Bob Care Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Bob & Mariela are an amazing team! They are very professional but also very fun to work with. They had extensive experience with our venue so they knew exactly where to go and did not waste any time and had us back mingling with friends and family shortly after the ceremony. On the morning of the wedding, they texted us and told us not to be worried about the overcast skies because it is the type of weather that photographers pray for. They showed us a few photos right after they took them and WOW! They weren't kidding. The unedited photos looked AMAZING. We cannot wait to see the final product!

Nick & Katie
03/14/2015

Bob and Mariel have arrived to the wedding early, as scheduled. That was enough time for them to take plenty of shots of the bride and groom getting ready.
They took many beautiful photos during the wedding, and have been more than accomodating with all of our requests. We now have visual memories to cherish for life. The quality of photos is second to none! Highly recommend them - we used them them on two weddings already!

Heather
01/16/2015

Bob Care and his wife were fantastic! The photos turned out great! They were very professional and made me feel like a movie star. I would definitely use them again if needed!

Recently Married

Bob and Mariela were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We are so happy we chose them as our wedding photographers and would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Keys! They were so flexible and responsive and helped to keep us calm and happy on the big day! Our wedding photos are amazing and we could not be happier!

Services Used: Photography

Bob and Mariela Care are absolutely tremendous photographers! We were so happy with the professional and friendly service they provided us with during our wedding and we are amazed with our pictures. I never thought we would be so blessed with such fantastic photos. They went above and beyond our expectations! We definitely plan on working with them again in the future and recommend everyone else, having an event in the area, to use them as well!

Tania
11/15/2014

I can only say "thank you , thank you, thank you"!
The greatest photographers ever.
You made me feel amazing. Everything was perfect.

Sarah
06/13/2014

Fantastic photographers and highly recommended. Their work is beautiful and their keen eye(s) for good photo locales amazed me. I had my wedding at the Marriott Key Largo Bay Resort and they came recommended among others. Although Bob and Mariela have higher prices than some of the others, you are getting very talented photographers and high quality photos that are worth every penny to document your wedding. I knew the second I saw their portfolio that I would do whatever it takes to have them take our photos! They know the grounds of the Marriott Key Largo well, and you don't have to give them direction as to what you want in order to get beautiful photos (great for us because we had never done a photo session before). Thank you for capturing our day so beautifully!

05/06/2014

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my husband spent a lot of time looking at portfolios, and within minutes knew that Bob Care Photography was who we needed to have take our pictures. I absolutely LOVED working with Bob and Mariela! They made the entire process incredibly easy and stress free- they were always very quick to respond to questions, always accessible, and took amazing photos at my wedding. They even went above and beyond and gave my husband and myself a ride to our reception so that we could continue taking photos, which was incredibly generous of them. I cannot find anything negative to say about working with them, and would happily recommend them to everyone getting married in the keys. They are warm, friendly people who love what they do, and it shows in their work.

Services Used: Photography

Bob and Mariela are the best! The manage to capture amazing photos, but you hardly know that they are even there. We were the most comfortable or natural of subjects, but they go out of their way to make sure that you are relaxed and can get the best photos of your special day. I can't say enough about them, they are fantastic.

Dena
03/29/2014

I would highly recommend Bob Care and his wife, Mariela if you are seeking a wedding photographer for the Keys. They were extremely easy to work with. Mariela took the pictures of all the moments I was hoping to capture for our wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Katheryn
03/01/2014

You will NOT regret their work! They did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with my photos. If anyone is considering using their services, you can TRUST that your photography is in good hands! They made my day “Magazine Worthy”!

Vanessa
02/01/2014

Bob and Mariela were a dream to work with! They made me feel comfortable from the moment they arrived and were very patient with me and my numerous requests. Their level of professionalism and creativity were unparallelled. I highly recommend them for all weddings/events! Thanks again for capturing our special day.

Christine
01/10/2014

Absolutely fell in love with Bob and Mariela's work before selecting a photographer for our destination wedding! The photos turned out amazing and were my favorite aspect of the wedding. Bob was always available to discuss options with me and even helped me select other vendors as I am not from the area. It was great having both Bob and Mariela as photographers at the event - they covered every detail and didn't miss a thing!

Services Used: Photography

Bob and Mariela Care are AMAZING! In addition to being wonderful photographers, they are also such nice people. I chose Bob Care Photography for our destination wedding after viewing their blog and seeing their work, which speaks for itself - their pictures are beautiful! When I called Bob to discuss the wedding packages, I knew right away I had made the right decision. Bob was so personable and helpful. He even offered his expert input on other important wedding details, such as ceremony time and location on our venue property according to sunset, florists, make-up, etc. He was wonderful! I emailed with Bob and Mariela frequently throughout the planning process and they were always quick to respond to my questions and requests. Fast forward to wedding day, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our photographers. Bob and Mariela knew all the great spots and captured so many memories and shots. We received our images sooner than anticipated and I absolutely love all of our wedding photographs. Bob and Mariela are a truly talented, creative pair. I would highly recommend them!

Jules
10/26/2013

Bob and his wife Mariela were an absolute joy to work with. They did an outstanding job capturing our special day. I have had any people who have seen our photos tells that these are the best wedding photos that they have ever seen. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with them before the wedding and they were very prompt in getting my images back to me, I think it was less than 3 weeks after our big day. Overall I would highly recommend them. Their services are out of this world, just a total delight to work with.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Amy
09/20/2013

Bob & Mariela were amazing! They had so many beautiful ideas and when we got the pictures back were were pleasantly surprised that they captured every single moment of our wedding day! I can't thank them enough for the beautiful job they did and for making our day look as beautiful as we felt it was.