Boone Hall Plantation

4.7
Flexibility
4.7
Recently Married

I could not imagine wedding planning without the help of Natalie Knox, Boone Hall Plantation's event planner. She was so wonderful in all aspects of the hustle and bustle of getting everything done. It didn't hurt that the venue was breath taking as well. Would recommend them a thousand times over. You will not regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Spencer
04/25/2015

Excellent venue! The most beautiful place in Charleston area! The Boone Hall wedding planner did an amazing job and knew exactly what to recommend. On the day of, everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Natalie was a joy to work with. She worked with my fiancé to plan my proposal at Boone Hall and it was a no brainer from there that we would work with her and have our wedding at Boone Hall. She was fabulous every step of the way. Even though I hired her for day of coordinating, she was available whenever I had a question during the planning process. Boone Hall was stunningly beautiful and our guests raved about the venue!!! We loved every bit of our time there!!!

Louis
04/17/2015

Our experience with Boone Hall Plantation and the staff there was absolutely perfection. The service, the attention to detail and the comfort they offered us was awesome. Natalie Knox and her staff were such a guide for us as we progressed through this wonderful, but stressful, journey. They really made us feel at home and a part of the Boone Hall family. It has always been a special place to us, but now it is so much more. Just wonderful.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Recently Married

We loved everything about our Boone Hall wedding and the service provided to us by all of the staff, especially Natalie Knox. She is worth her weight in gold!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fairytale! My mom and I visited several vendors for our ceremony and reception. When we drove down the avenue of oaks.. We immediately knew Boone Hall would be it. Natalie is SO SWEET. She was warm, friendly, and helpful from day one. Always responsive to every email. And worked extremely well with our vendors. We had two golf carts that helped shuttle our guests around, and they even helped my husband and I move around quickly for photographs. Natalie was also very helpful with the day of schedule. Overall, AMAZING venue. Just visit this place and you'll know why it's so magical!

Recently Married

Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, SC was a beautiful place for our daughters wedding and reception.
The venue is beautiful and we had five-star customer service from the start to the finish.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Therese
03/07/2015

Natalie did an incredible job of helping us plan our wedding from day one. She was extremely responsive to emails, very flexible with meeting times, did a great job of getting us in touch with vendors and so sweet and pleasant to work with throughout the whole process, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! The actual day of was flawless and the space looked AMAZING, it was everything we could have imagined and more. From the decor/flowers/food/ambiance/music, it was perfect and the night flowed seamlessly. Three weeks later and we still have friends texting us gushing about what a beautiful/fun night they had. We just wish we could re-do the day over and over and over again! Natalie and her assistants did a great job, you will not be disappointed, thank you!! - Therese & Andy

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! Boone Hall Cotton Dock is absolutely beautiful and the Avenue of Oaks is the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures! I loved that the Cotton Dock was a "blank canvas" that we were able to transform into something so unique and that it offered both indoor and outdoor spaces. Despite having 250 guests in the middle of January, the Cotton Dock was not overcrowded or uncomfortably cold. In addition to being a wonderful venue, Boone Hall boasts a spectacular venue manager/coordinator. Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with and made the entire planning process and our wedding day hassle-free. I would highly recommend booking your wedding here and hiring Natalie to assist with all the details!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Zach
11/14/2014

We couldnt have asked for a better venue for our special day. They gave us enough time to get things ready and take things down. Great place for a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Cindy
07/21/2014

Everything was perfect! The grounds were beautiful and Natalie was awesome to work with. My daughter has very eclectic taste and I wasn't sure everything would come together to look cohesive. Natalie and her team absolutely worked magic! Everything was so beautifully done. Our guests were in awe.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Lisa
06/15/2014

Boone Hall was a beautiful venue. My wedding day was perfect!

Monique
05/31/2014

Natalie Knox was an amazing ceremony planner. From the very beginning she was great! She handled all the specifics of my ceremony at Boone Hall. She was always very quick at answering e-mails and is very easy to work with. She's also super sweet.
When things got really stressful and emotion, because of a torrential downpour, right before my outside ceremony, she took care of everything and was able to change my ceremony location last minute to ensure that I had a beautiful ceremony. I definitely recommend her, she was wonderful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Leslie
04/26/2014

Boone Hall Plantation is simply a stunning wedding venue! We had our ceremony at the main house and reception at the Cotton Dock and it was perfect!

1+ year ago

Not only is this the most beautiful backdrop for a wedding that ever was, but Natalie is so great to work with with! She helped me find the perfect date as well as pick the perfect places around the plantation for my size party and personal wishes! They only have ONE wedding a day, which means we had an entire plantation to ourselves for the most reasonable price! This venue was a dream come true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Boone Hall was the perfect venue for our wedding! The plantation is the perfect backdrop for beautiful pictures! Natalie at the venue was easy to work with and very helpful when I needed her. Everything with the venue was painless, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our selection of it for the wedding. Value wise the plantation is awesome! I looked at places all around Charleston and Nashville (where I'm from) when deciding on a venue, and I felt that Boone Hall was far and away the best value for what you get! The house, dock, water views and and Avenue of Oaks are unbelievably gorgeous. I would choose Boone Hall all over again - couldn't have been happier!