Bill Scheivert Disc Jockey

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Bill for DJ services, lighting and photobooth rental at our wedding reception. We could not be more pleased, he was professional and a great master of ceremonies. Bill gave the party a great mix of music that the whole crowd enjoyed (not an easy task since our wedding was large and I had given him very specific requests to play no line dances). If youre ready to get your wedding party started, Bill Scheivert is your man!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bill was on time, responded to our questions promptly, was incredibly nice, and played a great range of music for the event. Everyone was really satisfied, and we'd definitely recommend his services.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Profile Picture
Brendan
10/05/2014

Fantastic DJ who knew how to keep the party going for the entire reception. His choice in music was great and knew what types of music to play at certain times. He played everything that we requested for special moments during the ceremony and reception and was able to play everything at the correct time with little instruction. Everything went really smooth with Bill from the time we met him until we parted ways after the reception.

Services Used: DJ

Bill was fantastic! He was willing to help out w/anything I needed, and responded timely to every email. The day of the wedding he was fun and enthusiastic and every one had such a great time. Super nice guy and I will totally be passing his name along to any friend who needs a dj in the future. Couldn't have had a better dj for our wedding!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
4.7

Bill was an excellent DJ for our wedding. The whole process was smooth as he was very responsive and provided the lowest quote without sacrificing any quality. During our wedding, I almost forgot that Bill was there which is good because the focus should be on the wedding, not the DJ. This is a concept that Bill certainly grasps as I have been to other weddings where the reverse has been true.

The only negatives would be that I do not believe that all of our songs were played (although admittedly I was pulled in a million different directions so it is possible that I may have missed a few songs). We also asked for no line dancing songs, and there were one or two played. Other than that, I would highly recommend Bill!

Services Used: DJ

Bill is a consummate professional and a talented DJ-- he did everything we asked and everyone was dancing and having a great time throughout our entire wedding! He did a great job making announcements and introducing our speakers.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You know the best way to know you got a great DJ? You are not thinking about what he is doing and yet the dance floor is always full. We had a great experience. He listened to our requests and managed to fit them all in. We had guests from 5 to 85 and they all danced. The photo booth was a big hit. It was a large format system and as many as 8 people managed to get into one picture. The line was often 3 or 4 deep waiting for a turn. The scrap book was a great keepsake. Better than any guest book.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

For this review, I feel the need to start from the beginning. I was in the market for a wedding DJ and put out a request for recommendations on Facebook. I received a lot of suggestions so I did the due diligence of calling the first DJ a friend recommended.

Bill was the first person on the list and I knew he was THE DJ for my wedding right after our first phone conversation. I had such a good feeling and was finally getting exciting amid all the wedding planning havoc.

We went through Bill for our DJ, lighting and photo booth and couldn’t have been happier with his services. His prices are very reasonable and his quick responses and insight were truly appreciated throughout the planning process. He also makes building a suggested song list seamless by using is online site to browse through music.

Our ceremony was outside and Bill provided the music and sound system as well. When it came to the reception, Bill knew the right music to play at the right time to keep guests up and dancing. Our favorite memory from our wedding was how much fun we had dancing with all of our loved ones under one roof.

The lighting was perfect. Our venue was on the river overlooking the Ben Franklin Bridge. Bill’s set up illuminated all the right places without taking away from the waterfront view.

The photo booth was a hit with guests. Bill’s crew set it up without disturbing dinner and soon after it was occupied until the very end. At the end of the night, we walked away with a scrapbook with pictures and notes from our guests and a CD which included all of the photos taken at the booth during the wedding.

I'm still hearing from my friends and family that our wedding was one of the best weddings they've been to. The next time I see a friend put out a request for DJ recommendations, I will most certainly refer Bill. Again, my husband and I couldn't have been happier with Bill’s services and are looking forward to the next event we can hire Bill to be our DJ.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
4.7

Bill was easy to communicate with via email before the wedding, flexible when we made changes to include the photo booth (guests loved this), and overall just pleasant to deal with. His online forms helped my husband and me to be organized with song choices in the planning stages as well. I'm glad we decided to work with him.

Services Used: DJ

Bill Schievert did an excellent job as our wedding DJ. He played a great mix of songs that had everyone dancing, was able to get in our requested songs while still having variety for everyone, followed my instructions perfectly, and did a great job emceeing. He even gave the best man speech advice! I would highly recommend Bill to any of my friends getting married and would use him again if the opportunity presented itself. You can have confidence that your wedding will go well with Bill as your DJ. He is one of the best in the business!

Services Used: DJ

I had a lot of ideas of things I wanted done during my reception (anniversary dance, dollar dance etc.). Bill did everything I asked for and I could not have asked for a better day! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their special day. He was professional, responsive, and created a fun atmosphere for my guests.

Services Used: DJ

Bill was amazing!! Before the wedding, he was very thorough about what music we wanted for different parts of the ceremony. On the day of, he set up the sound system and wireless mics for our outdoor ceremony. After we moved inside for the reception, he provided us with guidance through the introductions, bouquet toss, cake cutting, and all the other moments that weddings have. He had a wonderful way with all of our guests and felt like an old friend of both families in no time. And did he keep the dance floor full!! People that I didn't think would dance (including my husband) were out on the floor!! You cannot go wrong with Bill!

Services Used: DJ

Bill was wonderful at our recent wedding. He provided our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. One of the best things about working will Bill was his responsiveness to emails and any questions we had along the way. Bill played all of our "must play" songs and was really great at reading the crowd as well. I would highly recommend Bill - you won't regret it!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bill was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He came on time and was dressed in a suit, very professional and very easy to talk to during the whole process. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone asking for a DJ for a wedding or other purposes. He played all songs that we had laid out and also played songs upon request during the reception.

Karlo and Nicole

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding! From the moment we met Bill Scheivert, we had confidence that he would be loved by our wedding guests. He was very open to suggestions to help make this day as special as he could for us. We booked him 2 years in advance and he never forgot about us and was quick to answer any questions we had along the way. We were also very impressed by his digital music list form that helped us organize our thoughts about the music we wanted played during our cocktail hour, dinner and reception. Let's just say, that the majority of our guests told us how much fun they had at our wedding dancing to the music. Our dance floor was never empty and we actually saw people who quote, "They do not dance," get up and boogie! We give Bill an EXCELLENT rating as a DJ for weddings! Sincerely, Jessica & Daniel Wyatt

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Bill DJ'ed at our wedding this past Saturday and we can't recommend him enough. He is a consummate professional that was extremely responsive and flexible to work with. All of our guests loved the music at the wedding and Bill's services were very affordable too.