BELLE of the BALL Events

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Eva is extremely diligent and timely in her work! She provides the best vendors, experience, and expertise there is! Planning a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming, but I wouldn't know much about that because Eva and Belle of the Ball helped to make my special day incredible and stress-free!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This review is well overdue and I am completely terrible when it comes to anything wedding related post wedding (still working on thank you cards oops); however I absolutely couldn't go without sharing our experience with Belle of the Ball. My husband and I first met Eva in our intense round of selective interviews for the perfect wedding planner. We met with about five (a bit much I know) and were looking for a person who could not only plan a beautiful wedding but who could do so while keeping our budget in mind and being a joy to be around during this special occasion. Within ten minutes of meeting with Eva we knew we found this and more. (My husband instantly loved her which of course was huge). Eva is not only the kindest most pleasurable person to be around, unless you do something to upset her couple (which we love), she is professional and always has the right words to say. Eva was able to calm our worries throughout the process and to see our vision to the most beautiful reality! Not only did we have a last minute venue change, which Eva handled without allowing us to freak out, we had many other obstacles... like when the art gallery where you are hosting your wedding decides to paint a HUGE bunny rabbit on the wall the week before your wedding, all of which Eva was able to handle seamlessly. If you are looking for a planner who will not only give you the wedding of your dreams (one of our guests asked if David Tutera planned our wedding) but who will keep your budget in mind and who will care about you and be there for you in every way possible, you should call Eva today and end your hunt! Eva and Belle of the Ball were a true joy to work with! I miss my daily chats with Eva and we hope that every bride and groom is as lucky to have someone like her :-)

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marissa!!! This made me giggle. Miss you too!

Ann
09/05/2014

Eva guided me through the planning and execution of the rehearsal dinner. Since it took place in the bride's home town, her expert help was especially appreciated. She was professional, cheerful, and tactful in handling all vendors-caterer, florist, calligrapher, and linens. Her taste is impeccable and I ended up giving a most beautiful rehearsal dinner. Her assistant, Denise, is exactly the same way. She was at the church Saturday afternoon while Eva was at the reception venue. Denise was very organized and helpful. She put everyone at ease with her calm personality. I highly recommend Belle of the Ball Events. Your event will go smoother with a lot less stress!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Eva and Denise were amazing to work with, and I'm SO incredibly glad I chose them! They were so patient and were completely prepared for any situation. Eva had to make a boutonniere last minute for the reverend, and it looked just as good if not better than the ones we had ordered! They were so organized and were very easy to meet with and answered emails/calls quickly. They helped relieve so much stress from me on the day of and helped make everything look so beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so sweet and really listen to what you want for your day!

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Brittany! Your feedback is so valuable to us. I trust you and Cory had a fantastic honeymoon in Punta Cana.

Cheers!

Deniese and Eva

Services Used: Wedding Planning

To say that I highly recommend Eva with Bell of the Ball is a huge understatement. She was the best decision we made with regards to planning our dream wedding. From the moment we met, her grace and charm was undeniable. That grace and charm continued all the way through to the sparkler send off! We were working with a pretty tight budget, considering the size of our wedding and did a lot of DIY to save costs. Eva was mindful of our budget and incredibly creative. She always offered suggestions for ways we could still have the wedding of our dreams and stay within our budget! When I didn't know where to turn to save costs with our invitations, she offered her services and designed our invitations and programs! (They were perfection.) Eva helped alleviate so much stress through the entire wedding planning process. Always calm and always professional. But most importantly, was her grace under fire. (Or water, I should say.) We had an outdoor ceremony planned, but the crazy Georgia summer weather had different plans. Thunderstorms down poured all afternoon and into the evening leading up to our ceremony. The ceremony had to be moved in doors, where the reception was to be held. Numerous last minute changes, wedding party on a shuttle to avoid being drenched, guests arriving and sitting at their dinner tables to take shelter...but Eva didn't falter. The ceremony was more beautiful, intimate, and lovely than I could have imagined. The best compliment; my guests didn't even know the ceremony was 'supposed' to be outside. She made it seemless and appear effortless. (I am still trying to figure out how she remained looking chic after running around in the rain half the day!)

If you are weighing the costs of hiring a planner, don't. Yes, a planner is a cost, but a cost that will pay for itself over and over again. Just call Bell of the Ball. Eva started out as my wedding planner, but ended up as my friend.

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

Wow… you ROCK! Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, Nikki. I am so very grateful.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I got the opportunity to work with them for a ceremony and reception in Watercor Fl. I provided the sound and DJ services, and as a vendor I would highly recommend Eva and her company. They were very professional, organized and easy to work with. She was always prompt and kept me up to date on any information regarding the wedding. You could tell she was passionate about her work and satisfying her clients wants and needs. They put on one of the most elegant and beautiful weddings I have been a part of and look forward to working with them more in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Eva is just simply the best. From the first moment we met with her until the days following our wedding she was a consummate professional, extremely detail oriented, had the best eye for design/style and was one of the friendliest, nicest and just plain lovely people I have ever met! Eva has a wonderful sense of adventure and clearly likes a challenge, and that is perhaps one of the reasons why she eagerly took on her first same-sex wedding and it was a destination wedding (in a location that she had not previously worked) to boot! She handled the process of vetting the location and vendors to ensure that they were perfectly comfortable and happy to work with a same-sex couple like someone who has been doing it for years. She works wonderfully well with others (a very important asset in a coordinator) and while always advocating for her clients first and foremost, had great relationships with all of the vendors/and the onsite wedding coordinators at our venue. Eva has fabulous connections with other amazing vendors that I imagine would satisfy just about anyone, but if she doesn't know someone who does that thing that you just have to have, she makes it her mission to track them down and make sure that they are "the best" at what they do! She has a wonderful eye for design and details; she pays close attention to what you want and makes it a reality. She thought of things that I hadn't even considered and made the day so gorgeous and perfect! While everything was thought of, and all of the plans were checked and cross checked, of course "issues" still arise at the last minute- we had no idea that anything was going on "behind the scenes" to get ready for our big day- Eva is just that good. Only after the big day did we hear, and laugh, about some pretty crazy last minute emergencies that were of course handled with grace and style- lets just say Eva was using a drill while I was getting my hair and make-up done! Eva is the best coordinator and a great deal, too!

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

I am the LUCKY one… you two are amazing and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this life-changing experience and your gracious words! If only I could clone you.

Hugs!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Eva, of Belle of the Ball, was an essential asset for the coordination of our wedding. She was great to work with. She had great ideas and pointers that I otherwise would have overlooked. She took care of the "behind the scene" details/coordination so that everything came together flawlessly, and I did not have to stress. The vendors that she recommended were absolutely wonderful and worked well together. My husband and I, along with our guests could not have asked for a better day!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The day after our wedding my husband said that he thought I had planned a pretty perfect wedding. And it was true our wedding turned out exactly how I had envisioned and it was a great party, but this would not have been the case without Eva! Eva made sure all of the details were covered and that things went smoothly throughout the entire event. More importantly, Eva is an absolute pleasure to be around and she made wedding planning such a fun process!

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

Oh, Megan… thank you!!!! It was such an honor to help with your rustic glam wedding and I loved getting to know you and Joe better along the way. You two have so much promise as a couple. Looking forward to catching up after the Holiday rush!

Amy
11/15/2013

I am a HUGE fan of Eva and Belle of the Ball! When I first spoke with Eva, hiring her was an easy decision. She is always responsive, which is amazing, and she has a natural ability to make you feel at ease, and treat you as a friend. During the process of planning a wedding, having someone close to you that you feel comfortable talking with, you can reach out to her at any time, and there is no issue she can't handle is such a blessing! I've constantly said throughout the course of our planning that she the best decision that we made, because I truly beleive that she made my year leading up to the wedding 100 times easier! I felt as though she was always thinking about me and my wedding, and that I was a priority to her. Not only did she deliver on every request that I had, but she also came up with great ideas based on my vision that worked perfectly and make our night even better! Having a planner and a reception stylist at our wedding was invaluable, and I'd highly reccommend working with Eva, I don't beleive there is anyone more talented and trustworthy!

BELLE of the BALL Events responded with the following comments:

Amy, you are an angel! Thank you so much for trusting me with such a huge life event and for the kind words. XO

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Eva was the absolute best to is work with! She made everything so easy for us. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Emmy
10/05/2013

First let me start by saying Eva is an absolutely lovely person --- inside and out. From the beginning of our contact, I felt at ease with her. She has an amazing way of making you feel like you've known her for years --- something that is invaluable, especially as your special day nears closer and you begin to feel more and more unlike yourself. We decided to ask Eva to be our day-of coordinator about 9 months prior to our wedding and boy are we SO glad we did. My FIL got hit by a car the morning our wedding (something out of a wedding nightmare!) and Eva handled all the tweaks and changes due to this, flawlessly. In addition to the accident, the vintage Rolls Royce we had rented as our "getaway car" didn't start and she quickly arranged for another vehicle to transport us --- all while maintaing a calm and cool composure. In addition to her handling everything that went wrong, she also made sure everything went right. Eva cares so much about your day --- she wants the lightening to be perfect, the dancing to start on time, the food to be served hot --- all things that we as brides care so much about (but don't have time to deal with day-of) and it makes you feel good knowing someone else is on your "side" and cares as much as you do. All-in-all, Eva was probably the MVP (for lack of a better word) of our wedding day and we feel so blessed to have had her a part of our momentous occasion.

Christy
09/21/2013

Eva was an absolute godsend. We booked her about 6 weeks before our wedding as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we made. She was always very quick to respond and did everything she could to make our day perfect. I have nothing but great things to say about her. If you are considering a day of coordinator -- Eva is your girl.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We booked Eva about 6 weeks before our wedding as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we made. Eva did all the coordinating with our vendors and made sure everything ran smoothly at both the rehearsal and the wedding. She is very easy to get in touch with via e-mail, text or phone and always answered my questions promptly. Eva is very comforting and did everything in her power to make our wedding day go exactly the way we wanted it to.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Eva is wonderful!! She is so very kind and immediately made my fiance and I comfortable. She is very knowledgeable about venues, musicians, caterers, etc. She recommended an amazing violinst and cellist to fit our budget. I appreciate that she always responded to my calls and emails! She made sure we were taken care of on our wedding day!!! Very thankful for her!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Working with Eva and her wonderful team was absolutely the best decision I made after getting engaged. There are not enough words to describe the gratitude for all she did for me during the planning period and actual wedding. We had the most elegant and fun wedding due to her suggestions and ideas. Most importantly, during the planning of our wedding, she was patient with me, direct with vendors, offered time and money saving solutions, and when necessary talked me and my family off the ledge - she kept us calm at the most critical moments. I am forever grateful to this team- wonderful experience!