Brickhouse Bridal

Value
Flexibility
4.2
[Private]

BRICKHOUSE BRIDAL WAS INCREDIBLE. They provided a wonderful atmosphere to dress shop. I had gone wedding dress shopping previously at Alfred Angelo just to see what I liked, and that was alright. I struggled to find a dress that actually looked good on. So a friend recommended me to Brickhouse. Doing some research of my own, I looked at the designers and their collections that Brickhouse Bridal had. At Brickhouse, I told my consultant, Jackie, the look/feel of my wedding (rustic Italian) and a brief description of the kind of dress I would like. She said she had something in mind, but gave me a handful of clips to walk around the store with my family to select dresses to try on. I first tried on the one Jackie had picked, and fell in love. It was everything I could have hoped for. I tried on the rest of my dresses, but none compared. What I found exceptional about Brickhouse, is the consultants have your back. My grandma really loved the ball gown look and dresses that were not so flattering on my chest or dresses that were nice, but didn't wow me. Jackie fought my corner in defense of my opinion without offending anyone, making the whole appointment run super smoothly. I would absolutely recommend it if you are struggling to find a dress or have had a bad experience dress shopping before.

[Private]

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Brickhouse. My consultant was SO awesome and found the perfect Watters gown for me based on my selections. She gave great feedback and answered any question you had. I got an email 4 days later with the approximate arrival date and I went ahead and scheduled my fittings with Kristin Johnston in Katy since she books up quickly and bridals with Christine Meeker. The only downside was being a Saturday and their busiest day, it was a little tricky going around all the brides and groups to ensure you looked at all the dresses. But, even with that, it was still a great experience. I definitely recommend any future bride to check them out. I went to a few places before Brickhouse knowing I would find my dress there and I did!

[Private]

Brickhouse Bridal is where I found the perfect dress for the big day! I was a little nervous because I tried on so many, but Yvette didn't give up and put me in something totally different then what I had been trying on before and it was perfect! I would recommend this place to all brides, professionalism and knowledge of the gowns that Brickhouse bridal provides is hard to beat!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My sister can be very hard on herself...but when she put on what became her wedding dress at Brickhouse, she immediately teared up, and knew that it was the one! Her experience was great, and as her maid of honor I can tell you it was easy to carry, handle, and bustle while all looking GORGEOUS!

Recently Married

My consultant was so helpful and found my dress for me!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Brickhouse Bridal choosing my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses - they were easy to work with, responsive and very kind and friendly every time I went in or called. They have outstanding customer service and great selection of dresses for brides and bridesmaids!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Going to Brickhouse Bridal was an amazing experience! I thought I would have to go to multiple bridal salons before finding 'the dress,' but I didn't have to! Brickhouse had so many selections of dresses to choose from and an incredibly attentive, knowledgeable staff; I didn't have to shop anywhere else. The woman helping me kept my budget and style in mind. In addition to the dresses I selected to try on, she found a few others in my style, one of which I ended up choosing. The 90 minute appointment was the perfect amount of time for me to try on many dresses, and try on my ultimate pick multiple times. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This is the only place I tried on dresses. The girls that work there are so knowledgeable and great at finding what will look flattering on your body type. It was such a fun and enjoyable experience with them! I had so many compliments on my dress and I loved everything about it! I would highly recommend shopping here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

These ladies were great! My dress is beautiful and any changes I requested they made with ease. Also, I had gone to Winnie Couture and Nordstrom's Bridal Suite before visiting Brickhouse Bridal and for the value, quality of dresses and variety, you couldn't choose a better place to pick your dream dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Jessica was amazing to work with!

Lauren & Ben
Recently Married

From the moment I walked in, I loved the experience of Brickhouse Bridal. I was referred by a friend who knew someone who worked there. Her name was Jessica Bennett and she was AMAZING. I told her what I really wanted and didn't want - but told me what I didn't want, I would end up with because it would fit my body better. That girl knows her stuff because I ended up with a tight fitting strapless dress when I went in for a a line gown with sleeves.

Ever since i've ordered my dress, they've been very sweet and helpful!

Recently Married

Positive experience and beautiful selection across a wide price range.

Katie
01/10/2015

I booked a private appointment for a Sunday afternoon - even though you have to pay to have this type of appointment it was the best thing I could have done! We had the store to ourselves and I was able to have all of my bridesmaids plus a few family members- as opposed to a Saturday appointment when you can only have 3 people with you. We also had enough time after me finding my dress that we were able to find my bridesmaids dresses as well!!

Recently Married

We loved working with BrickHouse Bridal for the Wedding dress and Bridesmaids dresses. They were beautiful!!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Brickhouse Bridal! I went to a different pretty popular bridal salon first and considered the experience to have gone very well, but right from the start my experience with Brickhouse felt much more personal and was extremely comfortable! Their bridal consultants were friendly, genuine and very helpful. I would recommend Brickhouse Bridal to anyone and everyone

Recently Married

Huge selection and so many different price points which was key. The shop is SO cute and really makes the dress selection process feel special. Had no issues with any part of the process and would recommend any and all friends to the shop!