Brickhouse Bridal

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I had a wonderful experience at Brickhouse! I called the day before, and they were able to fit me in. They had an extensive selection of dresses in all price ranges. Elizabeth was an awesome consultant!

rachel
05/28/2016

My experience at Brickhouse Bridal was great! They were very helpful and knowledgeable. My consultant was Sarah, and after trying on a few dresses, she knew exactly what I wanted and she found my dress!

[Private]

BRICKHOUSE BRIDAL WAS INCREDIBLE. They provided a wonderful atmosphere to dress shop. I had gone wedding dress shopping previously at Alfred Angelo just to see what I liked, and that was alright. I struggled to find a dress that actually looked good on. So a friend recommended me to Brickhouse. Doing some research of my own, I looked at the designers and their collections that Brickhouse Bridal had. At Brickhouse, I told my consultant, Jackie, the look/feel of my wedding (rustic Italian) and a brief description of the kind of dress I would like. She said she had something in mind, but gave me a handful of clips to walk around the store with my family to select dresses to try on. I first tried on the one Jackie had picked, and fell in love. It was everything I could have hoped for. I tried on the rest of my dresses, but none compared. What I found exceptional about Brickhouse, is the consultants have your back. My grandma really loved the ball gown look and dresses that were not so flattering on my chest or dresses that were nice, but didn't wow me. Jackie fought my corner in defense of my opinion without offending anyone, making the whole appointment run super smoothly. I would absolutely recommend it if you are struggling to find a dress or have had a bad experience dress shopping before.

[Private]

Brickhouse bridal was a joy to work with both for my bridal and bridesmaid gowns! Their service and professionalism was unbelieveable. I would highly recommend this salon to any bride!

[Private]

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Brickhouse. My consultant was SO awesome and found the perfect Watters gown for me based on my selections. She gave great feedback and answered any question you had. I got an email 4 days later with the approximate arrival date and I went ahead and scheduled my fittings with Kristin Johnston in Katy since she books up quickly and bridals with Christine Meeker. The only downside was being a Saturday and their busiest day, it was a little tricky going around all the brides and groups to ensure you looked at all the dresses. But, even with that, it was still a great experience. I definitely recommend any future bride to check them out. I went to a few places before Brickhouse knowing I would find my dress there and I did!

[Private]

The girls were great, They accommodated my group of 12 when they ask for no more than 4. Jamie was awesome. Found my perfect dress

Recently Married

Brickhouse Bridal is where I found the perfect dress for the big day! I was a little nervous because I tried on so many, but Yvette didn't give up and put me in something totally different then what I had been trying on before and it was perfect! I would recommend this place to all brides, professionalism and knowledge of the gowns that Brickhouse bridal provides is hard to beat!

Shereditthe
07/01/2015

I loved this place! They weren't pushy or tried to get me to go with a different look. They were patient and listened to what i wanted! I recommend Brickhouse Bridal to anyone that is looking for their wedding dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff at Brickhouse Bridal were very friendly and easy to work with. They helped me find my wedding dress on my first visit. They had helpful advice, stayed within my budget and were not pushy. I would definitely recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My sister can be very hard on herself...but when she put on what became her wedding dress at Brickhouse, she immediately teared up, and knew that it was the one! Her experience was great, and as her maid of honor I can tell you it was easy to carry, handle, and bustle while all looking GORGEOUS!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Brickhouse Bridal helped make choosing a wedding dress easy and fun! we had a wonderful fitter and she found the styles I liked very quickly, even when I wasn't so sure what I wanted! They also gave us a bottle of champagne when we picked out the dress! Great place with a ton of options for wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

Recently Married

My consultant was so helpful and found my dress for me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Brickhouse Bridal choosing my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses - they were easy to work with, responsive and very kind and friendly every time I went in or called. They have outstanding customer service and great selection of dresses for brides and bridesmaids!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Going to Brickhouse Bridal was an amazing experience! I thought I would have to go to multiple bridal salons before finding 'the dress,' but I didn't have to! Brickhouse had so many selections of dresses to choose from and an incredibly attentive, knowledgeable staff; I didn't have to shop anywhere else. The woman helping me kept my budget and style in mind. In addition to the dresses I selected to try on, she found a few others in my style, one of which I ended up choosing. The 90 minute appointment was the perfect amount of time for me to try on many dresses, and try on my ultimate pick multiple times. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Rachel
03/28/2015

I had a very great experience here! Not only was I NOT stressed (I was dreading this quite honestly), but I had a blast! My consultant was so knowledgeable! Rather than telling me how wonderful I looked and trying to sell me on a dress, she made sure to assess my likes and dislikes on each gown and she knew exactly what my preferences were after the first couple of gowns I tried. She was spot on AND very cautious to stay within my budget! She knew her inventory well and I would recommend this establishment again! Very professional staff and a very beautiful store. Check here first and don't overthink it, ladies. They are wonderful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is the only place I tried on dresses. The girls that work there are so knowledgeable and great at finding what will look flattering on your body type. It was such a fun and enjoyable experience with them! I had so many compliments on my dress and I loved everything about it! I would highly recommend shopping here!