Bob Care Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Bob and Mariela were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are so happy we chose them as our wedding photographers and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Keys! They were so flexible and responsive and helped to keep us calm and happy on the big day! Our wedding photos are amazing and we could not be happier!

Services Used: Photography

Bob and Mariela Care are absolutely tremendous photographers! We were so happy with the professional and friendly service they provided us with during our wedding and we are amazed with our pictures. I never thought we would be so blessed with such fantastic photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! We definitely plan on working with them again in the future and recommend everyone else, having an event in the area, to use them as well!

Tania
11/15/2014

I can only say "thank you , thank you, thank you"! The greatest photographers ever. You made me feel amazing. Everything was perfect.

Sarah
06/13/2014

Fantastic photographers and highly recommended. Their work is beautiful and their keen eye(s) for good photo locales amazed me. I had my wedding at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort and they came recommended among others. Although Bob and Mariela have higher prices than some of the others, you are getting very talented photographers and high quality photos that are worth every penny to document your wedding. I knew the second I saw their portfolio that I would do whatever it takes to have them take our photos! They know the grounds of the Marriott Key Largo well, and you don't have to give them direction as to what you want in order to get beautiful photos (great for us because we had never done a photo session before). Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!

Private User
05/06/2014

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my husband spent a lot of time looking at portfolios, and within minutes knew that Bob Care Photography was who we needed to have take our pictures. I absolutely LOVED working with Bob and Mariela! They made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free- they were always very quick to respond to questions, always accessible, and took amazing photos at my wedding. They even went above and beyond and gave my husband and myself a ride to our reception so that we could continue taking photos, which was incredibly generous of them. I cannot find anything negative to say about working with them, and would happily recommend them to everyone getting married in the keys. They are warm, friendly people who love what they do, and it shows in their work.

Katheryn
03/01/2014

You will NOT regret their work! They did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with my photos. If anyone is considering using their services, you can TRUST that your photography is in good hands! They made my day “Magazine Worthy”!

Vanessa
02/01/2014

Bob and Mariela were a dream to work with! They made me feel comfortable from the moment they arrived and were very patient with me and my numerous requests. Their level of professionalism and creativity were unparallelled. I highly recommend them for all weddings/events! Thanks again for capturing our special day.

Services Used: Photography

Bob and Mariela Care are AMAZING! In addition to being wonderful photographers, they are also such nice people. I chose Bob Care Photography for our destination wedding after viewing their blog and seeing their work, which speaks for itself - their pictures are beautiful! When I called Bob to discuss the wedding packages, I knew right away I had made the right decision. Bob was so personable and helpful. He even offered his expert input on other important wedding details, such as ceremony time and location on our venue property according to sunset, florists, make-up, etc. He was wonderful! I emailed with Bob and Mariela frequently throughout the planning process and they were always quick to respond to my questions and requests. Fast forward to wedding day, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our photographers. Bob and Mariela knew all the great spots and captured so many memories and shots. We received our images sooner than anticipated and I absolutely love all of our wedding photographs. Bob and Mariela are a truly talented, creative pair. I would highly recommend them!

Jules
10/26/2013

Bob and his wife Mariela were an absolute joy to work with. They did an outstanding job capturing our special day. I have had any people who have seen our photos tells that these are the best wedding photos that they have ever seen. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with them before the wedding and they were very prompt in getting my images back to me, I think it was less than 3 weeks after our big day. Overall I would highly recommend them. Their services are out of this world, just a total delight to work with.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Amy
09/20/2013

Bob & Mariela were amazing! They had so many beautiful ideas and when we got the pictures back were were pleasantly surprised that they captured every single moment of our wedding day! I can't thank them enough for the beautiful job they did and for making our day look as beautiful as we felt it was.

Sarah
07/23/2013

My husband and I were recently wed in Key Largo, FL. We had an intimate wedding at sunset at the Hilton Key Largo resort. We chose Bob Care to be our photographer after admiring his photography on Pinterest. Mr. Care was absolutely amazing! He made both Matt and I very comfortable while taking photos, as both of us aren't the best at being photographed. Mr. Care was very familiar with the resort, so we got great shots in various natural settings. He stayed with us before, during, and after our wedding, dinner, and cake cutting. He showed us photographs along the way, which was exciting. He shot a mixture of different photos, including posed and non-posed pictures, which we liked. Mr. Care was timely in editing, and we received our photos in good time. Our photographs were simply stunning, and we are so happy that we chose Mr. Care. Our friends and family were very impressed as well. I would recommend Mr. Care to anyone! He did a fabulous job. I hope to have him photograph our family again in the future.

Sarah and Matt Locust Grove, Georgia

Services Used: Photography

We planned our wedding a year ago, my husband is a professional photographer so photography was the most important component of our wedding, we had to investigate enough to find the professional that fits our style. Since we found the work of Bob & Mariela immediately felt identified with the aesthetics and quality of their work. It was a pleasure to meet them personally, both are professional, friendly and open to ideas. Mariela speaks 3 languages, which was very useful to communicate with my diverse European family the wedding day. During our ceremony, they were very discreet, never felt they were close, but the images are impeccable and much better than we expected, we are very happy with the quality of work and the album is the most beautiful memory of our wedding. Bob Care Photography is highly recommended, give them a call. Andrea and Vannia

Anonymous
05/05/2013

Bob and Mariella were a joy to work with! They were an excellent team and gave us wedding pictures that really captured that day! We couldn't have chosen a better company to take our wedding photos. If you are in the Keys and need a photographer, they should be your first call!

Services Used: Photography

We found Bob & Mariela's work online while searching for a photographer in the Keys. We were immediately blown away by their work and wanted to meat with them in person. They gained our trust with personal suggestions and ideas about the specific venue we had in mind. They were very responsive via phone and email for any questions we had, which helped us feel more at ease while planning our destination wedding. We would recommend their work to anyone that is looking in the area. The pictures turned out beautiful!!! Even better, we received the pictures quicker than expected!! My friends and family cannot stop talking about the quality of the photos and how nice they look! Simply amazing!

We highly recommend their work and would love to use them in the future!

Brett and Iva

Stephanie
04/20/2013

If you are looking for the best photographer in the Keys, look no further. You will be satisfied with everything if you work with Bob & Mariela Care. After I was referred to them and saw their work, I knew right away that I HAD to have them do our wedding. I actually ended up cancelling our original photographer 3 weeks before our wedding after finding out Bob Care could do it. I knew our pictures would turn out awesome and would have no stress with that part of the wedding w them as our photographer. They were incredible to work with in many ways. They also knew the property well where our wedding took place. They knew where the right places were to take the best pictures, they are professional, patient and do everything to make you happy & satisfied. Even working w them after the wedding has been great. Our pictures were ready weeks earlier than expected. All communication w them is easy & always respond in a timely manner. They even dropped of our wedding cd & some pictures we ordered at our house, so we would have them in time for Mother's Day. I really can't say enough about them! They will do anything and everything they can to accommodate you. You will not be disappointed w anything! If you want beautiful pictures, professionalism, quality & less stress while planning your wedding.. Look no further!.....

Nina
04/13/2013

Bob and Mariela did absolutely amazing work on all our pictures, albums and videos. We had a destination wedding in the Florida Keys, and they exceeded every expectation we had. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer in the Florida Keys! You will not be disappointed!