Becca Dilley Photography

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We researched many wedding photographers, and feel very lucky to have found Becca. From start to finish, Becca was an absolute dream. In the planning stages, she was very responsive and always answered emails promptly. We were planning our Minneapolis wedding from out of town and so had limited time to meet with her in person, but this wasn't a problem at all. She made it so easy! On the day of the wedding, Becca and her assistant Wendy were so great to have around. I was very comfortable having them there for the more intimate and nerve-wracking parts of the Getting Ready process-- they were both so relaxed and fun. Not only is Becca wonderful to have around, but the Photos. Are. Gorgeous. She captured all the best moments of the day, and we have loved (and will continue to love) looking at the photos again and again. Give this woman your business! You won't regret it. As my husband says, "It's Dilley or Nilly".

Becca Dilley Photography responded with the following comments:

I will try not to tell everyone "dilley or nilly", but rest assured I will be thinking it. It was truly my pleasure to photograph your wedding, and I am really glad you guys found me! Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience, and also to plant the seed that everyone should have a catchphrase.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Photography
612-242-7790
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards