Blu Couture Wedding Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience working with Blu Couture Wedding Films to capture our big day! Mandie and Marty were incredibly enthusiastic throughout the whole process and really put a lot of effort into getting to know us before our wedding. The quality of their work was phenomenal and we were absolutely blown away by our wedding trailer and film! We are lucky to have made new friends in this process and would hands down recommend Blu Couture to anyone looking for wedding cinematography!

Services Used: Videography

Blu Couture was absolutely wonderful to work with. The service they provided was professional, timely, and friendly! The final product they provided was amazing! We loved the artistry and cinematography of the video. It captured the emotion of the day perfectly! To be honest, it brought tears to our eyes. We felt like we were watching a film trailer. We highly recommend Blu Couture!

4.7

I can't tell you how impressed and happy my husband and I are with our wedding films from Blu Couture. We anxiously waited to see the finished products, and it was well worth it! The trailer we received is artistic, creative, beautifully shot and edited. I can't watch it without crying…happy tears of course. It's an incredible memory of the day and one that we will cherish forever. The documentary is beautifully shot and edited as well. I highly recommend Blu Couture to capture your wedding day and to recreate a beautiful story from your day. It truly is the best investment we made.

Blu Couture Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share the experience you had with us, it's the greatest reward. . We get so attached to each of our couples and this means so much to us. I remember so closely the fine details of your event. How Ryan wanted to wear his cowboy boots and brought them just in case you'd let him get away with it. :) How in love he looked as you walked down the isle and how his whole family share a very similar expression. Your families amazing ability to write the most touching speeches, which I thought stemmed from your mothers back round in English. :) OK I don't want to ramble :) but so many details stand out...

We loved being apart of the creation of these films that came from such a tight knit and loving family.

Blu Couture

Services Used: Videography

Working with Mandie and Marty was an honor. They were so sweet and nice! Extremely talented and creative...that is obvious in their work. They were on time, kept in touch with me the entire time although they were busy traveling. We had 2 films made with them and the first one, they promised that we will have our SDE (Same Day Edit) by Christmas. They were home with their family and had slow connection, but they went out of their way to get to a place that had better connection just so we would have it as promised, by Christmas. All our families, friends and guest were SOO amazed by their films that they made for us. They have never seen such creativity and emotional films. They sent us the hard copy as promised. They even included snacks and goodies a long with the external disk and usb drive with our raw footage and videos. It was the most thoughtful thing. I dont give ratings, but I had to take time to give them what they deserve. If I can give them 10 stars, I would. I am not the type to boast about anyone unless they really deserve it. I am very picky. We highly recommend Blu Couture for their work and reasonable price. They are so pleasant to work with. Thanks, Marty and Mandie for being a part of our wedding day. You guys made our dreams come true. Many hugs.

Blu Couture Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Awwww!!!! We couldn't even wait to get near a computer to respond(via cell phone). Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your kind words got us emotional. It means so very much to us that we could be apart of such a magical day and that we could create something you treasure.

Much love and thanks.

Services Used: Videography

My wife Sabrina and I got married in the Dominican Republic and had Marty and Mandie of Blu Couture Films join us to document the entire trip. They were extremely friendly, getting along with all of our family and friends, as well as professional in making sure to capture all of the special moments throughout the trip. We also had them prepare a love story for us that we watched together with our guests for the first time at the wedding. I can't begin to tell you how special a moment it was to share that with our guests and how truly great a job they did on the video. We loved it! Our wedding video turned out just as amazing with him taking advantage of the beaches and amazing backdrops. He even brought a mini helicopter that was able to capture truly breathtaking footage of the beaches. I could go on and on but truly an amazing company that knows what they're doing. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone and can honestly tell you that my wife and I walked away with not only an amazing film but friends that we couldn't have been happier to share our wedding with.

Profile Picture
Elizabeth
1 Review
06/16/2013

Blu Couture exceeded my expectations (and they were high to begin with)! There are a lot of options in this industry, but I would highly recommend this team to any friend or relative. In fact, I was introduced to BC by a friend. Right from the beginning of the process they were very communicative and were patient with me as I explored all the packages and they were great when it came to catering to our needs.

The day of the wedding they came in seamlessly and were fun and professional. My family and friends loved them, and it was easy to have them there in those intimate moments. They had a relaxing, upbeat presence. The day we received our movie was like having the celebration all over again, without any of the stress!

The movie came on a USB flash drive and was delivered with gourmet popcorn which my husband and I enjoyed that evening! We chose to have a documentary edit and cinematic highlight. Not sure how they knew which shots to use and when to use them but they picked out my most precious moments and we love our film so much. It's hard for me not to tear up. I really can't thank them enough. Keep up the good work Blu Couture and many thanks for helping us keep this memory alive.

Blu Couture Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much for your kind review sweetie. We had the greatest time working with you and are honored to get such a wonderful review. The day goes by so fast and it's always the best compliment to hear the families loved us, means we reached that extra step :-)! Can't thank you enough for taking time out of your day.

All our best

Services Used: Videography

Choosing Mandie & Marty from BluCouture to do our wedding film was hands down one of the best wedding decision we made. When we first met them, we were struck by their energetic and fun personalities. Their passion for videography instantly apparent, and at the same time they were so relatable and easy to get along with. Since then, interacting with them at every step of the journey has continued to be a great pleasure. They are some of the kindest and most fun friends we made throughout the process and we were just a joy to be around on our wedding day. On top of that, they are exceptionally talented and amazing at what they do!! While their body of work speaks for itself, I honestly don’t have words for how incredible & beautiful our wedding video came out. It has definitely exceeded our expectations & we were mind-blowingly impressed with the final product. Not only did they capture the moments most special to us, but the way they integrated everything so elegantly and professionally (including gorgeous aerial footage of our city!) was creative genius. We were really touched by the hard work they put into creating this perfect one of a kind memento for us and it is priceless to have such a beautiful way to relive our special day and be able to share it with our family and friends (who all cannot stop gushing about it!). Having this keepsake really means the world to us and we would without a doubt recommend these guys to anyone looking for an exceptional videographer!!

4.3

We booked Blu Couture in Chicago for our wedding this summer, and couldn't have been happier about it! Mandie and Marty are wonderful, talented professionals. They are passionate about their jobs and passionate about people. Their wedding films are unparalleled, and they really go out of their way to get to know you. They spent two hours with us at Starbucks just to get to know us before they shot our wedding. They were very professional on our wedding day.

We've had some frustrations, however. It has been more than 7 months since our wedding day and we still haven't received everything that is included in our package, despite many reminder emails and calls from us as well as promises from them that they will be shipped out "soon". The wedding film turned out beautifully and it is definitely worth the wait, but there is room for them to improve on their responsiveness and professionalism.

Awe Thanks So Much!!!

We are the lucky ones. You're family and friends were so loving and thoughtful!!! I still think about that dance surprise you and Josh did for everyone, LOVED IT. I haven't seen anything done by the bride and groom like that before and it rocked!

Keep in touch!

Services Used: Videography

My husband and I had a great time working with Marty and Mandie. They both were so fun to work with. They made us feel comfortable with them. They were so passionate about filming and making sure they captured the best shots. They worked so hard! Marty even set up this huge instrument for us like 3 times (at 3 different locations)! They were easy to contact thru email, and we met up before our big day to make sure we had all the plans for our wedding. I am so excited to see the final product! I def. recommend working with them!

Blu Couture Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Awe thanks you guys!!! We are the lucky ones. We are constitutionally blessed with unique and loving couples. We had such a great time. Loved your family, loved your friends, loved your wedding! The footage is amazing and we can't wait to start creating your magical film!

Much Love

M+M

Services Used: Videography

Blu Couture is the best! Every bride and groom should hire them:) Not only did they help capture our special day, but their artistic edge made our wedding video a film above the rest!

Thank you!

We hope you are continuing to enjoy the magical moments of your wedding day. Thanks for the nice review.

M+M

Services Used: Videography

I worked with Marty from Blu Couture Wedding FIlms on our wedding day - I could not have been more happy. We were blown away! Marty has supreme creativity and style, and produces a wedding film that can't be beat - it is Hollwood quailty. Marty bent over backword for us to create an awesome product, coming up with creative scenes and shots on-the-fly. This includes visiting us at 11:30pm the day prior to the wedding for the set-up scene shots, shots in the rain as we prepared for an ran a half marathon the morning of our wedding day - action scenes as we approached and crossed the finish line - and, of course, our outdoor ceremony and dynamic reception. Marty was one of the best parts of our day, and if I could come up with excuses to work with him again - I would definitely do so!

Blu Couture Wedding Films responded with the following comments:

Your wedding will go down in history. Half Marathon day of was such a unique touch. Your film was made perfect due to your excitement and willingness you had to be creative with us! It was such a pleasure to work worth you.

Services Used: Videography

Mandie and Marty are like two peas in a pod. Their excellent work dynamic really shines on their work, and the quality of it. My husband and I had the pleasure of working with them for our wedding on July 16, 2011. It was easy to work with them because they understood the pressures of planning a wedding, and were flexible with scheduling dates, and deadlines. We were impressed by their work on our final product. They definitely did a great job capturing a lot of our most special moments, and adding significant parts of our wedding to our film. They pay a lot of attention to detail, and they remember the bride and groom's requests. It was an awesome experience working with them, and we are so glad that they were a part of our special day. Best wishes to Marty and Mandy!! We wish you both great success. :)

Services Used: Videography

Blu Couture Wedding Films is who should be used for the perfect wedding video!!! They captured the most important moment of my life much better than I remember my special day myself!! They are amazing!!!!! Super friendly and amazing to work with!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Services Used: Videography

First of all, if you are looking for a videographer, you've come to the wrong place. If you are looking for something that will truly blow you away, then your search has ended here with Blu Couture. Marty and Mandie provide a one-of-a-kind presentation of your wedding day with spectacular filmography that is only found in award winning cinema. Whether it be a pre-wedding "Love Story", where first encounters are re-lived, or the wedding film itself, Blu Couture pushes the boundaries, then breaks down the walls of conventional wedding film. Take a look at their amazing work and you will see for yourself that this is no ordinary "video".

My wife and I filmed our Love Story a while back with Blu Couture. Rather than the usual, run of the mill photo slide show, we decided to show this masterpiece at our wedding reception. The feedback from our guests was jaw-dropping. A few of my groomsmen came up to me and said they'd rather marry me than their own wives! Other women were sobbing due to the sheer emotion conveyed in the film. Our Love Story is quite possibly one of our fondest treasures and one which will live with us forever. We cannot wait until our Wedding Film is complete. We will be like 7 year-olds on Christmas morning when it is ready.

Again, Blu Couture is more than just a videographer. If you want 6-10 hours of a camera fixated in one location showing every drab detail, go elsewhere. If you want the memory of your wedding portrayed like the fairytale, Hollywood dream that it is, Blu Couture, ladies and gentlemen...

Services Used: Videography

Mandie and Marty from Blu Couture are amazing professionals at what they do! I would recommend Mandie, Marty and all the people they work with at Blu Couture to any bride and groom who wants an amazing film to document their wedding day! The day went by so fast, and I felt after months of planning I missed so much yet, I know Mandie and team captured it all on film for me to enjoy for years to come.

My fiancé and I planned a wedding back in the Chicago area from our new home in San Diego. We chose Blu Couture from their online videos, reviews and a phone conversation. We just loved the ‘Feature Films’ and ‘Love Stories’ and were hoping we made a good decision. Well we were totally right!
Their work is just beautiful and they totally capture the love in the air. On the day of our wedding, we opted for the full package, including a feature film. While there were multi cameras, Mandie, Charlie and Andrew were actually in the background their work complemented my photographer (who is a close friend). It all seemed so natural and relaxed. I am thrilled with my decisions not only to chose Blu Couture as my vendor but that we opted for the additional ‘Feature Film’. So amazing – just look at their work.
Love them!!!
XOXO
Rita and Randy
May 2011

Services Used: Videography

Marty and Mandie were great and responsive to our requests. They created the type of beautiful film that we had requested and were great at capturing the moments and essence of our weddings. They were easy to work with and very enthusiastic. A great wedding product that definitely stands out from the rest of the videographers out there. Well worth the investment. They take pride in their work and it shows.