Boone Hall Plantation

4.7
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

Natalie at Boone Hall had been wonderful. She has made everything very easy and concise as I plan for my wedding this coming May. The venue is breath taking. I can't wait to review again after our wedding

Jennifer
06/19/2015

My wedding day was a dream come true. Boone Hall is such a beautiful place but their staff makes it over the top. My guests have complimented me and my parents over and over. I also can not say enough GREAT stuff about Natalie Knox. She was simply incredible. She made planning a wedding a complete joy. I have heard nightmares from others about planning a wedding and my experience was a dream come true. Afterwards, my mom asked should we go ahead and do this again for the 1 year anniversary! Thanks Natalie and BHP!

Andrea
06/19/2015

Natalie and Boone Hall are unbelievable! The venue speaks for itself and they make everything so easy for the client.
Natalie Knox is unbelievable! She made the wedding process easy and enjoyable. There was NEVER a problem- she handled it all. She responded to e mails and phone calls in such a manner you thought you were her only client. There was no stress at all even on the day of the wedding. Everything was perfect! EVERYTHING! The officiant was leaving the rehearsal and said, " You have the best ." That we did! Thanks Boone Hall and Natalie

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I chose Boone Hall Plantation for our wedding on 5/17/15. To say it was a fairy tale wedding is completely an understatement. Boone Hall is breathtaking and it was the perfect setting for our destination wedding. We had the ceremony in the front of the house and the reception at the pavilion in the back lawn. We couldn't be happier with this venue and can't wait to go back for years to come to relive the memories!

Recently Married

I could not imagine wedding planning without the help of Natalie Knox, Boone Hall Plantation's event planner. She was so wonderful in all aspects of the hustle and bustle of getting everything done. It didn't hurt that the venue was breath taking as well. Would recommend them a thousand times over. You will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Spencer
04/25/2015

Excellent venue! The most beautiful place in Charleston area! The Boone Hall wedding planner did an amazing job and knew exactly what to recommend. On the day of, everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Natalie was a joy to work with. She worked with my fiancé to plan my proposal at Boone Hall and it was a no brainer from there that we would work with her and have our wedding at Boone Hall. She was fabulous every step of the way. Even though I hired her for day of coordinating, she was available whenever I had a question during the planning process. Boone Hall was stunningly beautiful and our guests raved about the venue!!! We loved every bit of our time there!!!

Louis
04/17/2015

Our experience with Boone Hall Plantation and the staff there was absolutely perfection. The service, the attention to detail and the comfort they offered us was awesome. Natalie Knox and her staff were such a guide for us as we progressed through this wonderful, but stressful, journey. They really made us feel at home and a part of the Boone Hall family. It has always been a special place to us, but now it is so much more. Just wonderful.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Recently Married

We loved everything about our Boone Hall wedding and the service provided to us by all of the staff, especially Natalie Knox. She is worth her weight in gold!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fairytale! My mom and I visited several vendors for our ceremony and reception. When we drove down the avenue of oaks.. We immediately knew Boone Hall would be it. Natalie is SO SWEET. She was warm, friendly, and helpful from day one. Always responsive to every email. And worked extremely well with our vendors. We had two golf carts that helped shuttle our guests around, and they even helped my husband and I move around quickly for photographs. Natalie was also very helpful with the day of schedule. Overall, AMAZING venue. Just visit this place and you'll know why it's so magical!

Recently Married

Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, SC was a beautiful place for our daughters wedding and reception.
The venue is beautiful and we had five-star customer service from the start to the finish.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Therese
03/07/2015

Natalie did an incredible job of helping us plan our wedding from day one. She was extremely responsive to emails, very flexible with meeting times, did a great job of getting us in touch with vendors and so sweet and pleasant to work with throughout the whole process, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The actual day of was flawless and the space looked AMAZING, it was everything we could have imagined and more. From the decor/flowers/food/ambiance/music, it was perfect and the night flowed seamlessly. Three weeks later and we still have friends texting us gushing about what a beautiful/fun night they had. We just wish we could re-do the day over and over and over again! Natalie and her assistants did a great job, you will not be disappointed, thank you!! - Therese & Andy

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! Boone Hall Cotton Dock is absolutely beautiful and the Avenue of Oaks is the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures! I loved that the Cotton Dock was a "blank canvas" that we were able to transform into something so unique and that it offered both indoor and outdoor spaces. Despite having 250 guests in the middle of January, the Cotton Dock was not overcrowded or uncomfortably cold. In addition to being a wonderful venue, Boone Hall boasts a spectacular venue manager/coordinator. Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire planning process and our wedding day hassle-free. I would highly recommend booking your wedding here and hiring Natalie to assist with all the details!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Zach
11/14/2014

We couldnt have asked for a better venue for our special day. They gave us enough time to get things ready and take things down. Great place for a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cindy
07/21/2014

Everything was perfect! The grounds were beautiful and Natalie was awesome to work with. My daughter has very eclectic taste and I wasn't sure everything would come together to look cohesive. Natalie and her team absolutely worked magic! Everything was so beautifully done. Our guests were in awe.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
06/15/2014

Boone Hall was a beautiful venue. My wedding day was perfect!