Beckie Kirker Photo

Beckie Kirker Photo

You. Candid & Beautiful.

Bellingham and the Pacific Northwest, WA 98264 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie is the best we ever could have asked for. She captures such wonderful moments and is focused on showing *you* off instead of showing off.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie is the best photographer! She captured moments in my wedding that I don't even remember! She is very professional and she is a lot of fun also!!! I would TOTALLY recommend Beckie Kirker Photo to a friend!!!!! It was SO worth it!!! Couldn't have been happier with the pictures. Very beautiful.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie is simply brilliant in every way. She is a joy to work with and a wonderful artist. We are "over the top" happy with the photos she took at my daughter's wedding. She took great artistic shots but still got all the practical detail and group photos as well. The only problem we had was deciding which photos to print and display!

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie is very professional photographer that does amazing work. I would not have selected anyone else to capture our story on our wedding day. Beckie also got our photos to our in a very timely manner.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We both had the most wonderful time working with Beckie. She came up with great ideas and was always responded back with in the day if I had questions for her. She was like having a friend with you the whole time. You could feel that she truly loves what she does and has a great passion about her work. The quality of her pictures are really amazing. We loved every single picture she took. She has this great way of capturing all these wonderful moments with her camera. I look at our pictures almost everyday and it brings me back to that amazing day!! Beckie is honestly the best at what she does and it shows in her work!!

• Wedding: 08/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just LOVE Beckie! We felt so comfortable with her it was more like hanging out with a friend and half the time we didn't even know she was there. She is very professional and was very quick to respond to any questions that we had. Her pictures look amazing as well. She has an eye for photography! :) Everyone should use her!

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie was an absolute joy to work with! So flexible in meeting our wants and needs and adding her own creative flare as well. She provided us with quality photos for a great price. My sister had her for her wedding in 2005, I had her for mine in 2008 and my youngest sister just recently had her in the summer of 2011. All of our expectations were exceeded and in various settings and time constraints. I would highly recommend her to all in WA to use her photography services!

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie has an amazing eye for artistic shots. She captures the intimate moments of your wedding day.

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beckie is an outstanding photographer. Her unique style and friendly attitude help her capture some amazing photos. She is able to tell a true story with her photography and capture all of your special moments. If you are looking for a quality photographer, then you have found the right person. A++++

• Wedding: 08/13/2005
425-780-8397
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards