BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

BRIDAL ACCENTS COUTURE

Spacious and elegant bridal salon featuring beautifully crafted gowns by renowned national designers

12501 Nicollet Avenue
Burnsville, MN 55337 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED Bridal Accents and everything about my experience. The salon is stunning, clean and well lit. They also let you take pictures, which is so helpful when you're trying to make a decision on your dream gown!
I worked with both Carole and Michelle and both were extremely helpful, polite and accommodating to some issues I ended up having with my dress when it came in.
On top of that I had originally gone to a different bridal boutique in Wayzata (much closer to my house) where they don't list pricing on anything and I almost paid 20% more for the exact same Enzonai gown. I'd give them 10 stars if I could!
Thank you Bridal Accents for everything!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about this place. The carpet is AMAZING, the staff is very friendly, and when you are at your appointment you feel like the place is open just for you.

I wish I could go back to find another wedding dress :)

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, and accessories from Bridal Accents, as well as my mom's MOB dress and our flower girl dresses. We worked with Aubrie throughout the entire process and she was absolutely incredible. Bridal Accents was the first place we stopped when looking for wedding gowns, and I really had no idea what I wanted. Aubrie listened attentively to my wide range of ideas, and ended up finding me the perfect dress that I never would have picked out myself. She also helped my mom find her MOB dress, and could not have been more patient when dealing with her indecisiveness.

The store itself is absolutely beautiful and feels like an incredibly high end bridal boutique, yet they have dresses that fit a wide range of budgets. Everything we purchased from Bridal Accents arrived quickly, and since I lived out of state they were great about holding onto things until I was in town to pick it up. They also stayed open late the night I bought my dress so that my brother could come see it. Everyone we worked with at Bridal Accents was incredibly kind and accommodating, and made my dress buying experience so much fun.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You have GOT to try this place out!

Ladies... seriously, they have dresses in most all price ranges! And you must get Kelsy!
I had been looking everywhere and a bridesmaid told me about this place and how fun it would be for all of them to come and help me pick on out. I was worried as they didn't look like they would have much under 2,000. But I went and they have a ton of Justin Alexander gowns that were in my price range. I also wanted to check out their sample sale gowns (they don't advertize these, and they are amazing). I had a dress I liked in mind, but when I tried on a Sample gown that was originally priced at 2,400, for 599... I was sold. It was the perfect dress.

And to top it off, my mom was looking for a dress for her 1st daughter's wedding (that would be me:) and she tried one on that was 350, and she thought it was 250. Once she found out the price she said she couldn't stretch to that, and was thinking 250 was her max. Kelsy said "hold on a moment' and came back with a $200 price that my mom was very comfortable with!!!

They are great, it was fun, YOU should go there :)

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the perfect Watters gown at Bridal Accents Couture with the assistance of Aubrie! Our wedding last weekend was beautiful and I received so many comments about my stunning dress! I highly recommend Bridal Accents Couture.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Stacey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Aubrie here and she was fantastic! She helped me pick the PERFECT dress and accessories. Bridal Accents Couture also gives you perks for ordering multiple things through them. After the wedding was over, I got a $175 check from Bridal Accents Couture after receiving bonuses for ordering my dress, accessories, and the groom/groomsmen suits through them. They also sent me a coupon for getting my dress dry cleaned and preserved! I was even able to order my invitations through Bridal Accents Couture! The invitations were printed and delivered to the store just DAYS after submitting the order!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My coordinator listened to exactly what I was looking for and my budget, and helped me find not only my wedding dress and shoes but the dresses and shoes for the bridesmaids. Usually you think that all they want is money but she actually went out of her way to ensure we all got great deals and the things I wanted were a reality not a distant dream.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely would recommend this to anyone to go and get their wedding dress here! It was such an awesome and relaxing experience... if that is even possible. I was nervous I was not going to find the dress I had always imagined, but every employee in this boutique helped me... and I absolutely loved how my dress came out! I loved working with Michelle.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience here a few week ago. I saw consultant Justine for my first wedding dress shopping trip! She did a wonderful job. My budget was $1,500 and although there were many more expensive dress there, I had plenty to try. Justine was understanding of my budget and really listened to my opinions. She wasn't pushy at all.

