Big7 Media

Big7 Media

Las Vegas, NV
702.606.2447
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

When we were looking for videography services for my sister's wedding, the name Big7 Media came highly recommended. After consulting with them, we decided they were exactly who we wanted. They took the time to communicate with us and understand what we wanted to accomplish on this special occasion. They did an amazing job of capturing the event and paid particular attention to detail. The video and audio was crystal clear and the videography was perfect! We are so pleased with the end result. The finished product was better than we could have hoped for and we are really happy to be able to have this to share the memories with friends and family.

Services Used: Videography

We hired Big7 Media to do the videography of my cousin's wedding ceremony. Big7 Media is really a great company to work with as their professionalism is second to none. They were ready to listen to all our request and they did every of the job as expected. They did a great job capturing all the exciting moment of the ceremony, they never missed any part of the event uncaptured. The quality of the video and the audion was superb, everything was done according to detailed instruction that was given to them. We told them we wanted the best in their party of the ceremony and they did not dissappoint us.
The video and audion quality was standard and even the digital capturing was great. If am to work with any videography company again for any of my occassion, i will surely choose the Big7 Media over again.
I strongly recommend their service.
I really love their job pattern.
Thanks

Services Used: Videography

Excellent service. Quick responses to my emails. Great communication, they communicated well with the other vendors (dj and photographer) to prevent interferences with my wedding video :)

Both Nhia and Joe came to the venue on rehearsal day to scope out the space. They were really nice!!

Kendra
06/22/2013

This crew was Astonishing! I was amazed that they were also a family business and their professionalism was over the top. I can't believe my video turned out so Beautiful. Before I picked them I made sure to check their reviews as well, now I know why Big7 Media had won awards at theknot.com and here weddingwire.com. I read in another review about their Stabilizer machine that they use, it really lets the footage look so smooth just like the footage is floating rather than shaky when walking. Thank you Joe, Nhia and family.

Services Used: Videography

Big 7 was fantastic! They were extremely helpful and responsive prior to the wedding, they were on time and very professional at the wedding, and the video turned out great! I got the highlights video a few days after the wedding and the full length video was shortly after that. I couldn't believe how quickly they got everything done and they did such an amazing job. The highlights video made everyone cry, it was beautiful. They were also very reasonably priced. I'm so glad I went with Big7 and now have an awesome video so I can always remember the best day of my life!

Services Used: Videography

Big7 media is a family of very fun and talented individuals. They have impressive equipment to capture all angles of your speical day. Communication is great and they will do everything to make your video portray you and your new hubby. They are very competitively priced and offer a wide range of services. Thank you Big7 media for capturing our special day so we can re-live it whenever we want.

Services Used: Videography

The wedding videographers were amazing! They were super friendly and helpful beyond what they were signed up for. Not only do we love them, but our family loves them! Joe and Nhia were super sweet. They made the day even more perfect than it already was. Thanks guys!!!!!

Services Used: Videography

I am a wedding planner that was planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas. I couldn’t have asked for a better team of videographers. Joe, Nhia and Anthony delivered not only what they said they would but so much more. They were very easy to work with and brought a great attitude to the day. They were everywhere then needed to be but completely unobtrusive. It was an absolute pleasure to work with them. This will be my go to video production team for all destination weddings. I cannot wait for an opportunity to work with them again.

Services Used: Videography

I just want to say WOW! The Video crew was amazing in every aspect, from the first time we spoke on the phone to the last time we picked up our Blu-ray. They were nothing short of Amazing, we have picked the Cinderella Package and we were so glad that we did. I first called Memory Lane and asked for their lowest price package, OUCH! Memory Lanes lowest price package was just as much as Big7 Media's Cinderella package and they both have the same quality craftsmanship.They have the same equipment as them, minus the Radio controlled helicopter but who needs the helicopter anyways. They are a Mom and Pop shop, so the great news is they really are very nice and genuine...but the best part is All of them are very talented, Customer service oriented, family oriented, down to earth, understanding, detailed, organized and just wonderful people. I am send ing my relatives, friends and anyone who needs Wedding videography or videography services. I will cherish this Blu-ray for the rest of our lives. Thank you Big7 Media for all that you do.

Services Used: Videography

First off, let me say that at our first meeting I was about to lose my mind. I had decided (for whatever reason) to plan my whole wedding in a little over 2 & 1/2 months and was at my breaking point. At the end of our first meeting I was relieved and happy that I had one less thing to worry about, but I also knew that I could hand over control of the video completely (which was hard for a control freak). They were able to do a video collage of my husband and me in a very short time (because I kept dropping the ball on getting the pics to them), and it was BEAUTIFUL. My mother and best friend just CRIED when they saw it. I will try to keep this short, but Joe and Nhia are AMAZING. If you take some time to look at their work on their website, you can see it speaks for itself. They are extremely professional, but these guys also have an insane amount of heart which goes even further. I would routinely get messages reminding me to be calm and take care of myself and they were very careful about respecting everything for our big day and sat with us to get a feel for us as a couple which is what I think is the secret to them having such lovely videos. Plus, their work is EXTREMELY affordable. I would put them up against any other videographer in Vegas HANDS DOWN. Honestly, I can't write a a review that can justify just how wonderful they are. I give them the highest recommendation possible :-).

Marie
1 Review
03/04/2012

This review is for Joe since he requested it. If I had knew about this website I would have written it for you a long time ago. So I will copy and paste from the other website that I had written it for.

First I want to say, like all other brides, I was debating if I was going to do videography or not. I then compared the price with Photography and was surprised with how great Big7 medias prices were. Plus they gave me a great package deal for videography and photography and the results were so so beautiful. My friends and family were amazed at how beautifully shot the video was.
I did not scout and look online for them, I was referred my a friend of mine who knew them personally.
Joe, Nhia, Anthony and Trisha did such an amazing job, they were professional with everyone and at times you wouldn't see them. They had professional equipment as stated and their personality was a plus, they are very easy to get along with and I was able to tell them what I wanted and they worked with my "vision". I will refer my friends and family to them for as long as they have their business.
I will be honest, I did not have the full 1/2 they needed to secure the date but they worked with me. I am so thankful for that as well. They believe in "karma" like I do and I believe that is why they have so many genuine reviews and they are just talented at what they do.
The Best Videographers on the West coast

Services Used: Videography

I just needed to post how Amazing Big7 was for my wedding. The professionalism, creativity, promptness, sincerity, understanding , need I say more? They are wonderful and I could not express how gratefull Randy and I are for them to have shot our wedding. I never thought a video could look so beautiful, our photographs will of course surround our house and albums but when a video plays , it brings so much more into your hearts, you cry like i did and you feel it all over again. When I received my video yesterday and watched it with my family, we all cried. Joe put this video to the extreme and made it a masterpiece. I thank them so much and I will also be reviewing them on all the other sites because I don't know how else I can repay them for making this video so beautiful.

Private User
2+ years ago

Joe & Nhia were awesome! From start to finish they were everywhere, Nhia with her robotic arm! And our video came out perfect! Truely something for us to remember always.