Balance Wedding Photography

Balance Wedding Photography

Catonsville, MD 21228 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Wonderful photography!
Balance Photography is so much fun to work with! They create beautiful photos that capture the moment. Their photos will allow you to relieve your special day over and over.
Fantastic photographers with a green edge! Brides, grooms and vendors alike love working with them!!!
We absolutely ADORE Nathaniel and Rissa. They are always fun, energetic, and are true artists when it comes to their craft! You can see their passion in their work, and toward each other, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a team that truly cares about your event! Love, love, LOVE Balance Photography!
Many, many years of great experience
Balanced Photography does excellent work! Very kind, fun, smart folks as well :)
Balance Photography does amazing work and is so easy to work with. I was blown away by the photos they took of my clients' wedding - they captured it all and really made sure to get photos of everything from the dance floor to the table setting. When a bride invests so much time and effort into the smaller details of their wedding, its so nice to have a photographer that is going to be sure to document it all. Rissa & Nathanial are wonderful to work with - you will be pleased!
Balance Photography does some amazing work, and they are right around the corner from us! I have heard numerous compliments from brides about their finished product and what a great time they had working with this company. -Jordan Ferger www.sugarbakerscakes.com
Nate and Rissa are always an absolute pleasure to work with. I consider them to be not just colleagues but friends. I would trust them to take my own personal photos, and oh wait, I have! They did all of the recent headshots on my website and trust me, I don't normally look that fabulous :) They really know how to make each person sparkle. Every bride and groom who we have worked with together has always raved about them. And they are green vendors too! Love them :)
I love the creative way in which Balance Photography takes" picture taking "to another level. The last wedding I worked on with them, I marveled at the way in which Nathan engaged his bride to get just the right shot. He is talented and he make it so much fun!
Nathaniel and Rissa are a very talented and amazing photography team! I love that customer service and exceeding a client's expectations are at the top of their list. Balance Photography is aways staying abreast of things that are new and exciting in photography. Their creativity never ceases to amaze me. I am thrilled that Balance Photography is on my preferred vendor list. You can trust that you will have a beautiful picture every time.
I simply love, love, LOVE working with Nathaniel and Rissa at Balance Photography! I've worked with a lot of photographers and can honestly say these two people have an eye for beauty that is endless. Whether it's a close up of your ceremony, a candid of your bridal party, a field of flowers or even a headshot (or doggie shot!), Balance Photography will work with you to find the perfect image and perfect place for you to look your very best. They are artists; their attention to detail is out of this world and their love of Mother Nature has no limits. I have worked in inclement conditions with Nathaniel, and he has always managed to find the beauty in the storm, literally! They both adore nature and life and truly respect the importance of your special day. Hire Rissa and Nathaniel and you will get your money's worth and then some. They always take extra shots of the things most people miss, something I highly value in an artist. You will be thrilled with the images, and you will look amazing. This I know firsthand, they did my headshots~! These are two very talented, very lovely people!
Rissa and Nathaniel will bring the gift to excellence to you on your special day! Beautiful images and a true eye for detail will give you unforgettable memories to last a lifetime. I highly recommend them!!
Great people with great vision!. Nathaniel and Rissa are true artists. They make their craft fun as well as artistic... achieving fantastic images. I highly recommend them. Randy
It is so nice to work with people that are thoughtful, respectful and so good at what they do. I just found out they are doing some fantastic Boudoir photography. Perfect gift for the discerning groom....WOW!
What a fantastic couple. If you are looking for a photographer with an unobtrusive style call Balance Photography. The name more than says it all. They have a fantastic eye. You will have a ball on your day and they will catch it all.
443-904-6743
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards