Behind the Veil, LLC

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

The ladies at Behind the Veil were absolutely wonderful to work with and I highly recommend their services! In addition to delivering fabulous results, it was so wonderful to have a hair and makeup team that was so organized and communicative. From the very beginning, their booking process was simple. They explained the process, provided a detailed list of costs, and provided a timeline. They also kept constant communication from the booking time to the wedding. This made it easy for my bridesmaids and me. I also loved that they came to us on my wedding day. No frenzied trips to busy salons necessary! It was so much fun (and stress free) to have all my bridesmaids and our moms together in one place while we got ready. It saved us time, and created amazing memories! Angela is absolutely amazing at makeup and I have never felt prettier! Renee did a fabulous job with our hair. Thanks again for such a great experience.

L
06/20/2015

Sara was my hair stylist and she was fantastic! I live in California and wasn't able to have a hair trial on the days they offer, so Sara rearranged her schedule to provide a trial on a Wednesday and stayed an extra 30 minutes to make sure I had the style I liked. On the day of the wedding, my hair was perfect and stayed in place despite the heat and humidity. Sara is the best and I would not hesitate hiring her or another stylist from Behind the Veil!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Melanie and Heather from Behind the Veil did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup! Everyone looked like themselves, only amped up!! I felt so comfortable with the experience, from working with the same two ladies for both my engagement session to the trial and the day of, they made me and everyone feel comfortable by making sure we were having a great time while we were getting beautiful! All of our wedding pictures look amazing, hair and makeup staying put all night long! Couldn't say anything but positive things about BTV!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Working with the Behind the Veil was absolutely wonderful. I am very type A and they were extremely organized and helpful through the whole process. At my trial they really listened to what I wanted and nailed it! It was so nice and relaxing to have them come to the house the day of the wedding day. My bridesmaids and I loved having our hair and makeup done by Kristi and Melanie. They are both so warm it was like having another friend in the room. Stunning was the adjective of the day to describe how everyone looked thanks to Behind the Veil.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I worked with Roxy for hair and Joseline for makeup. They were both outstanding and completely made my vision come true! Behind the Veil was flexible with me adding and deleting last minute bridesmaid hair, and even sent an assistant to help with hair so that I would not be stressed about time. The convenience of having hair/makeup at your hotel, or wherever you get ready, is worth the cost. You are much more able to relax and enjoy the experience, and the ladies completely stayed on schedule. A few of the girls wanted to change their hair as the morning went on, and both Roxy and the assistant were completely professional and accommodating. Choosing Behind the Veil was a great choice!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I used Angela (Makeup) and Ashley (Hair) from Behind the Veil for my wedding after my sister had them at her wedding. These girls are artists! Ashley is a wizard - everyone's hair (from very long to very short, curly, straight, thin, and thick) was stunning, and even my pickiest bridesmaid LOVED her style. I gave Ashley a vague idea of the style I wanted, and she pulled it off flawlessly. She is also a fun person to have in your bridal suite during the day - sweet and easy-going. Angela made everyone she touched glow! Our makeup looked flawless and stayed all through the night. She is super sweet and will adjust anything that she does to fit your tastes. I love a bolder lip, but didn't want to look too intense, and she picked the perfect blend of colors. Finally, their back office staff is professional and responsive. They are highly professional and were able to help me ensure that I had Angela and Ashley for my wedding. I highly recommend Behind the Veil.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Behind the Veil for my wedding hair and makeup. I had a large wedding party but that did not scare Maria, Nancy, and Cat. They were so much fun to work with and amazing at their craft. They are great with the kiddos too! We had a little ring bearer who did not want to be left out of the preparations so they applied some translucent powder and he was thrilled. The flower girls' hair and makeup held up very well the whole day. I am so happy with their work and I would definitely recommend them!

TMcG
Recently Married

I loved the Behind the Veil team. They did our Hair and Make-up for the wedding. I had 6 Bridesmaids and a Flower girl along with 3 Sisters and myself. I was treated like a Princess the entire day. The team came to our hotel to do all the beauty services for the day. I worked with my Hair stylist and my make up artist during trials to get the look perfect for our wedding. I felt like a beautiful woman walking down the aisle towards my soon to be husband. I rarely wear make up because I always feel it's overdone or looks caked on. Nancy has a special talent as a Makeup artist that made me feel naturally beautiful the entire day. It was me, just the best version of me. My Husband is still saying how beautiful I looked on our Wedding! I couldn't have asked for better. My Bridesmaids and Sisters all looked gorgeous as well. Thank you Angela, Thea, Kat and Nancy for making the day so wonderful! Totally worth it!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Behind the Veil for my wedding, which took place April 18th, 2015 and I couldn't be happier with them! Kristi and Jocelyn are so nice and amazingly talented, our hair and make-up were perfect! I am so glad to have met them both and I highly recommend them and Behind the Veil!

Meg
03/27/2015

There are not enough words to describe how incredible Behind the Veil is. They are amazing. Maria and Nancy did hair and makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids on my wedding day, and let me tell you, they did a PHENOMENAL job. Seriously knocked it out of the park. Both Maria and Nancy are so much fun! They arrived right on time, immediately started setting up, and got right to work once they were ready to go. They really listened to what each bridesmaid wanted and completely exceeded all of our expectations. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life, and I owe it all to Maria and Nancy!!! I highly recommend hiring Behind the Veil!!!!!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Behind the Veil was such a joy to work with! From the first trial I knew that I was in good hands. The day of the wedding Angela, Brittany and Maria did such an amazing job on all my girls - and I had a lot of picky bridesmaids! Maria even did an up-do on the fly for me because it started to rain and my hair started to fall. It was even more amazing than my initial hair do! The whole day went extremely smooth and we even ended a little early! I am so glad I chose Behind the Veil and would highly recommend them to anyone on their big day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't recommend Behind the Veil enough!! From the trial to the big day, they were professional, accommodating and fun! We had Maria for hair and Nancy for makeup. I had only vague concepts of what I had in mind for hair and makeup and both Maria and Nancy did amazing work with my minimal guidance. In advance, they provided us a timeline and stuck to it. Day of, they came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for me, my mom and mother-in-law, and six bridesmaids. They were efficient and really fun, which made getting ready super relaxing. I felt their prices were competitive to other companies/salons I researched and the end results were certainly worth it!! After a really long day (including dancing!) all of our hair and makeup was still flawless. I highly recommend Behind the Veil, especially Maria and Nancy.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The staff at behind the veil were incredible! From initial scheduling, trial for services, and everything on the big day Angela, Maria, Nancy, and Sara were awesome! Not only is their work beautiful, they are super fun and thoughtful. it was easy to relax and enjoy my wedding day with the Vehind the Veil staff taking care of us! Thank you all for doing such a beautiful job and making my wedding day fantastic!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The team at Behind the Veil are amazing - efficient, professional and talented. My stylist Caitlin made my hair look stunning - and she quickly styled the two mothers, four sisters and the flower girl - all with flattering individual styles. The timeline was clear - and they were flexible based on my needs - Caitlin came fully prepared, even with some fun music to play while she was styling! A great vendor to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Behind the Veil. From the very first meeting they made me feel comfortable and right at home. It is amazing how they can take pictures and your thoughts and transform them into exactly what you were looking for. Both Melanie and Marie were extremely professional, but at the same time it felt like we were hanging out with the girls while we were getting ready, which was so much fun. Even when I had a last minute change on my wedding day there were able to accommodate without any hesitation. My girls, the moms, and I all looked beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

LOVED these ladies. Renee did hair and Melanie did makeup and they were absolutely amazing. Not only are they incredibly talented and made us all feel like beauty queens, they were just fun to be around. That was almost as important to me as how our hair/makeup turned out! I had 8 bridesmaids and then my mom and myself. That is a lot of people, and they managed to get everyone finished in the time they set up. It was a long day, but it honestly felt like they were just part of our group and chatting and laughing with us about whatever nonsense we were talking about. When my photographer arrived, they were getting ready to head out but were gracious enough to stick around for some photos :) Cannot recommend these ladies enough! Thank you Renee and Melanie for making us look like babes, and tolerating Mariah Carey Christmas music and 90s Toni Braxton slow jams. You guys rock.