Brandywine Country Club

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent venue! The ladies took care of all the details, even my last minute request. The food is great. Beautiful outdoor ceremony areas. I am very happy with our venue choice.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Lia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very nice. Awesome food unbelievable good prime rib lovely setting!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall, the venue was beautiful and provided a great reception location for our wedding! Dawn (the event coordinator) was very helpful and quick to respond to emails and phone calls, especially the days leading up to the wedding. There were a few details that got missed during the planning stages of the reception (i.e. my husband is allergic to dairy and the tasting provided was not dairy free as requested), but everything the day of turned out beautifully. And our pictures outside on the golf course also were beautiful. I would recommend Brandywine to others looking for their reception venue.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful venue, fantastic food, excellent service. Dawn, the coordinator, did a fantastic job of working with my mother and I, who are both from out-of-town. My only complaint is that we repeatedly requested that the bartender not solicit tips, and he did anyway. The mother of the bride had to personally remove the tips from the bar after the bar manager ignored a request from our wedding coordinator. I am sure that this issue will be resolved in the future, and my experience was fantastic otherwise, so I can confidently recommend them.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful venue, wonderful folks to work with to set up our reception, delicious food. As for value, when we signed our contract, the now $11 charge/person for the standard bar was included with the meal, which made it a very good value. We had one small glitch and one larger glitch that night that I had to take care of myself. When I spoke with the Event Planner a few days afterwards, she assured me that she would discuss this with the bar manager in question, and I have no doubt she dealt with it promptly. It would have been good if she had been present for the first hour of the reception to make sure things were off to a good start. All in all, it was a wonderful evening at a wonderful venue with good folks.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our reception was absolutely beautiful! The staff was so nice and professional and anything we needed they were more than willing to help us!

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine Country Club did a nice job working along with my vendors for our wedding. Also, I was very picky about our choice of meat being a beef tenderloin served and cut on the buffet; and they did it perfectly! It was cooked to the temperature our guests loved and not overdone! Everyone was very happy with the meal!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Erin
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mom handled a lot of the communication with Brandywine and she got frustrated frequently. She felt that the coordinator was forgetful and she was having to constantly remind her of things she had already promised us. We had our ceremony there, and they made it sound like there were going to be all of these beautiful perennial flowers planted in their gardens, and the part that I walked through looked like it had wild flowers planted that you could find in a field. The food was ok. My husband and I felt that the cost of the venue was slightly high for the quality. However, when cost became an issue closer to the wedding, she was flexible and knocked $1-$1.50 per head off of the cost (but I don't think it really mattered that much because we were still held to the 75 person minimum). The staff was taking our drinks before we were finished with them (which kind of mattered to me because I had my own personal bottle of champagne that was included and they dumped almost an entire glass). The bartenders were hitting on my friends and ended up going out with them after the wedding.

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brandywine was the PERFECT wedding venue. Josh and I got married outside on the patio, with the golf course in the background. We had our reception inside. It was so nice to have the ceremony and reception in the same place. Kristin, the wedding coordinator at Brandywine, was excellent. She was always calm (even when I wasn't!!) and had great ideas to make our day amazing and unforgettable. I am so glad that we went with Brandywine.

• Wedding: 05/22/2010
419-865-2393
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7