Bella Vista Designs

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Cristina and she was super awesome! I had my wedding at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum which is a beautiful but raw space. Bella Vista totally transformed the courtyard into a gorgeous setting for my wedding. They hung chandeliers in the trees which made it feel romantic and elegant and they hung string lighting going across the courtyard which was the number one thing I knew I wanted at my wedding. They worked with me to hang draping so the parking lot would be hidden from the guests. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone and everyone. A total pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Profile Picture
Chelsea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Bella Vista for our lighting at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum (lower courtyard). SBHM works exclusivley with Bella Vista so the crew knew exactly how to string the lights and where to add uplighting. The venue looked beautiful. We also had Bella Vista add draping to the arbor where the head table was located and it was the perfect touch to make the venue look very romantic.

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great quality, service and prices! Bella Vista Designs was able to accommodate our budget and did an amazing job on the delivery of their service. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome and flexible. They gave us a competitive rate and really worked within my budget. I highly recommend them for ease and professionalism.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lighting set up and design was perfect. They did not try to oversell me. I told them my budget, and they recommended what would be necessary and what could be removed to fit my lighting needs. I had a bit of sticker shock over lighting costs. But they were competitive with other vendors. Very professional.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Profile Picture
Courtney
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have worked with Bella Vista before, and know them well. They do amazing work, so i wouldnt imagine having anyone else do the lighting for my wedding. Everything looked beautiful.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Bella Vista provided lighting and electrical. The venue was not an easy one, but Bella Vista pulled it off beautifully. Our evening wedding felt like it was dusk all night long. I couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks!

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
805-966-9616
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire