
It is a great privilege to work with someone as accomplished as Nora. Her company, Bridal Bliss, and her staff, have my wholehearted endorsement in every category. I recommend Bridal Bliss to every bride-to-be that I know!
---Leslie Workman

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Wow--this may be one of the best reviews we have ever received! THANK YOU! What a pleasure working with you and your family. Cannot hardly wait until the next one!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and son in law were married in Portland, Oregon in August, 2014 and we selected Katy from Bridal Bliss to provide the full spectrum of wedding planning services a year before the big day. It was absolutely the best decision we made. On the first day we met, we were impressed with Katy's extensive knowledge of vendors and venues in the Portland area, and she had so many ideas and pictures to show us options when we were describing our vision for the ceremony and reception. She helped us every step of the way, recommending vendors and helping to arrange appointments. She was such a good soundboard for ideas, and it was reassuring to have her there at each appointment. I live in California, and I was able to relax and know that Katy was there to help my daughter meet with vendors and make decisions when I couldn't be there in person. She was dedicated to making the day exactly what the bride and groom envisioned. She was also able to negotiate lower rates for services than I would have been quoted, and she provided great suggestions for economical options to stay on budget. She kept track of everything that needed to be done throughout the year so that there was no rushing or stress as we approached the wedding day. Katy made sure that everything was taken care of, and during the wedding weekend, I was able to entertain family and enjoy preparing for the big day with the rest of the wedding party. The day of the event, Katy was like a family member (only better!), coordinating the timing and making sure that all the details went off as planned. The end result was a beautiful, personal wedding and celebration with happy and relaxed family and guests. It was a joy to work with Katy and Bridal Bliss, and I highly recommend their services!

• Flexibility: 5.0

As a traveling band that plays at a lot of weddings we've never met a more professional and fun crew than Bridal Bliss! Nora and her team are off the charts! We highly recommend them for all things wedding, you will not regret your decision to utilize their talent, eye, and skill!

All the best,

The Precious Byrd boys (preciousbyrd.com)

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much!! We absolutely loved working with you--can't wait for the next event!

Precious
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to a wedding planner because my daughter was in another city than the wedding. Bridal Bliss had great reviews from publications and friends. They were so helpful at every step of the way. It made the wedding experience so much fun. We could really enjoy the process instead of being stressed out. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has an upcoming wedding-in fact i have!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! So glad we were able to help!

• Flexibility: 5.0

There are so many great things to say about Nora and her company...where to begin...

Nora was able to take my daughter's wishes and dreams, for her wedding, and turn them into an amazing reality. Each detail was given her loving and thoughtful attention. Nora is never flustered, overwhelmed or impatient. She is the ultimate "we can do this" woman. You cannot imagine the gift she turned out to be. Every recommendation, from Zest Flowers to the Precious Byrd Band, was flawless. She has fabulous connections in Portland. Better yet, she handles all of the vendor contacts and budget matters. Nora kept us on track during the entire process.

During the wedding, our guests asked me how I managed to stay so calm and in the moment. There is only one reason. Nora. She made this momentous event absolutely incredible. I have never met anyone so capable. Our family recommends Bridal Bliss without reservation.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review, Debbie! We absolutely loved working with you and your family and the photos are absolutely stunning!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Bliss was a huge part of my wedding day! From the months of emails and phone calls to help me confirm the best vendors, to managing the day & setting up the reception I could NOT have done it with out them. My personal planner, Natalia, was the epitome of a professional, organized & experienced wedding planner. She and I continue to be great friends. I truly trusted her with every decision. She also kept me calm when those bride jitters got in the way. Not only was the wedding planning/management amazing- the dessert bar was FABULOUS... spendy- but worth every penny.

My wedding was everything I could have dreamed it could be, and I owe a lot of that to Natalia and the Bridal Bliss team. THANK YOU. xoxo

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

So glad you were so happy with our services, Courtney! Your wedding was a fabulous affair, we were thrilled to be a part of it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you are a budget-conscious bride like I was, you may be a little worried about fitting a planner into your expenses. You may even be thinking, "Do I really need a planner?" Take it from me: not only are the Bridal Bliss prices unbelievable considering the service your receive, I think it was the single most important purchase I made for the wedding! We chose the partial planning service and honestly, we got so much attention & help I can't even imagine what full-service entails! If you are doing any DIY for the wedding, I cannot recommend a planner enough: they were able to set up all of my DIY decorations, centerpieces, etc exactly as I envisioned them, instead of me having to ask my family and friends to do it. We were truly able to enjoy every minute of our wedding day, which you are supposed to do! Every staff member I worked with at Bridal Bliss was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Our planner, Kirsten Smrtka, was incredibly skilled, creative, efficient and truly a fun and funny person. I didn't feel like her enthusiasm for our wedding was forced; it was like I was planning with a good friend. Kirsten did it all: suggesting vendors (that often gave us great discounts) helping us negotiate with vendors/contracts that were confusing or incomplete, keeping us on budget, providing/updating a fantastic checklist and wedding timeline and basically managing every single tiny detail of our wedding day. There were SO many times that Kirsten would say, "What about this?" and my husband and I would realize we had completely forgotten about a very crucial detail. Our entire bridal party, family and so many of our guests told us throughout the night how fantastic Kirsten was and how impressed they were with how she and her staff kept things running so smoothly. She was our miracle worker and I'm so glad we had her coordinate our wedding. Bridal Bliss is truly a wedding vendor that deserves 5 stars …wonderful service & people!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We recently used Bridal Bliss for assistance with day of planning for our wedding. I had no idea how much help and experience they would bring, but we truly could not have had such an amazing event without them. Meghan, who was our coordinator, not only helped with the day of, but also the entire week leading up to the event. She coordinated with vendors, plus handled the decorations so that we could relax and enjoy our wedding week. In addition to this, she met with us several times over the 6 months leading up to our wedding in order to gather all the information we had pulled together. She provided recommendations or info on things that we hadn't yet thought of and truly worked to get an understanding for the type of wedding we were looking for. She really went above an beyond for us. When the day arrived, she came armed with a handful of assistants to help handle all the various components and make sure the day went off without a hitch.

Bridal Bliss provides honest, trustworthy, and experienced wedding coordinators that are no strangers to the wedding business. In my opinion it is the absolute best money you can spend when it comes to investing in your day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! So glad you were happy--best wishes!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Natalia was an absolute life saver! She is unbelievably organized, professional and a joy to work with. She is spot on with details and coordination of vendors. She made my daughters wedding day the perfect day that every little girl dreams of. Thank you so much! The day was perfect!!!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review, Trudi! So glad we were able to make your daughter's wedding planning such a great experience.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
503-804-4901
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards