Bell Imaging & Design LLC

Bell Imaging & Design LLC

Turning your special moments into memories

890 Coldbrook Road
Hermon, ME 04401 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great to work with. Created a photo package for our budget. Friendly, professional and gently guided the group to get the pictures we needed.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a beautiful job with the pictures and her service was very professional. She worked around our schedule and requests. I am very happy with the results. Our memories of that special day will live forever in her pictures. The albums she created for us look very professional. We are proud to show them to all of our family and friends. Deborah far exceeded our expectations. •

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
3.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Overall the wedding photographer did a good job on the pictures. I am very unsatisfied with the service after the wedding. I have asked several times for copies of pictures in color that were black and white, as well as modifications on pictures that were discussed previously, I have had no response to my requests as of this time, and we received the pictures in December.

Bell Imaging & Design LLC responded with the following comments:

Since Darren's wedding we've made the requested changes and reproduced the prints he requested. His comments have been seriously factored into my customer service and I strive to make sure my clients are completely happy (and that if they're not we review why and work to resolve the conflict).

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Debra Bell as our photographer! She was professional, easy to work with, and took amazing pictures of our special day. She was so great at working with all of the members of our bridal party, even the shy flower girl! We loved the quality of the final pictures and feel so lucky to have found her to capture our special day. We would highly recommend her to any one looking for a photographer in the Bar Harbor/Bangor area.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra Bell was a great photographer! She made us feel comfortable and was great at keeping everyone focused when it came to the group shots! Whenever I had questions and emails she was very quick to respond. A great experience and highly reccomended!

• Wedding: 08/14/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Deb was an absolute dream to work with on my wedding day (and the days leading up to it)! She was extremely helpful, not only to me, but to everyone involved in my wedding. She helped in a number of ways, not only were her pictures stunning, but she helped me prepare for many aspects of my wedding which I would not have thought of on my own!

• Wedding: 08/09/2010
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great to work with, very friendly. Wish my outdoor wedding pictures came out better but we battled with the time change (Nov 7th wedding) and I wish we had some more lighting so the pictures came out better. Great still shots.

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Debra Bell with Bell Imaging and Design. During my wedding every time I thought, "oh I wish that I had a picture of this" Debra was right there taking the picture. She did a fabulous job!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra was GREAT!! when we had to reschedule our wedding she was more than willing to work with us and reschedule. Very professional and very quick to answer any questions we had. Would definately hire her again for an event!

• Wedding: 08/09/2008
4.4/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra was very personal by allowing my new husband and I visit her at her home to check out her work. She was willing to do whatever it took to help make our day GREAT and that she did! We loved having her around and at the rehearsal dinner and was more than we had expected (of course this was my first marriage and experience with professional photographers). If you're looking for a decent price with a lot to offer, Debra's your gal!

• Wedding: 08/02/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra Bell is a fabulous wedding photographer and she was wonderful to work with. She met with us before the wedding and even scouted out or ceremony and reception site to locate places for pictures. She captured all the important moments of our wedding without being intrusive. She is a sweet, organized, reasonably priced and talented photographer. We feel so lucky to have found her, and would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Bangor area.

• Wedding: 09/02/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Debra Bell is an amazing photographer. She took all the pictures I wanted and more. She was very easy to get along with and I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 08/11/2007
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the extreme pleasure of using Bell Imaging and Design! Deb was wonderful! I don't particularly like having pictures taken, but Deb made me feel comfortable and I looked beautiful! Everyone who has seen our pictures has asked who took them and we are more than happy to recommend Deb for people! Thank you so much Deb for making our "special" day extraordinary!

• Wedding: 10/18/2003
207-356-2353
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7