Bella Bloom Florals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Geri with Bella Bloom Florals is just wonderful! She isso knowledgeable and obviously passionate about her work. She gave us some great ideas to keep us within budget, which I really appreciated. And she took a few of my ideas and made them into even better ones! We can't wait to see everything on our big day!

Services Used: Flowers

We absolutely loved our wedding flowers from Bella Bloom Florals! Jeri was incredibly patient and flexible when working with me, as I didn't really know what I wanted from our bouquets. I was planning this wedding long distance, and she accommodated me by being very attentive and helpful via email and the phone. We looked at photos online together and I told her what styles I liked and really left it up to her. She also was able to work with my tight budget and give me everything that I asked for while meeting my price. On my wedding day we had the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our bridal party and parents. I can't thank them enough for all of their beautiful work! I highly recommend working with this shop for your next event!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri is so wonderful to work with! She really listens to what you want and offers suggestions that will help enhance your flowers. Her work is amazing and the value unbelievable.

Services Used: Flowers

We can't say enough positive things about our experience with Jeri! All of the arrangements turned out even better than we were expecting. She made the planning process a very enjoyable experience. Other vendors that we dealt with sometimes got a little hesitant if our suggestions were a bit offbeat, but Jeri seems to work like a jazz musician, riffing off of fragments of thoughts we threw out there, and turning them into something even better than we could have imagined. And the arrangements filled the space so well, that we didn't even end up needing any other decorative rentals.

Kimberly
08/31/2014

Jeri and her team at Bella Bloom put together some stunning flower arrangements for our wedding. We wanted hops, and flowers that were pretty but that didn't take away from the natural beauty at our venue. A good friend of mine made our bouquets, so Bella Bloom just did our ceremony and reception decor, corsages, and boutonnieres. My husband's boutonniere still looks good a month and a half after our wedding, and my mom was very impressed with the corsages. The hop vines and large arrangements the made for us were beautiful and look amazing in our photos. We love that they donate the flower arrangements to local retirement homes and hospitals if you can't use them or take them after the wedding. One tip would be find out what flower arrangements/containers can be taken home after the wedding - we knew we were only renting the large vases and a few other things, but the mason jar arrangements on the centerpieces were ours to take; we didn't know this until the very end of the night when most of our guests who would have taken flowers home had left.

Services Used: Flowers

While planning our destination wedding in Portland, OR, my husband and I found Bella Bloom Florals (a preferred vendor) via our photographer. During a trip to Portland, my husband and I set up an appointment to meet with Jeri, of Bella Bloom Florals, for an initial consult. Jeri is such a gem! Neither of us had a clear vision of the type of look we wanted for our wedding, but Jeri was able to provide us with suggestions and direction as to type of florals, arrangements and design that would match our personalities, color scheme, location, and lastly budget. We were so impressed with the design plan, we even made a few floral additions only a few days out from the wedding, and Jeri was able to accommodate all of our requests, including adorable baby breath wreaths for my 2 flower girls to wear! Our wedding florals were more than we could have hoped for, and both my husband and I were over the moon ecstatic with the vision and design that Jeri and the Bella Bloom Florals team put together. Jeri is such an amazing talent, and given the extraordinary work they produce, Bella Bloom Florals is incredibly affordable! We highly recommend them! They won’t disappoint!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri was amazing to work with. She was inspiring and sincerely cared about how your wedding would look. Her advice was wonderful and she really worked within our budget. It was a pleasure working with her!!

1+ year ago

Jeri was an outstanding florist. She was super helpful day of dropping our bouquets to the hotel before setting up at the venue. We had a modest floral budget which Jeri made the most of without ever making us feel like we were low budget. The flowers and decor she provided were beautiful and really made our day come together. She was also very responsive and helpful leading up to the big day. Thanks Jeri!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri with Bella Bloom Florals was incredible! We told her that we were on a budget, and she was SO accommodating! We got exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank. Not to mention that she is full of great idea! We told her that we were going with an old hollywood theme, and she suggested adding bling and feathers to the bouquets! They looked amazing. Her work is beyond beautiful. We were so happy with all her and her teams' work, we will definitely be recommending them to future brides!

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri from Bella Bloom was amazing. She listened to exactly what we wanted, even when we didn't know ourselves, she was able to extract our vision for the wedding. She was able to accommodate last minute changes to the number of dinner tables. She was on time and the tables and bouquets were perfect. She even stayed to help the mothers and groomsmen with the boutonnieres and corsages. Bella Bloom created gorgeous floral elements for our wedding and stayed within our budget.

09/14/2013

Jeri with Bella Bloom Floral was wonderful to work with. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our wedding were gorgeous!! All I wanted was to have hops involved with them. Other than that I didn't know a thing about flowers, and yet after only meeting me once, Jeri created the most perfect arrangements I could have ever hoped for. When they arrived on our wedding morning, I was in such awe of how beautiful they all were! They truly topped off our perfect wedding day!

Services Used: Flowers

Everyone at Bella blooms made my wedding day perfect! Jeri took the words out of my mouth and put them into my dream flowers. I can't even thank them enough for making my dream wedding come true. I think I had the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen.

1+ year ago

Jeri was a real pleasure to work with. She was incredibly nice, accommodating, and had excellent taste. I was a bride who really had no idea what I wanted, and she was able to come up with a really lovely floral spread. I loved my bouquet and centerpieces. She was also happy to work within my budget and even was able to do some VERY last minute requests without batting an eye.

Services Used: Flowers

Jeri did an absolutely fabulous job with my daughter's wedding flowers. She listened really carefully to what the bride wanted and really delivered. She takes detailed notes and really tries to ensure that the flowers are a reflection of the entire wedding. In our case she even had to dye the ribbon we used! We could not have been more pleased with her work.

Services Used: Flowers

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about Bella Bloom Florals. Jeri was absolutely wonderful and made sure my vision came to life! Jeri was patient with me as I changed my mind several times and assured me that my final selections would be lovely. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever ever ever dreamed! I got so many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were. Bottom line, if you want your flowers to be spectacular hire Bella Bloom!

Services Used: Flowers

They were amazing!! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and well put together. Jeri really understood the look we were going for and made our wedding perfect! She was easy to work with and incredibly responsive, professional, and friendly! I would choose them again in a second!