Beauty Box Makeup Arts

Beauty Box Makeup Arts

We make you look and feel your very best!

121 Church Street

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a more professional, talented artist on my wedding day. Not only did Jill do an amazing job on my make up, she also made me feel comfortable and calm. Her attention to detail is remarkable and her level of skill is above and beyond. I have and will continue to recommend Jill to any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jill does an incredible job making you look your absolute best on your wedding day, she's calm and focused throughout the day which surely makes you feel the same way. She is truly an artist that I was lucky enough to work with on my special day, I would recommend her time & time again.

• Wedding: 08/29/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beauty Box Makeup Artists made me a beautiful bride! After my trial run with Jill, I never worried once about how I would look on my big day - I knew she would do a great job and she did!! She made me feel comfortable and relaxed, like a friend was doing my makeup! She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone in need of some beautification! Thanks Jill!

• Wedding: 10/08/2006
916-206-8253
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire