Bella Vista Designs

Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Bella Vista for our lighting at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum (lower courtyard). SBHM works exclusivley with Bella Vista so the crew knew exactly how to string the lights and where to add uplighting. The venue looked beautiful. We also had Bella Vista add draping to the arbor where the head table was located and it was the perfect touch to make the venue look very romantic.

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great quality, service and prices! Bella Vista Designs was able to accommodate our budget and did an amazing job on the delivery of their service. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome and flexible. They gave us a competitive rate and really worked within my budget. I highly recommend them for ease and professionalism.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lighting set up and design was perfect. They did not try to oversell me. I told them my budget, and they recommended what would be necessary and what could be removed to fit my lighting needs. I had a bit of sticker shock over lighting costs. But they were competitive with other vendors. Very professional.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Profile Picture
Courtney
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have worked with Bella Vista before, and know them well. They do amazing work, so i wouldnt imagine having anyone else do the lighting for my wedding. Everything looked beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Bella Vista provided lighting and electrical. The venue was not an easy one, but Bella Vista pulled it off beautifully. Our evening wedding felt like it was dusk all night long. I couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks!

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
805-966-9616
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire