Becca Dilley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough wonderful things about Becca. Obviously, her photos are beautiful. She captured all of the traditional portraits our families wanted and all of the fun and emotional candid moments that I was hoping for. But honestly, even if you aren't going to hire Becca to take your wedding photos, you should still invite her to your wedding, because she is just that much fun to be around! Seriously, our wedding was better because Becca was there. She is professional, and joyful, and quite possibly a little bit magical. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Photography

Becca Dilley was an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Not only was she extremely responsive when we had questions, she also had great suggestions for photo ops in the downtown St. Paul area near our ceremony and reception locations. She worked seamlessly with her assistant, Wendy, who was also a pleasure to work with!

Beyond her worth ethic and demonstrable talent, Becca is a lovely person. She was extraordinarily effective at putting everyone at ease, which undoubtedly created better pictures. She is so fun to be around that it made our whole wedding day better.

We loved having Becca as our photographer and I would not hesitate to hire her again!

Services Used: Photography

Becca was an absolute joy to work with. She's funny, she's professional, she's a "take charge" kind of person while also being a helpful friend throughout the wedding process. She knows so much about weddings and wedding photography that she was invaluable to us. And the best part? The photographs came out better than we ever could have dreamed of. We are thrilled with Becca and we know anyone else would be too!

Services Used: Photography

We researched many wedding photographers, and feel very lucky to have found Becca. From start to finish, Becca was an absolute dream. In the planning stages, she was very responsive and always answered emails promptly. We were planning our Minneapolis wedding from out of town and so had limited time to meet with her in person, but this wasn't a problem at all. She made it so easy! On the day of the wedding, Becca and her assistant Wendy were so great to have around. I was very comfortable having them there for the more intimate and nerve-wracking parts of the Getting Ready process-- they were both so relaxed and fun. Not only is Becca wonderful to have around, but the Photos. Are. Gorgeous. She captured all the best moments of the day, and we have loved (and will continue to love) looking at the photos again and again. Give this woman your business! You won't regret it. As my husband says, "It's Dilley or Nilly".

Becca Dilley Photography responded with the following comments:

I will try not to tell everyone "dilley or nilly", but rest assured I will be thinking it. It was truly my pleasure to photograph your wedding, and I am really glad you guys found me! Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience, and also to plant the seed that everyone should have a catchphrase.

Services Used: Photography

Becca came highly recommended by two of my friends, and she definitely lived up to their rave reviews!

Becca's photographs speak for themselves - beautiful, creative, candid shots - so instead I'll speak to who she is as a photographer. She catches real, natural moments instead of creating forced, fake moments, and she does this with ease in part because she is fun, funny, and comfortable to be around. Becca is the perfect balance of easy-going and focused. By this I mean that she blended in so well that our guests thought she was a friend of ours (not the "task-master" type photographer that I've seen at some weddings) while at the same time she positioned herself and us so well throughout the day that we got all of the shots that we hoped for. We felt truly present on our wedding day and not in-and-out of a photo shoot.

The oohs and ahhs that I get when I show people our wedding photos confirm how we feel about them - they're just perfect!

Services Used: Photography

Becca is AMAZING! She gets things done and isn't afraid to manage things to make time for photos. We can be awkward with photo and neither of us ever feel photogenic but Becca made it fun and enjoyable the whole time. She was a whole lot of fun and did a great job!!

1+ year ago

Becca was such a pleasure to work with! She was so easy going, made me feel at ease and captured our night perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better photos!!

Services Used: Photography

My husband Chris and I had an excellent experience with Becca as our photographer! From the first meeting to receiving our wedding photos she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened to what was important to us and we were so happy with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. On the big day she was fantastic- she kept us on schedule and made us all feel at ease. We would highly recommend Becca! Karen and Chris

Services Used: Photography

Becca is personable and professional and did such an amazing job for my wedding. She listened to what photos we wanted and made sure that she got them and more! It was so much fun working with her and we LOVE our photos!!

Services Used: Photography

My love and I found each other in midlife, and I've always been self-conscious about about getting my picture taken. So I am very grateful that our planner, the brilliant Gretchen Culver, recommended Becca for our wedding. At our first meeting Becca quickly put me at ease, and on the days of our ceremony and party she was so lovely and patient. Her assistant was so fun that my youngest stepson was inspired by the idea of being a photographer! Needless to say I am so happy with the photos, the range of expressions in the candids, the creativity of the more formal shots, and the albums. She is skilled, sassy and sort of magical. If you are lucky enough to work with her, I am certain you will enjoy the process and be so happy with your photos.

Services Used: Photography

Becca was wonderful! We are so happy to have had her as our photographer. She was great to work with and worked HARD during the wedding, as did her assistant. Several guests commented about how great our photographer seemed. Our photos are lovely. We're glad we chose to invest in someone as professional and as talented as Becca.

Services Used: Photography

Having Becca Dilley as our photographer was like having the best photographer in town and also getting a free wedding attendent. She was so helpful in so many different ways. As for the picures, our wedding was six months ago and people are still telling us how great the pictures are. She really went the extra mile to get everything done that we had requested, and the pictures show it. Dont tell her, but she is undercharging as well, so you get a great deal for some really high-end photography. Our wedding was better because we hired Becca. Thank you so much!

1+ year ago

Becca's professionalism, eye for detail, and photography were all exceptional. From our initial correspondence she remained very flexible delivering a final product that are works of art. Our relatives admire the photos she took to this very day.

1+ year ago

I feel compelled to write this review because Becca was hands down the BEST photographer we could have had for our wedding day. I am so beyond grateful that she came all the way to Cape Cod to shoot our wedding and she exceeded every single expectation that we had for a wedding photographer. Not only was she so personable and funny and organized (and had everyone wanting to be her friend and stay in touch by the end of the wedding weekend!) but she handled what I can imagine was a difficult job of herding a bridal party of TWENTY to get all of our pictures! It was amazing. Without ever needing to shout, or once getting anywhere near frustrated (as I imagine some photographers would- rightfully so with excited bridesmaids and groomsmen wandering here and there and wanting to get the party started!) she instead channeled people's energy (specifically the groomsmen!) into taking pictures that my husband and I will cherish forever. She captured candid moments (which I wanted the most) that make me cry to this day when I look at them. We are so grateful. Becca, please come be our photographer when we renew our vows someday in the future. You truly gave us the most priceless wedding gift anyone could- moments captured in time on the happiest day of our lives. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You rock!! ps. A lot of our friends have been asking about you for their own weddings- once of them wants you come to Spain for her wedding! Sweet!!!

Services Used: Photography

Becca was amazing to work with. The photos of us, the wedding party, and ceremony were incredible. Even better was that she got great shots of our guests partying it up - something we specially requested. You should hire her for your wedding!

Services Used: Photography

From our very first meeting with Becca, my [now] husband and I were wowed with Becca's work. Becca is exceptionally professional, organized and has a great eye for detail. I love that she'll do anything to get the perfect shot...including laying down in the cold snow in February while nearly 6 months pregnant! Her ability to find a new perspective in a space that she has been in several times before is impressive. We continue to get compliments on our wedding photos almost a year later. I highly recommend Becca for your wedding. She's one-of-a-kind.