Blueberry Spring Florist

Sort By:

4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our flowers were perfect!!! We are so happy with how they turned out! They were bright and the arrangements were just how I had envisioned them and so much more!!! I could not have asked for more!!
Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is the second wedding that I have used Blueberry Spring Florist. Pam and Ipo are FABULOUS! They are so creative and so willing to make ANYTHING the way YOU want it. They listen, and then make recommendations, and then deliver a BEAUTIFUL product! The flowers are always fresh, and very creative. They are worth the drive to Fairburn, GA, even if your affair is in Atlanta! This florist is absolutely amazing! The quality and value are FABULOUS!
Wedding: 06/16/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Pam Russel and staff did a fantastic job with the flowers for my daughter Abby's wedding on May 19th 2012. She was so pleasant to work with and can design unbelievable arrangements. She is extremely talented. Thank you for all the wonderful service you gave us and being so wonderful to work with.
Much Apprecaition!!1
Gina Bryan
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was bound and determined to make my own centerpieces, so I told my florist, Pam, that all I needed was bouquets for my bridesmaids. My DIY centerpiece idea slowly fell apart in the following weeks as I realized the amount of time, money, and work would be required to have 18 done by the wedding. I contacted the florist again, this time with some pictures I found online that sort of captured what I wanted. I didn't have specific flowers in mind. Even though I sprung this on her after-the-fact, she was very helpful and gave me some further ideas. I honestly didn't know what to expect on the day of the wedding because we only communicated via email and she was working off of some general pictures. The result took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for anything more stunning - they fit the scale of the (huge) room perfectly and the colors were spot on. I would recommend this florist to anyone!
Wedding: 05/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flowers were gorgeous!!!!! They really pulled together everything we had envisioned!
Wedding: 07/23/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Blueberry Spring did flowers for wedding in March of 2011. I have to say they were very flexible in allowing me to make many revisions to my order. They were lovely to have on site the day of the wedding. The execution of the flowers was beyond my expectation with one small exception. Just be very specific about color combinations (what you want and don't want) some of the purple we asked for (which is a very difficult color to work with) moved into the red range. This vendor is especially good if you already know what sort of flowers you want. When comparing flower vendor initial quotes make sure you notice what prices are included and listed but not included.
Wedding: 03/20/2011