I didn't end up buying my dress there (although Justine did pick out something amazing). But I'm planning to go there for a veil and possibly bridesmaid dresses. It was a great first experience!!! I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED my dress buying experience here! I cannot say enough good things. The store was so intimate and close - My mom and I were the only ones there on my first appointment which was AWESOME. The staff was very helpful. Justine was AMAZING - we instantly connected. She was not pushy at all which I loved! I ended up coming back to purchase one of the top 3 dresses I found at my first appointment!

I went to 6 other dress stores during my bridal gown search. None of them compared to the selection of dresses and staff that BAC had to offer. The level of service did not stop once I purchased my dress either. It was truly a Cinderella fit! This is a "must go to" for other brides! Highly recommend!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Aubree is wonderful and my dress is beautiful!!

Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Accents Couture has it all! I got my dress here, tuxes, bridesmaid dresses, invitations, and I got my flower hair piece here.

Invitations: We did our invitations here and they were very helpful and made sure if was exactly what we wanted. They made many phone calls on the spot to see if we could change the color of the text or ribbon etc. Very helpful and the invites turned out amazing!!

Dress: This was the first place I went looking, I went to 2 other places before running back here again. This was so cozy feeling, no hustle and bustle like other places. Very intimate. The help was amazing! Also bonus with the dress I ordered, a cathedral length vail came with it with matching lace around the edges.

Tuxes: They had everything we needed there lots of options! They helped us order exactly what we wanted. The week before the groomsmen/dads/ushers went in and if they needed a different size they had it ready the next morning. When my husband went into try on the tux there was some wear marks and they didn't hesitate to get a new one sent over right away.

Bridesmaid dresses: We got our bridesmaid dresses here and they were very helpful! I brought a few of the girls to try on the dresses to see which one would look great on them. They brought the sample of the dress I bought in held it next to the bridesmaid dress, same sense of style in both dresses helped me decide.

Hair piece: I ordered a flower hair comb which I may have splurged a little on. It was gorgeous and went perfectly with my dress. I tried it on all together which helped me make my decision.

They did have an incentive program if you went with invites, jewelry, tuxes, etc.
If you just went with Tuxes you get some money back after the wedding. If you went with multiple things it starts to add up.

LOVED this place- HIGHLY recommended

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my dress buying experience with Bridal Accents. They were so helpful and made you feel like the most important person in the store! The dress came in much quicker than expected and was perfect. I would definitely recommend them in your dress shopping experience!

• Wedding: 11/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bridal Accents Couture is a MUST for any bride-to-be! I was fortunate enough to have Michelle (owner) as my bridal gown attendant. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Michelle & my entire experience at BAC. From the moment we walked in the door to the moment we left, our experience was nothing less than professional and amazing. I walked into the store with one dress in mind (I had called ahead to find out if they had it in store & drove three hours to come look at it) and I expected I would walk out with it ordered...turns out I fell in love with a different gown.

Michelle was extremely professional & pointed out great aspects of every dress I tried on. She gave her honest opinion when asked & was not pushy in the least. She truly made me feel like the beautiful blushing bride, and her number one priority. My experience was topped off with Michelle’s professional attitude and excellent customer service while paying for the gown I fell in love with. There were a few other customers in the store at the time and Michelle was professional enough to discreetly tell me what my total was for my purchase, rather than allowing everyone else in the store to hear my business. Champagne and a cute bridal tote then followed my purchase. What better way to end such an exciting moment? ☺

Every bride deserves a BAC experience! From the soft carpet and large dressing rooms to the toast at the end of your dream gown purchase, BAC provides the most professional and flawless experience from that of any other bridal store! Give BAC a try, you will not regret it!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my experience at Bridal Accents Couture! The ladies were so helpful and patient, I never felt pushed or obligated to make a purchase. My experience and bridal gown were perfect! They even included a bottle of champagne as a celebration that I found my dress!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Michelle was nothing short of perfect. We felt excited, relaxed, no pressure and we were well taken care of, but at the same time, we liked that we were given time to ourselves to talk about the dress choice without being pushed to buy. My friend was very excited to find a dress that she absolutely loved and we were treated to a surprise glass of champagne when she did decide to buy! I would highly recommend this lovely, clean, organized and professional shop to anyone interested in buying a wedding dress. They also have so many, high quality and beautiful accessories it is easy to put your entire wedding look together in one stop. It is easy to see why they are an award winning shop!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
952-846-4496
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards