Bridal Bliss

Bridal Bliss

Extraordinary Events, Flawless Execution

402 North State Street
Lake Oswego, OR 97034 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Bridal Bliss MADE our wedding planning experience. Our wedding planner was professional, efficient, and so fun to work with. She kept us focused, made great recommendations, and made the overwhelming task of planning a large wedding manageable. She listened to our vision for our wedding and then made it happen. In addition to offering discounts with vendors in the area, our wedding planner acted as an advocate for us when we felt that vendors were not honoring our wishes. Most importantly, our planner managed to successfully maintain open lines of communication between my husband and I AND both our moms!! I highly recommend Bridal Bliss and their amazing planners. They are incredible!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lucy! So happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Meghan. We appreciate the review!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Bridal Bliss team was absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process! Shortly after we got engaged, they were our first phone call. We knew we were going to have a large wedding and needed a trusted, reputable planning company to help us bring all the details of our special day to life. And, we wanted someone who was fun and easy going to make the process truly enjoyable beginning to end. The Bridal Bliss team was exactly that! Our wedding coordinator, Elizabeth Corr, helped us through every aspect of the planning process - securing our wedding site and making sure the contract was executed with no hidden charges or obligations; securing all our vendors and negotiating contracts; helping navigate a difficult situation with a vendor who didn't meet our expectations; keeping us on budget (and under budget in many cases); keeping a running checklist as we moved through the process, giving us tasks to focus on each month so the process didn't seem overwhelming; and coordinating and managing every single detail for our wedding day. Having someone know every day-of detail was absolutely invaluable. Instead of meeting with vendors and with the planner in the days leading up to our wedding day, we were able to spend time with our family and friends knowing that Elizabeth and her team had everything taken care of. And day-of, the Bridal Bliss team executed flawlessly. There wasn't one detail out of place or forgotten about. A month and a half later, our friends and family are still talking about the our ceremony and reception, and the comments are always centered around how flawlessly the day went. Bringing Elizabeth and the Bridal Bliss team on to coordinate our wedding was easily the best decision we made. We couldn't have enjoyed our day the way we did if it wasn't for the professionalism and expertise. And, the whole the process was so much fun! Thank you Elizabeth, Nora, and Bridal Bliss team!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the amazing review! We absolutely loved working with you!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I must admit, initially I had some reservations about using a wedding planner to assist with all the details of my daughter's October 11th 2014 wedding. As a seasoned mother of the bride, I thought it an unnecessary expense; I felt very capable of taking care of everything myself. My daughter was insistent that we use Bridal Bliss and specifically Nora. Very quickly post engagement, she arranged for an initial consultation. I entered the meeting skeptical, but left a big believer in professional wedding coordination and an even bigger believer in Nora! We hired Bridal Bliss as the full service coordinator. Both my daughter and I were very hands on during the wedding planning process and believe me Nora had her hands full with us; I don't think anyone will surpass us in trying to micro manage Nora, yet this did not phase her! She navigated us through several mini crisises, without every losing her sense of calm, just that along was worth every penny spent! Our emails were responded to promptly, anytime we requested a meeting, text or phone call, she was always accessible. All of her vendor recommendations were spot on, and when we met with those vendors without Nora, ALL of them told how lucky we were to be working with Bridal Bliss and Nora. Her reputation is stellar, as is her attention. My daughter's wedding was large with many moving pieces, and the entire event turned out to be more beautiful than we could have imagined. From the first consultation to the end of the wedding day, Nora and her team understood us. My daughter's big request was that she wanted "feelings" of romance, and nostalgic enchantment as her decor. Nora and her fantastic team exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss and I guarantee through the process not only will you respect and rely on Bridal Bliss's professionalism, you will come to love Nora and her crew as my daughter and I did. I wish I could plan a wedding with Bridal Bliss every year!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Bliss is simply the best. A wedding is a huge and expensive undertaking, both in importance to the family, and in financial and emotional impact. Every bride and groom (and mother of the bride!) wants the day to be perfect and flow smoothly. Bridal Bliss knows this and works tirelessly to handle every detail so that the bride and groom's special day is absolutely flawless. Nora's community connections and vendor relationships facilitate choices among the best in the city. Bridal Bliss handles reservations, contracts, down payments, invitations, menu, music, and thousands of details, assisting with virtually every aspect of the wedding. Throughout the planning process, Nora stayed on top of multiple minutia and timelines, never hesitating to call and confirm something; always available to answer any question we might have. When the big day arrived, the bridal party was calm, knowing Nora was on site, organized, and in charge.
This is the second time we have used Bridal Bliss, and she is two for two! She is amazing! It was important to me, as mother of the bride, to be able to enjoy the day, and not worry about a vendor who might be late, or whether a particular detail was exactly right. I knew the day would be perfect, and that I could relax and savor every moment. My husband, also, commented on the fact that everyone was enjoying themselves, and truly celebrating the day.
Nora guided us through the entire wedding process; she was never flustered, upset or impatient. She is full of helpful ideas, an expert on etiquette, and a very wise sounding board in dealing with any dilemma that arises.
It is a great privilege to work with someone as accomplished as Nora. Her company, Bridal Bliss, and her staff, have my wholehearted endorsement in every category. I recommend Bridal Bliss to every bride-to-be that I know!
---Leslie Workman

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Wow--this may be one of the best reviews we have ever received! THANK YOU! What a pleasure working with you and your family. Cannot hardly wait until the next one!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As a traveling band that plays at a lot of weddings we've never met a more professional and fun crew than Bridal Bliss! Nora and her team are off the charts! We highly recommend them for all things wedding, you will not regret your decision to utilize their talent, eye, and skill!

All the best,

The Precious Byrd boys (preciousbyrd.com)

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much!! We absolutely loved working with you--can't wait for the next event!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Precious
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to a wedding planner because my daughter was in another city than the wedding. Bridal Bliss had great reviews from publications and friends. They were so helpful at every step of the way. It made the wedding experience so much fun. We could really enjoy the process instead of being stressed out. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has an upcoming wedding-in fact i have!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! So glad we were able to help!

• Flexibility: 5.0

There are so many great things to say about Nora and her company...where to begin...

Nora was able to take my daughter's wishes and dreams, for her wedding, and turn them into an amazing reality. Each detail was given her loving and thoughtful attention. Nora is never flustered, overwhelmed or impatient. She is the ultimate "we can do this" woman. You cannot imagine the gift she turned out to be. Every recommendation, from Zest Flowers to the Precious Byrd Band, was flawless. She has fabulous connections in Portland. Better yet, she handles all of the vendor contacts and budget matters. Nora kept us on track during the entire process.

During the wedding, our guests asked me how I managed to stay so calm and in the moment. There is only one reason. Nora. She made this momentous event absolutely incredible. I have never met anyone so capable. Our family recommends Bridal Bliss without reservation.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently used Bridal Bliss for assistance with day of planning for our wedding. I had no idea how much help and experience they would bring, but we truly could not have had such an amazing event without them. Meghan, who was our coordinator, not only helped with the day of, but also the entire week leading up to the event. She coordinated with vendors, plus handled the decorations so that we could relax and enjoy our wedding week. In addition to this, she met with us several times over the 6 months leading up to our wedding in order to gather all the information we had pulled together. She provided recommendations or info on things that we hadn't yet thought of and truly worked to get an understanding for the type of wedding we were looking for. She really went above an beyond for us. When the day arrived, she came armed with a handful of assistants to help handle all the various components and make sure the day went off without a hitch.

Bridal Bliss provides honest, trustworthy, and experienced wedding coordinators that are no strangers to the wedding business. In my opinion it is the absolute best money you can spend when it comes to investing in your day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! So glad you were happy--best wishes!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Natalia was an absolute life saver! She is unbelievably organized, professional and a joy to work with. She is spot on with details and coordination of vendors. She made my daughters wedding day the perfect day that every little girl dreams of. Thank you so much! The day was perfect!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Bridal Bliss for day of coordination. Meghan O'Brien was my go to gal, and she was nothing short of AMAZING! She helped me find incredible, spot-on vendors, and made sure I was sticking to my time schedule throughout the planning process. For the day of, she made sure everything went incredibly smoothly. Everything went off without a hitch. I could not have done this without Meghan. I highly, highly recommend the Bridal Bliss Team.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks Annie! We loved being a part of your wedding!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Bliss did a fabulous job for our wedding! The day went very smooth and Meghan was on top of everything!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your review--so glad you were happy with our services!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Bliss is amazing. I work in events, planning product launches for a large world-wide tech company, so I have high expectations and pay close attention to detail. After working closely with Bridal Bliss, I must say that I would recommend these ladies to absolutely anyone. They are lovely to work with, on-top of every detail, timely, creative and just all-around fabulous.

This will be the best money that you spend on your wedding - it's peace of mind, comfort and support. You will love them!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review! So glad you were happy with the service that Kirsten provided!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could not imagine what our wedding would have looked like without the Help of Bridal Bliss. Hiring Nora and Bridal Bliss team was the BEST investment towards the wedding we made! With my Wife working retail and not having a flexible schedule Nora really helped coordinate meetings with all of our different vendors and really helped keep us on track for getting things taken care of. Nora and her Bridal Bliss team made sure everything was perfect at our wedding! If there were any issues on our wedding day my wife and I had no idea as the whole day ran so smoothly. Nora is an amazing person to work with, who knows the right vendors to hire, and clearly knows how to make a wedding day a very special day.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and Lara, Brad! Thanks so much for the wonderful review--and congrats on a truly spectacular wedding!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had several months to plan my wedding but the closer it got I realized that I really wanted someone to coordinate the day of so I could focus on more important things! Emily at Bridal Bliss was extremely flexible, responsive and always willing to help. She did a fantastic job connecting with my vendors, coordinating a timeline for my day, and making sure everything ran smoothly. I also added on her services to help with my largest contract and she absolutely saved the day coordinating a meeting and making sure I had everything I needed set in place. The service was exactly what I needed to ensure my perfect day went, well, perfectly!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review---glad you had such a wonderful experience with Emily!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Bridal Bliss to plan a surprise marriage proposal for my then-girlfriend. When I presented the idea of a flashmob proposal, Nora at Bridal Bliss was excited to take on the challenge. Nora's friendliness, great communication skills and attention to detail made the planning process smooth and as stress-free as planning a proposal could be. With her resourcefulness and great vendor contacts, Nora found the perfect flashmob and the best videographers and photographers to capture the moment. I highly recommend Bridal Bliss!

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the great review, David! It was such a thrill planning your proposal!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am almost speechless. This is how good Bridal Bliss is! I can barely put into words our gratitude. There is a reason they are always on the best of the best list. We are an unconventional couple. Going into the planning, we were a little worried about being able to find someone who would mesh with our style. We had our initial meeting with Bridal Bliss and it was clear they not only were excited about our wedding but they are very professional. They put a lot of care into their relationship with their clients. They connected us with a wedding coordinator named Natalia Quiroga. When we first met Natalia, it was like meeting a great new friend. We immediately bonded over music, jokes, & popular culture. She is not only a phenomenal person, she is creative, professional, fun, and very good at making you feel at ease because...well...she is the best! She understood and was excited about everything we wanted to do. She always kept our style in mind and never veered us off course. She always had input about how we could incorporate our ideas without making it crazy expensive. We had so much fun! Additionally, it's like she and Bridal Bliss knew everyone in the business. I suppose that's their job but everyone they recommended was top notch. They are in a class of their own. We were very fortunate and lucky to have made the choice we did in selecting Bridal Bliss. Seriously I can't say enough good things about Natalia. We included her in our toast! Without her, our wedding wouldn't have been OUR wedding. She puts a lot of care into her work and it shows. She wrote us monthly and weekly to-do lists. We were able to relax leading right up to the wedding - priceless when it's crunch time. If you don't contact Bridal Bliss, you may be making a huge mistake! If you happen to get matched up with Natalia, consider yourself one lucky couple.

Bridal Bliss responded with the following comments:

Wow...I'm speechless over your review! Thank you, and I'm thrilled you were so happy with our services!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
503-804-4901
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards