Boone Hall Plantation

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Fairytale! My mom and I visited several vendors for our ceremony and reception. When we drove down the avenue of oaks.. We immediately knew Boone Hall would be it. Natalie is SO SWEET. She was warm, friendly, and helpful from day one. Always responsive to every email. And worked extremely well with our vendors. We had two golf carts that helped shuttle our guests around, and they even helped my husband and I move around quickly for photographs. Natalie was also very helpful with the day of schedule. Overall, AMAZING venue. Just visit this place and you'll know why it's so magical!

Recently Married

Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, SC was a beautiful place for our daughters wedding and reception.
The venue is beautiful and we had five-star customer service from the start to the finish.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Therese
03/07/2015

Natalie did an incredible job of helping us plan our wedding from day one. She was extremely responsive to emails, very flexible with meeting times, did a great job of getting us in touch with vendors and so sweet and pleasant to work with throughout the whole process, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The actual day of was flawless and the space looked AMAZING, it was everything we could have imagined and more. From the decor/flowers/food/ambiance/music, it was perfect and the night flowed seamlessly. Three weeks later and we still have friends texting us gushing about what a beautiful/fun night they had. We just wish we could re-do the day over and over and over again! Natalie and her assistants did a great job, you will not be disappointed, thank you!! - Therese & Andy

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! Boone Hall Cotton Dock is absolutely beautiful and the Avenue of Oaks is the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures! I loved that the Cotton Dock was a "blank canvas" that we were able to transform into something so unique and that it offered both indoor and outdoor spaces. Despite having 250 guests in the middle of January, the Cotton Dock was not overcrowded or uncomfortably cold. In addition to being a wonderful venue, Boone Hall boasts a spectacular venue manager/coordinator. Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire planning process and our wedding day hassle-free. I would highly recommend booking your wedding here and hiring Natalie to assist with all the details!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Zach
11/14/2014

We couldnt have asked for a better venue for our special day. They gave us enough time to get things ready and take things down. Great place for a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cindy
07/21/2014

Everything was perfect! The grounds were beautiful and Natalie was awesome to work with. My daughter has very eclectic taste and I wasn't sure everything would come together to look cohesive. Natalie and her team absolutely worked magic! Everything was so beautifully done. Our guests were in awe.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
06/15/2014

Boone Hall was a beautiful venue. My wedding day was perfect!

Monique
05/31/2014

Natalie Knox was an amazing ceremony planner. From the very beginning she was great! She handled all the specifics of my ceremony at Boone Hall. She was always very quick at answering e-mails and is very easy to work with. She's also super sweet.
When things got really stressful and emotion, because of a torrential downpour, right before my outside ceremony, she took care of everything and was able to change my ceremony location last minute to ensure that I had a beautiful ceremony. I definitely recommend her, she was wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Leslie
04/26/2014

Boone Hall Plantation is simply a stunning wedding venue! We had our ceremony at the main house and reception at the Cotton Dock and it was perfect!

1+ year ago

Not only is this the most beautiful backdrop for a wedding that ever was, but Natalie is so great to work with with! She helped me find the perfect date as well as pick the perfect places around the plantation for my size party and personal wishes! They only have ONE wedding a day, which means we had an entire plantation to ourselves for the most reasonable price! This venue was a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Boone Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding! The plantation is the perfect backdrop for beautiful pictures! Natalie at the venue was easy to work with and very helpful when I needed her. Everything with the venue was painless, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our selection of it for the wedding. Value wise the plantation is awesome! I looked at places all around Charleston and Nashville (where I'm from) when deciding on a venue, and I felt that Boone Hall was far and away the best value for what you get! The house, dock, water views and and Avenue of Oaks are unbelievably gorgeous. I would choose Boone Hall all over again - couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had both our wedding and reception for 175 people at the Cotton Dock. It was an absolutely beautiful and perfect setting for us! The employees at Boone Hall were always so helpful and understanding about letting us in to see the venue multiple times as we planned all the decor and set up. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Boone Hall Plantation and Natalie Knox, the event coordinator for the venue. My husband and I first met Natalie during a site visit in December 2013. We based our wedding date on the only open day in March that she had for their waterside venue, the Cotton Dock, as we fell in love when we saw it. From there, Natalie understood we were going to be planning a wedding in less than 2 months, and worked extensively each day to ensure we were on track. Throughout the process Natalie made me feel as though I was the only event that she was working on. She was incredibly responsive & always thoughtful in her emails and calls. She not only communicated with me exceptionally well, but with all of our vendors also. Natalie ensured that no detail was missed, and was genuine and caring about my husband, myself and the wonderful day that we were planning. I knew from the beginning that we would be in great hands with her, but she went above and beyond during the planning process to keep us both comfortable and happy.
We chose to contract Natalie for day-of coordination, which was amazing. Natalie worked all day up until our arrival straight through the end of the evening and breakdown to ensure everything was absolutely perfect for us. She did everything from ensuring our arrival and 'first look' photos were happily orchestrated, to shuttling family to and from photo locations in the golf card - even going as far to go to the Cotton Dock and bring my beautiful Rhodesian Ridgeback dog, Maverick, back up for pictures when he left too early! I was blown away when I saw Natalie trotting up the road with Maverick. She would have done whatever she needed to that day to make us happy.
In closing, Boone Hall speaks for itself as far as its history and beauty, and is the perfect place for a wedding or special event. Natalie & our vendors turned this day into the memory of our dreams, and we are forever thankful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

Beautiful setting, friendly to work with, and Worth the money!

Marsha
11/02/2013

Natalie Knox at Boone Hall was great ! She was very professional. Anytime that I had questions or concerns, she was very quick in getting back to me either by phone or email. It was a pleasure to work with her and Boone Hall Plantation. Our daughter's wedding was a wonderful day ! Thank you Natalie for your help.

Chelsea
11/02/2013

Everything was great! Everything I asked for was done before we arrived to set up. We were even given permission to arrive early so my mom could spend the day with me. Thanks so much Natalie and Boone Hall. :)