Bill Scheivert Disc Jockey

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Bill was very professional and provided us with a great service. Everyone had a great time at our wedding and people were dancing most of the night. His prices are much more reasonable than most DJ services. The only thing we would change is that we wished he would have played more of the songs that we requested. Other than that though, everyone had fun and I'd definitely recommend his services to others.

Tiffany S.
06/06/2015

My wife and I loved having Bill as our DJ. We got married on June 6, 2015. What made our wedding planning difficult was that we live in Virginia but were married in Delaware. Bill made the music end very easy, even though were were a couple states away the whole time. Whatever we asked Bill to do, he did. He was very easy going with special entrance that we requested. He even worked with my wife's dad and allowed him to play a few songs with his band during the reception. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played everything we asked him to, while mixing in some different songs for the older crowd. Thanks Bill for helping make our wedding reception a night to remember!!

Services Used: DJ

Our wedding was perfect and Bill was a huge part of making it happen. The music he provided while our guests were being seated for the outdoor ceremony was beautiful. All of the levels were perfect, nothing was ever too loud or too soft. I think our guests heard everything they wanted and he was even able to accommodate some obscure on-the-fly requests from my wild family. We had such a great time dancing and partying. Bill is a fantastic DJ with a level of professionalism above and beyond my previous DJ experiences. Yet, he laughed and joked with us like he was a part of the group. I would highly recommend hiring Bill Scheivert for your next event!

We also took advantage of one of his other services and had a photo booth for several hours during the evening. It was a huge hit! The best part is, I have copies of all of the images to look back on. Your wedding day goes by fast, having extra memories of all the family and friends who came to celebrate with you is priceless.

I cannot speak specifically to the value of these services because we did not do much shopping around. However, after we met with Bill we just didn't feel like we needed to keep looking. We could not be more pleased with our decision to hire Bill as our wedding DJ.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

A major part of any wedding ceremony hinges on the work of the DJ. The DJ needs to understand what the bride and groom want, needs to understand an entire room of guests and get a feel for their energy, and most importantly, the DJ is in charge of making the evening a “party.”

Bill Scheivert did all of those things and made our party the most exciting evening of our lives to this point. We both judge weddings by how much dancing goes on at the reception and how late the guests stay out on the dance floor. Thanks to Bill’s expertise, the dance floor was never empty, and the dance floor was still packed as the final song played over the speakers.

Dealing with Bill was always a pleasure as well. Making payments, selecting our songs, planning entrances, etc. Everything was quick and easy, which is exactly what a couple needs while preparing for the biggest day of their lives. We had enough confidence in Bill that instead of laying out 50 songs we “had to have,” we more or less did the bare minimum and left the playlist up to him, and we have no regrets in that decision. That is what a great DJ is all about.

As a bonus, Bill also provided some lighting which showed our named on the wall with some decorative design around it. We picked this from a catalogue that he provided which gave us a number of great options to find that perfect lighting. Almost every single person we spoke with commented on how great this display looked. We agreed completely with them, and are looking forward to seeing them in our pictures.

Thank you, Bill, for providing the soundtrack to the start of our journey, for letting us steal your microphone more than a few times, for your professionalism and for the excellent job you did on our wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
1 Review
Recently Married

Bill was great DJ for both our ceremony and reception. He was able to keep the party going all night long. His playlist hit all our required songs, and the rest he filled in with similar genre songs. His website made it easy to lay out all the important dance songs and entrance music! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bill was awesome! Never saw more people dancing at a wedding before in my life and I'm proud to say it was my wedding!!!'

Services Used: DJ

Working with Bill for our wedding this past Saturday was a pleasure. Bill was so easy to work with and answered any email or question I had within hours, which was extremely reassuring during the stressful planning times. The planning forms that Bill provides makes choosing the music so easy & fun. We also used the photobooth provided by Bill. It was a huge hit with our guests & we love the scrapbook & DVD we got at the end of our reception. We highly recommend working with Bill!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Starke
Recently Married

Bill was a pleasure to work with! His communication was quick, effective and to the point and he was flexible, open minded, patient and fairly priced. He provided us with personalized ceremony, cocktail and reception music and worked in several important factors to us that are not typical at a wedding. He kept the guests dancing, knew how to make everyone comfortable and had just the right timing with his humor. Everyone loves him and so did we! He also created our gobo sign and custom created it to our liking. We cannot say enough good things about Bill and how professional he was!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Bill Scheivert made my life so much easier when it came to wedding music for my special day. He was super responsive to all emails throughout the process. Super flexible when it comes to the songs played - you just fill out simple forms online a week before the wedding with must-plays and requests, could not be easier (and I really appreciated that during the chaos of wedding planning!). He also did our ceremony music, and there was complimentary lighting with the DJ set up. Looked beautiful and fit right in with our room's decor.

Lastly, we used his photo booth services. It's a little higher priced than those you can find on Groupon deals but WELL WORTH the extra cost. The photo booth is fully staffed throughout the night and has top of the line quality pictures. Comes with all the bells and whistles - costumes/props and a scrapbook. At the end of the night, you receive a disk with ALL photos from the booth and a beautiful personalized scrapbook that everyone had signed. We are so pleased that we ended up upgrading to the photo booth and recommend everyone does the same.

We used Bill for DJ services, lighting and photobooth rental at our wedding reception. We could not be more pleased, he was professional and a great master of ceremonies. Bill gave the party a great mix of music that the whole crowd enjoyed (not an easy task since our wedding was large and I had given him very specific requests to play no line dances). If youre ready to get your wedding party started, Bill Scheivert is your man!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bill was on time, responded to our questions promptly, was incredibly nice, and played a great range of music for the event. Everyone was really satisfied, and we'd definitely recommend his services.

Brendan
10/05/2014

Fantastic DJ who knew how to keep the party going for the entire reception. His choice in music was great and knew what types of music to play at certain times. He played everything that we requested for special moments during the ceremony and reception and was able to play everything at the correct time with little instruction. Everything went really smooth with Bill from the time we met him until we parted ways after the reception.

Bill was fantastic!
He was willing to help out w/anything I needed, and responded timely to every email.
The day of the wedding he was fun and enthusiastic and every one had such a great time.
Super nice guy and I will totally be passing his name along to any friend who needs a dj in the future.
Couldn't have had a better dj for our wedding!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
1 Review
4.7

Bill was an excellent DJ for our wedding. The whole process was smooth as he was very responsive and provided the lowest quote without sacrificing any quality. During our wedding, I almost forgot that Bill was there which is good because the focus should be on the wedding, not the DJ. This is a concept that Bill certainly grasps as I have been to other weddings where the reverse has been true.

The only negatives would be that I do not believe that all of our songs were played (although admittedly I was pulled in a million different directions so it is possible that I may have missed a few songs). We also asked for no line dancing songs, and there were one or two played. Other than that, I would highly recommend Bill!

Services Used: DJ

Bill is a consummate professional and a talented DJ-- he did everything we asked and everyone was dancing and having a great time throughout our entire wedding! He did a great job making announcements and introducing our speakers.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You know the best way to know you got a great DJ? You are not thinking about what he is doing and yet the dance floor is always full. We had a great experience. He listened to our requests and managed to fit them all in. We had guests from 5 to 85 and they all danced.
The photo booth was a big hit. It was a large format system and as many as 8 people managed to get into one picture. The line was often 3 or 4 deep waiting for a turn. The scrap book was a great keepsake. Better than any guest book.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths